Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Liz's Story- LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Are she and her mother suffering from some kind of long-term carbon monoxide poisoning in that house? They're always both so morose and sleepy all the time.

3 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

So she lost somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50 pounds post-op and so she's already ready for skin-removal???? What skin is there to remove? Most of the other patients have to lose a lot more than that before the topic even comes up? Or am I more out of it than I thought?

You're not out of it. It's another neon inconsistency that makes me want to question the producers or editors or whoever makes these decisions.

Edited by debohinoh
typo: we -> me
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

50 shades is not s&m.  If you want s&m read “the boss” series by Abigail Barnett. HOT! And a healthy relationship.

having only ever read the first page of the first 50 shades book, I can say with certainty that it IS S&M. The author is a sadist for inflicting such poor writing on the world and the readers are masochists for reading the stuff. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

Seriously my neighbor is a mortician or an underaker---- 

I don’t know if this was an intententional allusion to the Twix commercial, but, either way, as long as she ate only one* of them, it’s just a hiccup, so why the hate?

(And by “one,” I mean one mortician or one undertaker, not just the left Twix or the right Twix but not both...)

• Love 1

As usual I'm behind, but in the beginning, the lady that was giving her a bath, the last yell she gave out when trying to turn her,  I swear sounds like, "Diiiiiiiiiieee!"

Edited by WillowG
5 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I can’t imagine that they don’t have a better way of helping her to stand.  Some sort of a hoist or something to do a little each day.  If she were to start falling those people couldn’t prevent it.  I can’t stand those belts they but around any fall risks at hospitals.  They seem barbaric.  They used one on my dad and I hated that.  Was one nurse going to be able to hold him up by that belt.  There has got to be a better way.

My husband acidentally snapped one of my vertebrae using one ,while he was helping me into the car after hip surgery.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Miracle Maxie said:

There it is again. “If we don’t feed her, it’s going to be bad.” Not as bad as it is if you keep feeding her!

“Food is the only thing that makes her happy.”

Yeah, she’s real happy. 

• Love 5