Type keyword(s) to search

The People's Court - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Today's case with sister suing sister --- The defendant needs to get some Obamacare or charitable dentistry work.

And speech therapy. And psychotherapy. I wonder which part of the restaurant she works in. I hope it's not dealing with the public. When someone is jealous of you because you managed the feat of graduating high school, that is pretty sad. Probably also jealous over the fact that the plaintiff sister actually has front teeth and can speak coherently.

Idiotic roommates? I can't help thinking that when you're an adult and your "place of residence" is a room in someone's apartment, things might not always run smoothly. Plaintiff seemed like some sort of irritating nutbar and if anyone oiled his bare feet in my living room I would hit the ceiling, but of course that won't happen since I don't invite all and sundry to take up residence in one of my bedrooms. Defendant should have added that wise-guy, obnoxious pains-in-the-ass are also "ubiquitous", although it was generous of him to inform Judge M about what is relevant and what is not in a court case.  

ETA:

I KNOW MM didn't give Pink Suit $5K - what did she get?

She got $500.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 3

I don't blame roommate defendant for being creeped out by the plaintiff's constant attempts to get him to join that "seminar", he was creeping me out, especially when he started talking about the defendant being "negative" and "unhappy" and that the seminar could take care of that, followed by insisting that it was most definitely not a cult.

The sisters were just sad, mainly the defendant, she seems emotionally stunted, not to mention her dental issues. Does McDonald's offer a dental plan? Sheesh.

As for the luggage case: I didn't understand what they meant when they said that he left the trunk open. Was he driving down the road with an open trunk? 

• Love 5

I don't blame roommate defendant for being creeped out by the plaintiff's constant attempts to get him to join that "seminar", he was creeping me out, especially when he started talking about the defendant being "negative" and "unhappy" and that the seminar could take care of that, followed by insisting that it was most definitely not a cult.

The plaintiff creeped me out too.  He used several cultish buzzwords during his short time speaking on TPC, so I wonder how the defendant couldn't have detected his creepiness back when they were talking about rooming together.

• Love 1

The sisters were just sad, mainly the defendant, she seems emotionally stunted, not to mention her dental issues. Does McDonald's offer a dental plan? Sheesh.

As for the luggage case: I didn't understand what they meant when they said that he left the trunk open. Was he driving down the road with an open trunk?

Roommate dude was definitely creepy. However, I can't figure out why we keep seeing cases like this. How hard would it have been for the defendant to keep his stuff there for a couple of weeks in case he returned? I know it's tempting to throw out someone's stuff once they leave, but do these people never watch court shows?

I'd forgotten about the luggage case. What's strange about that one is that the plaintiff started off by explaining why she had been in the Philippines. Then MM immediately asked her why she'd been in the Philippines. I guess MM had zoned out for a second there! Also, I don't think I'd ever seen a case like that before, so it was interesting to me to see who would ultimately be liable. I liked that the plaintiff didn't try to get a lottery winning out of the situation, too.

• Love 2

Roommate dude was definitely creepy. However, I can't figure out why we keep seeing cases like this. How hard would it have been for the defendant to keep his stuff there for a couple of weeks in case he returned? I know it's tempting to throw out someone's stuff once they leave, but do these people never watch court shows?

Plaintiff sad that his many lawyer friends told him he could.

• Love 1

I liked that the (luggage) plaintiff didn't try to get a lottery winning out of the situation, too.

That's true. I might have been tempted to sue for pain and suffering if - after 36 hours of travelling -  I'd had to cruise around at 2:00a.m. with that creep, the one who practically accused her of craftily running a scam on him.

Plaintiff sad that his many lawyer friends told him he could.

They must of the same caliber of lawyers we see here and on JJ, as defendants.

• Love 1

What kind of law do they practice?

Duh, I dunno--legal stuff . . .

Sheesh, both those roommates were nutjobs. Plaintiff is a member of the cult that arose out of Est from the 70s. Defendant was a ticking time bomb.

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 1

It's October and already we get nothing but reruns, and reruns from shows that aired the last couple of months??

I wonder how many episodes of TPC are taped per season?  They seem to show reruns sooner and more often then Judge Judy.

• Love 2

I wonder how many episodes of TPC are taped per season?  They seem to show reruns sooner and more often then Judge Judy.

We go through this every year. 

I'm not sure on the exact episode counts, but remember, TPC is a 1 hour show while JJ is half an hour. 

Let's assume that JJ and TPC film the same equivalent number of episodes per year (so JJ has twice as many eps as TPC)

So if TPC films say 100 episodes a year, and JJ films 200 eps, they should match.

BUT! JJ doesn't air all of her eps in 1 hour blocks. During sweeps they might burn through 2 new eps a day for Sweeps month (80 eps to TPC's 40 for the month), but during non sweeps months, JJ only airs 1 new ep and 1 repeat ep, meaning on non sweep months, JJ and TPC air the same number of eps. 

That all means that TPC will ultimately run out of eps before JJ does, so TPC can either film more eps (what we would like) or repeat the current season earlier (what we get). 

• Love 1

BUT! JJ doesn't air all of her eps in 1 hour blocks. During sweeps they might burn through 2 new eps a day for Sweeps month (80 eps to TPC's 40 for the month), but during non sweeps months, JJ only airs 1 new ep and 1 repeat ep, meaning on non sweep months, JJ and TPC air the same number of eps.

That all means that TPC will ultimately run out of eps before JJ does, so TPC can either film more eps (what we would like) or repeat the current season earlier (what we get).

Don't remember previous conversations but you make some excellent points .... Thanks.

Don't remember previous conversations but you make some excellent points .... Thanks.

No problem. It gets asked a few times each season, but I think this is the first time I wrote it out in detail. :)

I don't mind reruns, really, but do they have to be ones we saw last month? They could at least show from years ago. With my memory, it would be like seeing new eps!

Wouldn't it be great if we could see old eps with Judge Wapner, Ed Koch or Judge Jerry?

The first case today frustrated me, even though I understood the particulars.  So many times one is pretty much over a barrel in terms of boilerplate language where you either have to accept the terms that are presented or there is no deal.  I just didn't care for the store owner's attitude of too bad, so sad.  Why didn't he have to show due care was provided for that very expensive toy? 

I also don't understand why somebody's insurance, either the store owner's professional or the helicopter's homeowners, wouldn't cover this theft.  Years ago I ordered a computer to be delivered to my work and it was stolen from the reception area before I ever even saw it.  The receptionist signed for it and didn't do anything to let me know it was there.  I ended up with no out of pocket loss because my homeowner's covered the loss and my CC protection covered the deductible.

• Love 1

I also don't understand why somebody's insurance, either the store owner's professional or the helicopter's homeowners, wouldn't cover this theft.

I'm assuming the store owner's insurance wouldn't cover it because it was there on consignment, and was not the store owner's property. That's probably why his contract states he's not responsible and as JM said, he could only be forced to pay if he had shown gross neglience - like leaving that pricey toy on the floor near a door or whatever.

JM was so furious at the nerve of the woman suing the moving company she had to come back after she'd left the bench, to give the woman more shit. It was well deserved. I've moved a number of times and cannot imagine just taking off when I knew the movers were coming and thinking, "Oh, let them figure it out" and not even answering their phone calls! The mover was so good to her too, even putting her stuff in stowage for her and giving her a real break on the price when he didn't have to. Some people!

• Love 1

I don't mind reruns, really, but do they have to be ones we saw last month? They could at least show from years ago. With my memory, it would be like seeing new eps!

Another thing we'd love to see; but basically the shows are sold as Seasons. So a station will basically only have the rights to show the current season and can air it from (say) September 2015 to August 2016. If they need to fill time slots, they can only go back to the current season for rebroadcasting. To go deeper into the archives would cost more bucks since that usually falls under Syndication Run deals. 

• Love 1

Another thing we'd love to see; but basically the shows are sold as Seasons. So a station will basically only have the rights to show the current season and can air it from (say) September 2015 to August 2016. If they need to fill time slots, they can only go back to the current season for rebroadcasting. To go deeper into the archives would cost more bucks since that usually falls under Syndication Run deals. 

Thank goodness for Youtube.

I'm assuming the store owner's insurance wouldn't cover it because it was there on consignment, and was not the store owner's property. That's probably why his contract states he's not responsible and as JM said, he could only be forced to pay if he had shown gross neglience - like leaving that pricey toy on the floor near a door or whatever.

JM was so furious at the nerve of the woman suing the moving company she had to come back after she'd left the bench, to give the woman more shit. It was well deserved. I've moved a number of times and cannot imagine just taking off when I knew the movers were coming and thinking, "Oh, let them figure it out" and not even answering their phone calls! The mover was so good to her too, even putting her stuff in stowage for her and giving her a real break on the price when he didn't have to. Some people!

While a standard commerical property coverage form would require an insurable interest in the property to cover it under their policy, that can be established by contractual agreement. The plaintiff was sunk by the contract he signed, which MM was correct about. However, a lot of agents and business owners mistakenly think that a consignment shop can't insure customers' goods when it can, if it chooses to. I wish MM had pointed it out, since a lot of people watch court shows and can learn from them.

Like MM, I would never have signed that contract. The other way the plaintiff could have gotten it covered is under his homeowner's policy, and I don't remember if he mentioned filing a claim on his own policy or not.

The lady in the moving case was a real jerk and I, too, was glad MM returned to chastise her some more. I can't imagine just dicking around while someone has my property in their possession. She could have taken some time off from work to meet with them and get her stuff. They bent over backward to accommodate her, and she turned around and sued them? Outrageous!

• Love 1

I want to know what the other recordings were that he didn't want to get into!

I was curious also, but I give him points for not airing stuff that would have embarrassed the ex, since he didn't need it for his case.

• Love 2

Great cases today. The dead bird complete with autopsy and the ripped designer skirt alteration mess. That skirt looked like it came straight from Salvation Army.

I couldn't understand a thing any of them were saying in the skirt case, except for the seamstress's daughter. MM has the patience of a saint.

The bird case was odd. Did the defendant really think they killed the bird within three hours of getting it? Someone who spends all that money on a bird, a cage, a leash, and a partridge in a pear tree isn't going to leave said bird in a hot car in Orlando. 

I admire people who can take on bird ownership. I love every pet I've ever had, but a 60-year commitment isn't happening. That's a long time to care for another creature. I can't commit to a person for that long, much less an animal.

• Love 4

The defendant in today's first case has to be one of the bigger pathological liars we've seen on this show in a while, not to mention a complete nut.

Let's see...

The plaintiff ran a red light and was drunk or high, but the defendant was cited for failure to yield.

The cops weren't called, they just showed up.

That's not her signature, she's never seen that paper, the plaintiff gave it to her sister.

The defendant totally scratched out her real address and added the address of a dirt lot.

JM definitely has more patience than I do, because I would have kicked her out long before she actually did.

• Love 3

I couldn't understand a thing any of them were saying in the skirt case, except for the seamstress's daughter. MM has the patience of a saint.

More patience than I have. That was just awful.

Bird case: People peddling animals to anyone who has the money is not what I would call ethical. Not many people can deal with or correctly keep a macaw.

"Bye bye birdie." Someone needs to suffocate that ugly POS Levin.

• Love 4

More patience than I have. That was just awful.

Bird case: People peddling animals to anyone who has the money is not what I would call ethical. Not many people can deal with or correctly keep a macaw.

"Bye bye birdie." Someone needs to suffocate that ugly POS Levin.

I remember yelling "Fuck You!" at the TV when Levin said that. He's such a freaking tool.

• Love 4

The defendant in today's first case has to be one of the bigger pathological liars we've seen on this show in a while, not to mention a complete nut.

Let's see...

The plaintiff ran a red light and was drunk or high, but the defendant was cited for failure to yield.

The cops weren't called, they just showed up.

That's not her signature, she's never seen that paper, the plaintiff gave it to her sister.

The defendant totally scratched out her real address and added the address of a dirt lot.

JM definitely has more patience than I do, because I would have kicked her out long before she actually did.

You are absolutely correct, the defendant was pathological.  HOWEVER;  I really hated the smug plaintiff with a passion.  What a bitch.

The defendant in the last case was dressed so inappropriately I was embarrassed for her. JJ would have thrown her out immediately and made her get a jacket or shawl. Just because the dress fit it doesn't mean it was a good idea to wear it ANYWHERE, let alone court!

I really love the wit and snark I see here--too bad we can't all get together and share a libation.  I've been extremely ill for the past week and missed a few episodes, but I feel I know exactly what happened thanks to all of you.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 4

You are absolutely correct, the defendant was pathological.  HOWEVER;  I really hated the smug plaintiff with a passion.  What a bitch.

Totally agree with you! My patience for her smug shit ran out way before I got tired of the defendant's shenanigans. Ugh-  the constant mugging for the camera, and then boasting to Curt about her willingness to hug the defendant.  She was very fond of herself.

• Love 4

Totally agree with you! My patience for her smug shit ran out way before I got tired of the defendant's shenanigans. Ugh-  the constant mugging for the camera, and then boasting to Curt about her willingness to hug the defendant.  She was very fond of herself.

When MM asked her if she was an attorney, she puffed up like a peacock.  And actually winking at MM. 

With the third case, for me it was a plague on both your houses.  Awful daughter and awful mother.  I don't understand how, even if it's stolen from you, welfare money gets to go back to you instead of to the people who wrote the check.  The mother with the crocodile tears, can't buy gifts for her other daughter.  Get a fucking job, bitch.  That's how it's done.  And stupid Levin acted like the daughter was just convicted of check fraud and can never go to law school.  Regardless of whether we think she did it or not, she has no crime on her record.  And if Levin still has his law license, anyone can, right?

• Love 4
QuoteQuote

The defendant in the last case was dressed so inappropriately I was embarrassed for her. JJ would have thrown her out immediately and made her get a jacket or shawl.

OMG! When I saw her, I think I yelled aloud, "NO TO THE SUNDRESS!" Acres of pasty, sagging flesh on display on television, no less. What is wrong with people, that she would think that's appropriate, not just for court, but for life?

QuoteQuoteGet a fucking job, bitch.

She'd prefer to live with her horrible mommy and have babies. This shit never ceases to bug me. She chooses to have kids with no baby daddies, then gets welfare, food stamps and whatever else she's sucking from the taxpayers (prob. paying for her school too) and it all makes me wonder why I bothered spending my whole life working.

Same as the man suing the sundress lady. He and his wife, who both looked quite healthy and sound of mind to me get supported from the public trough and have been for years. Why?

QuoteQuote

You are absolutely correct, the defendant was pathological.  HOWEVER;  I really hated the smug plaintiff with a passion.

I was waiting for plaintiff to stick her finger in her dimple while she was so cutely cocking her head and grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Someone must have advised the def. to just keep up with the "Never happened! I don't know! Wasn't me!" defense. Sad that someone so amoral has a daughter. But yeah, plaintiff was a super irritating bitch who just loved the sound of her own voice. I never want to hear the words, "significant other" again. I guess it could have been worse. She could have said, "soulmate" or some other sick-making euphemism. He's your damned boyfriend who probably has no hankering to be your husband.  

ETA:

I really love the wit and snark I see here--too bad we can't all get together and share a libation.  I've been extremely ill for the past week and missed a few episodes

I hope you're feeling better? And yeah, wouldn't it be a hoot to get together and have a JJ&TPC marathon? The thought of the primo snark fills me with delight.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 1

When MM asked her if she was an attorney, she puffed up like a peacock.  And actually winking at MM. 

With the third case, for me it was a plague on both your houses.  Awful daughter and awful mother.  I don't understand how, even if it's stolen from you, welfare money gets to go back to you instead of to the people who wrote the check.  The mother with the crocodile tears, can't buy gifts for her other daughter.  Get a fucking job, bitch.  That's how it's done.  And stupid Levin acted like the daughter was just convicted of check fraud and can never go to law school.  Regardless of whether we think she did it or not, she has no crime on her record.  And if Levin still has his law license, anyone can, right?

Levin made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I'm sure there are no lawyers who've ever committed a crime of moral turpitude. /eyeroll

What bothered me most about that case was how the mother and daughter didn't have any shame or embarrassment over collecting checks without doing anything to earn them. It's supposed to be a hand up, not a hand out. It seemed like it wouldn't even dawn on either of them to get a job and support themselves. I wonder if either of them had EVER worked.

Also, if you just completed your 2-year degree you're not studying to be a lawyer. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for higher education. But I think the phrase "studying to be a lawyer" should be reserved for someone who's at least in law school. The defendant is studying to be a lawyer in the same way I'm studying to be a doctor, which is, not at all.

At first I was excited to hear a litigant who sounded intelligent. That lasted less than a minute. I don't know if she hugged or didn't hug the defendant, but I can tell you the last thing I'd want to do with someone who just struck my car, regardless of fault, is have them try to hug me.

She was insufferable, and I wonder if she presented herself as an attorney at the time of the accident. She did take a few paralegal classes, you know? Maybe she and the 2-year college graduate who's "studying to be a lawyer" should hang out sometime.

• Love 4

Maybe I'm dense, but after watching it twice I still don't know what the skirt/fabric case was about?  Did the plaintiff say the defendants stole a layer of fabric from her $599(?) skirt?  Why would they?

• Love 3

I loved today's first case, with the cray-cray ex-girlfriend, smeared feces and urine in the mouthwash. The greatest moment was when JM made a reference to "Waiting to Exhale" and the plaintiff chimed in with "Diary of a Mad Black Woman". Even JM couldn't keep a straight face after that comment.

• Love 2

Also, if you just completed your 2-year degree you're not studying to be a lawyer. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for higher education. But I think the phrase "studying to be a lawyer" should be reserved for someone who's at least in law school. The defendant is studying to be a lawyer in the same way I'm studying to be a doctor, which is, not at all.

She was insufferable, and I wonder if she presented herself as an attorney at the time of the accident. She did take a few paralegal classes, you know? Maybe she and the 2-year college graduate who's "studying to be a lawyer" should hang out sometime.

JMM's litigants yesterday seemed to take a lot of liberty when describing their professional status. Hell, if someone announces that their job is picking up trash on roadways, I think 'good for you,' but don't have that job and come in saying that you are a City Planner for a major metropolitan area, because I'll brand you as a bullshitter about everything.

The daughter "in school to be a lawyer" was far from it. People whose ultimate plan is to take the Bar Exam generally don't celebrate a 'graduation' after they've taken about 30% of their courses. Forged checks or not, I have a feeling that she won't have to worry about filling out law school applications in the future.

And Smugly Hugger claims "I did some paralegal studies." Right. Googling for car accident buzzwords and watching old reruns of L. A. Law don't count, so take it down several notches.

• Love 5

Studying to be a lawyer thought she would earn bonus points for skipping her graduation to be on TPC and JM totally slammed her for it. 

Memorandum (a pseudo-legal word) for Smuggly Huggly: JM was very much not complimenting you when she asked if you were a lawyer.  You were describing swerving to not hit a car, that is not "mitigating the damages."   It was a legal term true, but would have been inappropriate to use in that situation even by a lawyer.  JM was only asking because it was a legal term being misapplied, so must be a lawyer trying to show off; not a compliment.  Possible examples of mitigating the damages in this case would be moving her car off the road so not to be hit by other cars or perhaps getting lower estimates when faced with an extremely high estimate from a mechanic.  Mitigation of damages is for after the event, not during, Smuggly Huggly.  All you were doing was trying to avoid an accident.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 6

Memorandum (a pseudo-legal word) for Smuggly Huggly: JM was very much not complimenting you when she asked if you were a lawyer.  You were describing swerving to not hit a car, that is not "mitigating the damages."   It was a legal term true, but would have been inappropriate to use in that situation even by a lawyer.  JM was only asking because it  was a legal term being misapplied, so must be a lawyer trying to show off; not a compliment.  Possible examples of mitigating the damages in this case would be moving her car off the road so not to be hit by other cars or perhaps getting lower estimates when faced with an extremely high estimate from a mechanic. Mitigation of damages is for after the event, not during, Smuggly Huggly.  All you were doing was trying to avoid an accident.

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea, although I wouldn't try to use that type of lingo in front of a judge anyway.

• Love 2

Teebax, you are welcome. 

Think of mitigating the damages as stopping the bleeding; not just allowing a problem to grow bigger and suing for the bigger problem you created.  Like when the tenant/roommate breaks the lease by moving out early, you can't just sue for the rent for the rest of the lease, have to try to find a new tenant/roommate.  We have seen this brought up on Judge Judy many times.

It wasn't that she used it, it was that she misused it so badly and pompously that bothered me.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 2

I loved today's first case, with the cray-cray ex-girlfriend, smeared feces and urine in the mouthwash. The greatest moment was when JM made a reference to "Waiting to Exhale" and the plaintiff chimed in with "Diary of a Mad Black Woman". Even JM couldn't keep a straight face after that comment.

OMG x 1000. This case! My usual multi-tasking ways were shot to hell during that case. I completely turned away from my work and sat with wide eyes and my jaw on the ground for the entire half hour.

The pictures were so disgusting (btw - there was a photo with a p0rn DVD cover in it, just to make things even weirder). That defendant was creeping me out with her smile and breathy laugh. The plaintiff's intensity (especially in the hallterview) made me scream laughing.

I hope that JMM and Douglas have hand sanitizer on the desk.

• Love 3

I completely turned away from my work and sat with wide eyes and my jaw on the ground for the entire half hour.

O.M.G. I never thought I'd hear... JFC! Poo flinging? Call me sheltered, but I truly thought only apes did that. That even eclipsed the plaintiff, bringing a cup of SHIT for JM to look at, which she politely declined. WTF??? If I were her, I would have dragged out the gloves even to handle his computer. She came close, I think.  The "we wuz, he do" mature student/defendant, thinking there was something funny or precious about this unbelievably savage, bestial and despicable acts she performed? I just bet JM had to take an extra hot shower after she fled the bench.  Sorry, but I'm incoherent after that.

The motorcycle people weren't much better, but at least no monkey-poo-flinging was involved. The "mutual friendses" defendant's "girl" looked and sounded like total trash in each and every way. Nice neck tats on the plaintiff, although actually the hectic waves of patterns made me a little dizzy.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of JM's home when she's sitting down to dinner with her family relating how she had to listen to people behaving in a way that would shame feral hogs.

• Love 2

I would pay top dollar to have weekly dinners at the Milian's house to hear all the "You will not believe the story I heard today" stories. I envy her family.

Today's poo flinging case was amazing. That "contract" she claimed he signed was hilarious. I paused my tv to look at it, and it was decorated like a high school dance flyer-- complete with a cartoon picture of a couple kissing and a fancy border. Amazing.

• Love 3

I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE IT

I went for my infusion therapy this morning, which is always draining. and I FELL ASLEEP just as the plaintiff in poo-gate walked to the podium and woke up only when MM was  yelling at the defendant while ruling.  I missed the entire case, and from what I read here it sounded like the Case of the Year on Peoples Court.

SHITBALLS.

If I were that guy, I would look into a restraining order, and maybe a gun, bitch be crazy. I got a little chill up my spine when she said she was licensed to carry a fire arm. She's the type of woman who will goad a man into a fight, then tell everyone how mean he is to her.

My jaw was on the floor for that entire case. The contract, surely she couldn't believe that JM would believe that, right? Then the poo, all the poo, poo in a cup, poo in pictures, poo everywhere. JM was right, she needs help. 

• Love 4

I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE IT

I went for my infusion therapy this morning, which is always draining. and I FELL ASLEEP just as the plaintiff in poo-gate walked to the podium and woke up only when MM was  yelling at the defendant while ruling.  I missed the entire case, and from what I read here it sounded like the Case of the Year on Peoples Court.

SHITBALLS.

Don't you fret, One More Time!  I found it on YouTube for you!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAS3zExsBQI

• Love 1

COOL WHIP LITE: How can I thank you??? This is a classic case, right up there with Patricia Bean on JJ this year and the feuding VFW ladies from JJ's past seasons.

The defendant couldn't keep the smirk from her face even when she was busted.  What a lowlife.

thanks again, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Love 3

Slightly off topic but Judge Milian dropped in on Judge Mathis this afternoon. At first I didn't recognize her.

She did? Damn, I've been deleting Mathis unwatched from my PVR this week because I'm getting tight on space and haven't been able to get ahead (lots of watching planned for this weekend at least. :) ). Guess I'll have to wait for the repeats. What did she do, just be sitting in the audience or something?

• Love 1

Screeching, high-pitched, baby daddy with the horrible grammar who busted his kid's game gave me an earache and a headache. He had to lie down on the podium but I don't know why he was so tired, since his deformation of the hand precluded him from doing any job whatsoever, or from paying child support. Calling JM "Baby"? I'm surprised she didn't throw his mouthy shortass out sooner.

It was a relief to hear the case about the non-sale of the house, even though the def. was an insufferable ass who just did not get it, even though JM explained it to him multiple times. Even in the hall he said she was wrong. He should take up his lack of knowledge at the law school he attended.

Hair kerfuffle: How many people here would give $2200 to someone you met a month ago? Anyone?  Even with her being a Sister in Christ and all,  who wants to pass along blessings and such, I can't comprehend that stupidity.  I love how the people here who spout religious nonsense or have prominent crosses dangling around their necks are always the worst grifters, scammers and liars.

• Love 6