Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

The thing I don't like about Jenna's is that it looks like there's a dent where her suit meets her crack. Like a crater hole instead of actually following her cheeks. Plus I'm over Jenna, and I fully admit it. However, I still roll my eyes at Tasha, just a little less now, but dang, that is one amazing pic. 

I agree that Jenna's suit makes her butthole look like "the scream by Edward Munch" painting. I honestly hope that this is not the year of Jenna and the DCCs. I am "beyond" over her.

Tasha is almost unrecognizable, I finally "get" her now. She looks incredible with the nude lipstick. 

I think Lacey and her amazing butt belong on the cover. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, LurkingFan said:

Jenna's one is the best, but DAMN Maggie looks SO GOOD.....

Agreed! Tasha looks amazing too but I'm way over the lemme tug down my bottoms while I make this sultry face pose. 

Robin's is so wholesome ??

They're all great but Jenna takes it for me. 

• Love 3

I like Robin's and Lacey's best, they are classy, and Robin's one in particular is wholesome, as a previous poster said, and she's not got the whole fingers about to pull down the bottoms look. Asked my husband to get the male opinion - he liked Maggie and Robin's best. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I like Lacey and Jenna's the best. Tasha's looks like the cover for sports illustrated swimsuit edition, not sure if they want to go for that look though. Lotsss of comments writing Holly in lol

Seems to me like the DCC calendars have been going for sports illustrated lite from the get-go.

2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Loved the two girls in this clip too!  Joi is SO much fun to watch!! 

OMG who is this Joi?!? Was anyone else even dancing in that clip? I literally could not take my eyes off her!

• Love 5

I wish Joi had better technique, because I don't want to watch anybody but her. She has the power, showmanship, face and body. Technique is the only thing holding her back from DCC. Possibly kicks/flexibility, but I want her to sign up for Every Single Ballet and/or Technique class available ever before auditions next year. Like go LIVE at Kitty Carter's. Just pop up a cot and don't leave.

• Love 3
(edited)

@Runnergrl37 kind of agree on Schram. I think she's great and she was one of my favorites of all time on the show, but her instagram kind of weirds me out and she definitely looks like she's had a fair amount of work done since she left the DCC. Dunno, I still love her, but not quite the same way I did when she was on MTT.

I hope you still love me after this @QuiteCalM. ?

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

is she interested in DCC?  i had no idea who she was before i was going through clips by the hashtag and saw it and was like OMG WOW.  

Pretty sure she auditioned, but not sure how far she made it. I remembered the unusual spelling of her name and some videos. She's a firecracker, just needs technique if she wants to be a DCC.

I clicked on the vid expecting to see Joi Smith who was a DCC finalist this year and last year. She had kind of a crazy solo this year so I was surprised at the raves above. But then I saw it's Joi Ware in the video. I don't think she's come across my radar before.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I clicked on the vid expecting to see Joi Smith who was a DCC finalist this year and last year. She had kind of a crazy solo this year so I was surprised at the raves above. But then I saw it's Joi Ware in the video. I don't think she's come across my radar before.

Oh I was presuming it was the same Joi with an I who auditioned. Maybe this second Joi does have technique. They're both fun to watch. Original Joi needs some technique classes. 

Strike that. The link wouldn't work at first. I was talking about an AA girl named Joi who I think just lacks technique. Everything else was firecracker powerhouse amazing. 

I have no idea what the platypus reference is supposed to mean, but she might be in the running. The posts doesn't say anything about votes choosing the actual cover. This seems more like an opinion poll. Kind of like the whole "like your favorite finalist" thing that doesn't actually decide anything.

53 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I have no idea what the platypus reference is supposed to mean, but she might be in the running. The posts doesn't say anything about votes choosing the actual cover. This seems more like an opinion poll. Kind of like the whole "like your favorite finalist" thing that doesn't actually decide anything.

Platypus referring to the faces she makes while dancing, she puckers her lips alot. 

I'd doubt they'd have other options by now after posting these five with them getting so much attention, it'd be too random. It'll more than likely be Jenna.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

@Runnergrl37 kind of agree on Schram. I think she's great and she was one of my favorites of all time on the show, but her instagram kind of weirds me out and she definitely looks like she's had a fair amount of work done since she left the DCC. Dunno, I still love her, but not quite the same way I did when she was on MTT.

I covfefe you to death!!

giphy.gif

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, Runnergrl37 said:

I don't get all the Dayton talk on the Tryouts thread.    Yes, i know her mom is on here, but she didn't make it.  I feel like some people are trying to butter up her mom or something.  She wasn't good enough this year.  Done, end of story. 

I used to like Brittney Schram because she seemed to not be a Stepford Wife like most of the DCC's.  Now, I think she's just gone overboard on the botox and looks like wax. 

LOL - I gotta agree.  I think it's great how her mom is such a positive contributor and has invested time to answering our questions but the love shown for her daughter trying out and what a shock / dismay it is she didn't make TC (as well as the analysis on the situation) is a bit much.  It does seem like buttering up or being obsequious.  No ill intentions from anyone but a bit much and agree with you -- end of story

LOVE Brittney!  Where issssss sheeeeeee???

21 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Did she get work done???  like surgery???

• Love 1
On 5/31/2017 at 1:08 PM, HowdeeDo said:

Let the critiques begin. I'm surprised if these are the only options, but they all look killer. 

I like them all. I think they all pulled out that inner sexy. Jenna actually seems more mature than past years and I love her suit. I like a more girl next door look like Jenna, Maggie and Robin. Tasha screams sex kitten and she knows how to work the camera, all those photo shoots she has had came in handy. However, here is my list in order of fav:

Jenna

Maggie

Tasha

Robin

Lacey

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

But like, i'd actually pick THIS first over all of those others for the cover: #justbeinghonest #hearteyes

Oh my gosh yes.... She's so good looking that's almost unfair...

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

But like, i'd actually pick THIS first over all of those others for the cover: #justbeinghonest #hearteyes

No! TASHA!  

Kidding. This is hands down the best by FAR. 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Too bad she shot this pic on her own personal vacation!! 

That's amazing! Who takes a regular picture like that without a camera crew?

On 5/31/2017 at 1:09 PM, heatherrrrz said:

I like Lacey and Jenna's the best. Tasha's looks like the cover for sports illustrated swimsuit edition, not sure if they want to go for that look though. Lotsss of comments writing Holly in lol

Agreed. Tasha's pic is great (I mean, damn!) but screams SI to me, which they may be going for, but I don't know. I like them all, but I also think Jenna and Lacey look the best in these pics. Maggie's pic is probably my least favorite, while I really like Robin's pic, but it seems more cute and playful than sexy - which of course, they may be going for that vibe as well. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Wow, she really is sexy as hell.  I wonder what Neil McCoy would say about this.

I really hope Kelsey makes it back this year!

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

Wow, she really is sexy as hell.  I wonder what Neil McCoy would say about this.

I really hope Kelsey makes it back this year!

I doubt they would cut her. Being cut in training camp as a vet is pretty much reserved for the fat girls (lol), the party girls, and the junkies.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, tobeyoungagain said:

LOL - I gotta agree.  I think it's great how her mom is such a positive contributor and has invested time to answering our questions but the love shown for her daughter trying out and what a shock / dismay it is she didn't make TC (as well as the analysis on the situation) is a bit much.  It does seem like buttering up or being obsequious.  No ill intentions from anyone but a bit much and agree with you -- end of story

LOVE Brittney!  Where issssss sheeeeeee???

Did she get work done???  like surgery???

Could just be Botox/fillers, but her face definitely looks different to me since she left the DCC. Unfortunately her Insta is gone so I can't post what I'm talking about.

• Love 1
(edited)

great pics! Maggie's is my least favorite. Lacey is 100% unrecognizable to me. Her pic looks like Paige to me. I honestly had to read the comments to figure out who it was.

Tasha's pic is the best IMO. I don't see how looking like an si cover is anything but good. Isn't that what they are going for?

Robin's is the cutest.

i think they will pick Jenna.  She has a great pic and is most senior. Have they had a black cover girl before?

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Not to be a jerk, but crap Kelsey has the makeup troweled on for hanging out at the pool! 

Word! I like Kelsey but cmon that's a TON of make up/air brushing. Is this really just a personal vacation or is this some photo shot?

• Love 2

There's a current post on the MTT FB page about questions you've always wanted to ask K and J and I was scrolling through the responses and this one made me go HMMMMM... interesting. I mean gut reaction is no but then what about the politics involved? When does keeping a player happy outweigh tradition and policy for the DCC program? 

IMG_3887.PNG

• Love 1