Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: A House Divided

• Start Topic

Kyle and Amanda attempt to repair their ever-growing rift; Carl chooses to put his cards on the table with his latest lady friend; Lindsay has some shocking news for Everett; Lauren's twin, Ashley, returns and sees some welcome changes in her sister.

3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The only reason I watch this rather than the Sperms de Duggar is for the booze, I do love me some twisted tea and the shenanigans when Kyle torments Amanda when he is wasted. 

Well his agreement is to go "drink for drink" the next weekend at the house! The preview shows her wasted so she was being too accommodating it seems! Let's see how long that lasts! ;-)

• Love 1

I can't take Amanda's crying and whining any longer. I hope they don't bring her back next season. If there is a next season. 

1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

Well his agreement is to go "drink for drink"

What was that supposed to accomplish? She went to bed and passed out because she couldn't keep up with him so he went out with the rest of them to continue partying. That was a great plan!

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

. I hope they don't bring her back next season. If there is a next season. 

They are getting a reunion this year, so I imagine there will be another season.

• Love 1

Stephen's not happy unless everyone else is miserable.

Who told Lindsey that her cleavage/chest bone was pretty?  

I would be so happy to never see another Wirkus in my life. Please recast, Bravo. This show could be so good!

• Love 14

Stephen + the Wirkus Circus = HORRIBLE.

I'm so glad that Carl was able to explain how the twins talk to people.  It really is just like machine guns.  If they talk loud and fast, people finally give up. Ugh. Those women!

Stephen.  You're an idiot and completely annoying.  You should wash your greasy hair.  You should wear better clothes.  You should get over Carl.
You should SHUT UP.

• Love 12

So Kyle's solution to his and Amanda's problems is to go "drink for drink"? So instead of him realizing he has a problem and cutting back a bit, he's decided SHE should drink MORE???? What kind of asinine plan was that? It ended with Amanda so wasted she passed out for hours.....and then he just up and left her! Fucking Kyle. I have been off and on with him for awhile; because, sans girlfriend, he's kind of funny a lot of the time. But fuck him. Who does that??? He didn't even leave a note. But he shouldn't have left in the first place. She could have had alcohol poisoning. She could have woken up sick, disoriented, scared. And no one is there. But we all know Kyle can't miss out on a chance to be the life of the party.

And those Wirkis twins. They were totally egging him on. I don't know if they have something against Ashley, or if they just like to meddle period, but all they're ass-kissing and begging for "cookie monster" to come out and play was totally uncalled for. Kyle has a problem and they're just enabling him. They act like Ashley is ruining him somehow, like she isn't fun. I think Ashley is plenty fun. But I guess it doesn't count as "fun" unless you're ready to be checked into a Betty Ford clinic. 

Also, Lauren and Ashley have no right to roll their eyes and comment, "Oh, here they go again" about ANYONE'S fighting. They've lashed out at Carl multiple times this summer, causing huge fights and even smashing watermelons!!! 

Speaking of Carl - he's still a douchy player, but I'm not hating him this season. I really liked how he stood up for Amanda at dinner when everyone was trying to talk over him. He may be a shitty romantic partner, but I think he's a good son and a good friend. 

And what was up with Stephen pouring his shot out? Spoiled, little brat, that one. 

Oh, Lindsey had me rolling this episode! Just dying. So you're an empowered boss bitch now? Because you fucked your ex in the woods, subsequently had a raging fight with him in front of everyone, and just NOW decide your done? I guess it also takes a "boss bitch" to shove your tongue down the throat of a guy who has expressed interest in going slow? She's so tacky. 

• Love 13
57 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

So Kyle's solution to his and Amanda's problems is to go "drink for drink"? So instead of him realizing he has a problem and cutting back a bit, he's decided SHE should drink MORE???? What kind of asinine plan was that? It ended with Amanda so wasted she passed out for hours.....and then he just up and left her! Fucking Kyle. I have been off and on with him for awhile; because, sans girlfriend, he's kind of funny a lot of the time. But fuck him. Who does that??? He didn't even leave a note. But he shouldn't have left in the first place. She could have had alcohol poisoning. She could have woken up sick, disoriented, scared. And no one is there. But we all know Kyle can't miss out on a chance to be the life of the party.

And those Wirkis twins. They were totally egging him on. I don't know if they have something against Ashley, or if they just like to meddle period, but all they're ass-kissing and begging for "cookie monster" to come out and play was totally uncalled for. Kyle has a problem and they're just enabling him. They act like Ashley is ruining him somehow, like she isn't fun. I think Ashley is plenty fun. But I guess it doesn't count as "fun" unless you're ready to be checked into a Betty Ford clinic. 

Also, Lauren and Ashley have no right to roll their eyes and comment, "Oh, here they go again" about ANYONE'S fighting. They've lashed out at Carl multiple times this summer, causing huge fights and even smashing watermelons!!! 

Speaking of Carl - he's still a douchy player, but I'm not hating him this season. I really liked how he stood up for Amanda at dinner when everyone was trying to talk over him. He may be a shitty romantic partner, but I think he's a good son and a good friend. 

And what was up with Stephen pouring his shot out? Spoiled, little brat, that one. 

Oh, Lindsey had me rolling this episode! Just dying. So you're an empowered boss bitch now? Because you fucked your ex in the woods, subsequently had a raging fight with him in front of everyone, and just NOW decide your done? I guess it also takes a "boss bitch" to shove your tongue down the throat of a guy who has expressed interest in going slow? She's so tacky. 

I completely agree.

Kyle left her alone in that house, with the door open, and no note.  It was so unkind.  

The Dorkus twins just want everyone else to be unhappy, so their pathetic lives don't seem as pathetic.  There is NO reason why Amanda should have been treated by them that way.  She definitely brings up Kyle's cool factor.  They're just jealous. 

Lindsey needs to hang out with Lala.  Apparently, being a feminist isn't what it used to mean. I guess I'm too old. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

They act like Ashley is ruining him somehow, like she isn't fun.

And that Lauren bitch had the unmitigated GALL to ask, "why is Amanda's boob out?" when they were at the rosé party. Are you kidding me? We've been subjected to her boobs for the last several weeks! In fact, this may be the first episode  this season where she didn't whip into out. Can't stand her or her sister and I think Stephen's a petty jerk.

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, Suck It Trebek said:

And that Lauren bitch had the unmitigated GALL to ask, "why is Amanda's boob out?" when they were at the rosé party. Are you kidding me? We've been subjected to her boobs for the last several weeks! In fact, this may be the first episode  this season where she didn't whip into out. Can't stand her or her sister and I think Stephen's a petty jerk.

Oh my gosh, somehow I didn't hear that. She is a raging hypocrite!!!

• Love 5

I really hope one of these days we come to find out rose is nothing more than rat piss and Mountain Dew. It's so annoying to hear these people talk about as some miracle beverage, when really it's just a type of alcohol and these basic bitches can't tell they're just being marketed to. 

Stephen is the worst, and my fear is that the show is building toward him ending up happy with Travis. The guy is an asshole and, besides that, has nothing going for him. He's out of shape, horrible diet, drinks like a fish, has no manners, can't shave/comb his hair, and acts like Eeyore. 

I feel sorry for Brad. I hope he has a job that requires he works long hours away from Ashley. She's so controlling and overbearing it makes Lauren almost seem reasonable.

Lindsay has no game. If she were a guy she'd be getting called out for acting creepy, but since she's not a guy she just seems awkward. And she's cute, she doesn't need to try this hard. But she needs to stop talking like a third grader with a crush and let guys pursue her a little. 

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I feel sorry for Brad. I hope he has a job that requires he works long hours away from Ashley.

Doesn't really matter, since she leaves him every other week to hang out with her sister. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I really hope one of these days we come to find out rose is nothing more than rat piss and Mountain Dew. It's so annoying to hear these people talk about as some miracle beverage, when really it's just a type of alcohol and these basic bitches can't tell they're just being marketed to. 

I worked in restaurants in the late 70's to early 80's where the big 3 wine choices were chablis, rose and burgundy.  By 1987 you couldn't give these three away!  They were old and stuffy compared to the new kids on the block:  chardonnay, white zinfandel and merlot.  So it really cracks me up that rose has made this huge comeback.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 7

I just can't stand Stephen this season, what a puss faced miserable loser. It is like he enjoys being miserable. What he did to Carl's toast/shot was childish. Its obviously Stephen carries a massive boner for Carl. The Wirkus jerks are just loud mouth annoying bitches that love to gang up on anyone when there are 2 of them plus man baby Stephen. Kyle and Amanda just need to call it quits, getting tired of all the tears. Amid is still hot.

• Love 12
19 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The only reason I watch this rather than the Sperms de Duggar is for the booze, I do love me some twisted tea and the shenanigans when Kyle torments Amanda when he is wasted. 

MAHAMID FRAUDED ME - I just need to tell you how much I love your username!  I laugh whenever I see your name and avatar.

13 hours ago, snarts said:

I would be so happy to never see another Wirkus in my life. Please recast, Bravo. This show could be so good!

I really like the show, the premise, but I just hate the Wirkuses (Wirkisi?) - I think a recast is in order.  I guess keep Carl, but get rid of the rest.

3 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I actually love rose, BUT I do not chug it, like these weirdos.  It is not a chugg-able drink.  I would be puking my guts out if I drank it like they do.

• Love 7

I completely forgot Carl's friend was named Lindsay so when they showed them hooking up in his bedroom I was so comfused!

I am surprised that Amanda didn't get alcohol poisoning. Going drink for drink with Kyle was stupid and he is such an asshole for leaving. I also think that so many of his friends enable his drunken behavior and I don't really understand becaise he always gets to a point that would be so annpying to be around but maybe most of them are asleep. 

I loathe Stephen more than almost any other Bravo person. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

My heart just breaks for ... that house. Seems like a lovely house, at least it used to before these baffoons showed up and tarnished this place. I really can't get over the fact that most of them are in their 30's and act this way. I honestly don't know how they can party that hard all weekend and then be present for work come Monday morning.  If I have not mentioned it before Amit is hot....  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I completely forgot Carl's friend was named Lindsay so when they showed them hooking up in hos bedroom I was so comfused!

I am surprised that Amanda get alcohol poisoning. Going drink for drink with Kyle was stupid and he is such an asshole for leaving. I also think that so many of his friends enable his drunken behavior and I don't really understand becaise he always gets to a point that would be so annpying to be around but maybe most of them are asleep. 

I loathe Stephen more than almost any other Bravo person. 

A couple of things I find jarring about Kyle. He talks about "the Hamptons" as though it's some separate universe where rules either don't matter or the rules are different. "Having fun" becomes the only acceptable measure, but they all talk about fun in this maniacal, harsh way.  They HAVE to have fun or they get upset (Ashley does the same thing). I just don't understand why these people can't RELAX on the weekend and enjoy themselves doing something other than getting wrecked with strangers. 

Secondly, I don't know anyone in a healthy relationship that would just leave Amanda like that. If my partner is sick I want to see her through it. And most couples I know would cancel their plans in a heartbeat to take care of a loved one. What amazing stuff does Kyle think is going to happen after midnight, out of the house, when he's already drunk? 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Stephen is the worst, and my fear is that the show is building toward him ending up happy with Travis. The guy is an asshole and, besides that, has nothing going for him. He's out of shape, horrible diet, drinks like a fish, has no manners, can't shave/comb his hair, and acts like Eeyore. 

I feel sorry for Brad. I hope he has a job that requires he works long hours away from Ashley. She's so controlling and overbearing it makes Lauren almost seem reasonable.

Lindsay has no game. If she were a guy she'd be getting called out for acting creepy, but since she's not a guy she just seems awkward. And she's cute, she doesn't need to try this hard. But she needs to stop talking like a third grader with a crush and let guys pursue her a little. 

Oh my gosh. I'm dying of laughter.  
YES!!!! Stephen is Eeyore!!! But I like Eeyore. He doesn't simultaneously hate himself and hate others. 

YES!!!! Rose = Mountain Dew + rat piss 

YES!!!! Ashley is NUTS.  I think the only way her husband could stand her is that they've lived apart so long.  My gosh.  That woman!

• Love 4

I would be thrilled to see the twins and Stephen replaced next season.  I can’t Completely hate Kyle because he calls out Stephen for the little shit stirrer that he is.  

Moscato = Mountain Dew plus piss.   Ice cold rose on a hot day is lovely.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

I would be thrilled to see the twins and Stephen replaced next season.  I can’t Completely hate Kyle because he calls out Stephen for the little shit stirrer that he is.  

Moscato = Mountain Dew plus piss.   Ice cold rose on a hot day is lovely.

I have nothing against rose, it's the people who exalt on it that bug me. How many times did we hear someone say, "Rose all day!!!"?

And, sadly, I doubt they'll recast the twins and Stephen. For some reason tv producers think we like the "Stephens" of the world, and if anything he'll be more high profile and more annoying next year. And tv producers also think every man has a twin fetish, so they'll continue to trot out this pair (or quadruplets if you count their boobs) with the misguided notion that we're all in love with them. Plus, given how connected they are to everyone I wouldn't be surprised if they have some kind of producer credit for helping to cast the show. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I have nothing against rose, it's the people who exalt on it that bug me. How many times did we hear someone say, "Rose all day!!!"?

And, sadly, I doubt they'll recast the twins and Stephen. For some reason tv producers think we like the "Stephens" of the world, and if anything he'll be more high profile and more annoying next year. And tv producers also think every man has a twin fetish, so they'll continue to trot out this pair (or quadruplets if you count their boobs) with the misguided notion that we're all in love with them. Plus, given how connected they are to everyone I wouldn't be surprised if they have some kind of producer credit for helping to cast the show. 

There is something a little ridiculous about grown men exalting about their love of rose.  ...or any wine for that matter.  It makes me wonder if a few of them plan on coming out with a rose line.

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, heatherchandler said:

I actually love rose, BUT I do not chug it, like these weirdos.  It is not a chugg-able drink.  I would be puking my guts out if I drank it like they do.

me too, especially eating somewhere outside in the summer!  it looks so pretty in the glass.  I don't chug it, that would look ri-fucking-diculous!! when my mister & I go "drink for drink" it's three for each of us at the most, and that's only if we're having an insanely wild night.

• Love 1
On 3/28/2018 at 1:55 AM, ghoulina said:

Doesn't really matter, since she leaves him every other week to hang out with her sister. 

That's how he's able to cope with being married to her... or THEM, more like it.  He's being a husband to Ashley and Lauren.  URGH.  There are men who are happy for the women do all the talking.  He's clearly one of them.  Happy to let Ashley take control of everything and make all the decisions and he's just along for the ride.  Unfortunately, for the rest of his life.

• Love 2