Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

Ned is Leo's father. Julian is devastated and kills himself, Sonny, Ava, and Kiki.

I'd watch that sweeps moment.  Bonus points if Julian just cuts off Sonny's usual long monologue about pain or whatever and shoots him.  I don't have the patience for more stutterbarking. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

#GH - Ned and Olivia reignite their relationship. {Oct 6}

please don't let them pretend a la Duke and Lucy that there's some actual story arc going on here. Just get married off-screen!

They were cute the first time, but Olivia has irritated me so much the last few times we've seen her.  But sure, why not.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Likely, because this show enjoys kicking me in the ribs, Lucy will say something about Sabrina being like a daughter to her when Lucy's actual daughters aren't allowed within the city limits.

This. 

Also, I still can't believe Nik's off-screen funeral and the way Tyler was treated.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Forget Nik. What about AJ? He was only partly redeemed when JI died, and AJ led Edward upstairs to heaven, or whatever that was.

But AJ was fat.   Nik wasn't.   Besides, was that really the stairway to heaven?  Was it?  And he had stupid Emily be his ghost ambassador to "heaven".  Clearly another reason he is not actually dead.

• Love 1
On 9/21/2016 at 3:47 PM, IWantCandy71 said:

Do I want to know? *sigh*

I just can't.

I think that's a joke that Duke resembled a cat/acted like Sonny's pet kitten his last year or so on the show. 

Edited by UYI
22 hours ago, jsbt said:

I've said it before - I said it during the late Ron era - but that promo reminds me of the weirdness you see in, say, '91 with Monty. Why is there a promo all about Nathan and Bree Williamson? It's foreign to the show, all of this. It's alien. It seems completely removed from anything consequential to what people care about and watch the show for. At least Sonny and Carly have been there 20+ years. And yet, this is the same shit Frank or these writers pulled when they pushed other pointless faves and stories at OLTL, or ATWT - frontburner the Fords or Terri Conn (on both shows!), or Paul Ryan or Dusty or Julie Pinson for two years, then when you get axed just shrug your shoulders and say 'I dunno, we gave it our all, we did all we could.'

And what's sadder is that ATWT actually, I think, had quite a bit more time to plan a proper finale--the cancellation for them was announced in December 2009, they last taped in June 2010, and then the final show aired that September. Granted, Helen Wagner's death being a few weeks before they did the last show threw a monkey wrench into some of their plans, but compared to GL, AMC and OLTL, they had quite a bit more time to plan things right, but they didn't. 

• Love 2

Anna returns to Port Charles and learns that Julian was found innocent of Duke’s murder. She questions Paul about how the clear-cut case turn into a disaster. Will her inquiry lead to some answers about what Paul has been up to and why? Anna and Jordan work together to make sure justice is served. 

Ugh. So I see no one bothered to have Anna committed while she was in California. Here's a preemptive STFU.

Alexis has an encounter with Julian that leaves her unnerved. 

Oh wow. So Alexis is going to get drunk and cry again.

Despite or perhaps because of the tough circumstances, Nathan and Maxie grow closer. That doesn’t stop Maxie from fearing for the worst.

STFU.

Franco tries to get his hands on more cash while Hayden and Liz clash.

STFU.

Ava and Carly find common ground.

That damn baby better not be mentioned even once.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, ch1 said:

I have to say the RHs (Liz/Franco) just do not look right together to me.

I so agree. At first I thought there was chemistry there, but it's dead now. And yea they just don't look good together. Like @Oracle42 said, RoHo just looks like an old, homeless man and it doesn't mesh with BH's perpetually young, sweet look.

• Love 3

Meanwhile, Morgan’s academic workload causes him to struggle.

All those three-syllable words!

Anna and Jordan work together to make sure justice is served.

Puh-leeze. Idiot Morgan will probably shoot Julian and have to go on the run, and nuMorgan will return.

Curtis and Andre face off in the gym.

They'd both better be shirtless.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Bwill3133 said:

It's clearly RoHo's choice at this point but I cannot stand looking at Franco's teen skater boy hair. It's terrible. 

All I could think through those scenes of the hospital closing was "cut your hair!  Cut your hair!!  Cut your hair!!! Cut!Your!!Hair!!!"  I'm sure RoHo is probably one of those "oh, I never watch myself on TV" kind of actors, but someone needs to stick him front of a monitor and make him watch those scenes where he's wandering the hospital, trying to keep Liz from finding out about Sabrina.  Then say "now, what was it that stuck out most to you in your scenes?  Was it, perhaps, your hair?" while brandishing a pair of scissors.  

• Love 7

I think FV was only interested in KeMo as she related to ME, and the only female character jelly are interested in is Rebecca Budig character - so I think we're all about to be treated to a retread of some of the worst of both OLTL and AMC. 

I hope FH has major chemistry with ME, and FV forces jelly to pair Rebecca Budig character with soap superstar RoHo

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I hope FH has major chemistry with ME and FV forces jelly to pair Rebecca Budig character with soap superstar RoHo

I mostly like Greenlee Smythe Rebecca Budig Hayden Barnes Berlin Cassadine Madof so I would prefer if she weren't stuck with RoHo. Put him back with Nina.

• Love 2

I don't hate her but I might actually like her if she wasn't so central to every story that she's inserted into.  I also kinda think better writers could do something interesting with Hayden and Homeless Uncle Franco. But I honestly just need them to give up on pairing him with one of his victims

Edited by Oracle42
3 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

All I could think through those scenes of the hospital closing was "cut your hair!  Cut your hair!!  Cut your hair!!! Cut!Your!!Hair!!!"  I'm sure RoHo is probably one of those "oh, I never watch myself on TV" kind of actors, but someone needs to stick him front of a monitor and make him watch those scenes where he's wandering the hospital, trying to keep Liz from finding out about Sabrina.  Then say "now, what was it that stuck out most to you in your scenes?  Was it, perhaps, your hair?" while brandishing a pair of scissors.  

I'd watch a story where Paul brandishes scissors and tackles Franco Todd in the hospital, forcing a makeover upon him.  Maybe using *reasons Helena* to get a DNA test to DeFranco him as well.  Just kill all the birds with one stone.  I've seen RoHo play an actual on the run homeless fugitive and he looked way better than this.  For the love of all that is holy, show Jelly some tapes of Todd Manning from Undisclosed Location and put RoHo in that look.  Anything but this. 

• Love 2

Cable guide summaries Week Of October 3rd

Monday 

New, 10/03/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Morgan shares a confession with Andre; Kiki trusts Franco with a secret; Hayden and Finn hear some disturbing news about the hospital by accident.

Tuesday

(New, 10/04/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Sonny joins Carly to confront Morgan; Curtis tells Nina the harsh truth; Claudette reveals her past to Griffin; Kiki and Nelle talk about working with Carly.

Wednesday

New, 10/05/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Dante tries to be reasonable; Ava tries to dodge a bullet; Morgan's assumptions are wro

Thursday

New, 10/06/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Griffin brings Sonny's faith into question; Nelle shares her support; Griffin trusts Anna with a secret; Alexis has unexpected behavior after drinking.

Friday
New, 10/07/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Sonny begins to feel a crisis of conscience; Alexis takes a turn for the worse; Kiki shares her real feelings.

Wednesday's description cracks me up. Dante tries to be reasonable, Ava tries to get out of trouble and Morgan is wrong. Pretty much what each of those characters do/are 99% of the time?

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Kiki trusts Franco with a secret

More proof that she's an idiot.

15 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Claudette reveals her past to Griffin; 

I'm 100% sure whatever Claud tells Griffin will turn out to be a lie or half-truth once the writers decide to change her backstory again.

17 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Ava tries to dodge a bullet;

I hope this is referring to a real bullet and she fails at dodging it.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Claudette reveals her past to Griffin

I assume this means her daughter; regardless, zzzzzz.

59 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Morgan's assumptions are wrong

Shocker!

All of these sound so, so boring. I shouldn't be surprised this show takes no chances, but for some reason I am.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

New, 10/03/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Morgan shares a confession with Andre; Kiki trusts Franco with a secret; Hayden and Finn hear some disturbing news about the hospital by accident.

If this show had any self-awareness, while Morgan's telling Andre that he knows Kiki is only staying with him because he's an incompetent douchebag who can't take care of himself, so he plays that up to keep her, Kiki's telling Franco that she misses Dillon, but Morgan's an incompetent douchebag who can't take care of himself, and his beast of a mother has continually pressured her to be his caretaker, so she feels to guilty to dump him.  

But, I'm sure that Morgan's confession will just be some story beat in the "Morgan's spiraling out of control because Ava messed with his meds thing (BTW, are we supposed to remember that this is karma for Morgan, after he swapped out his brother's meds, or is that just bygones?).  And Kiki's secret will just be how much she's worried about poor Morgan.  

Overall, reading those spoilers, I can't help thinking that a lapsed viewer who was thinking of returning would read those and realize "the only names I recognize on here are all Corinthos or Corinthos-adjacent, except for Anna.  And who the hell are all of these other people?  What's a Hayden?  Nelle?  Claudette?  Come on, they didn't really name a character Claudette, did they?"   

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Sonny begins to feel a crisis of conscience

Suuuure he does. Sonny "I Shot My Son in the Chest, It's His Lying Mother's Fault and I Murdered My Other Son's Father in Cold Blood But the Bastard Was Fat" Corinthos is a man of conscience, who could doubt it?

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 13

I have always said Hayden and Franco would be better than with Finn or Liz. Not that I want Finn and Liz, but Franco and Hayden could be a knockoff Todd and Blair, since this show is really One General Life, anyway. About Ned/Olivia-there have been drops that *something* could change, but I think the something is they get married and Julian dies, so Ned adopts Leo.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I have always said Hayden and Franco would be better than with Finn or Liz. Not that I want Finn and Liz, but Franco and Hayden could be a knockoff Todd and Blair, since this show is really One General Life, anyway. About Ned/Olivia-there have been drops that *something* could change, but I think the something is they get married and Julian dies, so Ned adopts Leo.

Only if Roger gets a damn haircut first.  Gah!

1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

Suuuure he does. Sonny "I Shot My Son in the Chest, It's His Lying Mother's Fault and I Murdered My Other Son's Father in Cold Blood But the Bastard Was Fat" Corinthos is a man of conscience, who could doubt it?

This needs to be stitched on a blanket and sent to Michael, so he never forgets.  Dante needs one too, so he can snuggle up to it, as his wife raises all of her embryos. 

Re: those spoilers.  Lol "Morgan is wrong."  So, it's just another day, then, correct?  Are they giving him a spelling test or a morals test?  Also, what secret could Kiki possibly have?  Her life is not going to work, crying over Morgan, and occasionally being cute with Dillion.  It's a vast improvement over banging Michael, defending Sonny/Carly, and sneering at Ava, but it's not exactly much to provide juicy secrets. 

• Love 3

Claudette tells Griffin about her past. Let's see! Does she tell Griffin that he has a daughter after telling Nathan that he has one?

Griffin trusts Anna with a secret. Let's see! Does he tell Anna that he has a daughter from his tryst with Claudette? As if Anna, or anyone else for that matter, would care one way or the other!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Syndicate said:

Griffin trusts Anna with a secret. Let's see! Does he tell Anna that he has a daughter from his tryst with Claudette? As if Anna, or anyone else for that matter, would care one way or the other!

If Griffin has a child that means Anna has to get Justice For Duke because reasons.

• Love 4