Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, Diaz seems to enjoy....mumbling. He said something while walking away from Black Siren, and I missed about....all of it because he sounded like he had marbles in his mouth.

He said that the helicopter Cayden promised was late!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

2 flashbacks in a row dealing with adding more "depth" to the "bad" guys....you didn't think about spacing these out even just a little bit Arrow? Like say first half of the season?

Why is Dinah NOT at work!

Because her BS vengeance is more important than anything else, including saving the city. What a hero!

• Love 1

Oh hey! The Flash crossover for a second! 

Now, if only they came up with reasons as to why Barry can't pop in during major boss fights instead of wondering, that would be great. Clearly, they can utilize Barry to...you know....SPEED THE BOMB AWAY FROM THE CITY.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh hey! The Flash crossover for a second! 

Now, if only they came up with reasons as to why Barry can't pop in during major boss fights instead of wondering, that would be great. Clearly, they can utilize Barry to...you know....SPEED THE BOMB AWAY FROM THE CITY.

It's so stupid to use Barry as a taxi service and not stick around to keep the city from blowing up.  It really points out the flaws in the Arrowverse.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Because her BS vengeance is more important than anything else, including saving the city. What a hero!

At least I think Rene and Curtis remembered that they're supposed to care about the city? I think? I've started tuning out the newbies. 

• Love 1
Just now, scarynikki12 said:

I’m guessing Dragon or Anatoly ordered the hit.

Probably. But how awesome if it were BS so we could get rid of the redemption arc speculation.

• Love 2