Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Group 2 has been confirmed:

vets: Kashara, Khalyn, Molly, Yuko, Heather O

Rookies: VK, Jalyn, Madeline, Rachel, Lily 

I’m surprised they put Heather O in Kashara’s group considering she was the G2 last year

I wonder if group 3 and 4 will post a group photo 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Group 2 has been confirmed:

vets: Kashara, Khalyn, Molly, Yuko, Heather O

Rookies: VK, Jalyn, Madeline, Rachel, Lily 

I’m surprised they put Heather O in Kashara’s group considering she was the G2 last year

Do you know who posted the group photo

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

That’s group 3 

Thanks I couldn't remember what Amy's group number was. 

Screenshot_2018-06-24-18-50-58-1.png

25 minutes ago, Tootie said:

So, by process of elimination, that leaves group 4 with:

Maddie, Kelli, Lexie, Christina & Savannah

Amber, Brennan, Briana, Caroline & Kristin

I hope we see a picture of group 4 at some point. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Angie said:

I hope we see a picture of group 4 at some point. 

Don't be surprised if they don't post it.  Kelli probably told them not to post it cause she thinks we don't know for sure who got cut and she thinks not posting it will keep us wondering who got cut.  We all know who the two girls are that got cut so ...... let's see the pix.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I love Amy L's group very fun looking and Tess, Alexis, and Dayton in there too

I think group 3 is where it’s at this year they all look like so much fun 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Don't be surprised if they don't post it.  Kelli probably told them not to post it cause she thinks we don't know for sure who got cut and she thinks not posting it will keep us wondering who got cut.  We all know who the two girls are that got cut so ...... let's see the pix.

I understand not wanting it to come out now but don’t they realize we will watch the show regardless? I don’t even care for the cut scenes to be honest! I like watching the routines, practices, the experience of TCC. If I am lame, well I shall lead the empire of it!

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think group 3 is where it’s at this year they all look like so much fun 

I totally agree with you, it seems they had more fun than the other two group pictures we've seen

1 minute ago, Cappuccinagina said:

I understand not wanting it to come out now but don’t they realize we will watch the show regardless? I don’t even care for the cut scenes to be honest! I like watching the routines, practices, the experience of TCC. If I am lame, well I shall lead the empire of it!

Looks like CMT was filming.... I wonder how much of today they will show. I agree that they need to show more routines and i feel like they should highlight every girl who is in tc

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

I think Victoria looks great & fits in well.  I do not know how she dances yet.  Kashara seems to be more fit this season.  

It’s funny but I was thinking the exact opposite. She looks awkwardly positioned in that photo like she was photoshopped in later

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Brennan looks good.... I actually like the tan. It works for her. 

I think so as well. I think Brennan looks great!  She is on par, looks wise with Amy, Heather, Gina, Lauren and Jessika...I just hope she brings it dance wise because I would love to see her make it! 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

It doesn't look like anything really different was done with Victoria's hair with regard to makeovers.

Are you seeing any big makeover differences?  

(edited)
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Are you seeing any big makeover differences?  

In regard to the photo from Lauren’s instagram...I think they took off a bunch of hair extensions from Victoria and others...also I do not like the really dark roots on all of the blonds....time for a touch up.

The pic where I liked Victoria was her group photo where she is in the cowboy hat.

Brennan looks great with a tan!  

Edited by Jazzmom
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

In regard to the photo from Lauren’s instagram...I think they took off a bunch of hair extensions from Victoria and others...also I do not like the really dark roots on all of the blonds....time for a touch up.

The pic where I liked Victoria was her group photo where she is in the cowboy hat.

That dark roots thing seems to be the trend now.  My daughter is going today to have her hair turned blonde with the shadow roots.  I don't get it :) 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

It doesn't look like anything really different was done with Victoria's hair with regard to makeovers.

I agree but I have to extend that out to most of the tcc because comparing from the picture list to these group photos I can't see many differences for most of the tcc. I do like how they softened Jalyn hair

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kayce said:

That dark roots thing seems to be the trend now.  My daughter is going today to have her hair turned blonde with the shadow roots.  I don't get it :) 

I hate it. I think Tara's hair looks awful

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

From the picture Marshall pictured of him, K & VK, VK's hair seems much fuller especially if she had those extensions in. 

7 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I don't get the dark root thing either

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Angie said:

I don't get the dark root thing either

And to think they pay for it now....

I'd like to start a new trend--my favorite farm tennis shoes are held together with duct tape.

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 7
Just now, parrotfeathers said:

I have my roots my natural color and just balayaged highlights, if you do it a certain way it can look really natural. If you're bright blonde and they leave your dark roots without any blending then it can look terrible.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Exactly plus it makes me wonder if k&j think shadow roots are HD board friendly....... Tara's shadow roots don't seem HD friendly to me

3 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I have my roots my natural color and just balayaged highlights, if you do it a certain way it can look really natural. If you're bright blonde and they leave your dark roots without any blending then it can look terrible.

I feel like Tara's hair needs to be re-done to this more natural looking way you are talking about because right now from the pictures her hair looks horrible

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Angie said:

Exactly plus it makes me wonder if k&j think shadow roots are HD board friendly....... Tara's shadow roots don't seem HD friendly to me

I feel like Tara's hair needs to be re-done to this more natural looking way you are talking about because right now from the pictures her hair looks horrible

My boyfriend's nephew commented on my "natural" highlights and my bf was like yeah your hair is really nice that color, I'm like well it's fake lol

• Love 2
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'd like to start a new trend--my favorite farm tennis shoes are held together with duct tape.

SNORT!!!! Duct tape is the bomb!!

1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Exactly....my daughter is a very dark brunette like me and she is going to a pale ash blonde with those dark shadow roots...From the pics she showed me, it just looks like a bad color growing out.  Oh well...(and she will be paying three digits for this!!) 

Oh...and I think Victoria looks pretty good in that pic posted.  Her hair does seem a little lighter as far as color. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kayce said:

SNORT!!!! Duct tape is the bomb!!

Exactly....my daughter is a very dark brunette like me and she is going to a pale ash blonde with those dark shadow roots...From the pics she showed me, it just looks like a bad color growing out.  Oh well...(and she will be paying three digits for this!!) 

Apparently this is the texas look cause 3 of the girls have those dark roots look, Tara, VK and Lauren

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Apparently this is the texas look cause 3 of the girls have those dark roots look, Tara, VK and Lauren

I was getting ready to make that exact same comment about Tara, VK, Lauren...Brennan and Gina have them as well to a smaller extent.  

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Jalyn's color is a lot more toned down.

yes and it looks so much better! :) 

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, KTUCKER20 said:

If Brennan gets cut I'm gonna need to know what episode that is cause I cant watch that. The Auto Amy cut was bad enough. Fingers crossed for you Brennan! Don't make weird faces!

Have fun!!  Don't look stiff!!  Smile.  Watch your lines.  Watch where your foot is on kicks.

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Have fun!!  Don't look stiff!!  Smile.  Watch your lines.  Watch where your foot is on kicks.

The most important thing she needs to keep in mind is to not let Kelli/Judy psych her out.  If she could get over that, she'll be fine :)

• Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Brennan looks good.... I actually like the tan. It works for her. 

Yeah I agree. I was just wondering because I’ve never seen her this tan. But yes it looks good. 

Tara’s hair doesn’t look right. Something about her skin color and her hair don’t match it’s making her look a little pale. It could be a makeup issue and when she is properly made up, it could look better. 

Edited by MelTexGirl
  • Love 1

35515147_212553129386351_4353375883403198464_n.thumb.jpg.ae01a5f1a3acad9980a58e8a4383b8fc.jpg

She will be the only girl to ever make the team with a horse mouth smile.  It would be nice if they would apologize to all the girls they criticized on national TV for mouths that were not half as bad as this.  I really don't like how that say things about  girls on TV, it stays with them forever.  All for CMT.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

35515147_212553129386351_4353375883403198464_n.thumb.jpg.ae01a5f1a3acad9980a58e8a4383b8fc.jpg

She will be the only girl to ever make the team with a horse mouth smile.  It would be nice if they would apologize to all the girls they criticized on national TV for mouths that were not half as bad as this.  I really don't like how that say things about  girls on TV, it stays with them forever.  All for CMT.

Yes! Poor Margaret Martinez. I bet they don't even mention her smile on the show 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MelTexGirl said:

Yeah I agree. I was just wondering because I’ve never seen her this tan. But yes it looks good. 

Tara’s hair doesn’t look right. Something about her skin color and her hair don’t match it’s making her look a little pale. It could be a makeup issue and when she is properly made up, it could look better. 

I don’t think the girls are allowed to change the hair color/style from the rookie makeover, even as vets,  unless they are told to. so I can’t blame the girls themselves. I think a few of the girls came in with hair that looked better before the makeover. 

• Love 3
(edited)

27908542_1918085601546450_8527084467246858240_n.thumb.jpg.827ee4bec10cc976c726b5889f7c9e78.jpg

I wondered how Taylor J and Sam knew each other.  Looks like this is at Aggie's auditions and you can see a number under Sam's shirt like an audition number.  Does anyone know if Sam auditioned?

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Kayce said:

This is probably the outcome of so many people who colored their natural brown hair to blond and just got tired of having to re do the roots over and over and over so it was a unanimous decision among these people to say heck with it and I guess it took. 

• Love 3