Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Spoilers from about.com:

- a major character return is coming, and stays for a while

- there's a story behind Griff's scar

- Will Nathan or Maxie learn about Griff's past?

- it's the end of Julian and Alexis 

-  Morgan has a positive outlook on life

- Michael gets news on Sabrina

- will Sonny inadvertently cause harm to one of his kids...again?

- who is Aaron and does he have an agenda?

-  two of Helena's items lead back to Lucky

- Liz is in for a huge, huge shock

- Griff was a priest, did Nathan shoot him?

- will Tracy let Michael run ELQ?

- Carly is concerned when Sonny and Michael go on a trip

-  the NB serves as a venue for a wedding, a return, and a huge discovery 

-  Lucas and Brad plan their wedding

- Griff finds out about his past

- Finn is a very powerful enemy which risks secrets from his past resurfacing 

- Carly finds out more than she wanted to about the kidney

10 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Because he's being sacrificed to the story of Sonny.  Lucas gets killed.  Of course it's Julian's fault.   This will be presented on screen with every character saying it over and over.   Thus, presenting Sonny with his halo again.   Sonny= good.  Julian= bad.  It doesn't matter who shoots Lucas.  It will be Julian's fault. 

Of course it will.  Whereas when Sonny's kids get shot they a. don't die and b. it's all about Sonny's great pain, not that he was ultimately responsible.  Even Carly has totally forgotten she blamed Sonny for Michael's shooting so much she had him sign his parental rights away from Morgan.  Of course, anything with Morgan is easily backburnered...

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 8:59 AM, Chairperson Meow said:

Putting this here because it's a spec I have dealing with the possible Lucas dies spoiler/spec.  Yesterday saw Alexis not burn Julian's shirt with Carlos's blood on it despite telling him she would.  Sonny also went BSC with a fire poker and basically repeated Michael's words to him and Carly about AJ's murder about Duke.  Jason regained his Borg memories and the show ended with him thanking Sonny for all he'd given him.  However, Jason had expressed earlier that he regretted fighting Jerry Jax in lieu of being there for Alan.  Now, I've seen posts of BM being bored/lazy.  I don't think this is the case.  I think we're gearing up for Jason Vs Sonny.  The seeds have already been planted with Carly having doubts against the violence and how it affects their kids, Jason rejecting the jobs, Sonny going more violent.  And then Carly's "we're going to be best friends forever!"  I think Lucas will be an accidental hit.  Alexis will hand in the shirt after Lucas dies. Jason will push Sam to figure out the truth.  It gets Will DeVry off the show, gives Mo a big story, and pushes the next sweeps story.  It also gets Carly away from Sonny.  I'm seeing the same facial expressions from BM that I saw when he was in the revenge plot line on Y&R.  I'm probably wrong, but eh.  It's all I got.   

Your giving TIIC to much credit to be able to think up, and write this.

• Love 2
On May 17, 2016 at 0:19 PM, tvgoddess said:

Caught a little more now. A stripping priest? Yeah, okay Show. ::eyeroll:: Curtis, though? YES PLEASE.

I so hope Morgan gets an eyeful of Dillon and Kiki's kiss, which actually looks kind of cute. Not sure about the hats though. I guess they're in costume.

I'm just fine with the stripping priest! 

Nurse Amy needs to STFU. Tired of her gossipy, non working ass. 

Liking Kiki and Dillon. 

Baby Edward is so cute! 

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 3:32 PM, jsbt said:

I don't mind Lucas getting hurt (although it did happen to him, what, a year ago? two? at the Jerome Gallery?). Killed would be a dealbreaker.

Christina ("CC" is awful) and Anna/Annie Donely have been rumored/suspended/whatever for years, along with that exact claim about Christina's hunky cute white boyfriend Trevor coming with her. I don't know how much is true or how far those stories ever got under Ron and Frank, but they seemed to come and go from month to month with actors allegedly cast, brought in then dropped over and over. (There was even a claim last time that Kin Shriner had a public blow-up on set with FV over the Christina storyline.) Anna/Annie certainly had an actress cast in 2013 who ended up not recurring, and Duke and Anna discussed her at length the following year but she failed to appear.

I know there was a reasonable source on them at one point long ago, then as the claims recurred regularly I began to suspect they were the work of an overzealous Kevin/Lucy fan. I don't know what to believe, but at this point, while I'd welcome those characters I'll believe they're here when I see them on TV.

I pegged it all on an overzealous Kevin/Lucy fan two (or three?) years ago, when it happened the first time. I could totally be wrong, but I'm having Yogi Bera-like feelings of deja vu all over again.

If I remember correctly, it happened at the exact same time of year -- in May -- last time. I remember making "school's out and someone is bored" cracks then. 

While I'd love Annie Donely to show up and live with Anna, it all reeks of fanfic and prank to me.

• Love 2

Yeah, I think it may also be the same person. It may have had a grain of truth at the time based on plans that were aborted, but that was long ago.

(edited)

That Kailey Cassadine shit was so bizarre. I still have no idea what was an elaborate hoax and what was real, because some material (Anna/Annie, Obrecht's connection to Helena and Katherine Bell) seemingly began to get borne out onscreen more than once. The name "Kailey" always struck me as a college or high school kid's fanfic, though.

If it was all a hoax then it was a two-person job. Or one person with real skill. I still suspect what's more likely is that at one point some of this stuff was scuttled plans - Ron and Frank regularly used to trot shit out, drop it then bring it back later - and an overzealous fan extrapolated.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1
(edited)

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/atwt-alum-trent-dawson-joins-gh

I like this, if it is really short term and not a Rebecca Budig situation. I like him, but he doesn't need to be on long-term.

Also, "Huxley"? Is this another Hamilton Finn situation? (I'm thinking someone is a Star Wars fan backstage, and took Commander Hux or whatever his name is and expanded the name a bit, possibly. I know it's a stretch but I could see it.)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
(edited)

I honestly don't know if I can handle a GH where Jean Passanante is just showcasing two major favorites of hers from olden days - Rebecca Budig and Trent Dawson, together. Who's next? Terri Conn, scourge of my brain cells? Julie Pinson, a talented woman who hasn't had the right role since 2003?

Then again I'm not really watching much at all.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Huxley?!?!?!  Seriously, sometimes it's okay to name a guy Mike or Bill or Steve.

So is he Rebecca Budig's brother?

I'm thinking it's probably his last name.

They could get Mick Hazen to come in and play Spencer or Cameron, if he still acts. I'd be fine with that. But this is all taking on a real stench of ATWT, which was absolutely dreadful for the duration of Jean's endless tenure AFAIC.

• Love 3

I am honestly shocked Austin Peck has not shown up yet. Frank, Ron and Jean all seemed to love him. The Rick subplot on OLTL was insanely bad.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I am honestly shocked Austin Peck has not shown up yet. Frank, Ron and Jean all seemed to love him. The Rick subplot on OLTL was insanely bad.

Nooo why are you putting this out into the universe. And when was he on ATWT? Oh, right, he played Jack's recast brother, right? I wasn't watching much at that point. Blerg. Did he improve any from his DAYS days? That's what I remember him from.

If they bring him on, they can recast Sonny with him. I'd get some amusement out of that.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, it's getting a little Aubrey Wentworth and Rick Powers up in here.

We'll know for sure if they bring in Michael Park as Ava's new love interest.

(edited)

He improved substantially from his DAYS years, but there also wasn't much in the way of technique or taste. He just became an increasingly shrill ham. Peck can be funny in small doses, but both ATWT and OLTL let him wreck shop.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oooh, what part of OLTL 2010?  Was it before or after the purging of the gays and minorities from Llanview?

I was parked in early-mid 2010 for some reason. I've been in a OLTL mood for awhile. GH has been just a letdown in the romantic and dramatic department, among other things, and I'm just so bored. I watch bc it's a habit, as I'm sure y'all know by now.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sadly, just flops of chem tests with Michael Easton and Trevor St. John.  And of course Death Vase, The Vase That Kills.

Not shocked by that. They threw so many guys at Kel through the years, including the 57 recasts of Kevin and Joey.

• Love 1

And meanwhile, the person she sparked the most with when she returned in 2010 was Dan Gauthier's Kevin, but the show wasn't allowed to keep him around.  Booo.

Back on topic, if GH is looking to hire some talented soap alums, hey, Dan Gauthier!

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Yes. It's not good. But I missed a lot of Kelly stuff during that time. Wanted to see what I missed.

Literally the first time I've ever heard anyone in need of more Kelly tbh. Especially that return, which was exceptionally bad. But to each their own. No shade to you, just Kelly. I love Gina but it was awful.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Literally the first time I've ever heard anyone in need of more Kelly tbh. Especially that return, which was exceptionally bad. But to each their own. No shade to you, just Kelly. I love Gina but it was awful.

Lmaoooo. This really is an 8-part answer, but I'll answer it in 2 before I ruin this thread for others.

1. I hadn't seen her return, so it's all new to me. So far, all of it is bad. The whole show is, for that matter.

2. Kelly is a damn crazy mess, but I grew up with this character. She just holds a special place in my <3, as does Gina.

• Love 4

I never liked her tbh, not until Heather Tom who owned who Kelly was. I think Gina wanted to do that when she returned, but the show wanted her to be everything and nothing and it tanked hard. The best stuff was, as TeeVee says, her very brief material with DG's Kevin.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I never liked her tbh, not until Heather Tom who owned who Kelly was. I think Gina wanted to do that when she returned, but the show wanted her to be everything and nothing and it tanked hard. The best stuff was, as TeeVee says, her very brief material with DG's Kevin.

HT is a wonderful actress, but I hated the story with her and Duke, for one thing. The Kelly I loved will always be the quirky, free spirit chick. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

I think I've said that in the OLTL threads, just sayin'. :P

I like Trent Dawson, but not as Greenlee's brother.   Yeah, I'm going to say it.   He's a good AJ recast.   He's who I kinda picture AJ to be in a way.   Or at least a son of AJ because I'm sure AJ would've had a kid as a teen at boarding school.   He'd make a great Q.   But don't expand that stupid Greenlee family.   

I want a creepy kid for Spencer because I'm sure that kid will have issues.   Huxley is also a very stupid name.  Get a name book, writers.  

9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Death Vase, The Vase That Kills.

A noble addition to the Best Inanimate Object list. Chandy is the all-time winner, of course, but Crane and Rock (even if it wasn't fatal) are up there.

• Love 7

I'm assuming by those that Felix will be the best man.   Because Lucas and Brad don't know anyone else in town?   Like maybe getting a picture of someone not in town to stand in?  I'm also sure that Felix's awesome hot reporter boyfriend will be totes too busy reporting on stuff to be seen.   Vomit.   

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

A noble addition to the Best Inanimate Object list. Chandy is the all-time winner, of course, but Crane and Rock (even if it wasn't fatal) are up there.

Don't forget Stick from All My Children! JR wielded him well.

• Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I'm assuming by those that Felix will be the best man.   Because Lucas and Brad don't know anyone else in town?   Like maybe getting a picture of someone not in town to stand in?

Gawd, you're totally right.  "I have no other friends, I'll just ask the guy we almost had a threesome with!"  UGH!  They should have invited their pals from Pennsylvania, you know, that doctor/cop couple they know. #showinmyhead

Meanwhile, as Brad's best man, they should just play that GIF of Britt throwing thumbs up that I couldn't get to post over here on a loop.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I'm assuming by those that Felix will be the best man.   Because Lucas and Brad don't know anyone else in town?   Like maybe getting a picture of someone not in town to stand in?  I'm also sure that Felix's awesome hot reporter boyfriend will be totes too busy reporting on stuff to be seen.   Vomit.   

Is three gay people on screen at the same time not enough for you smh? And please don't ignore the fact that two of those guys aren't white. #Diversity

• Love 4
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Is three gay people on screen at the same time not enough for you smh? And please don't ignore the fact that two of those guys aren't white. #Diversity

Nah.   GH was at its peak gay when CD and RP had to strip at the Nurse's Ball,  Serial Killer was casually chatting about threesomes in the GH locker room,  and the Golden Girls were mentioned every other day.   Colored People Wednesdays don't count as diversity either.   Even if Curtis in a boxing ring blows the whole male cast out the water.  Seriously,  if Curtis isn't stripping, I'm calling shenanigans.    Because that beautiful man needs to dance.   If I have to watch a priest, a Felix, Milo, and Max.... they can give us Curtis.    He does not need a gimmick.   It's called he's fine af and let us see a man who can actually dance do this.  In fact, just put on some music and let him and Tequan Richmond dance.   I'm good.  

• Love 3

And meanwhile, the person she sparked the most with when she returned in 2010 was Dan Gauthier's Kevin, but the show wasn't allowed to keep him around.

say it with me now...... and Kevin is very sorry about that.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Badsamaritan said:

Could some kind soul post a rundown? When I went to the link I got a wonky message about a virus attack. I scanned my phone but I'd rather not chance it again. It was extremely annoying. 

Honestly I don't remember anything. I don't think there was anything new that wasn't already posted here.