Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, BritFan said:

I think because she has a less curvy and endowed figure it doesn't look slutty.

.. Then again I love Stephanie and she can do no wrong in my eyes so I may be a wee bit biased.

Totally. I love her too. Let's be real, I'd wear a cocktail napkin around town if I looked like that! 

• Love 5

I can't even see that photo, but I already know how gorgeous Mary is so I'm sure it's super beautiful

I admit I was like 'eh' about her when she first tried out but WOW I feel like she has just blossomed.  She is so naturally pretty which is what gets me.  I'm sure she's wearing make up in her bridal portraits but it still seems light and natural.  

• Love 2
On 5/28/2017 at 10:28 AM, kalibean said:

He's a cutie with a ridiculous body. Sheesh. And almost a million instagram followers, so you know he's bringing in that marketing bank too. They seem very cute together. 

The things you learn by half-assed following The Bachelor. 

Hey. Sorry, I'm late to the topic. Who are you talking about on this post? Please and thank you...

2 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Hey. Sorry, I'm late to the topic. Who are you talking about on this post? Please and thank you...

I believe it was in reference to Kelsey Low's new guy, Brodie Smith. But I don't know if I was supposed to write his name. Should I delete it?

That said, she is killing it in those new pics on Instagram. When I grow up I just want to be like Kelsey!

:::Back to reality where I am nowhere at all in the realm of Kelsey:::

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ante said:

I believe it was in reference to Kelsey Low's new guy, Brodie Smith. But I don't know if I was supposed to write his name. Should I delete it?

That said, she is killing it in those new pics on Instagram. When I grow up I just want to be like Kelsey!

:::Back to reality where I am nowhere at all in the realm of Kelsey:::

Yes she is gorgeous and seems sweet! She is in Cabo and I noticed how all of her pics were selfies, so I figured she might be with her new boo...lolol. Good for her. I just started following him and he does have a nice body...who knew frisbee was so major.. I hope she is happy.  

• Love 4
On 5/30/2017 at 6:05 AM, RazzleberryPie said:

Robyn's bottoms are smaller, and Simone's suit looks as small. All three look great. 

Robin and Simone's bottoms don't show their pubic mounds lol! I Was going to say fupa, but they're not fat. Skupas??

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Let the critiques begin. 

Tasha's one looks fabulous!

The others are great just.. samey. I think it is the background. 

Really dislike Jenna's bottoms, with the diamond bit of fabric covering her crack!!

***Are there more pics other than the six linked above? Lots of comments about Holly and Maddie's pics but I've not seen them.

• Love 5
Just now, BritFan said:

Tasha's one looks fabulous!

The others are great just.. samey. I think it is the background. 

Really dislike Jenna's bottoms, with the diamond bit of fabric covering her crack!!

I mean, Jenna's suit makes her look like she belongs on a pole. I think the suit is skank central. I think Jenna is *NOT* a skank, just so no one gets it twisted. The suit, not the girl.

ROBIN. Man, she can do no wrong. She's such a knockout. Tasha looks like she's about to strip and make babies. NOW. Sheesh!!

• Love 3

Oy ma gosh I just realised that Lacey's  is denim effect with little pockets on her butt like daisy dukes hahahaha!!

Just now, NicoleS9954 said:

Jenna has the most likes so far!

I just get the impression that if Jenna makes the cover she will be insufferable..

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Is it just me or does Robin look a bit like Holly Robinson Peete in that picture?

I barely recognized Tasha, wow! Yeah Jenna's suit is NOT good!

She SO DOES!!

Yeah, Tasha's is like, yowza!

• Love 2

Maggie is my favorite on the team, and she looks amazing. But, I think I like Jenna's picture the best. They all look so good. Can't wait to see the magazine.

• Love 3

I wish there were more options as well, especially Holly, Kelsey, or Jinelle. I guess these are the only contenders for cover. 

Tasha looks out of this world amazing. She needs to stick to this makeup because she's a completely different person, hate the suit she's in though. Maggie's body...no words. Jenna is stunning, it'll be hard to choose unless they truly are going by votes and likes. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

I mean, Jenna's suit makes her look like she belongs on a pole. I think the suit is skank central. I think Jenna is *NOT* a skank, just so no one gets it twisted. The suit, not the girl.

ROBIN. Man, she can do no wrong. She's such a knockout. Tasha looks like she's about to strip and make babies. NOW. Sheesh!!

I love the one of Robin but think the one of Tasha is not just sexy but more overt  and not the type I would see for DCC.  Just too trashy but you said let the critiques begin

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

I love the one of Robin but think the one of Tasha is not just sexy but more overt  and not the type I would see for DCC.  Just too trashy but you said let the critiques begin

Overt is the perfect word!

• Love 3

I don't get all the Dayton talk on the Tryouts thread.    Yes, i know her mom is on here, but she didn't make it.  I feel like some people are trying to butter up her mom or something.  She wasn't good enough this year.  Done, end of story. 

I used to like Brittney Schram because she seemed to not be a Stepford Wife like most of the DCC's.  Now, I think she's just gone overboard on the botox and looks like wax. 

• Love 10

I like Lacey and Jenna's the best. Tasha's looks like the cover for sports illustrated swimsuit edition, not sure if they want to go for that look though. Lotsss of comments writing Holly in lol

(edited)

I'm REALLY surprised there are not more options. I cannot believe there are no cover worthy photos of the divine Kelsey. 

Also, after the surfboard pic Holly did last year for the calender which got a bazillion likes on Instagram, I'm shocked they didn't find one of her. She is very popular... and very ... um.. well endowed up top which I think the punters may just appreciate.

All the amazing locations they went on and that was the best background they could find for the cover.. bit boring imo.

Edited by BritFan
  • Love 1

I am AMAZED that i actually think all the pics are beautiful!! usually there are a couple options that just didn't turn out well...but these are all really pretty.  I'm not even sure I could say which one is my favorite. 

I do have to say that Tasha just slayed it, WOW.  but agree it may be too SI for them. 

I think it's one of the best Jenna's ever had but agree i think she will float away if she gets cover lol 

• Love 7

I like Robin's, but she looks so young sometimes. I agree with the others that I'm surprised they didn't post one of Holly considering all the male attention she gets all the time.

6 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I like Robin's, but she looks so young sometimes. I agree with the others that I'm surprised they didn't post one of Holly considering all the male attention she gets all the time.

yeah...I thought she and Kelsey would def have shots included.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

yeah...I thought she and Kelsey would def have shots included.  

I think they are saving Kelsey's for the calendar, that girl is beautiful

Tasha's is my favorite for the cover of the STAR magazine though.  WOW, and Maggie... GORGEOUS

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I don't get all the Dayton talk on the Tryouts thread.    Yes, i know her mom is on here, but she didn't make it.  I feel like some people are trying to butter up her mom or something.  She wasn't good enough this year.  Done, end of story. 

giphy.gif

I used to like Brittney Schram because she seemed to not be a Stepford Wife like most of the DCC's.  Now, I think she's just gone overboard on the botox and looks like wax. 

giphy.gif

• Love 5

I'm shocked to say this, but I like all of them. Every single one. Tasha's is the fiercest.

I hope this means the cameos will be really good too, and not all washed out like last year. Is it the same photographer?

• Love 6
On 5/19/2017 at 7:02 PM, LaurelleJ said:

if they can do thunderstruck every year then Erica can do her tricks, Amy can do her tap dances, jinelle can do her shimmy, etc. 

ITA - I don't recall ever hearing about another pro team doing the same song with essentially the same choreography year after year and while I get that it's become a tradition, I still think it's lazy on K&J's part. That aside, while it's very rare for a group to dance the same song/dance year to year, it's very common for a soloist to use the same general bag of tricks year to year - especially when that bag is as full as Erica's. It would be a little different if she only did one turn, on jump and one flexibility skill and did those same 3 over and over (which is actually fine too because, as Kitty is fond of saying "Don't do sh*t you can't do." and that's the same as saying "only do sh*t you CAN do.") but Erica does several in each category so if she wants to do a technical skill packed solo, there's just gonna be overlap year to year. 

Also, someone asked what makes it a good solo... yes, her technique is great but also, she's showing that she's pretty well rounded (many dancers are a turner or a leaper/jumper or are flexible but the great ones are all of those and while I wouldn't say it's rare necessarily, I would say that it makes a great solo when you demonstrate your proficiency in all those areas. Plus, she's fierce, she demands to be watched and attacks the choreography with power and control - lack of control = sloppy, which can happen when a dancer isn't engaging all of her muscles when she dances (which happens A LOT). 

• Love 5

Finally noticed a few "errors" from the shots. Maggie's tan line where her normal bikini would be can faintly be seen. Just photoshop/ blur more there. 

The bottom of Robin's legs look completely unproportional to her body. Whether they're naturally that way or not, they should fix it. 

1 hour ago, QuiteCalM said:

giphy.gif

haha!

• Love 3

I think the pictures are all beautiful (although Lacey's denim suit is ridiculous, but she looks amazing), but I prefer Robin's just for the playful smiley factor. Worth mentioning though that they might not use ANY of these pictures since the Facebook post isn't an official poll. They could be saving the best pictures for a surprise. I would think Kelsey and Holly would both be contenders for the cover. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Love 2

Unrelated to the swimsuit discussion.. and slightly controversial but I'm just gonna throw it out there..

.. when Kelli Quinn smiles she reminds me of Judy..

*runs and hides just in case squidgy fruit is thrown at me*

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BritFan said:

I'll run & hide with you for what I'm about to say...I think Jenna's swimsuit pic is the best *ducks while running*

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

I'll run & hide with you for what I'm about to say...I think Jenna's swimsuit pic is the best *ducks while running*

I feel like they are pushing that image the most. I think it is great.. just a wee bit sick of Jenna. And still not sure about those bikini bottoms.

• Love 4
(edited)

I love the Facebook comment someone made on why it should be Robin: "I think it should be her she isn't showing her rear end in barley there bottoms or almost showing off her crotch...just nasty" 

LOL the funny thing is, I said to myself nah, it won't be Robin, she's wearing too much material :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 6

The thing I don't like about Jenna's is that it looks like there's a dent where her suit meets her crack. Like a crater hole instead of actually following her cheeks. Plus I'm over Jenna, and I fully admit it. However, I still roll my eyes at Tasha, just a little less now, but dang, that is one amazing pic. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, BritFan said:

Unrelated to the swimsuit discussion.. and slightly controversial but I'm just gonna throw it out there..

.. when Kelli Quinn smiles she reminds me of Judy..

Is it because they both kind of close their eyes when they smile?

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I love the Facebook comment someone made on why it should be Robin: "I think it should be her she isn't showing her rear end in barley there bottoms or almost showing off her crotch...just nasty" 

LOL the funny thing is, I said to myself nah, it won't be Robin, she's wearing too much material :)

Barley? I think the FB poster meant "barely"."

• Love 1