Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

"My guys were looking at apartments in that building, see, and they heard yelling. They looked in the door and saw AJ Quartermaine on his knees, begging for his life. Then they saw Sonny Corinthos fire his gun. My guys ran after the gunshot, but they think AJ is dead."

• Love 6

Wait, Nina's pregnant?  It would have to have been before she slept with Silas!  Who the hell could the father be?  That skanky admin guy that was hitting on Sam at the clinic?

If she really is pregnant and it's not a fantasy or a scam, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she's carrying coma baby from 20 years ago, considering the writing on this show. 

But her comment yesterday about why she chose Britt as her doctor makes me suspect that she expects her cousin to collude with her in some evil, manipulative way

• Love 1
But her comment yesterday about why she chose Britt as her doctor makes me suspect that she expects her cousin to collude with her in some evil, manipulative way

I wonder if Nina will blackmail Britt somehow. I can't really see Britt helping Nina out of the goodness of her heart just because they're cousins.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

If she really is pregnant and it's not a fantasy or a scam, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she's carrying coma baby from 20 years ago, considering the writing on this show. 

"The fetus was in a coma, too!"  

• Love 6

I wonder if Nina will blackmail Britt somehow. I can't really see Britt helping Nina out of the goodness of her heart just because they're cousins.

Agreed, but what would Nina have on Britt this soon?  I don't think she knows/knew about Britt & Spencer's plan.

Agreed, but what would Nina have on Britt this soon?  I don't think she knows/knew about Britt & Spencer's plan.

Maybe she has something on Doctor Obrecht or even Nathan (I don't think Nina would hesitate to tread over Nathan to get what she wants) that she could blackmail Britt with.  

There was a definite edge to those lines of dialogue, although it could have just been more of the Michelle Stafford WOW factor.

• Love 2

There was a definite edge to those lines of dialogue, although it could have just been more of the Michelle Stafford WOW factor.

I agree. Nina seemed almost dismissive of Britt and their family connection when Britt was excited about meeting a cousin. But Nina definitely seemed to be driving home a point about why she wanted Britt as a doctor, and it seemed to me as though it had nothing to do with her being family.

• Love 2

Lord, I hope not because that would mean it was Silas's kid.  Silas already has enough insta-family.  He really doesn't need any more.  I don't need any more.

Still hoping hard that Kiki is coma baby.  We all know coma baby is coming.  Might as well be the suck we're already stuck with as opposed to some entirely new, terrible character.

• Love 2

Someone reassure me that Stavros won't impregnate Lulu with his baby. ugh.

How could he?  Lulu has no eggs after being freeze-dried.  All she has is that embryo that is already half-her, half-Dante.  Unless he removed an ovary while she was his captive.  But that's something I would think Britt would have noticed at some point.  I guess he could have removed some eggs before trying to freeze her into loving him, but I just don't see it.

How could he?  Lulu has no eggs after being freeze-dried.  All she has is that embryo that is already half-her, half-Dante.  Unless he removed an ovary while she was his captive.  But that's something I would think Britt would have noticed at some point.  I guess he could have removed some eggs before trying to freeze her into loving him, but I just don't see it.

Yay, I like that reassurance :)

• Love 2

I spoke too soon. According to that Trixie woman (from Soaptown USA), my spec is accurate - Stavros wants a baby with Lulu. uuuuuuuuuuuugh. I'm sorry, there is no way Lulu wouldn't abort his baby. The pre-baby obsessed Lulu at least. I hope she's wrong but apparently she's been accurate lately.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I spoke too soon. According to that Trixie woman (from Soaptown USA), my spec is accurate - Stavros wants a baby with Lulu. uuuuuuuuuuuugh. I'm sorry, there is no way Lulu wouldn't abort his baby. The pre-baby obsessed Lulu at least. I hope she's wrong but apparently she's been accurate lately.

She has no eggs!  How will this be possible?  He must have harvested a few of her eggs.

• Love 1

I have no confidence Britt would bother to let Lulu know she was missing an ovary, given Britt's many shenanigans.

But what would have been in it for Britt? At that time, she wanted to help Dante and Lulu have another baby to lessen her guilt about Ben.  Also wouldn't such an issue have been discovered during her most recent treatments or whatever?

Ugh, though I could totally see Ron adding even more of an air of rape/violation to what happened between Lulu and Stavros than is already there.

jsbt, that GIF is terrifying. LOL.

Of course, this is what I imagine the crazed writers looks like when they plan the crazy stupid shit that happens on this show:

"More masks!"

"And BABIES!"

"And kidnapping and wacky villains!"

"And everyone's related and undead! It will be AWESOME! HA HA HA!!!"

• Love 1

"I want t o be a good brother - or uncle - to the baby."

LOL!

not to mention possible brother-in-law, one day. Poor Michael, heh

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

What is wrong with Ron. So Lulu's only purpose is to get pregnant, and she WILL get pregnant by ANY means necessary, including rape. Then when the baby is finally born in a barn out in the country during an alien invasion and snow storm, it will promptly be kidnapped, switched at birth, have a health crisis and/or be thrown off a roof.

• Love 3
I hated how self righteous that Sonny was in that clip and the way he put Michael on the defensive.

Typical Sonny. I also loved how he said, "You don't have to report to me, but this is a complicated situation, and the more I know the better." So, which is it, Sonny? Michael doesn't need to report to you or you need to know everything?

The stills they chose for Ava, Lauren, and Nina are hilarious. They all look nuts.

All I took from that scene was Michael mentioning he wanted to never forget what happened to AJ.  Yeah, remind the little asshole who supposedly loves you so much that you're still mourning the man he murdered - the man he has conveniently forgotten about while chasing after Carly and one upping Franco.

• Love 1