Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

Why would you dedicate an episode to someone who enunciate? I swear earlier he announced he was a muffin. Okay, it was orphan but I heard muffin.

I can't stop laughing long enough to look at the screen,

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, bethy said:

Um. Is anyone following the writer of this episode who said she'd be taking questions? Because that seems like it would be horrible. 

She’s valiantly trying to defend this ep. Poor girl.

• Love 1

I switched off, have no idea what happened.

PS: You guys don't want to read the Arrow writers responses on twitter about the episode and the civil war split. It might induce rage.

7 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

He keeps talking about the Dragon...
tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

It's probably to show he's just like Oliver, who talked about himself in the third person in s1

7 minutes ago, bethy said:

Um. Is anyone following the writer of this episode who said she'd be taking questions? Because that seems like it would be horrible. 

She's careful about what she answers. I hate to think the questions she's getting.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, jay741982 said:

But we can't get Curtis apologizing for sneaking Nanites into her body and FOR HURTING DIG HACKING THE CHIP

Or apologizing for ANYTHING he's done. 

• Love 4

The responses to the writer's tweet about Felicity apologizing for her part in the fight are gold. I don't really think it's the writer's fault - I'm betting that was something that came down from on high, but still. I hope she's getting hazard pay.

• Love 8
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

My sister's now downstairs trying to catch her rabbit and I'd tell her to lower her voice, but I realize that I wouldn't be able to understand the dialogue anyway so fuck it.

That sounds a million times more interesting than anything in this episode. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, why did Siren look so concerned when Diaz was punching the guy before killing him? Stupid.

I have a friend who can watch the most violent stuff, including gunshots, explosions, and missing limbs, but she gets really bothered with punches to the face. Doesn’t make sense to me but it’s how she is. Maybe Siren’s the same? 

• Love 1
Just now, bethy said:

The responses to the writer's tweet about Felicity apologizing for her part in the fight are gold. I don't really think it's the writer's fault - I'm betting that was something that came down from on high, but still. I hope she's getting hazard pay.

I feel bad for the writer. It's not her fault she got assigned this episode and was probably given an outline on what they wanted to happen.

• Love 6