Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

well at least they are included.  that's all I got.

On 9/7/2017 at 8:18 AM, trxr4kids said:

"Bromance" is actually NOT romantic.  It's like mutual man-crush. 

Get that but my major Bromance characters are NOT brothers.  But guys that you feel like would be good brothers or friends...I guess it is just there way of including them because they do have excellent acting chemistry which isn't always the case.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Question:  I know Mark S. is still appearing at cons through this year (IIRC he said he was contracted through the end of the year), but has he been hanging around with the others at the cons or just doing his panels and photo/autograph ops and then disappearing?  I know he used to (sometimes) play drums with Rob's group but haven't seen any videos from the latest concerts--is he still doing that this year?  If he's not socializing with the others, I'd be more inclined to believe the rumors of bad blood backstage.  Just curious.   

I haven't heard much. But I think he's not playing with the band because he has his own new band he's going to tour with, so maybe he's not for that reason?

6 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Hey, it's a promo! And the boys are in it like near the beginning. But interestingly, not together.  Back to back but not together

Bleh, no Cas booooo! 

And it seems Riverdale and Dynasty followed by Arrow are to be the CWs main advertising focus based on the amount of time each show had in that promo.

7 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

Bleh, no Cas booooo! 

And it seems Riverdale and Dynasty followed by Arrow are to be the CWs main advertising focus based on the amount of time each show had in that promo.

I think the boys' moment is from last year's promo shoot.  In fact, I think think that's true for all the superhero-class shots.  I think they spent a long day last year getting a LOT of footage and have just used some of it for this year.  The dark blue/green tone is the key. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, SueB said:

I think the boys' moment is from last year's promo shoot.  In fact, I think think that's true for all the superhero-class shots.  I think they spent a long day last year getting a LOT of footage and have just used some of it for this year.  The dark blue/green tone is the key. 

I don't think all of the superhero promo is from last season. I think the boys stuff and they just keep reusing green Arrow stuff but I think  Dinah Drake in full Black Canary costume and Black Siren are more recent than the shoot the boys did. But I could be wrong too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Whereabouts did he maybe make that slip?

It was a very brief comment about Lucifer at about 41:00  I had never heard Luci described that way before.  And with the picture that was just released of AU world and how the actors were positioned it made me wonder about Lucifer's role this season. So it might just be me interpreting his comment different than he meant it.

Edited by Casseiopeia

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but look who was behind me at the airport?!  I was looking at a sign that was far away, LOL, but we both look confused HA HA.

(my friend snapped this pic even though I said it wasn't necessary, LOL- didn't bother him.  he was on the phone)IMG_0026.thumb.JPG.f7dcf9f2757d5441db3517e679d859e3.JPG

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I don't know, seems likely--it matches the images they've been putting out since the end of last season--but I thought it weird they used the tagline "Dawn of Darkness."

"Dawn of Darkness" sounds more like Season 11. Or that Jack is the beginning of the End?

I dunno, all the other fans seem to be fine with just waving at them. And the security guy was like nah. I mean I get why Misha would hug them because he was just being nice, but at the same time....I don't know. I'm conflicted. LOL

25 minutes ago, bethy said:

Can I confess that the first thing I thought when I saw the spin class photo was, "Sweetheart, there's a reason Dean doesn't do shorts." :)

I totally thought it was a riff on the infamous red shorts of gym teacher power.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bethy said:

Well, he can't be completely perfect, right? 

IDK, those skinny legs REALLY WORK in the skinny jeans. But I TOTALLY side-eyeing the multi-color headband.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

I'd say Jensen has better abs, Misha has better legs and Jared is just more to my taste overall ;) . 

I'd say Jared's got the best abs.  Jensen's got those impressive arms and shoulders and is more of a V shape.  Misha has a great body overall.  I just wish he'd stand up straight - he tends to slouch.

Jared's long and lean and can eat anything it seems.  I get the impression Jensen's not so fortunate and has to watch what he eats or he will gain weight easily.  It's hard to tell with Misha.  I wish Jimmy had been wearing a leather jacket and a nice pair of fitted denim jeans when Castiel possessed him.  I've hated that baggy trench coat outfit for years.

Jensen's got the perfect legs to play cowboy.  Funny thing - I've never noticed before, but loads of guys actually have bow legs.  Doesn't seem to happen so often with women (thank goodness).  Must be a male gene thing?

• Love 1

I watched that. Mark was in it. I'm confused.  It's from the S12 EW thing.  I admit I'm kind of perplexed by Mark's tweet.

OH I understand. He was left off the tweet reference. That was just the local affliate so maybe not network wide CW thing?

3 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

I was never a Crowley / Mark Sheppard centric fan, but even I think the attempts to just erase them from history is getting ridiculous! Poor Mark..

Edited by catrox14
Just now, catrox14 said:

I watched that. Mark was in it. I'm confused.  It's from the S12 EW thing.  I admit I'm kind of perplexed by Mark's tweet.

He's referring to the fact that both the tweet and the article only refer to J2 and Misha in spite of the fact he's also in the video. It's a complaint about the CW not EW / the makers of the video itself. 

3 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

He's referring to the fact that both the tweet and the article only refer to J2 and Misha in spite of the fact he's also in the video. It's a complaint about the CW not EW / the makers of the video itself. 

Check my post again. I edited it. I got that after I made my post. I guess we were cross posting.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
On 9/15/2017 at 7:58 PM, catrox14 said:

OH I understand. He was left off the tweet reference. That was just the local affliate so maybe not network wide CW thing?

They apologized, he Crowley'd them again, and they apologized again. LOL!

OAN, how friggin cute is Jensen at the end of this?

• Love 1
19 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

They apologized, he Crowley'd them again, and they apologized again. LOL!

OAN, how friggin cute is Jensen at the end of this?

Jared says "They travel the Americas in a '67 Impala". LOL  I don't think they've driven to Central and South America - unless I've missed several episodes. ;)

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Jared says "They travel the Americas in a '67 Impala". LOL  I don't think they've driven to Central and South America - unless I've missed several episodes. ;)

I literally laughed at that myself. And then I thought, does he mean Canada?? LOL Who wrote that?

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I literally laughed at that myself. And then I thought, does he mean Canada?? LOL Who wrote that?

My guess is that it wasn't written that way and he said the line wrong. Probably something like "travel the American roads in a 67 Impala". Just saw the pic above - he looks hot!