Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I just don't get why Tyler has such a hard on for that story/character.

Probably because it made Courtney no more than a blow-up doll who inexplicably hung on Nik's every word? (And it is no defense of Courtney; I cheered when she croaked, but yeah...she was basically around to make Nik happy and nothing more. A she-beast who betrayed poor Jax, but I guess her ruination was some sort of karma for that?)

But from TCh's POV, I can see why he enjoyed it.

• Love 1

So who are the stars of GH's mention in ABC's November sweeps press release?  Why, Franco and Nina, of course!  At least we're going to get a Q Thanksgiving.  Hopefully it'll involve carving Sonny and Carly's asses up.

"GENERAL HOSPITAL" -- Buckle up and get ready for addictive, can't miss episodes of "General Hospital," MONDAY-FRIDAY (3:00--4:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. Dirty little lies always have a way of coming out and impacting the residents of Port Charles, and now multiple lives are at stake as everyone seems to want revenge. Franco and Carly plan to get married on October 31, but what tricks does Franco have up his sleeve? Nina begins to spiral out of control and sets her plan in motion to get Ava's baby. In the interim, someone gets shot. Anna and Duke's relationship is put to the test, while Elizabeth and Jake continue to grow closer. Seven time Daytime Emmy® winner Anthony Geary is back as Luke. Lastly, as another Thanksgiving approaches, could this be the year the Quartermaine's finally get a normal Thanksgiving meal? Don't count on it!
Edited by TeeVee329

I had been toying with the idea in my head that Liz might offer the complete stranger with a brain injury that she's known a whole week the chance to stay with her and her small children because good parenting would allow for nothing less but I figured there was no way Ron would go there, he just couldn't be either that desperate for shit to happen or obtuse to think that this would make sense to anyone but...

Why do I keep underestimating just what a crap ass writer he is? I really should be ashamed I keep trying to give him somewhat the benefit of the doubt.

But yet making him Lucky was out of the question...my brain cells hurt.

• Love 1

I had been toying with the idea in my head that Liz might offer the complete stranger with a brain injury that she's known a whole week the chance to stay with her and her small children because good parenting would allow for nothing less.

I can't even remember the last time we saw Liz with her kids (or kid, because I'm pretty sure Aidan has turned invisible due to neglect).

Edited by TeeVee329

Ugh probably not. New Cam is so sickly sweet, he makes me wish I had insulin. I really wanted to ground them both when they were all derp derp I don't beg, I smile to get what I want like candy and your girl derp derp. My God. I'd rather have Butters and Eric Cartman than these two dorks.

And vomit at the costumes. Apparently the budget was spent on Billy Miller and the wedding.

• Love 3

The old Cameron's hatred of Jason (immortalized by the Serial Drama ladies) was glorious.

And vomit at the costumes. Apparently the budget was spent on Billy Miller and the wedding.

And given their place in the Disney conglomerate, why not some cross-promotion?  Couldn't Emma been dressed as Princess Elsa?

• Love 1

You'd think Uncle Frank could send some intern down to the local Disney store and pick up costumes from whatever movie is popular this year. And Maxie, Lucas, etc could have gone as Avengers since I know they make adult Avenger costumes; I'm got the Captain America costume for this year!

Speaking in of which, why was Spencer wearing a Batman shirt? I know they make Avengers' shirts.

• Love 1

Ugh, the spoilers for next week are the same garbage with the same players.  MORE Nina, MORE Franco, MORE Sonny, etc.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/10/general-hospital-spoilers-november-3-2014-edition/

The worst?

With her baby is at risk, a desperate Ava discloses some surprising information to Nina about her past.

Oh.  Fuck.  They're really doing Coma!Baby, aren't they.

Edited by TeeVee329

I have such a problem with Kiki's revolving parentage. I know that if I personally was Ava and there was a chance in frozen hell that my child was from an adulterous affair with a respected doctor I would have jumped on that with a quickness instead of a serial killer thinking my kid was his for even half a second, never mind 20 years. The idea that Ava didn't bothers the hell out of me. Now there is the possibility that Kiki couldn't possibly have been Franco's because she's not Ava's?

I just... no

• Love 2

I have never understood why, if Ava was so sprung on Silas, she never tried to use Kiki (whether she's Nina's or Ava's) to hold on to him.

So tired of Ron playing Pin The Tail On The Donkey with characters' paternity.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

I'm starting to think Kiki isn't coma!baby and that he or she will be some new character. There was a period during the summer when it seemed they were setting up Keeks to be Nina's, but they've definitely backtracked on that the last couple of months.

• Love 2

That old saying "it'll get worse before it get better" just does not apply to this show. It's "it'll get worse and worse and worse until you go out of your mind".

Those spoilers sound painful, I can't even imagine the actual scenes. And since Sonny's fate doesn't involve death who the fuck cares.

I really don't think Kiki was meant to be the Nina's daughter but I think Ava is going to claim she isn't Silas', as if that will settle the Nina's wrath that Ava had his baby instead of her. So Kiki will either get a new Daddy or Ava's lying to save herself, either way it all sounds like pure ass.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

I'd love to see her blame it all on Sonny.

"You see um well the real baby you have is alive and he was stolen years ago. By Sonny Corinthos. It's Morgan!"

Sorry, Morgan, but it's the only way. And Nina can tear Sonny apart. We need Praying Mantis VS Stuttering Pumpkin.

• Love 5

I just read some RUMORS about how the fallout of Michael finding out Sonny killed AJ is going to go: Michael finds out that Sonny killed AJ.  He confronts Sonny with a gun and shoots him despite Dante, Morgan, and Carly trying to intervene.  A shocked Michael drops the gun and Morgan picks it up.  Just then, the police arrive and Morgan claims he's the one shot Sonny, to protect Michael.  Dante corroborates the story.

Again, just a RUMOR.  But it lines up with some of the spoilers we've seen for next week and November sweeps.  If true, it's awful.  AWFUL.

• Love 1

So I guess Michael is not allowed to be angry?

This story has never been and seems will never be about Michael. Unbelievable.

As for us AJ fans, the writers seem to consistently find ways to screw the character and his fans over. Sonny can never be held accountable for anything. Its just so damn stupid.

I think I should just stop watching now. There isn't going to be any kind of real payoff so there really is no pint.

• Love 3

So I guess Michael is not allowed to be angry?

What in the spoilers makes you think that? Anyway, this might make you feel better, I read elsewhere this summation of what Chad says in SOD:

"Michael's whole world will come crumbling down when he learns of S&C's AND Miki's betrayals. It will change him 100% and for a long time. CD says it will be very hard for it to go back to the way it was. It's a big character shift."

I just read some RUMORS about how the fallout of Michael finding out Sonny killed AJ is going to go: Michael finds out that Sonny killed AJ.  He confronts Sonny with a gun and shoots him despite Dante, Morgan, and Carly trying to intervene.  A shocked Michael drops the gun and Morgan picks it up.  Just then, the police arrive and Morgan claims he's the one shot Sonny, to protect Michael.  Dante corroborates the story.

Again, just a RUMOR.  But it lines up with some of the spoilers we've seen for next week and November sweeps.  If true, it's awful.  AWFUL.

I don't really believe that, because of what CD says above about Michael being mad at Morgan and Kiki for a while. If Morgan did that for him I doubt he could stay angry. Unless he turns into Evil Michael and doesn't give a fuck.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Well, like I said, it is just a RUMOR.  There are spoilers for next week about someone getting shot and about Dante and Morgan fearing the worst or whatever.

Oooh, I'm excited to hear that Michael is furious at Kiki.  Dump her, dude, dump her HARD.  And if she dares to try and defend Franco, find a crane to hit her with.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Well, like I said, it is just a RUMOR.  There are spoilers for next week about someone getting shot and about Dante and Morgan fearing the worst or whatever.

No, I know, I'm just saying why I don't think it will happen (hopefully). (Although actually the only aspect of that rumor that I don't like is the Dante part.)

• Love 1

I definitely don't like the Dante part.  But the premise also suggests Sony being shot will be his comeuppance, Michael will be guilt-ridden, and the whole thing will be dropped.  But happily, the quotes you found seem to contradict that. 

Still, I'm expecting the fallout to be a dud.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Dante perjured himself for Sonny after he shot him in the chest. If that rumor is true, then he can cover up a Sonny shooting. Especially knowing what happened to Micheal last time he went to prison. But I'll be damned if he sends Morgan to prison. Hell no. You won't send Daddy Tanbucks, then nope. You lose your rights to arrest anyone else. Better say self defense with Morgan. I believe Micheal is still on probation.

Dante perjured himself for Sonny after he shot him in the chest. If that rumor is true, then he can cover up a Sonny shooting. 

There's a huge difference in Dante covering up for a crime that Sonny committed on his (Dante's) own person, and Dante covering up something and as a consequence helps send his kid brother to prison.

But this is rumor so no need for me to get all worked up about it yet.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I'm pretty much just waiting for something to happen where Sonny is the sympathetic one and Michael forgives him. I hope CD is right and that its a game changer for Michael but I have zero faith in the writers, especially since this involves Sonny.

• Love 4

Wasn't Michael's rape storyline meant to "change" things?

Even if Michael does "change" record has it that it won't be a good switch, not with Ron heading all of this.

Personally I could easily see Dante covering up things for Michael again because this is Ron and he hardly ever writes the characters as having learned their lessons, they can turn on a dime and revert back to past behaviours in the blink of an eye, as long as the script demands it, it will happen.

I'm reminded of Phoebe's song from "Friends", "Rinse and repeat and rinse and repeat...as needed!". That seems to be Ron's ideology when writing.

• Love 2

What in the spoilers makes you think that? Anyway, this might make you feel better, I read elsewhere this summation of what Chad says in SOD:

"Michael's whole world will come crumbling down when he learns of S&C's AND Miki's betrayals. It will change him 100% and for a long time. CD says it will be very hard for it to go back to the way it was. It's a big character shift."

I don't really believe that, because of what CD says above about Michael being mad at Morgan and Kiki for a while. If Morgan did that for him I doubt he could stay angry. Unless he turns into Evil Michael and doesn't give a fuck.

I was pretty upset when I read those spoilers because it seems like a story that should be focused on Michael and his rage at his parents is suddenly going to shift to be all about Morgan and Sonny.  Sonny will get shot, and everyone will be at his bedside, and Morgan will be noble and take responsibility for the shooting.  Meanwhile Michael is probably off camera for two weeks when the story should be all about him and reclaiming his Q roots.  Your CD quotes make me feel better, especially since I hadn't read that he is mad at Carly and Kiki too.  I want Michael's wrath to be against Sonny, Carly, and Kiki.  

• Love 2

If this show was character driven, yes.

Carly slept and fell in love with Franco.

Anything is possible.

Well, yes, I took it for granted you all knew I meant "if he's being written in character he wouldn't do that". :)

Edited by ulkis

All of these spoilers are just making me feel as if Sonny is going to eat up the show yet again. It's all Sonny all the time and it looks like it'll be even worse if he ends up shot.

Now I'm having flashbacks to the early 2000s when Sonny had his Christmas "Evil Scrooge" episode with Luke as his guide...I can just see Sonny in the hospital "fighting for his life" and he is given another chance to "redeem" himself and "make amends"...if this is how Ron intends to make Sonny over somehow and turn him into a "good guy" which I fear might be his angle especially since Maurice has resigned...I can't think about such horrible things.

Well, yes, I took it for granted you all knew I meant "if he's being written in character he wouldn't do that". :)

Well he has shown it is in his character to keep the truth hidden if he feels it's for the greater good, whether or not it really is, it's one of the ways they've always kept him kind of straddling the fence on being a complete law abiding citizen.

Frankly even though I am not a Dante fan I wouldn't hold it against him if he were to try and "fix" things if Sonny got shot because, sadly enough, he has gotten close to Sonny but Michael and Morgan as his baby brothers and so he will be clearly conflicted about the best way to handle things. Plus he's sort of seen that involving the police in his family's life doesn't always pan out anyway.

• Love 1

I just need Michael to go scorched earth on Sonny, Carly, &, hopefully, Kiki.

I literally want Michael to set Kiki on fire.

Another reason I didn't like those RUMORS I posted is that I kinda want Michael to get revenge on Sonny and Carly the Quartermaine way.  Have him bankrupt Sonny's legitimate business, have him use shell companies to buy the MetroCourt out from under Carly, hire a crane to fling Kiki across the port.  You know, business stuff like that!

• Love 10

I really need Dante slapping the cuffs on Sonny, as Anna reads him his rights. Then, can Ron please recall Sonny fired Alexis so when he calls his attorney, she hangs up on him and bangs Julian or has drinks with Ned? Because if Alexis defends Sonny after this, both men need to dump her ass and call Jordan.

• Love 4

Well he has shown it is in his character to keep the truth hidden if he feels it's for the greater good, whether or not it really is, it's one of the ways they've always kept him kind of straddling the fence on being a complete law abiding citizen.

Has he? What else has he kept besides Sonny shooting him (which is an open secret anyway?) I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly don't remember.

Has he? What else has he kept besides Sonny shooting him (which is an open secret anyway?) I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly don't remember.

Didn't he also cover up the truth for Michael's sake a couple of times? I can hardly remember last week of this show, heh, but I thought he had helped out Michael before at least. Plus there was that whole lying to the adoption agency both he and Lulu did, well she lied and he just went along with her.

But I was just saying that to me he has proven if he feels the truth would harm his family more than help them he'll cover it up or bend it or whatever, and since this is a soap it's to be expected, imo, and it's one of the things I don't really hold against him.

He has brothers raised in the mob, his father is a mobster and he is in their lives and yes he is a cop but he's also gotten close enough to them to put his badge to the side if he thinks he has to. It doesn't make it right but I think there is solid enough reasoning behind it that if it happens it makes sense.

Edited by CPP83

Actually after I wrote that I remembered . . . something, lol. But I'm wracking my brains and I honestly don't remember him covering for Michael. There was the time that Michael punched him out at the PCPD and everyone saw and Dante was like "forget it, just a fight between brothers".

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/141103-november-3-general-hospital-sneak-peek

I wish Chad Duell didn't look like a confused chipmunk 95% of the time.