Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

She thinks all the exercising she has been doing will negate all the garbage she has been eating.  "Working hard" = I walked around in the pool for a few minutes.

How dare you not give her credit for her lotion bottle calisthenics?

• Love 18
Just now, Barb23 said:

Oh, please share

*passes tin of greasy goodness*
The market down the street makes their own.  This one is a buttery dill & cheddar "pull apart" bread... Cos I know I'd feel "malnourished" tonight!

• Love 7

I don't think she "LEARNT her lesson".

Water aerobics isn't going to help.
No amount of psychotherapy is going to help her if she doesn't want to help herself.

She doesn't even sound genuine when she's agreeing with Dr. Now, just telling him what he wants to hear.

He's on to her crap, he needs to cut and run...

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Schippmom said:

Does this shirt make my boobs look big?

Pretty sure I saw bra straps when she was getting on the scale, but they don't seem to be up to the task.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Pretty sure I saw bra straps when she was getting on the scale, but they don't seem to be up to the task.

Her boobs can float a cargo ship, and they wiegh as much as one. Those bra straps must be made out of steel cables or black magic.

Edited by Ow mah laeg
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

How dare you not give her credit for her lotion bottle calisthenics?

If she gets credit for lifting that bottle, I want credit for repeatedly lifting my wine glass. :)

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

"We're not going to waste our time playing games if you are not going to try". Amen Dr. Now

I hate it when he is giving them good information and they just say "Okay.  Okay" with no enthusiasm or comprehension.   Like a teenager being lectured by their parent.  

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, leFay said:

The market down the street makes their own.  This one is a buttery dill & cheddar "pull apart" bread... Cos I know I'd feel "malnourished" tonight!

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you feeeeeel the malnourishment toniiiiiight.....

Sing it!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, leFay said:

I always fear feeling malnourished when we have a snow storm. Everyone else around here buys bread, milk, and toilet paper. I buy junk food. Tonight I staved off malnutrition with Hostess cupcakes. 

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Ow mah laeg said:

Dr.now want her to lose weight dr NOW, but she's apparently malnoursished. She gon be dead by the end of the episode.

Nope, because she's doing her narration. If she died, poor Brent would have to do it

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

I hate it when he is giving them good information and they just say "Okay.  Okay" with no enthusiasm or comprehension.   Like a teenager being lectured by their parent.  

^^^^^^^This.....how many times have we heard this!

• Love 2
Just now, 88Keys said:

Is Trading Spaces bringing back the crazy designer lady?

Which one? ;)

I saw a couple eps over the weekend with Hildi and remembered why I'd never want her to do my house.

• Love 3
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Newburgh. Wow, we were close to each other. where do you live now?

Cool!  I used to live in Evansville!  I live in Illinois now, but still go to E-ville a lot.  

• Love 1