Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Just now, BunsenBurner said:

What's with the Life Sentence commercial running during this show?

A reminder that the writing and acting for season 6 could have been so much worse?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

Oliver's farewell tour with everyone is making me verklempt. His goodbye with Felicity at the end is going to kill me.

It’s just irritating me, but I will also be wrecked when he gets around to Felicity.

Good Lord, this is turning into Malcolm Merlyn all over again. Who cares if someone is somehow related to a good guy? If they're an awful shitty person, who cares?!?! They still deserve to get theres! Who cares who they look like or whos genes they happen to share?

• Love 3

I knew they'd have Dinah be the only one to apologize. Gotta make sure fans like their precious BC!

4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I knew they'd have Dinah be the only one to apologize. Gotta make sure fans like their precious BC!

I'm still hoping it's because Rene and Curtis will be gone next season.

So, this is how it all ends for Quentin. Not with a bang, but with a bullet for some psycho who looks like his dead daughter. 

I miss the real Quentin. Even pissed off Oliver hating Quentin was better than delusional dumbass Quentin. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Why can't Curtis just keep his hair slicked down when he takes his mask out?

It's the mask, it magically makes his hair slick down and when he takes it off, ,it pops up again.

• Love 3