Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Sabrina/Michael were already pretty anemic under RC and he luuuuurved Sabrina, there is little to no chance that they're going to be better with writers who are allergic to drama and don't bother with relationship building moments.

• Love 1

I think that would only work if Sabrina was actually Michael's one true love that he is totally passionate about. She is not.

I had an interesting conversation with someone on fb tonight who claims they know GH spoilers. Take this with a grain of salt. Like, BC's ego size. It's not a soap group, just a private group I'm in or I'd post the convo. Here's a basic list of what she claims what will happen when I was venting about GH:

- a new guy named Aaron in his 20s is coming around the Nurses Ball

- Sonny has has his payback for killing AJ, but Ava probably hasn't (nor for manipulating Sonny)

- Nik will lose ELQ, but Hayden isn't done with him

- Serena is someone they're trying to cast, think summer

- Jason will be more Q, but he's still Morgan

- writers trying to get more hospital, but the mob isn't going

-Sean Blakemore has a prime time gig, but he might drop in time to time

God, I hope she's wrong. She claims she does spoilers for a site.

I had an interesting conversation with someone on fb tonight who claims they know GH spoilers. Take this with a grain of salt. Like, BC's ego size. It's not a soap group, just a private group I'm in or I'd post the convo. Here's a basic list of what she claims what will happen when I was venting about GH:

- a new guy named Aaron in his 20s is coming around the Nurses Ball

- Sonny has has his payback for killing AJ, but Ava probably hasn't (nor for manipulating Sonny)

- Nik will lose ELQ, but Hayden isn't done with him

- Serena is someone they're trying to cast, think summer

- Jason will be more Q, but he's still Morgan

- writers trying to get more hospital, but the mob isn't going

-Sean Blakemore has a prime time gig, but he might drop in time to time

God, I hope she's wrong. She claims she does spoilers for a site.

Bah. I'll believe the Serena stuff when we see it. How many times in the past what, 3 or 4 years now, have alleged spoilers claimed that the Baldwin girl(s) return was just around the corner! And here we are, still waiting.

Nik? Hayden? Couldn't. Care. Less.

Sean? Maybe. Care. Less. About. Than. Nik.

Fuck Sonny and his murdering ass. And his delusional and enabling family. Double fuck off to the outright boring disaster that is Michael. Get a life, loser. Jebus. The guy is supposed to be a rich kid with a plan. And yet all he does is whine about a twit and her spawn. Or babysitting his brat of a brother. Time HE SHOULD BE SPENDING GETTING BACK A GODDAMN FAMILY COMPANY HE WAS OUT MANUERED OVER AND LOST CONTROL OF FOR AN ENTIRE FAMILY. Asshole.

• Love 5

I agree. I was like "Bruh, I hope you're wrong. Except about Sean Blakemore having a primetime gig because good for him." I really don't think it's true at all because it's so vague, she wasn't very clear on where she got her info, and she had a very pro-Sonnyness to her posts. They've been saying they were going to cast Serena for a long time. Eh. At least it wasn't KA.

• Love 1

Heinous and unforgivable shit that didn't actually happen on-screen, unless the feed I watched of the show was different that day. I don't remember Sabrina putting a gun to his head and demanding he forgive Sonny and Carly. Michael was lamenting what had gone wrong in his family and how to make peace with his parents and she suggested a way to make that happen. They talked it over and MICHAEL was the one who made the decision. I notice it's not Michael, the person who had custody and whose ultimate decision it was, whose death you're calling for. No, just the awful woman who put ideas in his head and twisted his arm to make it happen.

Sabrina knew little to nothing about the situation, the history and the people involved - and instead of telling Michael that he should speak to somebody else (ideally Dante, except she doesn't know enough about Michael's family to suggest Dante) - Sabrina "perfect score" Santiago decided to give him advice that she was not in any way qualified to give. And that's without taking into account the fact that she tried to kill that specific baby.

It's not that CD is so fantastic and TC is so terrible that Michael and Sabrina shouldn't be paired together, it's that they already feel like a boring old couple - and they've been on two dates! Adding her child to the mix is just going to make it worse.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

Sabrina reminds me of a more boring 90s Amy Vining, minus the fun and gossip. She is just there. The only remote bit of chemistry I've seen her have with is Carlos and a brother/sister chem with Felix. TC just leaves me cold. Hell, I still think that Rosalie had more chemistry with CD than TC.

• Love 2

The only time I recall liking Sabrina even a tiny bit was when she worked out Operation Alcoholic, but I probably would have been rooting for anyone who foiled Morgs and Keeks' hideous, vile plan.  There was one great little moment, though, where Sabrina shoves Kiki's purse in her hands, all, "Get to steppin'."

There's not much of a character there with Sabrina.  But even worse, there's extra nothing there with fuckin' Felix because his entire role is to talk about and support her.

• Love 5

Blind items. My thoughts immediately went to ulkis.

This one bubble maker on another dial is seriously looking at cutting down the cast. I hear a popular duo — who respectively play the children of core characters — could be shown the door.

I know what you're thinking. Didn't Days of Our Lives just do that? Yep, they sure did. However, I'm talking about another soap! Apparently the show's writers can't think of anything to do with the twosome in question.

Dante and Lulu.

A lot of these seem to be about the same soap, and a mention of a new effort to oust "one teflon showrunner" is almost certainly FV given how Jamey Giddens feels about him. So in the interest of that supposition, here's another one:

Another cost saver might be to gut the male half of yet another of this soap's most popular current couples. Fans will go ape poop if this guy is fired. Like seriously, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Twitter for at least two weeks. The thing is, the dude's boss simply cannot stand him.

William deVry. I don't care much for Julexis, but in terms of what GH is left with they are 'popular.'

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 9

Maybe Sonny shoots Felix. Or Michael meets his old friend Axe Handle and introduces him to Sabrina and Felix. He lets Carlos keep the Giant Baby in exchange for their mutual freedom. Michael then tells Sonny and Anna that Carlos killed everyone in a mass murder/suicide and it was sad. They're dumb and dumber now, so they believe it.

Anna suspects something isn't right, but Michael tells her to call DA Paul Hornsby, so she shuts up. Then we are rid of Sabrina, Felix,the Giant Baby, and Duke is avenged. There is still a montage of "You're Not Alone", but it's Michael slowly unraveling. It will be awesome.

• Love 1

I honestly think it's Mo. There are a lot of Sonny fans on twitter and fb. Every Ask GH session, the poor actor gets asked "Omg will your character work with Sonny? Will you be with Sonny?" I'm almost positive Mo has shoehorned BC into all this screen time, which would make any boss hate him. The mob focus is killing the show, it's costing them quality actors, and I'm sure even with salary cuts Mo ain't cheap. Plus, he can't even remember his lines. He toed the line till he got his contract, but once Ron got fired, he got more backstage power back. If Frank goes, GH will be fucked even more. I'd rather Mo leave. Twitter/FB would implode at Mo leaving. Will DeVry, eh they'd get over it.

I wonder who the couple that hates each other irl is? I think it's Roger and Michelle or maybe Valerie and Dante. Dom looks like he's ready to bolt.

• Love 2

Dante and Lulu.

A lot of these seem to be about the same soap, and a mention of a new effort to oust "one teflon showrunner" is almost certainly FV given how Jamey Giddens feels about him. So in the interest of that supposition, here's another one:

William deVry. I don't care much for Julexis, but in terms of what GH is left with they are 'popular.'

I think you're dead on with your guesses. I keep trying to think of an alternative couple for the first blind item, but Maxie and Nathan just don't fit.

I've been starting to wonder if WdV might actually be out the door, since Sonny started setting his scope on him. What Sonny wants, Sonny usually gets. The "annoying his boss" comment is the tip off for me.

I honestly think it's Mo. There are a lot of Sonny fans on twitter and fb. Every Ask GH session, the poor actor gets asked "Omg will your character work with Sonny? Will you be with Sonny?" I'm almost positive Mo has shoehorned BC into all this screen time, which would make any boss hate him. The mob focus is killing the show, it's costing them quality actors, and I'm sure even with salary cuts Mo ain't cheap. Plus, he can't even remember his lines. He toed the line till he got his contract, but once Ron got fired, he got more backstage power back. If Frank goes, GH will be fucked even more. I'd rather Mo leave. Twitter/FB would implode at Mo leaving. Will DeVry, eh they'd get over it.

I wonder who the couple that hates each other irl is? I think it's Roger and Michelle or maybe Valerie and Dante. Dom looks like he's ready to bolt.

Why Valerie and Dante?  They aren't a couple - and "dated" only a short time - mostly off screen - and Valerie has made it very clear she has moved on from Dante since the late December - almost 3½ months ago.  

Dante and Lulu.

I also think you're dead on with these guesses. The writers really don't seem to know what to do with Lante - and haven't for a long while.  Too many baby stories for a while.  Too many rushed finishes to stories over the years - including this latest one.  An inability to find a balance between traditional soap angst and the key qualities of Lante as a couple.   About 5 five years ago, I said that the writers were going to have difficulty writing for Lante because the couple was given - and projected - "end game" qualities too soon - too young as characters and as a couple. 

But we'll see.  Sometimes these blind items are all smoke and no fire.  And sometimes we so focused on the soap we know best that we miss examples from another soap. 

I think it's got to be Roger and Michelle, especially given the comment that the characters have a tenuous connection to the canvas.  Dante has a pretty strong tie, and Val's a Spencer.  Franco has no real ties, and Nina's main tie is Nathan.  

• Love 2

I think it's got to be Roger and Michelle, especially given the comment that the characters have a tenuous connection to the canvas.  Dante has a pretty strong tie, and Val's a Spencer.  Franco has no real ties, and Nina's main tie is Nathan.  

I thought this too, and it's what I'm hoping. The show would improve immensely with the departure of these two. And isn't Michelle's contract almost up?

Although these are strong claims, and I generally trust JG in this arena, I still won't believe anyone's leaving until I see it. We've heard this crap before. Fool me once, etc. etc. It was juicy stuff to wake up to though, the weekend was pretty boring in terms of news/spoilers.

• Love 2

Val is technically a Spencer but it's not like her leaving would be a real loss to that family or the show. 

I'd be surprised if FV got the boot. He keeps the show under budget, which is all I think ABC cares about. 

• Love 5

Another cost saver might be to gut the male half of yet another of this soap's most popular current couples. Fans will go ape poop if this guy is fired. Like seriously, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Twitter for at least two weeks. The thing is, the dude's boss simply cannot stand him.

Now people on Twitter are speccing that this is Billy Miller.

I was thinking Miller, too. His Jason is a total bore, IMO. At least SBu's Jason did something. The writers still don't seem to have figured out what they want Miller's Jason to be, so he just sits around and lets things happen to him. Zzzz.

I'm not sure Val being a Spencer gives her any security. She's got no story at the moment. Another case of the show bringing in a character for one specific purpose and then not knowing what to do afterward.

If RoHo and MSt leave, I won't be crying. I've enjoyed Nina at Crimson, but everything else has been painful. And RoHo looks like he's counting the days until his contract expires.

• Love 2

The thing is - everyone in every story is a total bore and that's directly attributable to the writers. They did the same thing before being fired from Y&R. I can't imagine what TIIC were thinking bring them to GH - unless they're only meant to be a stopgap

• Love 5

Dante and Lulu.

I am more than fine with that at this point, although I kinda feel bad for the actors. But getting out before the boat sinks may be better for them in the long run and DZ I think has been more than ready to go even before he started looking like a zombie.

These idiots though, I think, don't realize the audience got mad not so much at Lulu and Dante breaking up as the cheaters blaming the cheated on person.

Also I think another thing that has side-lined Lulu and Dante a bit is Morgan's SORASing. And since they refuse to put Dante (or any of his kids, or anyone at all) at odds with Sonny, he becomes kind of redundant.

I will crack up though, if they're gone and friggin Olivia is STILL on the show.

I think the couple who hate each other - if it's from GH - may be Kirsten Storms and Ryan Paevey. Scuttlebutt is she doesn't like him because he dated and cheated on her sister apparently.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

Someone elsewhere mentioned killing off Dante and keeping Lulu and I have a couple of thoughts on this:

I think if Julie were here that would be a possibility. But I don't think they're interested in writing for Emme's Lulu at all, which is annoying. The character is core. If you don't like the actress, recast her.

But then, if Julie were still here I think the whole cheating story would have been written differently (i.e. not written to make it like Lulu was the one at fault).

If the show last long enough I could see them bringing back solo Lulu.

• Love 6

That one blind item definitely sounds like it could be about Dante and Lulu, given the slapdash way the show has put them back together.  Although, there's still Lulu's envelope from Helena...

I'm not sure Val being a Spencer gives her any security. She's got no story at the moment. Another case of the show bringing in a character for one specific purpose and then not knowing what to do afterward.

What might be Val's undoing is what seems to be a growing fondness, at least online, for Curtis with Rebecca Budig.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I thought RP was dating the actress who plays Sidepiece Val?

If they were, I think it was only for a hot second. Besides, the sister stuff supposedly went down before that.

• Love 1

Would any other soap actually take Mo in a long term leading contract role? Steve Burton is playing a supporting role that's exactly the role he fought to not play on Y&R. So, say Mo gets hired at Y&R, there's no way in hell he'd get any role that's bigger or better than Eric Braeden, Justin Hartley, or Peter Bergman. Hell, he'd be behind Jason Thompson, as he landed a legacy character and Y&R actually treats legacy characters with respect. B&B won't touch him. Maybe Days? I could actually see that one. So, I really do believe Mo thinks he's untouchable and that Days would take him. And if that's the case, I'd like to see VI jump to GH and be a recast Sonny. If we have to see Anna and Sonny, may as well be a give us a reason to watch. I really don't think anyone but NLG would care if Will DeVry got fired. We'd get some funny drunk twitter rants, but it'd blow over. But if Mo got fired, the Sonny fans would complain. Let them.

Now people on Twitter are speccing that this is Billy Miller.

FV recruited Billy Miller. There's no way imo this is him. They work out at the same gym. This was in one of Billy Miller's 1st Michael Fairman interviews.

• Love 1

actually, I wouldn't be surprised if FV made this whole cheating story shit on purpose so he could have a good reason to get rid of Dante and Lulu. (or for punishment for going to him and asking for a shake-up, heh.) "Well sorry, guys, we tried giving them story. Bye!"

• Love 5

I would agree the "other popular couple" where one dislikes the other is Franco and Nina except come on, they're not popular. But JG has been apologizing and making excuses for those two for months, so in his eyes they may be. I don't see either them or Nathan/Maxie as popular but there's really no one left short of Nik and Hayden.

The one about firing the male lead still sounds a lot more like Julexis and deVry to me. I think guessing that FV would cut Billy Miller and not receive blowback from the network re: Jason is wishful thinking.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Is Miller a huge success in the role? We had Jason dead for what, two years, and the show managed to continue without him. And the Jason we have now is not SBu's Jason. He's not connected as heavily with Sonny and Carly, either.

I don't think WdV leaving would be any great loss. He'll never win against Sonny, and the Crimson story is so dumb.

The depressing thing is that getting rid of characters doesn't mean the remaining ones will get better stories or writing.

• Love 1

I am more than fine with that at this point, although I kinda feel bad for the actors. But getting out before the boat sinks may be better for them in the long run and DZ I think has been more than ready to go even before he started looking like a zombie.

These idiots though, I think, don't realize the audience got mad not so much at Lulu and Dante breaking up as the cheaters blaming the cheated on person.

Also I think another thing that has side-lined Lulu and Dante a bit is Morgan's SORASing. And since they refuse to put Dante (or any of his kids, or anyone at all) at odds with Sonny, he becomes kind of redundant.

I will crack up though, if they're gone and friggin Olivia is STILL on the show.

I think the couple who hate each other - if it's from GH - may be Kirsten Storms and Ryan Paevey. Scuttlebutt is she doesn't like him because he dated and cheated on her sister apparently.

I want too know where folks are getting this from? I haven't seen 1 piece of evidence that even suggest that.like how would anyone know if he was dating her sister since there has been nothing on IG or twitter of them together? Like I've seen him with 1 female on Twitter/IG & him & KS were still buddy buddy at the time.

I don't think Billy Miller has had a chance to really have anyone gauge whether or not he's been successful as Jason because he's literally been Jake Doe for 2 years. They've only just begun calling him Jason. It wasn't written as a typical recast where he came on as Jason off the bat. Obviously, every recast is different. Also, people will complain no matter what because the old actor left. Writers and producers need to stop catering to every fucking fan base's whim. Just make shows that make sense. Stop catering to goddamn fan campaigns. That's how we get NLG drunk af thinking she can insult Viola Davis or Mo thinking he IS GH. No. No one actor is a soap. No one couple is a soap. None of these keyboard warriors will lyke omg stahp watching. They're going to watch even if Sonny dies, Carly dates Finn, AJ is actually alive, the show actually has hospital scenes, or if Jason goes to med school.

Ugh. Sorry. Had to get that off my chest.

• Love 3

I know you're not saying it's fact I was just curious because I keep reading it & it makes no sense. It just seems like too me people are making up shit or stirring the pot too figure out why they're not buddy buddy anymore. I been following KS since Days & she doesn't stay buddy buddy with anyone for a long time it seems.

I never take the "X actor and Y actor hate each other" gossip seriously unless there's real evidence. Those types of posts always come with an agenda. Always.

I do too, but I can't think of what agenda people saying KSt doesn't like RP could have. Like I got ulterior motives when people said that Julie and Dominic hated each other or Dominic and Emme or Billy with either Becky or Kelly, but not with this. That said, if KSt hated RP and wanted out and that's why Naxie are breaking up, if that was the case, and FV was willing to break them up for KSt, I think it would have happened by now, that's how long I've been seeing this rumor creep around.

• Love 2

I know you're not saying it's fact I was just curious because I keep reading it & it makes no sense. It just seems like too me people are making up shit or stirring the pot too figure out why they're not buddy buddy anymore. I been following KS since Days & she doesn't stay buddy buddy with anyone for a long time it seems.

He doesnt instagram pics of babysitting her baby all the time anymore?

Im seriously asking, I don't follow him on the gram.

But it seemed like at least he use to post pics of him babysitting a lot, and whatever dating life he did have he kept off their.

I don't know Like They don't like him so they want them broken up. But it all seems too steam back too her not posting pictures of hanging out with him anymore. Then suddenly they don't like each other or she doesn't like him or whatever the reason is at the moment.

She doesn't even come across as that type of person too even suggest or do something like that.

But it seemed like at least he use to post pics of him babysitting a lot, and whatever dating life he did have he kept off their.

Nope, that stopped a long time ago.

this week's promo:

http://twitter.com/GeneralHospital/status/719664352907763715

whole bunch of generic nothing again, but at least they're all new clips

You know Dante really violated their house when Lulu would rather have sex in Nikolas' nasty ass living room

• Love 1

He never posted a lot it was a couple that I remember. I also know that she has moved at least twice so she may not be anywhere near her vicinity. He did mention that she lived far out from him so he doesn't see them that much at all.

He has kept his dating life off twitter/IG for 99.9% of the part except for this one chick he was dating & he was being harrased about it.

Nope, that stopped a long time ago.

this week's promo:

http://twitter.com/GeneralHospital/status/719664352907763715

whole bunch of generic nothing again, but at least they're all new clips

You know Dante really violated their house when Lulu would rather have sex in Nikolas' nasty ass living room

Lol Why don't they just go too a hotel. Ani't no telling what's crawling on that couch.