Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

I just saw Kinzie's tweet and then this person made the most disrespectful, disgusting comment to her. I can't imagine the things these girls have to deal with on social media.

I just saw Kinzie's tweet and then this person made the most disrespectful, disgusting comment to her. I can't imagine the things these girls have to deal with on social media.

I just saw it. That's pretty disgusting.

I hadn't seen that video either, though I suspected that we rarely, if ever, saw anything on the first run through.  Now, I'm wondering about the mistakes and if the show asks them to repeat the mistakes for the camera as well as the routine (hint: a bit of sarcasm there). 

• Love 2

Brittney, in that video and others made a great spokesperson with her look and spunky personality :)

Yeah I think she's awesome but for some reason she never seemed to be a fav of K&J ... a fan favorite for sure but it almost seemed like in spite of Kelli, she was a fan favorite and not because of Kelli.  If that makes sense.

• Love 1

Haha I think K&J did really like Brittney (they clearly appreciated her work ethic, bringing her back to camp after being previously cut from TC), I just think she was another who sometimes said stuff that was maybe less "lady like" than what they'd want? I will never forget about her saying "I'm going to pee my pants!!" before the first game LOL  People get on Cassie for saying "sucks" a lot but talking about peeing your pants is not really a professional comment either. And I say that as someone who loved Schram - I think she was one of the most personable girls on the team and just a super sweet, hard working person.  

• Love 1

Haha I think K&J did really like Brittney (they clearly appreciated her work ethic, bringing her back to camp after being previously cut from TC), I just think she was another who sometimes said stuff that was maybe less "lady like" than what they'd want? I will never forget about her saying "I'm going to pee my pants!!" before the first game LOL  People get on Cassie for saying "sucks" a lot but talking about peeing your pants is not really a professional comment either. And I say that as someone who loved Schram - I think she was one of the most personable girls on the team and just a super sweet, hard working person.  

Yeah she seemed like she would be a cool person to know in/out of DCC.  She wasn't cookie cutter cheerleader / blonde/ pretty girl.  She seemed really funny.  I saw a picture of her where she was mimicking emojis ...it was hilarious

• Love 1

I watched the video on my ipad because my work computer never wants to play. I love Brittany. This was a really interesting video, I'd love more behind the scenes stuff. 

bigskygirl, on 13 Apr 2016 - 9:29 PM, said:

Three DCC Teach and Judge Former Cheerleaders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FLgDg7bfpo

Is this from "I want to look like a high school cheerleader again" with Jay Johnson? :) Love Nicole Hamilton and Megan Fox btw!

Friends and Family Intro 1993. How times have changed. *lol* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGPV454GpiY

This reminds me of the "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders" movie 1979 with Jane Seymour, the same music is played. Anyone else watch it? :) Edited by NicoleS9954

That was some really big hair for 1992 (I think that's the year they said?). Hair started to go flat in my area a couple years before that, and you'd think the DCC would be on the cutting edge of style.

Some of those kicks wouldn't make the cut today, but most of them were still pretty good. That leg hold pose they were doing (where they all kicked their leg up and just held it there at the same time) looked really hard. Several of them messed it up and couldn't hold it - I wonder if that was a regular part of their routine, or just added for that performance?

That video where they judged the 30+ women was pretty cool. Wow is Nicole Hamilton amazing - she has to be one of, if not the, best dancer they ever had. I sometimes wish the DCC should make a camp DCC for us older ladies where they teach us combos, kickline, etc. for fun. I totally would go - provided cameras were banned from the event - haha!!!

• Love 1

Do you think they have to photoshop cleavage on some of these girls? I was watching the videos from last year's shoot and Caila looked flat chested in the video but her pictures had cleavage. I'm totally someone they'd have to photoshop unless I was wearing a push up swimsuit.

Do you think they have to photoshop cleavage on some of these girls? I was watching the videos from last year's shoot and Caila looked flat chested in the video but her pictures had cleavage. I'm totally someone they'd have to photoshop unless I was wearing a push up swimsuit.

Yeah a lot of dancers are beautiful but slender and delicate which might make them flat chested so I could see them having to possibly do this to up the 'sex appeal' of some of the flatter chested girls! Not sure how they would match it to their skin tone etc. but anything is possible in today's world of technology! :) speaking of Caila I think she is one of the most beautiful returning girls and is really growing into her looks! She's still so young, tall and beautiful and has the world at her feet!

Yeah a lot of dancers are beautiful but slender and delicate which might make them flat chested so I could see them having to possibly do this to up the 'sex appeal' of some of the flatter chested girls! Not sure how they would match it to their skin tone etc. but anything is possible in today's world of technology! :) speaking of Caila I think she is one of the most beautiful returning girls and is really growing into her looks! She's still so young, tall and beautiful and has the world at her feet!

Photoshop is a scary world to conquer lol. I agree, Caila is gorgeous and I'm so glad she matured and worked so hard after her rookie year.

That was some really big hair for 1992 (I think that's the year they said?). Hair started to go flat in my area a couple years before that, and you'd think the DCC would be on the cutting edge of style.

What always gets me in the old videos is that a few people have updos, considering they can't even pull their hair back for practice when they're being filmed now.

• Love 1

What always gets me in the old videos is that a few people have updos, considering they can't even pull their hair back for practice when they're being filmed now.

I thought that was so they could practice their hair flips?  Dunno

I often think of this when I see pictures of Judy as a pigtailed DCC.
  • Love 1

Is this from "I want to look like a high school cheerleader again" with Jay Johnson? :) Love Nicole Hamilton and Megan Fox btw!

Yes it is. The winner, Lisa was a 13 year veteran Oakland Raiderettes cheerleader.

• Love 1

Yes it is. The winner, Lisa was a 13 year veteran Oakland Raiderettes cheerleader.

She was with the Raiders for 13 years???  Yikes!  Or did I misread and she was a Raiderette 13 years prior?

Yeah you're right that's definitely not her lol :D someone's mistake

ok whew, I thought I was going crazy! even with straight hair that doesn't look anything like her! Kaitlin Legrand's picture didn't look like her either...did her hair grow THAT much? and how did a calendar pic of her even get out since she didn't make the team the next year?? 

• Love 1