Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Speedch! Speedch!

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

Former CW Watcher, last show I watched religiously and hatefully was Smallville.

Tried to watch Arrow but gave up after 3 episodes.

I'm hoping to reconnect with all my fellow cyber friends who suffered through Smallville with me, but as opposed to that, more of a happy place here for this show!

Does that make sense?

I think so:  you want this show to be good (which it seems to be), but when it's bad, you want it to be bad in interesting ways (also so far so good.)

When they keep doing the day-after reruns, I want to run into a room where it's on, happy but exausted on Tuesday as it's about to start, and loudly announce I look forward to seeing it again (and occasionally saying, "oh yeah, this is a good bit...no spoilers!").  Then, on Wednesday, put on the same outfit right before the show, watch it as if I hadn't seen it, and at the end, say "that was so good, I want to see it again!" and run out of the room, and see if anyone figures it out.

• Love 2

Hi, everyone!

How about we come up with some subtitles for the character threads during the break?

Barry Allen: Fastest Man Alive (eh, a little too straightforward, maybe)

Iris West: Flash Fan

Harrison Wells: An Enigma in a Mystery in a Wheelchair

Cisco Ramon: He Makes the Toys

Thoughts? Better ideas? I didn't really have ideas for the rest of the characters.

Edited by Trini

He probably is 6"2. IIRC the convention when listing actors height on IMDB is if they're 6ft or over then you keep their height as is (you might even take a couple of inches off if they're really tall) if they 5"11 or under you add two inches. If Grant was as short as he looks (from your perspective 5"7) he'd be listed as 5"9.

It's probably all perspective and depending what other actors height is, boxes and ditches

EDIT: For Example Tom Welling's given height on IMDB is 191 cm. There's no way he's only 6"3. He probably made his height average for the sake of casting.

Edited by Cirien
  • Love 1

I was looking at a list of entertainment people who have died this year so far and it is already up to 111. The music industry has taken quite a few hits. I noticed that one of the most common causes of death was various forms of cancer. :-(

Just wanted to say hi and that in November I watched the big crossover and was intrigued. Started binge-watching the show at a speed even Barry would be proud of and I'll be fully caught up by next week. Excited to finally watch an episode live! I've really enjoyed reading all the episode threads and look forward to being able to contribute my own thoughts next Tuesday! 

• Love 3