Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, linsav said:

Also, Ryan Carnes has not been on screen in how long? He slso never put the GH info back on his Twitter page.

I don't blame him. He's on once every three months. His IMDB page shows he's got other stuff going on. Good for him.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, linsav said:

This is a link to a tweet from Source Ryan who gets GH breakdowns well in advance.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SourceRyan/status/773239088942051329

Also, Ryan Carnes has not been on screen in how long? He slso never put the GH info back on his Twitter page.

I was just pointing out that him removing his GH info on Twitter did not mean his character was being killed off-and technically, he's still just as recurring as he was before. So TeCa keeping or removing her GH stuff off Twitter doesn't prove anything by itself. I neither believe or disbelieve Source Ryan-I just figure TeCa is leaving because her contract IS up, and she's not being given anything to do. 

I really want someone to slap the baby obsession out of Lulu. Like they have made me hate anything to do with Lante lately. Everyone thought the problem was Valerie but nope. She is was just a symptom of the real disease. 

Why do I get the feeling that even if Sab dies, TeCa is going to come back as different character?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TwistedandBored said:

Why do I get the feeling that even if Sab dies, TeCa is going to come back as different character?

Maybe she'll get to wear heavy eyeliner and snap her gum to prove she can play a "bad girl." Riveting, I'm sure.

• Love 9
On September 9, 2016 at 9:26 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Michael: Sabrina?

TeCa: No, I am Maritza, Sabrina's identical cousin and former lover of CarrrrJoe's.  She must have mentioned me.

This is definitely a plausible scenario. Or she will be Clarissa,  the new nurse at the hospital who bears an uncanny resemblance to your dead girlfriend. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Sabrina does die, I have no doubt whatsoever that she will be more thoroughly mourned than AJ ever was. (Reminder to self: AJ was fat.)

Oh, yeah, I expect them to act like Michael just lost the love of his life and a hospital wing dedication is right around the corner.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Maybe Michael will finally open the clinic he was planning? Though it will undoubtably be renamed for Sabrina.

I expect them to drag this out like Duke. It's going to be exhausting and my FF button will be on fire.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I'm blanking - who else has Michael been married to?

No one, maybe dubbel zout is getting him confused with Morgan?

Michael has been with quite a few people though. He's a playboy without anyone noticing, heh. He's dated Abby, then Starr, then has a one night stand with a girl at the Floating Rib, then he starting lusting after his brother's girl behind his back, then they dated, then he started screwing Rosalie in front of Kiki, and then Sabrina. Go Michael lol.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

That I remember, though I'm pretty sure no actual sex occurred. AJ's spit-take lives on in my heart.

They left it ambiguous, but my interpretation is that based on the flashback Brenda had while sitting on the plane after walking away Sonny, it happened.

ETA: I would definitely tune back in for the day if they had Brenda come back to town with Michael's son whom she had named Alan, and this reveal occured immediatly after it was revealed Avery is really Morgan's and that Carly switched the test.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No one, maybe dubbel zout is getting him confused with Morgan?

Yes, I haz a confused.

11 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Go Michael lol.

I find it intensely annoying that Laura's and Liz's rapes define them, but Michael's is practically dead and buried history. UGH.

1 minute ago, ulkis said:

Nah, I don't think they hooked up.

I agree. Brenda couldn't resist making Carly think so because she knew it would drive her insane. Which I fully supported.

The AJ/Michael double spit-take was a thing of beauty.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I find it intensely annoying that Laura's and Liz's rapes define them, but Michael's is practically dead and buried history. UGH.

I don't know; sometimes it feels like Liz's rape is completely forgotten now. Not that it should be mentioned to the point where it seems to be almost all the character is remembered for (which is basically what happened to Marty on OLTL--they shouldn't forget it, but letting it seem to be all people really remember/talk about them for can be even worse), but even though that is probably the first "big" thing to happen to Liz on the show, I don't feel like it came to necessarily define her character, even with Lucky's infamous "girl bleeding in the snow" line.

And hell, Laura's rape was called a seduction for years before that all changed in 1998. 

But YMMV, of course. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 2

Maybe it feels that way because Laura recently talked about her rape with Kevin, and Liz just told Franco she was raped. And of course, those were much bigger stories and had a lot more followthrough than Michael's rape ever did. They could barely say the word when it happened to Michael. I guess I should be grateful it was taken seriously, given that Carly and Jason laughed about Jax and Carly called it cheating.

• Love 4

Promo:

"No dayplayer is safe."

I mean, how hilarious is it that they flash over pictures of all these people we don't know, with poor Lucas (who?) shuffled in among them.

And not including Sabrina in that blipvert of potential victims?  Oh Show, you're not sly.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

When I'm not irritated at how low-stakes this "mystery" is, it cracks me up.

Me too. Let's flash through 6 characters who have barely been in danger during this story but they might die! REALLY they might. 

• Love 5

"No one is safe?"  So, it's like a regular day, but now Paul is sneaking around with gloves and a syringe? In the middle of the day too?  After he already shot a dude to death, he now drugs people when he wants to kill them?  And he's not framing Sonny?  This is not about Sonny, Show?  We sure? 

• Love 2

I don't understand why they can' t kill off someone like Sam or Liz. Soaps did it years ago and people tuned in and did not leave the show. Of course, nowadays, the actresses would just come back as new characters or it would be revealed their deaths had been faked. I know part of it is, the show has gotten death threats over almost getting rid of certain people, and the show is probably scared some loon would storm the studio. But the reality is simpler:they are just afraid to take risks, and in the process, all tension and stakes are absent from any story. Say what you will about Guza-when he killed someone off, he usually made it final. He never killed his precious ones, but he wasn't afraid to go there. If we could get his guts with someone who could tell emotional stories and didn't play favorites, I might watch again.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I don't understand why they can' t kill off someone like Sam or Liz. Soaps did it years ago and people tuned in and did not leave the show. Of course, nowadays, the actresses would just come back as new characters or it would be revealed their deaths had been faked. I know part of it is, the show has gotten death threats over almost getting rid of certain people, and the show is probably scared some loon would storm the studio. But the reality is simpler:they are just afraid to take risks, and in the process, all tension and stakes are absent from any story. Say what you will about Guza-when he killed someone off, he usually made it final. He never killed his precious ones, but he wasn't afraid to go there. If we could get his guts with someone who could tell emotional stories and didn't play favorites, I might watch again.

He was guilty of bringing back actors too. Look what happened with Emily; they killed her off and brought NL back a year as an atrocious twin.

I think the show might have killed off  Sam or Liz if KM or BH had ever decided to leave the show, but they never did.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

He was guilty of bringing back actors too. Look what happened with Emily; they killed her off and brought NL back a year as an atrocious twin.

I think the show might have killed off  Sam or Liz if KM or BH had ever decided to leave the show, but they never did.

Especially if they left the show on Guza's watch.  It was extremely rare for someone to just leave town when an actor left the show.  

• Love 4

I still suspect Rebecca was their attempt to walk back killing Emily and resurrect her that just sort of fizzled out when Guza got bored and decided to do other things. I'd still bring her back today with that storyline (not NL though, unless the show was going off the air).

• Love 3

I don't think Rebecca would have worked regardless of actor. Her introduction was terrible: She spent way too long silently skulking around the halls of GH, and I'm so, so tired of one sibling coming back with a chip on his/her shoulder because the other had a "better" life. It's never played out in an interesting way. I was glad Guza lost interest.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

And we all know what happened when the show attempted to fire BH.

5 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

He wasn't afraid to kill characters off, but unfortunately he usually killed the ones who should have been around the most. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, UYI said:

He wasn't afraid to kill characters off, but unfortunately he usually killed the ones who should have been around the most. 

He also killed off characters that didn't need to die to be off the show. It's fine for people to leave town and never return. Guza killed almost everyone who left.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ten bucks right now says, when we see them, they'll have already gotten back together off-screen.

Why not? We got to see absolutely no venom from Tracy or Ned to Olivia for her having a ginormous role in THEIR LOSING ELQ! Ned and Brooklyn had to hand over their shares/proxies/whatever to Nik to keep her secret safe and then she just is perfectly fine with Julian finding out the Leo was his son. Tracy has practically declared war on family members to keep power. But she was fine with this shit with Olivia going down? With nary a cross look from her? And the kicker is that LC/Olivia has been not much more than a babysitter for Rocco and the stupid breastfeeding crap. Which went nowhere anyway. At least they could've properly used the character.  If they had to blow up the Q's company for her, then at least make it worthwhile. Hell, why not have her get involved with Scott? I would loved to have Scott shut her done on her usual "Sonny is the bestest Daddy in the whole world now!" spiel. Have him tell her about what the hell Sonny did to his daughter.  And fuck, remind her that Sonny shot her eldest son. A police officer. On purpose. With pure malice. The only reason why Sonny even "felt bad" about Dante is the fact that Sonny is the biological sperm donor of Dante. If Dante was just Olivia's son with someone else, he would've been just fine with murdering a police officer. It drives me bonkers that everyone is just pro Sonny! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Michel said:

I'm good with this.  As one of the very few on here who doesn't mind Kiki (and even likes her at times), maybe this means the way to Dillon will finally be cleared.:)

I think the plan was always to reunite Kiki and Dillon anyway.  This exit may just speed up that reunion. 

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm trying to think, is there another male legacy character in this age range the show could bring in?  Not really, right?

Maybe they'll use TJ more...HAHAHA, I made a funny!

Yes, you did.  I do expect, though, that Tequan is too busy to commit to GH full time anyway.  I wish it were otherwise.

• Love 2

Yeah, to my surprise, the writing seems to have been in favor of Kiki and Dillon all along.  I do wonder if this veer with Ava tampering with his meds, him going back to school, etc. might be setting up his departure.

They will need another male in that age group because, really, Dillon should be with Lulu/Dante/Maxie/Lucas.  So now it's just Michael.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, to my surprise, the writing seems to have been in favor of Kiki and Dillon all along.  I do wonder if this veer with Ava tampering with his meds, him going back to school, etc. might be setting up his departure.

They will need another male in that age group because, really, Dillon should be with Lulu/Dante/Maxie/Lucas.  So now it's just Michael.

The age groups are skewed right now. 

• Love 2