Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Reunion

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

When looking at Wikipedia for a refresher on all the casts, he came in for a few episodes last season.

It was the season of leon and roxy that Dave came in at the end with Ben so season three.

Edited by fifty8th
On 12/14/2017 at 1:47 AM, Fiero425 said:

The same was said about Malia from the "BD: Med" season; could barely recognize her at the reunion! Adam had to confess they never slept together even though he implied heavily! She belonged to the Aussie, WES; wonder are they still together? ;-)

Women don't belong to men.  We aren't objects for y'all to collect. 

• Love 12

If Nico returns next season, Capt. Lee should revoke his bosun rank and make him spend the season actually earning it. Perhaps that’s the reason Lee said Nico would have a place, if they’ve already discussed casting for next season?

• Love 1
On 12/16/2017 at 3:18 PM, laprin said:

Anyone else suprised Capt. Lee did not put EJ on his dream team, but said Nico would have some kind of place? It was awkward with EJ sitting right next to him. 

I think Captain Lee was thinking about tv dream team. EJ just joined Twitter in October. He has almost no social media presence. I think EJ is a little like Alecks, serious yachties who only dabbled in the reality tv business.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I think Captain Lee was thinking about tv dream team. EJ just joined Twitter in October. He has almost no social media presence. I think EJ is a little like Alecks, serious yachties who only dabbled in the reality tv business.

That's the impression I got. I think the only people who would be on his RL dream team are Kate, Connie, and EJ.

• Love 2
On 12/15/2017 at 7:10 PM, hookedontv said:

I didn't really care or spend a lot of time analyzing Bri and Nico. Both knew what they were getting into, let's just call it what it was: a charter romance. Have fun and move on. 

Doesn't take any analyzing to recognize they both behaved badly. A "charter romance", to me, smells of hibiscus and sunshine and Pina coladas. What Bri and Nico did wasn't romance. It was dumpster sex on the high seas. 

They are no better than Jax Taylor and his side piece. Just slightly better looking.

• Love 3
On 12/17/2017 at 6:51 PM, biakbiak said:

That's the impression I got. I think the only people who would be on his RL dream team are Kate, Connie, and EJ.

Agreed, as well.  The fact he mentioned Kat (loved her) seals the deal on the "TV show" Dream Team.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:56 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Bruno. Was that a real surprise that he's engaged to another man? Nope. Not really. 

I really thought Bruno was about to hit on Nico in the last episode. Maybe he always looks like that at people he's about to hug? I was also taken about at how much his appearance changed in the span of 8-9 months.

• Love 1