Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: The Skinny

• Start Topic

So cool!  Did others see the commercial for The Miracle Season?  It's about a local high school girl who died in a moped crash (no helmet) and her basketball team.  Every day, I pass where she died and think about her often. Her mother was already ill and passed away shortly thereafter, which is kinda sad, but if you lean that way, there is comfort in knowing they are together now.  I read that a movie was in the works and am glad they actually did it. 

Edited by aliya
eta - I zoned on the word 'moped.'
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

I got my 20 year chip today! Not trying to one up Buddy, just saying......

I don’t know how I quoted myself trying to edit a post. Just old I guess.

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, MrsClaus said:

Like I just said to my daughter, it's not that internet trolls WANT her to kill herself.  They are saying she IS killing herself by what she's doing to herself.

If the internet trolls wanted her to kill herself (truly), all they would have to do is keep encouraging her current behaviour, tell her to not listen to the "haters" telling her to lose weight, pay attention to her health and what her body is telling her, take care with her eating habits/nutrition. They would tell her to eat that ice cream and drink all the Starbucks she wants because she's fabulous! Don't worry about exercise or health because (as Twit loves to crow) skinny girls can be unhealthy too. She's already killing herself with her lifestyle choices. 

• Love 15

OMG Heather and Buddy are not Ross and Rachel, why are we still talking about their shitty bad relationship? You got complete closure, he doesn't want to be with you, case closed.

Edited by John M
  • Love 13

Get Ashley's point, but that's not what Twit is putting out there and it's not what any of us are seeing. Now, maybe (BIG MAYBE) that's editing. But still.... 

And just STOP with the comparisons to Buddy! He's honest about being fat and he isn't preaching that he's healthy and all that. If you want to eat pizza and ice cream GREAT! Knock yourself out! Just don't pretend that you are healthy and able to do anything you want to do (we've seen OVER and OVER and OVER that you can't).

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 10

She's not crying about that crap on social media. She started off just absolutely furious about the subject of her weight coming up with Glenn, she got even madder as they went on about the 5k, and that's when the tears started. The subject of social media came up AFTER she started blubbering. She doesn't give a crap about anything anyone says as long as it isn't someone who can make her diet.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Glenn is sure gonna pay for saying Whitney should lose weight.   

Oh Ashley you fool,  the reason Whitney didn't  lose weight on the diet you were burg supposedly on and you did is because she was NOT eating what you did.... she was lying.  Don't make excuses for your meal ticket friend.  

Whit was secretly eating all of Ash's food, that's how much of a real pal she is!

Come on Whit, you know you're reading this and laughing too with your awesome sense of humor.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, John M said:

Whit not only was not involved but had no idea about Buddy's intervention? Great friend.

That was a good thing. His parents made sure she wasn’t involved because she’s a narcissistic birch who can’t focus on anyone except herself. Even now every time she talks about Buddy’s addiction she talks about how it affected her. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 16

Whit is eating herself to death, she is so fat she has her own sofa to sit on and we are just going to gloss over all of that to talk about other people's tragic addictions?

• Love 15

Whitney lies about what she eats! She is an addict! My god this very show caught her hiding in her car eating cookies and ice cream.

Buddy is fat, he is not disabled by obesity.

• Love 12