Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I down with the Anna/Jax but hell no to her & Griffin even though he works best with her & her family & she is the only one I see him have great chemistry with. Anna isn't Ava who being a couager with doesn't come across as wrong or not natural. Anna is different she doesn't work like that & it's not her style. He is the son of her dead husband it's gross to me & it's a line I don't think she would cross.

Just my opinion it's bad enough she banged Luke & Noahs groupie/twin whoever the hell he was. I not saying Griffin is in the same league as them. I mean what about Curtis isn't both the actor & character in there 40s? He is a chemistry magnet & he is a decent man who has a colorful past.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

A party of one, but I still ship Skye and Jax.  I feel like she's the one woman in his life who's never chosen someone else - and certainly not Sonny - over him. 

You mean party of two. ;)

• Love 2

What the hell is with Darby turning back up? I'm starting to fear that Darby really isn't Darby. That she will turn out to be one of the Baldwin girls. Soap Gods help me if that happens!

Why did would Jax come back for this crap? Why? *sobbing* WHY?

I think Darby keeps turning up because the previous regime refused to invest in any other young female heroine besides Kristen Alderson Kiki and now there's nobody else but hollow characters like Darby.  Same with WhatsHisFace and Kristina, because there's no other young males on the canvas besides her brothers.

• Love 4
(edited)

Unfortunately IA they seem afraid to give Kiki a real rivalry or focus on another character in that age group so we get stuck with useless characters like Darby.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 2

Looks like Bobbie is gonna get a chance to get out of the vets closet and stretch her legs on August 9th.  It's Bobbie birthday and there's some kind of gathering where the guests learn some news.  Gawd, it'll probably be the backdrop for some shit with Carly and Joss' kidneys.

I assume that'll also be Lucas' once-monthly appearance.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Looks like Bobbie is gonna get a chance to get out of the vets closet and stretch her legs on August 9th.  It's Bobbie birthday and there's some kind of gathering where the guests learn some news.  Gawd, it'll probably be the backdrop for some shit with Carly and Joss' kidneys.

I assume that'll also be Lucas' once-monthly appearance.

I hope but I'm not holding my breath that Felicia & Maxie are there. I know this show especially Jelly like 2 ignore certain segments of families on this show but I would like someone 2 fuckin acknowledge, show Bobbie/Lucas/Felicia/Maxie as & are family.

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:12 PM, TeeVee329 said:

A party of one, but I still ship Skye and Jax.  I feel like she's the one woman in his life who's never chosen someone else - and certainly not Sonny - over him. 

I really always liked Skye. When Jax left her for Brenda on their honeymoon, I was a Jax hater. Still am, he was demonized being with Snarly , I was on the barge when they were together, so He returns is demonized for Scummy, what's new? I am on the barge again, except for what I see on the wall of the gym, Was Laura actually feeding Kevin Orzo with Antibotics ???

(edited)

SOC has a spoiler for the week of 8/8 that Laura overhears a private conversation between Lucy and Kevin.  I'm intrigued.  

I just hope as the show is putting Kevin and Laura together - and I like them fine! - they don't completely shit on Kevin and Lucy's love story/history. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9
On 7/26/2016 at 3:44 PM, TeeVee329 said:

So there's a killer on the loose in the hospital...but we should worry about Nina, who's in a hallway at the Metro Court?

Also, Roger Howarth's hair is HORRRIBLE in that clip.

Lol.  Yeah.  Let's all worry about the baby stealing, womb slicing, wheelchair faker with a hit list in crayon when we could worry about actual characters we care about.

On 7/27/2016 at 0:13 AM, LeftPhalange said:

We all know you're not going to make your precious Freako the killer so STFU. Also, there's no reason why RoHo needs to look like that. 

Lord Jasus.  Dear Sweet Beyonce.  I know this.   Things I think RoHo's hair looks like: an angry pilgrim, a turkey, a schoolmarm from Matilda, a librarian, an egg, Magmar, Bulbasaur, and that one kid who got their hair cut by their mom in school.  How they gonna do that man like that?  If I have to watch Franco and Liz, they need to at least both have hair on point.  BH is doing her part.  

• Love 4
On 7/30/2016 at 10:40 AM, Chairperson Meow said:

Lord Jasus.  Dear Sweet Beyonce.  I know this.   Things I think RoHo's hair looks like: an angry pilgrim, a turkey, a schoolmarm from Matilda, a librarian, an egg, Magmar, Bulbasaur, and that one kid who got their hair cut by their mom in school.  How they gonna do that man like that?  If I have to watch Franco and Liz, they need to at least both have hair on point.  BH is doing her part.  

Ooh, new game - What does RoHo's hair most resemble? I'm going with the love child of a nightmare threesome of Little Lord Fauntleroy, Lord Farquaad, and Buster Brown.

• Love 5

Read on Twitter that there's scenes with Ned and Olivia coming.  ...am I the only one feeling like the ship has sailed on that?  I honestly think they'd be better off dropping Olivia from the show altogether.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Read on Twitter that there's scenes with Ned and Olivia coming.  ...am I the only one feeling like the ship has sailed on that?  I honestly think they'd be better off dropping Olivia from the show altogether.

My dream scenario is that Olivia has visions of her own death, but ignores them.  She then dies.  But we still get cool scenes like the time Ewen was a devil.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I feel like she has been already dropped. She had to have been taken off-contract, right? I mean she's appeared about once a month so far this year. So I wouldn't mind a quick courtship for them before sending them both back into recurringville.

• Love 3

Yeah, I'm down with that.  A reunion and then fade to recurring and then they can pop in and out of town for family stuff.  Hell, I'll even allow a retcon that Leo is actually Ned's.  If we're supposed to forget about Paul shooting Sonny and now believe Lulu's envelope had an address on it when it didn't before, this is one leap I can make.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

I'm fine with Olivia disappearing for good but I'd love for Ned to return full time. Then again, there's nothing for him to do since the writers refuse to write anything that doesn't revolve around Sonny. So I guess he's better off staying away,

• Love 1

New promo: 

1) Oh Show, nothing about Sonny/Carly/Jax is epic except how epically annoying Sonny is.

2) Bree Williamson does a very Tess-like hair flip slash haughty look at one point that made me want to punch my computer.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Ha! Oh, silly GH people, it's been twenty years since Sonny and Jax were in an epic triangle and it involved Brenda.

37 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

2) Bree Williamson does a very Tess-like hair flip slash haughty look at one point that made me want to punch my computer.

I know! This promo effectively killed any curiosity I might have had about checking out Bree Williamson's character.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo: 

1) Oh Show, nothing about Sonny/Carly/Jax is epic except how epically annoying Sonny is.

Why are Sonny, Maxie, Tree, Claud, and Griffin in this promo.

• Love 4

At least they used a different shot of Sonny besides the one of him cocking his gun.

But yeah, a "hot foursome" with one character of importance, two characters who've been on the show less than six months, and a blank slate of a tree?  Nah.

• Love 4

Lol.  Call me when Brenda and AJ drop by and then it's epic, GH.  Sorry, promo guy.  This is Billy Miller in mom jeans shrugging to alt rock level bad.  And stfu, Tess.  You've messed with the Catholic church enough.  Gah.  I'm not that religious, but damn.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Chairperson Meow said:

And stfu, Tess.  You've messed with the Catholic church enough.  Gah.  I'm not that religious, but damn.  

Oh, dear. Is Griffin going to have to tell his superior he was on a break?

(I haven't seen today's ep yet, so this joke might be all wrong for the context.)

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, dear. Is Griffin going to have to tell his superior he was on a break?

(I haven't seen today's ep yet, so this joke might be all wrong for the context.)

I just heard Ross from Friends yelling "We were on a break!" If they start calling each other their lobsters, I'm dead.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Griffin: It took two people to break up this relationship.

God: Yeah, you and that girl from the copy place.

Well, we know what's in Griffin's charts.  Despite having no actual tangible patients, yet carrying charts every time I see him, he's been reading a long letter eight pages front and back.

• Love 6

Oh geez, according to SOD, Sam will be examined by Dr. Michael Easton at GH next week.  However, his resemblance to Silas won't be addressed.  Which...what?  Why was it addressed with other characters when he first showed up then if we're not supposed to think he looks like Silas?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

Nina still hasn't seen him, has she?

I don't think any of the people - Nina, Kiki, Ava, Sam - who would be most affected by coming face to face with him have met him.  I swear, these writers don't know how to write at all.  It's like they're allergic to drama.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

LOL of course he is her doctor. Not anyone else like her brother. It has to be ME.

I bet they think its the disease but she is really pregnant. 

"You look familiar". " Oh you look familiar. " 

Gee, I wonder if Sam resembles his dead wife?  Was her name Olivia?  I'm gasping at shock if it is.  How original that would be.   Why, that would be so surprising.  It'd be like if Taylor Swift was in on her feud with Kanye West the whole time, but using a concept of faux feminism to cash in on a hot issue of the moment then Kayne's wife recorded the conversation where the conspiracy was hatched and exposed it all.  That's how shocked I'd be.  Gasp.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm gonna stay delusional and pretend Sam isn't pregnant. This show REFUSES to give Billy and Kelly material and I'm wondering why....

I think because they were separated pretty much since they brought on BM. 6 months from now (if the show hasn't had a cancellation announcement) (or if BM hasn't left) maybe they'll start getting more angsty material. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think because they were separated pretty much since they brought on BM. 6 months from now (if the show hasn't had a cancellation announcement) (or if BM hasn't left) maybe they'll start getting more angsty material. 

We're really gonna have to wait until next year to see them act, aren't we? 

And this is a huge UO I'll get shit for, but part of my problem is they've actually secluded JaSam so much at this point from family and friends. Having Jason have pretty much minimal contact with Sonny, Carly, Michael kinda...doesn't work for me. I KNOW. I'm ashamed.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I`m actually glad about Jason being away from Sonny. He should def. have a relationship with Michael though. 

Oh, trust me, I'm happy, too. I guess what I mean is there was material to be had there. Jason having more of a conflict about Sonny/mob vs. family could have been interesting. Now it's like they never had a connection? It's just odd.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

We're really gonna have to wait until next year to see them act, aren't we? 

Ooooooooooooooooh you set me up so good for a KeMo/BM acting joke but I won't do it cause I'm nice that way. :p

And yes, you will have to wait a bit longer for your Sam/Dante/Jason triangle. And I put Dante's name in the middle on purpose. :)

• Love 5