Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It would be amazing if Theresa leaves at the airport and then Gwen comes back lol.

it would be very Ron that's for sure

• Like 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, salvame said:

Oh how I wish this could open the door for an AZ return, though I can't say I blame her at all if she never sets foot on that set again.

I really can't see any situation in which AZ returns. Peacock/NBC Universal are never going to re-hire somebody that sued them.

Honestly, I kind of wish they were using Annalynne McCord for Nicole Walker instead of whatever weird plan they have her. She's young but not so young that I can't buy her as the mother of a teenager.

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It would be amazing if Theresa leaves at the airport and then Gwen comes back lol.

I would be genuinely shocked if this doesn't happen.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Honestly, I kind of wish they were using Annalynne McCord for Nicole Walker instead of whatever weird plan they have her. She's young but not so young that I can't buy her as the mother of a teenager.

I kind of agree. She reads a bit older than the other Abby actresses to me.

I would be genuinely shocked if this doesn't happen.

Same, which is why I'm surprised there's no spoilers that Gwen will be back.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I kind of agree. She reads a bit older than the other Abby actresses to me.

Same, which is why I'm surprised there's no spoilers that Gwen will be back.

Well if Ron was still around, I would've said that it was only a matter of time before Gwen came back. But now we got two head writers, I highly doubt Gwen is going to come back. I just can't see Cwickly and Ford bringing back a character who was so heavily despised by a large majority of fans and who was also basically a failed retcon. Then again, I highly doubt that they're going to bring back Theresa either, especially since she isn't exactly popular or beloved either. I won't be surprised if we see neither of them on this show ever again. 

(edited)
On 7/19/2024 at 10:48 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Very dramatic, Ron, but how could Holly not know Eric killed Dr Taniel? He went to prison, it was in the news, Brady got Dan's heart, which she helped reactivate after Xander shot him in Canada (sigh), and no reasonably intelligent child would have spent 16 years not asking how her bio father expired in a town full of people who knew him and who are all notoriously bad at keeping secrets.

A huge problem with soaps today is that they write for what used to be plausible. You could probably keep something like this under wraps before Google existed etc. However Eric went to prison over it which was public record.

On GH when Lucky found out about Luke raping Laura that was believable he wouldn't know because Laura never turned him in and not everyone knew. Plus there was no Google back then either he had to go to the library and get microfiche film of newspaper articles referencing her attack.

Johnny finding out about EJ/Sami like this would've been more plausible because Sami never turned him in and it wasn't public record. 

Holly/Eric? Not so much and we know Holly won't be written to care about this either so this is a nonstory.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Brady is at the Salem Inn, not the pub. I think he hooked up with Fiona, not Ava. And that is not going to improve his relationship with his Uncle Xander.

That would be a decent twist because Ava would be too predictable.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, nilyank said:

So Brady is with another woman that was with his grandfather.

Who else? Kristen was with his dad. So was Ava

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

A huge problem with soaps today is that they write for what used to be plausible. You could probably keep something like this under wraps before Google existed etc. However Eric went to prison over it which was public record.

Very true. DNA testing should have put an end to "Who's the daddy?" storylines but then the writers responded by adding switcheroos so they could keep this trope alive.

• Like 6

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, July 29:

Theresa finds herself on the receiving end of an offer care of Andrew.

Since all of their other plans seem to be constantly foiled, Tate and Holly ponder what their next move should be.

With a job on offer, Abe turns to Kayla and Marlena.

With heavy hearts, Eric and Nicole manage to pull themselves together so they can say goodbye to Salem.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, July 30:

Jada winds up in a brand new position thanks to Paulina.

Everett finds himself getting grilled again as Jada probes him with questions about what happened to Li and Rafe.

A familiar face pops up when Abe and Kate host a casting call for Body & Soul.

Chanel and Johnny find the time to contemplate what the future holds for them.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, July 31:

Connie is on the attack once more.

Seeing how paranoid Ava is getting, Kristen tries getting her to simmer down.

An old friend gets a call from Leo.

Now that she’s free again, Stefan and Gabi have the chance to celebrate their anniversary.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, August 1:

Ava gets manipulated by Connie.

Stefan and Gabi’s celebration could go south when she starts to question him about his relationship with Ava.

Things manage to soften enough that Stephanie and Everett share some tender moments.

Jack and Chad push ahead with their quest to find Abigail.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, August 2:

Chad and Jack are shocked by what they find out.

Xander gets some gentle prodding from Sarah to mend fences with his mother.

Brady comes to after another night of binge-drinking.

Marlena gets a little support from Paul

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

With heavy hearts, Eric and Nicole manage to pull themselves together so they can say goodbye to Salem.

Together!!!! 😲😲😲😲😲 Can it BE!?!?

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I am sure that ReRon is loving his soap opera re-do, but I truly hope this disappears when he does. There are enough unstable people in Salem already, and seeing them be cast as "actors" playing themselves will be a bit much.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

How much do you guys want to bet that Gwen is on her way back at this point? I really think that next Monday might be Theresa's last day. At any rate, I'm going to be glad to see her be gone and hopefully she doesn't come back for a very long time. I don't even see the new writers bringing her back at any point in the near future anyway. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

How much do you guys want to bet that Gwen is on her way back at this point?

Leo has been mentioning her far too much lately.  That probably means she's coming back.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
On 7/21/2024 at 5:56 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Waitwaitwait...John boinked Ava too?

🤢

Yes there were quite a few people I know that really liked them together. At that point they wanted to pair John with someone younger than Marlena but the fans weren't going for it.  Now they act as if this pairing never happened. 

On 7/21/2024 at 3:51 PM, nilyank said:

Nicole.

John/Nicole never slept together. Roman/Nicole did but that seems to have been erased like John/Ava have.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Leo has been mentioning her far too much lately.  That probably means she's coming back.

Well it wouldn't surprise me at this point. I know that Ron is dying to bring Gwen back as soon as humanly possible. If Emily O'Brien is still around and is playing Gwen, I hope the new writers get rid of her. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 7/19/2024 at 12:35 AM, DisneyBoy said:

Long-term spoilers pulled from DTR....

"AlexAnn Hopkins is playing Joy Wesley."

...who might possibly be on the show because...allegedly Chanel cheats on Johnny...! But maybe not.

Also: supposedly someone named Alicia Leigh Willis was at some point intended to be a Nadia replacement as a new Chloe, but TPTB changed plans.

Is DTR supposed to be Daytime Royalty? I looked on that site, and I could only see the Joy Wesley news.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Like 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Is DTR supposed to be Daytime Royalty? I looked on that site, and I could only see the Joy Wesley news.

If they are finally bringing on Joy, then I hope that Chloe's coming back, too.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes there were quite a few people I know that really liked them together. At that point they wanted to pair John with someone younger than Marlena but the fans weren't going for it.  Now they act as if this pairing never happened. 

John/Nicole never slept together. Roman/Nicole did but that seems to have been erased like John/Ava have.

No I was originally talking about the women Victor and Brady both slept with.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope the spec that Gwen is back is right. I miss her. And I guess it would kinda make sense with Abigail, unfortunately lol, coming back.

I never want to see Gwen again. And especially Gwen and Leo. Or probably Gwen and Benalex.

At least until Ron is gone. His three faves constantly shoved at me has worn thin. Add Connie to that list.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope the spec that Gwen is back is right. I miss her. And I guess it would kinda make sense with Abigail, unfortunately lol, coming back.

I would say Abby coming back isn't happening but with Ron gone I think it's very likely at this point tbh. 

• Like 2
On 7/21/2024 at 10:26 AM, MissPhoenixGirl said:

Well if Ron was still around, I would've said that it was only a matter of time before Gwen came back. But now we got two head writers, I highly doubt Gwen is going to come back. I just can't see Cwickly and Ford bringing back a character who was so heavily despised by a large majority of fans and who was also basically a failed retcon. Then again, I highly doubt that they're going to bring back Theresa either, especially since she isn't exactly popular or beloved either. I won't be surprised if we see neither of them on this show ever again. 

Don't forget,  we have many more months of Ron material to get through before we get to the new writers work. I think they have filmed ahead to April.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, salvame said:

Don't forget,  we have many more months of Ron material to get through before we get to the new writers work. I think they have filmed ahead to April.

Yes but Emily is not back on set as of now, so we are safe from Gweneresa in either form

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Didn't it just come out that Emily said she was told she might return in 6 months?

Maybe that's why Ron was ousted! 😄

Seriously though, I mean her no ill will. She was really sabotaged with both characters.

• Like 4

Gwen, Leo, and Connie are among my faves lol. I feel like I'm gonna fast forward so much more (and it's already a lot ) once Ron leaves. 

Well, two out three ain't bad...but only because she brings Li "to life", Connie is growing on me 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Seriously though, I mean her no ill will. She was really sabotaged with both characters.

Emily O'Brien is a pretty good actress who you can tell has tried really hard to make it work. 

• Like 13
14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I would say Abby coming back isn't happening but with Ron gone I think it's very likely at this point tbh. 

Wasn't it confirmed Annalynne Mccord was playing her?

7 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Well, two out three ain't bad...but only because she brings Li "to life", Connie is growing on me 😉

Exactly!

• Like 3

Connie is a regular person not an actor right?   She's not great but I'm kinda rooting for her.   Her skill set is about equal to mine if I were thrust on Days.   Have fun Connie!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Didn't it just come out that Emily said she was told she might return in 6 months?

Maybe that's why Ron was ousted! 😄

I really hope that the new writers are not stupid enough to bring Emily O'Brien back. Don't get me wrong, I have no ill will towards her, but I never want to see Gwen or her version of Theresa back on this show in any capacity ever again. They really need to be left behind in the past and forgotten. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, oceanblue said:

Connie is a regular person not an actor right?   She's not great but I'm kinda rooting for her.   Her skill set is about equal to mine if I were thrust on Days.   Have fun Connie!

Yea, I like that about her, too. I think she's actually improved as well. Plus, she's just kind of a riot lol.

• Like 5

Yea, I like that about her, too. I think she's actually improved as well. Plus, she's just kind of a riot lol.

Agree...except for the spit in the coffee. Maybe some bad Coffee Mate would have done the trick instead.

• Like 3

Well damn, I thought Annalynne was playing Abby. So Abby isn't even coming back then? I half find that hilarious and half am annoyed they're doing a story that's a complete waste of time lol.

• Like 2

I'm happy with the ambiguity of it,  honestly.....

....though I don't exactly trust Ron. She could be a never before mentioned twin or something 🙄

• Like 2
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well damn, I thought Annalynne was playing Abby. So Abby isn't even coming back then? I half find that hilarious and half am annoyed they're doing a story that's a complete waste of time lol.

You must have missed the drama surrounding the BTS posted by someone on the show(I forgot who from the new family ALM's character is a part of) that she was going to be a Greene and not Abby which pretty much exposed the story before i began. I didn't feel bad for Days there because you tape that far in advance what were you expecting. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

You must have missed the drama surrounding the BTS posted by someone on the show(I forgot who from the new family ALM's character is a part of) that she was going to be a Greene ...

I definitely did lol.

Loving that she's a Greene. I like this new family.

• Like 4