Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

(edited)

This whole concept is ridiculous. Is this Berlanti’s way of destroying Arrow’s viewing so they can stop making it?  I can’t come up with any other reason for this stupidness.

Edited by BunsenBurner
Can’t spell for some reason.
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I can't recall ever being this pissed while watching Arrow. Not even the secret kid plot line!

I was disappointed and irritated with the secret kid plot line, but at least I was prepared for it. This was never on my mind. I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO SHUT OFF THE EPISODE TO LOWER MY BLOOD PRESSURE.

• Love 6

My mind is still frozen on them claiming Curtis taught Felicity how to hack. I WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE OMG ASJHDKJSDHGKJFSHGDKHF

Just now, Angel12d said:

My mind is still frozen on them claiming Curtis taught Felicity how to hack. I WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE OMG ASJHDKJSDHGKJFSHGDKHF

Didn't he specify that he taught her that specific hack, not hacking in general?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Didn't he specify that he taught her that specific hack, not hacking in general?

Yes but it's always been that Felicity was the better hacker. Curtis is the engineer.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Yes but even that is bad.