Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

34 minutes ago, TinyHands said:

Speaking of terrible Dallas plastic surgery...

4A04FB9F-FBD1-4396-A466-8518A10FB3E6.jpeg

Wow!?!  Is that former training camp candidate Courtney Lynn Johnson?  If so, the cosmetic procedure itself appears to be well done.  The better question is why these already-cute young ladies want to take their God-given, individual, and unique good looks, and become another variation on the cookie-cutter, Barbie-perfect blonde.  They all start to blend together for me, nothing to distinguish one from the other.  I should know as L.A. (where I will be for summer starting on Wednesday!) has a lot of them.       

• Love 4
On 6/21/2018 at 10:04 AM, Kayce said:

With all of the technology in this world, why on earth is it so hard to capture and entire group photo?  You know they do this on purpose LOL !!!

Lily's hand (or someone else's)  is AWFULLY close to Travis's ummmm .... 

....you can say it.....

Cash and prizes.  :D

• Love 11

That makes two of the prettiest Rookie candidates gone.  I wonder what they did to get cut?  Look (and dance) better than Victoria?  I know, I know, the snark was uncalled for, but the thought did cross my mind.  Lindsay B and Jasmin are gorgeous (to me) so I don't think it was the looks that got them cut.  I have to wonder what standard line Kelli and Judy will throw out there when these girls' cuts are shown.  Did they have memory mistakes?  Not enough power or pop?  Did they egg someone's car and only realize later that it was Kitty's?  Oops!  Sorry.  I'll leave before the sarcasm and snark overcome me again.

• Love 9
(edited)

I think Courtney looked fine before the surgery. She looks like Kaitlyn La Rae here. It's from her Twitter and Instagram accounts.

22352324_1835522443143932_18929457226223

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought I saw Christina during Season 6's Finals.

I don't know about finals, but this is a screenshot from Season 6 prelims.  This is the earliest that I've seen her, but I wasn't so obsessed back then. lol   

This was the season that Emma, Amelia, Angela, Brittney & Holly Arielle came in...

Christina from season 6 -Emma, Amelia - Copy.png

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I don't know about finals, but this is a screenshot from Season 6 prelims.  This is the earliest that I've seen her, but I wasn't so obsessed back then. lol   

This was the season that Emma, Amelia, Angela, Brittney & Holly Arielle came in...

Wow!  Don't even recognize her.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Good eye!!

• Love 1

Lindsay B was cut :( I am SO shocked. Seriously I thought she was in. With her and Jasmin gone, I’m losing my favorites! 

Show group has has been announced but I keep hearing different things. Not completely sure who made it yet!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Lindsay B was cut :( I am SO shocked. Seriously I thought she was in. With her and Jasmin gone, I’m losing my favorites! 

Show group has has been announced but I keep hearing different things. Not completely sure who made it yet!

How do we know she was cut/show group info? Is there another page or blog I am missing info from... I want to know show group. 

10 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I'm shocked too.... I am really curious as to why they were cut because I think from the pictures I've seen they had the DCC look

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, JennyKC said:

How do we know she was cut/show group info? Is there another page or blog I am missing info from... I want to know show group. 

I just know a few people who know what’s going on:) there’s not another page

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I just know a few people who know what’s going on:) there’s not another page

Oh, okay! Well keep it coming! I can't wait until August.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Was Jasmin the 1st cut, or was there someone before her?

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

How many cuts have been made 

Two cuts. Jasmin was first, followed my Lindsay. Seriously SHOCKED. A few girls have had talks in the office but no other cuts. Show group has been announced but all I know is that it was announced and a few ideas of who’s on it but nothing definite

44 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Was Jasmin the 1st cut, or was there someone before her?

Jasmin was first

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Two cuts. Jasmin was first, followed my Lindsay. Seriously SHOCKED. A few girls have had talks in the office but no other cuts. Show group has been announced but all I know is that it was announced and a few ideas of who’s on it but nothing definite

Jasmin was first

Thank you that means 7 more to go if they go with there ideal squad of 36

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
(edited)

Both Lindsay and Jasmin shocked me with being cut.  They looked like beautiful, talented girls.  In a way, Ashlee still being there shocks me since I don't think she has the look required of a DCC.  If the remaining cuts are strictly rookie candidates, I think Alanna, Ashlee, Gabby, Hannah, Lily, Malena, and Taylor T are the most likely to be cut, but that's strictly based on my opinion of their looks.  I know nothing about their dancing ability (or lack thereof in certain areas), their muscle memories in terms of being able to pick up choreography quickly and being able to perform it accurately, their power/performance/pop, etc.

I would like to add that, as much as I want it to happen, I doubt that Victoria would be ever be cut even if she was much weaker in several areas than many of the girls still there.  Dayton, Erin, Brennan and Madeline are the four that I absolutely want on the squad.

Since we know cuts can and will extend to vets (but not without a good reason), I think Christina is the only vet who has the possibility of being cut and that's only if she screws up in terms of attitude (among other things).  The best comparison I can think of off the top of my head is Chelsea.  Chelsea wasn't the strongest dancer, but made her way onto the squad, but seemed to have a problem with attitude (and her mouth though we didn't see either her first season) and it got her cut her second season.  Someone said Chelsea talked her way onto the team then turned around and talked her way off it.  Only after her cut did we hear rumors that she was toxic in the locker room and not the best teammate to have.  Part of that came from her edit on the show and part of it came from what we heard her "say" via that blog and a few other places so she probably did have an attitude issue that did get back to Kelli and Judy, but they couldn't really do anything about it at the time because she was a strong enough dancer (and good at talking her way out of trouble) that cutting her for attitude could get them in trouble without something to back it up (especially since Chelsea didn't really say anything on camera that could get her in trouble until the night she and several other vets were brought in for a weight discussion).  Then she said something that gave them enough rope to cut her.  I wouldn't be surprised if Christina had similar attitude issues (but with the requisite "They're just jealous of me" or "I don't know what they're talking about" type explanations) and Kelli/Judy are just waiting for that one reason to cut her.

If ANY vets are cut, I wouldn't be surprised if Kelli and Judy made sure to run it by the legal department first so that the cut vet wasn't able to sue the organization for it (if they haven't done so already for vets cut during Training Camp or during the contract period).

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2
(edited)

I agree that based on the picture from the training camp candidate collage, Ashlee doesn't have the look, but I think it's possible that a makeover changed that. I think she's got a pretty face, it's just her hair that completely throws off her whole look in my opinion. It makes her face look oddly small and it's like the textbook definition of "wig-like". I get that it's pretty much the norm for black women on the squad to have weaves and such, but her hair doesn't even look remotely natural. I hope they thinned it out significantly and I also think she would look better with a fairly short cut (maybe around the length that Mackenzie Lee had her last year on the squad).

Edited by lizzi6692
  • Love 2

Can someone post a picture of the TC rookies with names so we can figure out whose been cut so far?  Someone did it last year and also put a red X over the face. Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Christina had similar attitude issues (but with the requisite "They're just jealous of me" or "I don't know what they're talking about" type explanations) and Kelli/Judy are just waiting for that one reason to cut her.

I thought Christina was a locker room favorite?  I can't imagine her saying others were jealous her, especially if she truly is considered to be way down on the list of the best dancers.  Now her ability to keep in shape--yes.

• Love 3

Lol I really didn't care if she did or didn't. I thought it would be funny because of the Christina hate. I don't think for a second she is being cut. Please. Any confirmation on who did?

• Love 6

Chelsea does not even look like herself.  I thought she was really cute when she first made the squad. I ooked back at the season when she made the squad when she was cut and most of the first season Judy was screaming at Chelsea you are cut.  She could have easily lost the few pounds they wanted her to just her attitude sunk her.

I think now Chelsea has taken the surgery to the extreme.

And the picture of Courtney is sad because she was so cute and bubbly.  I was so sad when she got cut.  She did not need to do anything to her face.

• Love 5
(edited)

The two that were cut were both the weakest dancers- as far as DCC style from what I'm hearing. 

Christina isn't going to be cut, they like her look & personality- plus her dancing isn't the worst- compared to last year & some TCC who will not make it.

Show group??? I haven't heard anything reliable to share.

Edited by DancingForLife
More thoughts
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, KTUCKER20 said:

Lol I really didn't care if she did or didn't. I thought it would be funny because of the Christina hate. I don't think for a second she is being cut. Please. Any confirmation on who did?

Confirmation on who was cut? Jasmin and Lindsay so far

• Love 1
12 hours ago, JennyKC said:

Well, of course there are private groups with their own insiders. 

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Can someone post a picture of the TC rookies with names so we can figure out whose been cut so far?  Someone did it last year and also put a red X over the face. Thanks in advance.

image.png.dc15cd738129e971a321f4b8469b1e2d.png

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Did Yuko make show group? I’m fully expecting to see her there at some point. 

9 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Katie Holmes is still there LOL

Hannah looks like the girl in high school that would kick your a____ if you said the wrong thing.  Just the look on her face...

Thank you! That is some extreme RBF she has going on

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Hannah looks like the girl in high school that would kick your a____ if you said the wrong thing.  Just the look on her face...

Hannah’s pic looks like a mug shot. ? 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I actually don’t think she did! But, I’m not 100% certain

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Hannah looks like she needs to eat a slice of humble pie lol 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, TinyHands said:

Omg, Chelsea looks so ridiculous with those boobs and new nose! 

She doesn't even look like herself.  I can understand minor mods but she looks totally different and those huge boobs look ridiculous. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, luvboo said:

My guess for show group kashara Tasha Maddie gina and Lacey rookies my guess Victoria and Dayton 

Oh hell no, I can accept that Victoria will make the team no matter what, but not show group. They can bring back Cassie to complete the group if that's how they're going to play it.

Kelli posted SG last year so hopefully she will announce it within the next few days in Twitter as well. I guess they all made it back from last year, but I'm not sure who else could be added. Maybe Savanah since they love her so much and at least 2 rookies.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Oh hell no, I can accept that Victoria will make the team no matter what, but not show group. They can bring back Cassie to complete the group if that's how they're going to play it.

Kelli posted SG last year so hopefully she will announce it within the next few days in Twitter as well. I guess they all made it back from last year, but I'm not sure who else could be added. Maybe Savanah since they love her so much and at least 2 rookies.

I forgot about Savannah but her too yep I hope they post soon  

3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

If there's sarcasm in this.. I love it. If not, I respect your opinion!

• Love 3

I wonder if they are doing a team building thing tonight or have an appearance in the Stockyards. There's insta stories of them out there and Kelly "cracking the whip" for real, lol. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, iwtv123 said:

If there's sarcasm in this.. I love it. If not, I respect your opinion!

Yes, and no, lol. I don’t think she’d earn it based on technique and performance, but I do think they’ll put her on there at some point. 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I thought Christina was a locker room favorite?  I can't imagine her saying others were jealous her, especially if she truly is considered to be way down on the list of the best dancers.  Now her ability to keep in shape--yes.

I remember hearing the opposite, that she was horrible in the locker room in terms of having an attitude problem and was very diva-ish to boot.  Now, it's more than likely that I missed something or that what I was hearing was someone trying to stir the pot in regards to Christina, but I've seen (and worked with) more than enough girls who thought their talents/skills/abilities were far higher than they actually were and those girls often said that, if anyone else said anything negative about those talents/skills/abilities (especially those people who were on the same job level or below), those people were just "jealous" that this person was so good at what she does/did and that they were just trying to bring her down so that she didn't/wouldn't get the promotion, get noticed, etc.  

9 hours ago, DancingForLife said:

The two that were cut were both the weakest dancers- as far as DCC style from what I'm hearing. 

Christina isn't going to be cut, they like her look & personality- plus her dancing isn't the worst- compared to last year & some TCC who will not make it.

Show group??? I haven't heard anything reliable to share.

Hmmmm. . . that's interesting.  I'm both surprised and not surprised and, oddly enough, for the same reason.  They've taken gorgeous girls to the very end (and some ended up on the squad) who weren't the best dancers (but weren't the bottom of the barrel) in the DCC style so it's interesting that they've cut two very pretty, but stylistically challenged girls when, in other years, those same girls may have made the squad.  As for Christina, she strikes me as the type to suck up to the bosses and those she thinks can get her ahead while being polite and pleasant, but not seeking out friendships, with the rest (or being very petty/rude/bitchy to the others and yet talking her way out of such situations if it's brought up to her by supervisors).  I don't see her as really making a lot of friends on the squad, but being as friendly as possible with her bosses.  I think she'll strike up a friendship or some type of mentorship (or at least try to) with Dayton and Victoria.  As for skills, Christina has had a year to get the style down, but I'm really wondering how good she really is compared to some of the girls who are in Training Camp.  Frankly, given what little I've seen and heard about auditions, I'm wondering why some of the gorgeous powerhouse dancers (especially those who've been on other teams) got turned away while girls like Christina managed to stay on.  JMHO.

4 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I, too, can accept that Victoria will make the team without trying (though I won't like it), but she is NOT Show Group material right now.  I could almost see Christina getting Show Group before Victoria and I thought Christina getting on Show Group was next to impossible with her skills.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

I wonder if they are doing a team building thing tonight or have an appearance in the Stockyards. There's insta stories of them out there and Kelly "cracking the whip" for real, lol. 

It’s team bonding 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, dccfan37 said:

Group 1 has been confirmed as

vets: Lacey, Tasha, Rachel, Tara, Gina, Miranda

rookies: Taylor J., Ashlee, Daphne, Erin, Hannah, Bridget

I was just abt to post the picture 

• Love 3

Group 2 has been confirmed:

vets: Kashara, Khalyn, Molly, Yuko, Heather O

Rookies: VK, Jalyn, Madeline, Rachel, Lily 

I’m surprised they put Heather O in Kashara’s group considering she was the G2 last year

• Love 8