Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

I'm happy that Vidal Sassoon is catching on.

I was in the Flash forums for awhile.  There's quite a bit of "I don't watch Arrow, but here are my opinions based on completely incorrect 'facts.'"  

I don't really get people having faith in the writers not to completely screw up this whole kid crap.  They're all the same writers as last (horrible, awful, no-good, very bad) season.  I'm thrilled and genuinely shocked that they've gotten a few things (O/F, Thea) RIGHT so far this season.  There's going to be a good amount of this kid crap to come, and I don't see how it can be good.  At best it'll be neutral.

• Love 1

What was the point of the Arrow cast in the Flash episode?

To get Flash viewers to tune in to Arrow.  They're pulling higher numbers.

They are the same writers but instead of MG show-running alone, Wendy Mericle is doing it with him.  I may not like some of her episodes (Time of Death) but so far she's had a good sense of the characters and how to write them true.

Pivot, I like your rankings.  Personally though I'd put Willa in the top tier.  She's really done a good job these last two seasons.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2

I was in the Flash forums for awhile.  There's quite a bit of "I don't watch Arrow, but here are my opinions based on completely incorrect 'facts.'"

That pretty much sums it up and that's why I don't even bother trying to refute said opinions. But more power to y'all who do try. I lack the patience.

To get Flash viewers to tune in to Arrow.  They're pulling higher numbers.

Yeah, but at this point, haven't The Flash viewers already made their decision whether to watch Arrow based upon last year's crossover? I think they've just decided they will force the other show's viewers to watch the opposing show so as to inflate the ratings for both crossover episodes as much as possible. I know they think they're being clever but it's just pissing some people off.

• Love 1

I'm still chuckling at the little ding of the oven and Felicity saying "Oooh! My pigs in blankets!" Haha. I'm guessing she's not kosher then? I mean, I kinda thought not anyway but still. I like silly details.

• Love 3

Maybe they are not pork sausages... I think you can have Kosher Sausages.... More importantly, are they safe to eat? Or are they pre-prepared? FS couldn't cook an omelet a few months ago, I can't imagine she has had time to learn to cook. But I did love the cute line.

I'm still chuckling at the little ding of the oven and Felicity saying "Oooh! My pigs in blankets!" Haha. I'm guessing she's not kosher then? I mean, I kinda thought not anyway but still. I like silly details.

That was funny! Lol she has great timing.

Not to bring up the drama of real v. fake v. Hollywood v. PR friendships again, because I cannot entertain that merry-go-round again.... But there is something genuine in EBR's interactions with both GG & CH that indicates an actual connection and friendship. For example, with the limited amount of scenes FS & RH shared - that Wizard of Oz moment should not have felt as touching as it did. But I think a lot of their private friendship carried over to the filming. I see the same energy now with EBR & GG where their friendship feels authentic and real, likely because it exists in real life. It's more than chemistry, you can actually see some of that shorthand that friends have with each other.

• Love 5

Is it me, or has Jay become the Laurel of The Flash? Walking around with a perpetual storm cloud over his head, prone to stalking in, making judgmental self-righteous pronouncements, and then storming out. I am really getting tired of it.

Also, I'm really disappointed in Vandal Savage. :(

• Love 8

Maybe they are not pork sausages... I think you can have Kosher Sausages.... More importantly, are they safe to eat? Or are they pre-prepared? FS couldn't cook an omelet a few months ago, I can't imagine she has had time to learn to cook. But I did love the cute line.

Pillsbury frozen dough + Lil Smokie sausages = pigs-in-a-blanket

Edited by lemotomato

I liked Kendra and think she'll grow into her part. I absolutely could not buy into her with Cisco-EWWW. He is just too young-looking and adorable to be paired with a beautiful woman. Mostly, I just focus on how gorgeous Kendra is, not on her acting. I'm completely distracted by her fabulous skin and her beautiful mouth. She has a gorgeous smile that just fills her face.

I thought Hawkman was kind of hot, but I'm also worried about Egyptian guy liner on a white dude ("dude" is obviously the word of the evening).

I was a little peeved at first that Felicity was being dumbed down for Cisco, but realistically, computer scientists don't deal with the hardware. So, I can overlook Cisco pointing out the use of copper wire. I think it was mostly to highlight his engineering credentials. However, Felicity would know how to optimally set up the hardware, as she's set up complex systems before and is the CEO of a tech company. Great--now I'm peeved again!

My fanwank is that she's so good at working around the problem due to all her other smarts that it hasn't been big enough of an issue to worry about.   She does have a lot of other stuff on her plate.  Oh and speaking of plates and food. 

You take precooked mini wieners and wrap them in pre made dough that you get out of a pressurized refrigerated cylinder.  Pigs in a blanket sound just about her speed, lol.  Still, you can be sure she was only doing the appetizer while Oliver whipped up dinner. 

Nope.  Gotta have the "fresh" refrigerated stuff.  Man, that stuff is nummy raw. 

• Love 2

I feel like she was just looking at Oliver and bothering him in hte kitchen trying to help and he just told her, okay just take the frozen dough and sausages and roll them together while he did all the real work :p 

• Love 5

I went over to the Flash forum and was surprised by the lack of commentary about the episode itself vs  complaints about what wasn't in the episode.  And surprised by a mostly unreceptive tone toward the episode apart from names I recognize from here.   

You know, I don't mind complaints that Iris wasn't in the episode, seriously, the more I thought about it, the more I agreed that there is something really messed up happening in that writer's room - none of the female characters on that show do anything unless their actions affect or are first are filtered though some guy's storyline. 

I do however greatly disagree that any of the other female characters are to blame for taking Iris's screen time away from her. I was missing our dead horse gif.   

• Love 18

Oh it's not just the female characters. It's also Cisco and Joe. Iris could easily play the role they do in Barry's life for an ep or 3.

And plenty of people discussed the episodes content.

Funny how that board is looked down on..because they dare not look favorably on Felicity?

I have a feeling putting the ARROW characters front & center on the Flash portion of the crossover isn't going to win over the FLASH forum any time soon. The majority have basically said that they don't watch it anymore, never have any intention of watching it and hate it. So I think that subset of the FLARROW fandom has spoken. But hey maybe they convert some more casual viewers.

I do sorta wonder beyond BA & Cisco, who else will the ARROW audience really have to deal with? Everybody else from FLASH will likely only get a cameo at most.

I have to agree with @BkWurm1 that FLASH writers struggle to write a female story for just her. Everything is filtered through a male lens or part of the male's story. It's not any of the other female characters fault that Iris is getting less screentime, that seems to be all on the writers. CP is making the most of that role with the crumbs they are giving her.

Say what you will about the female arcs on ARROW, whether you like the characters or not, I have always felt that I heard the female character's POV in the majority of the plot/arcs. The one major exception being FS's time on Palmer Island, which I blame on the Spin-Off not Arrow.

• Love 6

They're really using voice overs on The Flash? Why? They didn't work on Arrow and the producers know this. They're not really better on The Flash from what I could tell this episode.

tumblr_nypm08lxMz1rq49qyo1_500.gif

I imagine Felicity going to Oliver to help her practice.

I need you to help me with high fives.

... Is that a euphemism?

[frown]No. [she demonstrates]

... Oh. That's really bad.

Anyway...I do love that the magnetic arrow was her idea though - she really is cute.  And I love "make smart decisions" - so say we all Felicity, so say we all. :)

That was seriously the best part of that exchange. I laughed so hard.

Whoo, boy.  You LoT watchers are in for some really iffy acting.  I wasn't impressed by Kendra, Hawkman (can't even remember the guy's name), or Vidal Sassoon.  Hawkman, in particular, is SUPER DUPER bland.    

Agreed. Kendra was... well, not good, but Hawkman was really, really bad from where I was sitting.

Thea's reaction to Barry as The Flash was golden, as was her interaction with Cisco. Diggle's "Everytime!" line to Barry was hilarious as well.

The best part of the crossover continues to be the Barry/Oliver relationship. I was very surprised at the amount of focus on Oliver's personal life between his relationship with Felicity and the baby mama. I continue to be puzzled as to why the producers feel it's the best idea to have Arrow's character development happen on other shows.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the Hawkman/Hawkgirl introduction. Seriously? Pushing Kendra off a building is going to transform her into a superhero. WTF? I think it's just that I'm suffering for costumed superhero overload at this point because that was rather stupid. I get that The CW/DC TV has a more the merrier attitude in these shows, but it's only reaffirming my total lack of interest in LoT or the superhero-palooza on both these shows.

Dig made most of his 30 seconds of screentime. Poor guy, throwing up each time Barry offers a ride.

I cannot agree enough on Arrow characters getting development on its sister show. It was weird last season and continues to be so.

I get showing Oliver's growth about trusting Kendra and having her play a part in her own rescue but I still feel the Oliver I at least imagine to know would have secretly put a net under there to catch her if the wings didn't pop out.

Can't say how much I hated the jump down from Thea, Oliver and Diggle. The slo-mo with the lights in the back ground, I thought I was watching the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. 80s version.

I thought it was kind of fun. I object more to Oliver being left open for Darhk to freeze him again. Good thing the effects are really short term. Why hasn't Thea shared her effect on DD? This is really pertinent information at this juncture. And I hope the three of them weren't just standing around waiting until DD was done dropping those three Argus security guards.

Weird that Thea is gung-ho now on Speedy.

I read it as a reaction to Cisco being a know-it-all prick about it.

Barry called Oliver 'Ollie'.

I can't talk. 

Yeah. What the hell was that? I mean if Barry was either teasing or pissed at Oliver, it would be fine to use it to get a rise out of him. This is just weird. But I also thought Oliver's "dude" was weird and the line about him finding peace with Felicity was awkward. It's something that I believe to be 150% true but it was just vocalized in an odd and un-Oliver like way.

Oh, it was great. It's probably the first thing Oliver's let her do in the loft kitchen. And he actually prepared the pigs-in-a-blanket (no pre-made food in Oliver's kitchen!) and let Felicity put them in the oven and get them out.

• Love 5

Tbh, I did not miss either Laurel or Iris and only realize they were missing when Thea pointed out. Thea was a delight in this episode though. She had a few lines but they were all excellently executed and fun. I generally like Cicso but that Hawkgirlwas so bad, she made me yawn every time she opened her mouth and by association, I didn't like Cisco in anything with her. Hawkman and Vandal Savage were also meh. Acting pool at Legends is really shallow I must say.

In my opinion, this episode belonged to Oliver, Barry, and Felicity. Barry is way more fun with Felicity and Oliver than his own team.

• Love 4
Oh, it was great. It's probably the first thing Oliver's let her do in the loft kitchen. And he actually prepared the pigs-in-a-blanket (no pre-made food in Oliver's kitchen!) and let Felicity put them in the oven and get them out.

This is how I saw it going down. Like when I let me niece and nephews prepare the side dish of veggies. Which translates to put this in the microwave for x minutes, when the buzzer rings take them out and put it in a serving bowl.

• Love 2

In my opinion, this episode belonged to Oliver, Barry, and Felicity. Barry is way more fun with Felicity and Oliver than his own team.

I don't watch Barry with his team so I can't draw comparisons, but these three are excellent together in any shape. One of my favorite moments was after the church.

Barry: This counts as a draw, right?

Oliver: Sure.

• Love 6

Wowza, I should have just come to this thread first.

Oliver and Barry are so cute together, y'all! They are my favorite relationship on either show. Okay, Olicity is pretty cute too, and Oliver and Diggle, of course. I love Barry looking to Oliver for ideas, Oliver looking to Barry, always telling us whose city they are in (which is good because for part of it I couldn't tell). Good on Barry for running to get Oliver his quiver and bow before attacking the bad guy. Strategy, Barry! "Yep! I was wrong." Ahhh I can't wait for more tomorrow. Maybe when I read the episode thread people will actually be talking about things that happened in that episode.

Didn't like Hawkman pushing Kendra off the roof. Not cool dude (I also liked Oliver saying "dude" like the fratboy he is).

• Love 6

. But I also thought Oliver's "dude" was weird and the line about him finding peace with Felicity was awkward. It's something that I believe to be 150% true but it was just vocalized in an odd and un-Oliver like way.

Yeah, it seemed a bit too on-the-nose to me. "I'm happy, I have everything I 've ever wanted, I'm at peace!" Next thing you know, it all goes to hell. I mean, I know they had to somehow made it known for the Flash watchers, but, maybe have someone else point it out? Like, say, Diggle, who was just there to throw up. Or Thea. It would be nice having Thea somehow acknowledging the change in her brother.

The episode was OK to me, nothing too exceptional. I mean, I loved Team Arrow interacting with Barry and Cisco, but I just don't care about Kendra and the other guy. I guess at least it's good I didn't completely hate them? Yay!

Best scene to me was Felicity and Barry making fun of Oliver by imagining his E2 counterpart :) I wish they had the opportunity to meet Wells. 

LOL at Malcolm appearances. Thea and Felicity are the cutest. 

I agree with everyone else about Cisco and Kendra, that goes in my "I'll open my eyes when it's over" list. Along with the kid. Ugh.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 4

Yeah, it seemed a bit too on-the-nose to me. "I'm happy, I have everything I 've ever wanted, I'm at peace!" Next thing you know, it all goes to hell. I mean, I know they had to somehow made it known for the Flash watchers, but, maybe have someone else point it out? Like, say, Diggle, who was just there to throw up. Or Thea. It would be nice having Thea somehow acknowledging the change in his brother.

Yes, Thea would have been the perfect candidate to get the message across. While on the subject of Thea, what pop culture reference did she make? I remember something being mentioned in an article or two but I didn't really catch it.

By the way, the music at the start of the loft scenes is giving a key chain party vibe. Why did they pick that?

• Love 1

I'll also say that last season Caitlin got plenty of focus and pov about Ronnie and such. This season has been an imbalance for her.

. I disagree. She was allowed to share her PoV only when Ronnie was around, so in reaction to him and then if Ronnie wasn't in the episode, she was written like she had totally moved on and put him behind her. They wrote he IMO to suit what ever man she was there to serve. Her characterization felt to me all over the place.

I don't watch The Flash with high expectations and I generally have a soft spot for DP so I like her character well enough and she did get some good emotional stuff in the season opener but expense then her POV was clearly written not based on how her character would most likely feel but so that she could absolve Barry of the guilt that he IMO rightfully carried over Ronnie's death.

Still, at least Catlin got to be emotional about her dead loved one (for at least one episode before she started crushing on someone else, sigh). Did Iris even get to say anything about Eddie? I don't remember. I remember Joe getting condolences from Patty about his partner but did Iris?

Didn't like Hawkman pushing Kendra off the roof. Not cool dude (I also liked Oliver saying "dude" like the fratboy he is).

Ha! I laughed over how nonchalant he was in his certainty the push would work only for it not to work and him still being totes chill about it all.

• Love 6

Ha! I laughed over how nonchalant he was in his certainty the push would work only for it not to work and him still being totes chill about it all.

That was actually the moment I liked him best in the entire episode and felt anything from the actor.

• Love 2

^^

THIS, so much. I wasn't kidding when I said my favorite Barry relationships are with the Arrow characters. It really really is, and I never love Barry more than when he's interacting with Oliver and Felicity. It's actually the reason I ended up enjoying this episode a lot, even though VS sounds like a chipmunk, and the Hawks were... there, I guess? But just having Barry interact with O/F will make me rewatch this episode a bunch of times IN DELIGHT. Yes.

• Love 14

Question time! :)

(Since I've seen this being brought up elsewhere): At the loft, when Barry and Oliver are talking and Barry notices Oliver is different, Oliver goes "Happy", and Barry adds "..yeah, happy". Did you read that as Oliver "trying to convince himself" and Barry not buying it? To me it was more that Barry found really strange being able to see and say that Oliver was happy, since that was never the case before, but maybe I got it wrong.

• Love 1

I didnt read it as Oliver trying to convince himself that he was happy. Oliver was/is happy, we've seen that play out in 7 Arrow and 1 Flash episode now. Oliver was just providing the word for Barry because Barry seemed to not really grasp that Oliver could be happy. This Oliver is different from every previous version of Oliver that Barry had met (mostly angry, depressed, Cold Oliver in the past)

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 13

Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that Oliver is legit happy, and is very aware of it. Barry might not have wanted to say it because he didn't want to offend Oliver by mentioning that he used to be not so pleasant to be around with the brooding and such.

• Love 7

Since I watch /enjoy Flash mostly because of how it relates/affects Arrow this is on of my Favourite Flash Episode of S2. 

The X-overs are always so Exposition-y that it does take me out of the moments, but they always have great Oliver/Felicity moments. I loved the coms exchange "My Love" and "Felicity Honey"

I do like the chemistry that Oliver/Barry have and even though he is much happier, I'm glad they still had a bit of Grumpy Old Man Oliver telling the kids to stay out of his yardasking the questions that need to be asked.

I thought it was kind of fun. I object more to Oliver being left open for Darhk to freeze him again. Good thing the effects are really short term. Why hasn't Thea shared her effect on DD? This is really pertinent information at this juncture. And I hope the three of them weren't just standing around waiting until DD was done dropping those three Argus security guards.

Totally Agree @bijoux, was a poorly thought-out set up of the Arrow intro.

And Cisco can over as fairly obnoxious at times. 

I have a theory that Felicity is purposely buying Fug shirts for Oliver (to make him less hot to the general population) and the boy is so in love that he will wear anything.

• Love 4

The X-overs are always so Exposition-y that it does take me out of the moments, but they always have great Oliver/Felicity moments. I loved the coms exchange "My Love" and "Felicity Honey"

I do like the chemistry that Oliver/Barry have and even though he is much happier, I'm glad they still had a bit of Grumpy Old Man Oliver telling the kids to stay out of his yardasking the questions that need to be asked.

I have a theory that Felicity is purposely buying Fug shirts for Oliver (to make him less hot to the general population) and the boy is so in love that he will wear anything.

As long as she's taking the shirts off him at night, I think he's fine with anything she gets him. Although in my theory I blame it on Oliver trying to project the image of a reliable family man and make Felicity receptive of his proposal.

I'm not really too crazy about pet names but honey really worked in that scene.

GrumpyOliver rules all other Olivers! It's a scientific fact.

I have questions about Patty. How much does she know about Flash, STAR Labs, Earth 1 Wells, Joe's involvement in everything? She didn't really raise objections when Joe told her to leave when a man who I presume is believed to be dead (or isn't he?) is lying seriously injured.

• Love 1

I'd swap Emily and Paul around. Paul has a tendency to overact and get really hammy.

My rankings:

A - Stephen, Jesse, Tom, Emily

B - Paul, Wila, Grant, Caity

C - Danielle

D - Whoever plays Cisco

F - Katie, whoever plays Kendra, Hawkman, and that blonde chick from Flash

My rankings.

A - Barrowman, David Ramsey, Jesse Martin, Candice Patton, Paul Blackthorne

B - Tom Cavanaugh, Willa Holland, Katie Cassidy, Grant Gustin,

D - Danielle, Cisco

E - Caity, EBR

Way below all of those -Anyone with the surname Amell.

I have questions about Patty. How much does she know about Flash, STAR Labs, Earth 1 Wells, Joe's involvement in everything? She didn't really raise objections when Joe told her to leave when a man who I presume is believed to be dead (or isn't he?) is lying seriously injured.

She knows Joe is hiding stuff from her about the meta humans, because he's been TERRIBLE at secrecy, and just keeps telling her to stay out of it. But she doesn't know that Barry is the Flash, nor did she know anything about Earth 2... until now, I guess?

• Love 1

I didn't mind Patty too much before, though I was kind of bugged by the absolute dearth of any chemistry between her and Barry. But now, she shot Harrison Wells and I found that I'm feeling rather protective of the Earth 2 cranky asshole scientist. After seeing Wells get shot, my kids all declared "I don't like Patty!" Me too, kids.

As far as I could tell, she knew Det. West was involved somehow with the Metas, but had no idea about Earth 2. Guess she knows now…

I feel kind of dumb asking this, but since I don't know anything about the Hawks from the comics: Is Khufu/Carter Hall at related to/inspired by the real historical Khufu who built the Great Pyramid at Giza? I don't know why it matters to me, but since I'm an art history nerd, I need to know.

The Hawks were sadly, somewhat underwhelming. And I didn't buy Cisco and Kendra together at all. However, as much as Hawkman* was kind of a jerk, I could believe why he was. How many times has he been reincarnated? How many times has he had to rediscover who he was and who Kendra was? It has to be kind of tiresome by now. Just jump off the building, trust me, I've done it hundreds of times, it works. Seriously, hundreds of times. Literally.

I actually liked the episode more than I thought I would. Love seeing Oliver and Barry together. Hearing Oliver's "I was wrong" in response to Barry's "I thought you said guys like us don't get the girl" was wonderful. Felicity was great. And the cherry on top? No Laurel! Woo hoo!

* edited because it's Hawkman, not Hackman

Edited by Menrva
  • Love 3

Hawkman always remember who he is/was and who Kendra is/was. Hawkgirl is the one that doesn't remember her past lives. I think that's the way Smallville played it

I'm more familiar with the versions of Hawkman/Hawkgirl that are aliens. So I have no idea if this Prince Khufu is supposed to be THE Khufu.

I looked at the wiki and it seems that Arrow is taking liberties with the Hawks/Vandal Savage history as Vandal Savage wasn't the Hawks old enemy in Ancient Egypt, that was Hath-Set AKA Anton Hastor

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

So the crossovers are centered around the centuries-old love story between Hawkgirl and Hawkman, them being pursued and killed over and over again by Vandal Savage, and their love triangle with Cisco.

Wait - I thought these shows were supposed to be superhero action shows and not romantic melodramas?  (sarcasm)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 10

I thought the fight scenes were nicely done in this episode. The first one - up until Dahrk got the drop on Oliver - was fun and the scene in the loft kind of cool. Though again with so many characters, so people seemed to end up standing around. In my head, Thea jumped in and "ended it" because she was protecting Oliver. She landed right in front of him, didn't she? It also occurs to me that she was late to the fight because she had to go get her bow and arrow while Barry flashed Oliver his. That amuses me, for some reason.

Posted on youtube by Olicity Queen (big thanks)...

Flarrow Olicity 2.08 Part 1 "My love" + "Felicity honey" Hihihi

Flarrow Olicity 2.08 Part 2 "More bruises from her than Deathstroke" ;)

Flarrow Olicity 2.08 Part 3 "Being with Felicity has given me a real sense of peace"

Flarrow Olicity 2.08 Part 4 "I did not see that one coming"

Flarrow Olicity 2.08 Part 5 "This is my house. Don't worry we're going to find her"

Flarrow Olicity 2.08 Part 6 "Felicity, think you can find it?"

Flarrow Olicity 2.08 Part 7 "We'll be fine. Kiss her"

I am pretty sure that Casper Crump was doing his real accent.  He's Danish. 

My problems with Kendra aren't with Kendra.  They are with Cisco with Kendra.  Just couldn't buy it at all from her side and nothing she did with him really worked but there were some good moments without him that give me hope, like the times she climbed up on the ledge to jump.  I got a nice intensity there and in the previews, she actually looks awesome and fierce.  So I'll wait to judge her abilities as and actress for when she's not acting around a nine year old. 

I think I like VS.  But putting him aside, this episode made me LOVE NMcD all over again.  His reaction to Barry, gleefully wonderful. 

Ok, off to venture into no mans land.  (Flash board)  I may regret this.  ;)

Yea I am really willing to give Kendra a chance on LoT when her dynamics will be with characters like Cold, Ray, Stein, Rip, and Sara.  All of those characters have distinct personalities and none of them will be about worshiping Kendra.  So I think she will has potential.

I like Cisco - I really do - and I think he has a cute thing going on with Golden Glider that Flash needs to try to go with.  But no, he and Kendra don't work.  I'm not sure if it's that she's a foot taller than him or because I'm not loving his Vibe story as much as I thought I would or because he seems to be worshiping her more than dating her.  Just no.

Cisco works best for me when he is really in command of his arena - like lecturing Felicity about his schematics. 

• Love 1

It was when Barry left Felicity to go talk to Oliver at the loft. I missed it at first but I was watching Olicity Queen's video and made the unfortunate discovery.

I just watched that video and I didn't hear Ollie. I think Barry said "I um, look I'm sorry..." Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

The scene in the church, what was Barry doing zipping back and forth between the pegs while Oliver was shooting Savage?

Also, Lol at Barry complaining like a little brat that he likes to just speed into places :)

• Love 1

I don't know. I hear it and I don't hear it. I'm going with he didn't because I hate it.

I thought the reminder of Theas bloodlust was a little out of place. It should have moved to Arrow so a conversation could have followed. I enjoyed the loft scene though. It was homey. It did need Diggle. Then it would have been perfect.

Really love that there was no talk of bringing Laurel back after everything went down with Savage. Or how Oliver didn't think to call Laurel for back up when he and Barry went to CC. That would have been the perfect way to pull her into the crossover too. Her big entrance with the bark collar at the church. It would be all comic book with those three. I'm so petty but the lack of her makes me laugh.

• Love 5