Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 90 Days Probation

Lisin
  • Start Topic

Oh my friends, it has been a long summer. Can't wait to meet up with all of you outside the prison gate. In our six inch heels and unburdened by underwear. With hope in our hearts and baloney in the trunk. See you there unless you catch some federal charges!

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

With hope in our hearts and baloney in the trunk. See you there unless you catch some federal charges!

That reminds me. I need to buy some celebratory trunk baloney 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

"Yesterday, ,y husband mistakenly switched our provider to something that doesn't include WeTV (that's gonna change!). While I'm enjoying reading the live chat to get the gist of what happened, I'd really like to watch the actual episode. 

I see it's available on YT under a couple of different posters (or whatever they're called); you have to click a link to watch, and I'm wary of doing that. Anybody know if it's safe, or have any other suggestions?

• Like 1

Signs that you watch too much LAL --

I was in the hospital for a few days.  Don't worry; I am all better now.  I was on an IV constantly.  When I was in the ER, they needed to disconnect it so I could use the restroom.  I would ask to be untethered, and when I was not attached to the IV, I would say I was off tether.  

Yep, too much LAL. 

• LOL 9
27 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Looks like July 21 is the day we get the band back together! Woohoo!

Ankle monitors will be checked!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

In preparation for the new season, I have purchased eyelashes.  I watched a video in which the influencer tries them on and goes on about how natural they look.  I'd say we all know how natural they look based on what we've seen on this show.  They are so long, I expect they'll hit my glasses.   Can't wait for them to arrive!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
19 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

In preparation for the new season, I have purchased eyelashes.  I watched a video in which the influencer tries them on and goes on about how natural they look.  I'd say we all know how natural they look based on what we've seen on this show.  They are so long, I expect they'll hit my glasses.   Can't wait for them to arrive!

I’m going to get my lashes tinted tomorrow. First time. I blame this show. Next thing you know, I will look like Mr snuffleupagus. 

• LOL 3
On 7/13/2023 at 5:01 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Yeah but they look natural on a giraffe, not a human woman.

• LOL 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Gobi said:

Where will the live chat be?

Wherever we are, babe. Seriously, this is Love During Lockup and it looks as though our sweet @PrincessPurrsALot has already put out the welcome mat over there. 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Blind squirrel here, looking for acorns...in reference to Primetimer Community Survey...I'm obviously a Newbie, and have clicked on this "survey" several times just to see what it's all about..."Closed ". Is this a feature only available to paid members, or to those with the proper password ??

And does this site often just randomly shut down, like last week & last night ?? Neither issue is life-changing...just curious.

And if I'm allowed to guess, "Favorite Performance by an Inanimate Object" , would that be ...a wooden spoon ??

41 minutes ago, Peppermint said:

Blind squirrel here, looking for acorns...in reference to Primetimer Community Survey...I'm obviously a Newbie, and have clicked on this "survey" several times just to see what it's all about..."Closed ". Is this a feature only available to paid members, or to those with the proper password ??

And does this site often just randomly shut down, like last week & last night ?? Neither issue is life-changing...just curious.

And if I'm allowed to guess, "Favorite Performance by an Inanimate Object" , would that be ...a wooden spoon ??

I'm not sure if there is an issue with the survey.  Mods do not take it. Currently Primetimer is a free site.  Last night's outage was unexpected.  The one last week was from a failed system upgrade.  This is not common, but the timing has been terrible for LAL. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hello my darling Bunkies! This may help you get through to the next season. 

#FreePuppy 

Do you know what would be fun and I don't know if there's any way that we could do it, but I would love to watch the early seasons of LAL with my Bunkies.  Wouldn't that be a fun way to while away Friday nights until the real deal returns?

Edited by OoogleEyes
I got thots
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

All new people praise the baby cheeses and as I typed it realized how ironic that statement is with being happy there are more shit shows out there willing to do this show lol 

Same - KWCK - same.  So intrigued by this description "Mother by day and exotic dancer by night, Ayonna and her beau, Jamahl, have been friends for years, but Jamahl was always off limits because of his relationship with her best friend."  

Her "beau." Isn't that cute?!

Edited by ReclinerTurnip
  • LOL 4

I cannot wait! I've given up on the current season of 90DF HEA and I miss my people so much! Thank God for prisoners and the ones who love them.

• Like 2
(edited)

There are some real bizarre characters on this season. That's saying a lot for this show! The guy keeps surveillance cameras? Can you imagine what a nightmare he was to live with?

We'll find out NEXT WEEK!!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Are there rules for what we can and cannot say about the cast?

Only nice things.

• Sad 1
  • Wink 3