Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Just now, calliope1975 said:

Why are we watching a villain try to get in with another villain crime family? The hell? It's not even in the past. Those scenes are current. It's like a back door pilot for DDDragon. 

They really should have happened (story wise I mean, we don’t need to see it) before Diaz killed CJ. Have support in place first then take out a major threat. 

• Love 1
Just now, scarynikki12 said:

They really should have happened (story wise I mean, we don’t need to see it) before Diaz killed CJ. Have support in place first then take out a major threat. 

A lot should have happened with the villains before Diaz killed Cayden. 

• Love 2

I didn't now that Starling City had residential school type orphanages.

4 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Is the Olicity scene going to be at the end? Because I'm thisclose to switching to watch James Comey on Maddow.

Looking for some actual suspense?

WTF is this shit with Dragon getting the title card? Of all the villains why is the worst Big Bad the one who gets a Title card and AN EPISODE dedicated to him? I would've understood one about Malcolm Slade or Chase but not this clown!

• Love 7

This is weirdly paced. It’s like they are making the Felicity scenes *extra* short so they can drag them out since it’s the only thing people are tuning in for...

• Love 10

The only good thing about the BS/Dragon stuff is I've just used their screen time to plot Curtis' murder. 

Edited by Guest
Just now, Trisha said:

This is weirdly paced. It’s like they are making the Felicity scenes *extra* short so they can drag them out since it’s the only thing people are tuning in for...

Which probably means they are streeeetched all to the end.  Evil

• Love 1