Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: START - LIVE CHAT

I really hope Paige continues to argue and actually wins this argument. At least call Henry and give him a choice!

I also like that she pointed out Henry not speaking to Dad again being the unbelievable part. Though this whole thing would probably land more if they'd stuck in scenes of Henry with his family along the way instead of Stan.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ugh....Philip acknowledging that Henry will hate them for leaving him but that they’re doing this FOR the betterment of his life. To not make him go to Russia. This is so sad. 

Edited by Erin9
  • Love 1

How could they NOT have had this conversation with Paige and an escape plan for her?  THey had to keep updating their own GTFO plan, she should have been included. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sistermagpie said:

I really hope Paige continues to argue and actually wins this argument. At least call Henry and give him a choice!

I also like that she pointed out Henry not speaking to Dad again being the unbelievable part. Though this whole thing would probably land more if they'd stuck in scenes of Henry with his family along the way instead of Stan.

At least we saw lots of phone conversations between them. They’re really not going to see him or call him? So sad. 

1 minute ago, sistermagpie said:

I think Philip (and Elizabeth) are right to leave him and not give him a choice.  It was wrong to give Paige a choice.  She isn't prepared to go to Russia either.  They likely got comfortable after managing to survive so many years. 

Man, Stan went by himself.  That's gonna look suspicious if they get away. 

Just now, Umbelina said:

Someone please be kind and tell me what is happening!

Stan is confronting P & E and Paige in the garage of her apartment. Lots of friendship betrayal angst . . . and Stan has a gun on them. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Someone please be kind and tell me what is happening!

Stan confronted them in a garage trying to take Paige with them to Russia.  Philip is basically admitting who they are and begging Stan to let them go to Russia.  Now he’s telling Stan they were trying to help Gorbachev

• Love 2
(edited)

Maybe it's a good thing Paige is right there. I think that's the only thing keeping Elizabeth from killing Stan.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
(edited)

For fucks sake did Philip actually just bring up EST?  Lol

and there’s the damn Renee mention for the finale.   (Do we think Philip just said that to throw Stan off??)

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

maybe it's a good thing Paige is right there. I think that's the only thing keeping Elizabeth from killing Stan.

I'm glad because it neatly tidies up the question of whether they find out about Paige's involvement.

• Love 1