Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Eh. Jason had a memory flash today so he's probably getting his memory back - which is a problem. I like BM but I don't think he can do Stone Cold... and I'm fine with that but the writers are going to need to provide a reason for it

I don't think BM will become Stone Cold, though. They've been very slowly showing that he's not all that thrilled with his serial-killer–Sonny-enabling past. Jason has to remember his past in order to create a present and a future, but he doesn't have to take up where he left off.

New guy. No idea who he's playing.

Oh, apparently he's just for the Nurse's Ball.

From the looks of him, he's probably part of Magic Milo's strippers.

I'm pretty sure you can't retroactively cancel pardons/plea deals.

Not IRL, but this is GH, where the law is, how do you say, flexible.

• Love 3

The responses to the SID tweet are people speculating that Duke comes back from the dead- again. Hell. No. If they bring back that vampire housecat, shenanigans! There are about 10 other characters that should be there before his useless meowing self. A Hardy, a Webber, a Quartermaine.... not a revived gangsta cat. I still think Griffin is not his kitten. Wrong litter.

• Love 2

The responses to the SID tweet are people speculating that Duke comes back from the dead- again. Hell. No. If they bring back that vampire housecat, shenanigans! There are about 10 other characters that should be there before his useless meowing self. A Hardy, a Webber, a Quartermaine.... not a revived gangsta cat. I still think Griffin is not his kitten. Wrong litter.

vampire housecat? I'm guessing you don't like Dewq. Amiright? Scootch over, I wanna sit by you. I think IB would be fun to talk to, but Dewq can stay alive on that tropical island with the rest of the dead cast.

:)

Instead of people speculating ME is Caleb Morley, IB should also come back as a new character...LOL....perhaps HE can be both a vampire, and a Cassadine. Although, IB did what passed as a vaguely American accent on DOOL and he came across sounding instead like he had an intestinal blockage. So I'm wondering if he could do a thick, old school Russian accent. Probably not.

No, we don't need any new characters. And while I will always love Barnabas Collins, not into the vampire thing at all.  But dang it, wouldn't IB ROCK THE CASBAH as a Cassadine? I think he would.

• Love 2

from SID

Franco gives Nina a puppy.

MS says Nina is appalled that Franco thinks this is what she needs.

What Franco does next makes things worse & puts him on a collision course with the last person you would expect.

MS says Nina is ready to try again, but Franco goes to a very dark place.

NuJake and Ric debut/come back April 25

John DeLuca debuts on April 26 as Aaron. Risa Dorken as Amy on May 4. Kristina is drawn to Aaron as a friend, potential business partner, and as a man who might help her define her sexuality. But she can’t help thinking of Parker.

Amy is a recurring role of a high-energy nurse named Amy. Amy is up on all the latest hospital gossip and is all too willing to share it.

Anna finds out on Friday, April 29, that she has at least one person in her corner.

Anna throws a few accusations at Alexis on Tuesday, May 3.

Wednesday, May 4- Anna has reached her breaking point. Will someone be there For her?

Anna and Julian come face to face on Thursday, May 5.

Someone winds up on Jason’s bad side on Monday, April 25.

Obrecht pushes Franco to do something that won’t score him any points with the locals on Tuesday, April 26.

Maxie does something she’ll regret down the line on Thursday, April 28.

Lucas comes up with a plan on Friday, April 29.

A new couple might take things to the next level on Monday, May 2.

Nikolas proves he’s not above playing dirty, and Hayden has a secret agenda on Tuesday, May 3.

Griffin finally opens up a bit on Thursday, May 5.

Sonny worries about Michael on Thursday, April 28.

Thursday, May 5- Sonny decides to take matters into his own hands.

Franco's dark side is tempted by Obrecht.

Nina and Julian connect.

Friday, May 6 - Carly makes a heartfelt plea to her husband.

"Nikolas proves he's not above playing dirty" Does the person who wrote that watch GH?

The dog better be cute. They should get another one of those wolf dogs Olivia kept having visions of. So cute.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

God. Shut up Nina. Shut up MSt. Who gets offended by getting to meet a dog? That'd be the coolest part of the day. Ugh. If I were in a coma for 20 years, I'd be more wanting to have adventures and meeting dogs and less cutting open people for a mob baby or faking paralysis and making revenge lists in crayon. It's a dog, not a pack of depends.

Ric is coming back? I have been waiting ages for that. Glad hes alive. Lucas is on there too. Ugh, but Griffin opens up. Will this be a sermon and pontificating like Mac on It's Always Sunny? They couldn't afford Rob McElhenny? He'd have done a better job tbh. He'd be more badass.

• Love 7

John DeLuca debuts on April 26 as Aaron. Risa Dorken as Amy on May 4. Kristina is drawn to Aaron as a friend, potential business partner, and as a man who might help her define her sexuality. But she can’t help thinking of Parker.

Amy is a recurring role of a high-energy nurse named Amy. Amy is up on all the latest hospital gossip and is all too willing to share it.

What does Kristina need a business partner for?

And oy, actually naming Amy Vining 2.0 Amy is a touch on the nose.

Also, what is with all these spoilers about Obrecht goading Franco to the dark side?  He's a SERIAL KILLER, he doesn't need any help from her, nor will it be her fault.  But I guess she'll be the scapegoat for his latest "hilarious antics".

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
"Nikolas proves he's not above playing dirty" Does the person who wrote that watch GH?

Seriously, and there's also this:

Or maybe this is History!

Also, what is with all these spoilers about Obrecht goading Franco to the dark side?  He's a SERIAL KILLER, he doesn't need any help from her, nor will it be her fault.  But I guess she'll be the scapegoat for his latest "hilarious antics".

Maybe Obrecht goads Franco far enough to the dark side that he kills her. We all know something's coming.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

I really hope Amy 2.0 tells it like it is:

Amy 2.0: Girl, did you hear?  Chief Obrecht once threw that lab tech Brad off a parapet!

Nurse: No way!

Amy 2.0: Girl, did you hear?  Felix is telling everyone he has a boyfriend, but nobody's ever seen the guy.  He's totally made up!

Nurse: No way!

Amy 2.0: Girl, did you hear?  That art therapist Franco?  Is a SERIAL KILLER!

Nurse: No way! 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11

Pip: Girl, you'd better not be gossiping on hospital time.

Then Pip continues that with "Oh look, it's Sonny! I need to catch up with him! " *runs off to discuss how Sonny and she withheld information that he could walk from the doctors that were treating him. * After that, goes off the "discuss" the new nurse with Felix.

• Love 2

You all are totally about to be subjected to 'Aaron is the real Morgan, actually no he's not, but actually he is, but truly they're twins except neither is Carly's son, and then finally whoops Morgan was Morgan all along'.

:points and laughs:

• Love 7

You should know better!

It is just so freaking insane to me. I know you hate Jason/BM for other reasons, but I cannot take watching this dude act like a stranger with everyone anymore, including Sam, regardless of the fact that they're a couple now. Bc I still don't even know how they got there. He's had flashes and feelings and now he's all "we'll always be together!!!" Like, wut, when, how, why. I feel like I'm missing HUGE relationship building scenes. It's been nearly THREE YEARS. Time ain't an excuse.

• Love 3

It is just so freaking insane to me. I know you hate Jason/BM for other reasons, but I cannot take watching this dude act like a stranger with everyone anymore, including Sam, regardless of the fact that they're a couple now. Bc I still don't even know how they got there. He's had flashes and feelings and now he's all "we'll always be together!!!" Like, wut, when, how, why. I feel like I'm missing HUGE relationship building scenes. It's been nearly THREE YEARS. Time ain't an excuse.

No I meant you should know better than to get excited! :p Jason will remember, but then, Helena's curse will make him think Sam is cheating with Doctor Easton and then he goes and has sex with Dr O! 

• Love 4

No I meant you should know better than to get excited! :p Jason will remember, but then, Helena's curse will make him think Sam is cheating with Doctor Easton and then he goes and has sex with Dr O!

I started crying at "Helena." I want her annoying ass off the show.

• Love 4

Waiting for that "Jason remembers" spoiler like...

http://giphy.com/gifs/community-troy-barnes-donald-glover-9EuG8bg3yzhzq

Troy and Abed freaking out in the morning /Community. I'm only here for the Q memories, buddy. Why go after a pussy cat like Nik when you can go after a gutter dog like Sonny, Jason? He murdered your brother. Hell, I'll take an all stakes paint ball game right now. Both Nik and Sonny would go down.

You all are totally about to be subjected to 'Aaron is the real Morgan, actually no he's not, but actually he is, but truly they're twins except neither is Carly's son, and then finally whoops Morgan was Morgan all along'.

:points and laughs:

The sad thing is that this guy playing Aaron can act and has a full head of hair. He also imo resembles Ted King. It could've been great, but you forget I've been watching PLL and Empire besides this show. I also sat through all the seasons of Dexter and TB as they aired. I can soldier through anything.
  • Love 2

I just want him to stop looking at Michael like he's a busboy at Kelly's.

I hate the fistbumps, but he needs to pass some of those to poor Michael. I actually liked their relationship.

• Love 5

I hate the fistbumps, but he needs to pass some of those to poor Michael. I actually liked their relationship.

How do you recast JASON of all characters and just have him be about his romantic relationships? SBu would be like :O.

• Love 4

I just saw the April 25-May 9 cover of SID and it looks like the surprise wedding at the NB is Maxie and Nathan, even though the faces are blocked out. The little bit of hair showing on the woman looks like Maxie.

The custody shocker pic of Ava and Sonny...ugh, must mean Sonny gets custody or it's joint custody. Why else would it be a shocker? They wouldn't give custody to Kiki, right? Right?!

But the biggest concern for me was a pic of Finola Hughes with the caption "Time to Say Good-Bye!" I hope that doesn't mean she's leaving and just means say goodbye to Duke. Has anyone heard anything about Finola?

Edited by BunnyFooFoo
  • Love 1

I started crying at "Helena." I want her annoying ass off the show.

I want someone to melt her face off.

I just saw the April 25-May 9 cover of SID and it looks like the surprise wedding at the NB is Maxie and Nathan, even though the faces are blocked out. The little bit of hair showing on the woman looks like Maxie.

Of course these stupid ass people are going to force everyone to watch their dumbasses get married.

• Love 5

The custody shocker pic of Ava and Sonny...ugh, must mean Sonny gets custody or it's joint custody. Why else would it be a shocker? They wouldn't give custody to Kiki, right? Right?!

I don't think Sonny getting custody is a shocker at all. I fully expect him to get full custody and then get some kind of restraining order against Ava barring her from ever having contact with Avery for the rest of her life. We've all seen what kind of favored writing Sonny gets. Ava's consolation will be that he won't kill her.

There is some speculation that Morgan will find out he's the father due to the wording of the spoilers, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

According to other SID spoilers, it said Kiki remains loyal to Morgan until he makes a decision that changes things. So on the plus side, it sounds like they are breaking these two up. I heard one of these new girls being brought on is for him, but don't hold me to that.

But the biggest concern for me was a pic of Finola Hughes with the caption "Time to Say Good-Bye!" I hope that doesn't mean she's leaving and just means say goodbye to Duke. Has anyone heard anything about Finola?

I wouldn't worry about it. SID always likes to exaggerate their headlines. I don't think she's going anywhere.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2

Oh gawd, could I see the show going with a double wedding at the Nurses' Ball with Maxie/Nathan and Lucas/Brad (who?), to ensure Lucas/Brad (seriously, who?) get as little time and focus as possible?  Yuuup.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
Has anyone heard anything about Finola?

Finola's fine. She sends her love. /Roseanne

Sorry, I have no concrete idea. But she re-signed her contract last year and appears very happy on GH. Her BFF, Ian, is still watching the show right now, so that probably means she's not winding down.  At most, she wants to get funding for that movie and take a summer off to film it, but that's still in a work in progress.

• Love 4

Lol. Jason remembers Franco before Michael. When Jason started spending time with his sons, that was the time to have flashes of him raising Michael. Because he did.

I guess reshot scenes of Franco/Jason because Sbu's Jason never met Roho's Franco? Jason's memories has been the most frustrating part of this. He remembers something once a month. So crazy he hasn't had one memory of Michael yet. 

• Love 1

Jason has a memory of his sadistic rivalry with Franco.

...what a weird way to phrase it.  They didn't have a rivalry so much as Franco's a SERIAL KILLER who spent years torturing Jason and his family for, as it turns out, no goddamn reason at all.  It sounds from these spoilers that we're again supposed to feel bad for poor Franco ("He's changed!!!"), but fuck that.

• Love 11

Seriously, and there's also this:

Or maybe this is History!

Maybe Obrecht goads Franco far enough to the dark side that he kills her. We all know something's coming.

That's not the dark side.  That's God's work.  (Not quite as much God's work as killing Sonny would be, but God's work nonetheless.)  

Maybe we finally find out she's not Sonny's? 

...what a weird way to phrase it.  They didn't have a rivalry so much as Franco's a SERIAL KILLER who spent years torturing Jason and his family for, as it turns out, no goddamn reason at all.  It sounds from these spoilers that we're again supposed to feel bad for poor Franco ("He's changed!!!"), but fuck that.

Well, it's kind of a rivalry.  "I'm a serial killer who kills for money and power!"  "I'm a serial killer who kills for the art!"  

• Love 5

If Franco had a rivalry with anyone, it was with Sonny. Both he and Franco were vying for Jason's attention. The one part of the James Franco–Franco story I loved was how pissy Sonny would get every time Jason had to go off and deal with Franco. Sonny will not share Jason with anybody!

• Love 10

Can we just reveal Avery is Morgan's so we can have the massive freakout moments? But really, lol if Ava's statement to AJ during the night he was killed "Too bad, we would've made a great team..." actually meant a retconned ons between drunk AJ and Ava. Because it's been established that AJ literally didn't know/barely knew what he did while drunk (It's Always Sunny defines this as "brownout ") so if Avery would be AJ's it'd be kinda awesome if that finally set Monica and Tracy off. Like "fuck you, we've had enough. Give us the last Quartermaine."

• Love 7

Nearly two years, actually; Jake came along in late 2014. It probably FEELS like three years, though. :P

So Maxie and Nathan might get married at The Nurse's Ball? I can't imagine Maxie wants to get married at a hospital event.....but ok. 

At this rate, she'll get a bigger crowd getting married there than she would at a church ceremony. 

• Love 1

Nearly two years, actually; Jake came along in late 2014. It probably FEELS like three years, though. :P

Eh, whatevs. ;) The Jason story officially started in Feb. 2014. Doesn't matter to me when Billy Miller showed up. The story itself has been going on for FAR too long in soap world.

• Love 2

Eh, whatevs. ;) The Jason story officially started in Feb. 2014. Doesn't matter to me when Billy Miller showed up. The story itself has been going on for FAR too long in soap world.

It could be worse. We could have SBu back and be watching the worst love story ever told- Sonny and Jason.

• Love 2

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/160425-april-general-hospital-spoiler-where-is-sabrina-santiago

Get with it Ann Johnson! Inocencia is Sabrina's AUNT, not her friend! How dare you! How dare!

More egregiously though, that is a picture of Molly, not Kristina or Sam. 

Also, THAT'S the clip they give to get people to watch Monday? Freaking Michael with aunt Inocencia?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Is that Rita Moreno?

If it is, I hope this conversation took place:

Rita Moreno: hey, it's Rita. So this Frank Valentini wants me to come down an episode of "General Hospital".

Shirley Jones: only do it if Frank signs IN BLOOD that you wont be working opposite Roger Howarth.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 7