Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

I'm confused as to why the writers thought I'd be on the newbies side? They are actual garbage. 

(edited)

If this was Arrow's way of making me miss E1 Laurel, they won. Resurrect her, send Siren home kill these three. Please god, no character or villain has been as annoying as these fuckers.

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 10
Just now, Angel12d said:

I'm confused as to why the writers thought I'd be on the newbies side? They are actual garbage. 

Not an ounce of self-awareness among the three of them.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't understand. I don't understand what this show is doing. I need someone from the show to tell me that they are intentionally making Dinah, Rene, and Curtis despicable. Because if they aren't I don't even know what to do with that.

Edited by bethy
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Okay, there is no way any of these three can be redeemed unless they are mind wiped. They're insufferable.

I say kill all three off and then grab their Earth Whatever counterparts if they want the actors still around.

• Love 3
Just now, statsgirl said:

Okay, there is no way any of these three can be redeemed unless they are mind wiped. They're insufferable.

Even then...Maybe if we're mind wiped. I seriously can't imagine ever wanting to see these jerks again.

• Love 5
Just now, JJ928 said:

If this was Arrow's way of making me miss E1 Laurel, they won. Resurrect her, send Siren home kill these three. Please god, no character or villain has been as annoying as these fuckers.

I'm legit at this stage now as well. Laurel was insufferable at times and she defied Oliver, but never like this. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm legit at this stage now as well. Laurel was insufferable at times and she defied Oliver, but never like this. 

I wouldn't even mind them defying Oliver if he was wrong, but he isn't. 

• Love 3