Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: The Key – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

I was going to watch this one with you guys, but at the last second, my husband walked in, so now we have to watch that other show with idiots in the woods:  Naked & Afraid.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, candall said:

I am very angry about this new "infectious" guts situation.  That was THE question in Episode One, when they were world-building. 

"Does it require an actual chomp, or is contact with effluvia sufficient to infect you?"

They picked a lane, and NOW they want to change that?

UNACCEPTABLE.

Hmmph.  I'm already pissy and we're not even past the credits.  (And I'm behind 32 posts since I started writing this.)

This is absolute BullShit if true.

And the original showrunner got fired for it - later - didn't he?  Trying to set up the "how it started" in S1??

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, candall said:

I am very angry about this new "infectious" guts situation.  That was THE question in Episode One, when they were world-building. 

"Does it require an actual chomp, or is contact with effluvia sufficient to infect you?"

They picked a lane, and NOW they want to change that?

UNACCEPTABLE.

Hmmph.  I'm already pissy and we're not even past the credits.  (And I'm behind 32 posts since I started writing this.)

I know! They backtracked IMO on TTD last week. 'Uh, we've always said we don't really know exactly what the sickness does or whatever...'. Like, eight seasons in and no one thought of THROWING zombie parts in case it might work??

• Love 3
Just now, peach said:

I was going to watch this one with you guys, but at the last second, my husband walked in, so now we have to watch that other show with idiots in the woods:  Naked & Afraid.

MST3000 has The Atomic Brain  :D

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

MST3000 has The Atomic Brain  :D

wahhhhhhhhhhh

Oh dear Simon, I used to kind of enjoy your scenes.  Now you won't shut up and even Dwight is bored.

• Love 3

Phonograph records for a key to the future??  What??

They have to fill those crates?  How are they going to do that ?  Do they have enough?

Are they really going to meet these people?

?

?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peach said:

That almost sounds like this show.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I can't hate JDM, even over this role.

I never saw him or heard of him before, and this show is a fine introduction to him. Not. I'm painting walls right now and I bet it's a lot more fun than what you guys are doing.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, raven said:

Phonograph records for a key to the future??  What??

See, all this time we thought Carl was the key to the future, but it was really phonograph records.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, peach said:

See, all this time we thought Carl was the key to the future, but it was really phonograph records.

And a nice shrubbery. Maybe they're Kingdom survivors, calling themselves the Knights that say "Negan".

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I never saw him or heard of him before, and this show is a fine introduction to him. Not. I'm painting walls right now and I bet it's a lot more fun than what you guys are doing.

Hey...making lasagna is plenty fun too! :D 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, raven said:

You know what I want to see?  Where everyone goes to get their leather jackets, boots, tight pants and all that.  Was there a mall raid?  A motorcycle shop raid?  I want to know.

Groupon will not be stopped by mere zombies! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Somebody drops empty crates off and leaves a note saying "Phonograph records are the key to the future"...  how do you take that seriously and not crack a rib from laughing your ass off?!

Or say, "This shit again?!" and immediately go back inside. Just say "no" to strangers. 

• Love 2
Just now, tiredofwork said:

Anyone think the mystery person is Jadis?

She has a whole mountain of phonograph records at the garbage dump.  She uses them for mosaic tiles.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, peach said:

I can just picture the writers' room.

Let's kill Carl.  Umm OK why?  It's time for a SHOCKING DEATH.  Oh, let's kill the garbage people too so we can have a gross scene.

Well, we need another group of people, we don't have enough groups on the show.  What do you think?  They have to have, you know, a schtick.  Something really out there and OMG records!! Phonograph records!!

• Love 8
Just now, Anela said:

Or say, "This shit again?!" and immediately go back inside. Just say "no" to strangers. 

I'm beginning to see the wisdom of the Wolves.

• Love 7