Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wow - I like the pier set! Finally a new location....

The Pier is NOT a new set. 

That set has been gone for several years because of budget. 

Glad it's back again even if it's just for temporary. 

• Love 2

Week of 10/10/16 spoilers  

Monday October 10:

Theresa begins to let the stress of the siege get to her.

Tuesday October 11:

Gabi and Paul urge Chad and Sonny to reconcile.

Wednesday October 12:

Nicole comes face-to-face with Xander.

Thursday October 13:

Adrienne lashes out at Andre.

John calls Orpheus and arranges to surrender himself to him to end this reign of terror.

Friday October 14:

Eduardo finds injured Dario and carries him to the hospital.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Total speculation here, but with Peggy being absent so much and with a big funeral coming up that brings Kim and Shane back to town, could it be that they write Caroline out of the show this November? I don't know if she was in the 13,000 episode celebration pictures, but it seems a possibility...

I was thinking that with JL leaving, it could mean that Theresa will die. That would definitely bring Kim and Shane back to town. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

The Pier is NOT a new set. 

That set has been gone for several years because of budget. 

Glad it's back again even if it's just for temporary. 

Ahhh the pier. So many memories there. Who could forget when Marlena first came back and reunited with John? I'll be glad to see it back.

• Love 3

...but is it the same pier set? I know the location is classic, but this doesn't look the same as the pier used in flashback shots...? This one is taller...

Adrienne lashes out at Andre.

Finally! Someone go after the serial killer in your midst.

I was thinking that with JL leaving, it could mean that Theresa will die. That would definitely bring Kim and Shane back to town.

Don't say it, don't think it! Jinx!

John calls Orpheus and arranges to surrender himself to him to end this reign of terror.

Why do I get the feeling Roman will have no part to play in all this? Was Wayne's Roman present when Orpheus was causing trouble back in the day? Or just RoJohn?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, mj2000 said:

Ahhh the pier. So many memories there. Who could forget when Marlena first came back and reunited with John? I'll be glad to see it back.

That was when I became their fan.....So much chemistry....I loved it....Sheri Anderson always knew how to write a reunion.....I was a Roman/Diana fan and Roman/Isabella fan....However, Marlena was incomparable...

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why do I get the feeling Roman will have no part to play in all this? Was Wayne's Roman present when Orpheus was causing trouble back in the day? Or just RoJohn?

John was Roman at that time, until, they retcon it, when Wayne came back...I still hate that retcon..It started with Roman who killed his wife by accident...Orpheus should be targeting Roman for death and still go after Jarlena...The show should have used his return to rid us of Fauxman, once and for all..It is weird, but, the actor was great as Chris who owned Shenanigans....Chris and the villainess Savannah were hot.....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Hopefully Theo doesn't actually kill anyone. We don't need any more murderers running around.

I totally agree and wish they hadn't had him react this way, even if he doesn't even end up shooting anyone.  Wonder where he gets the gun? His father's, maybe?

• Love 3

Something is definitely going on when Kayla is extremely ill in the hospital and her mother doesn't even show up. Peggy either is ill or has been written out.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, rcc said:

Something is definitely going on when Kayla is extremely ill in the hospital and her mother doesn't even show up. Peggy either is ill or has been written out.

I think they just have had Kayla in a bubble with Steve for so long, it doesn't even occur to them to bring in Caroline, who they think of as part of the Kiriakis stories now (grrrr...).  Caroline had had those random scenes with Jennifer a few weeks ago, and she showed up for Maggie at the hospital with everything else. Caroline and Kayla have only had one day of scenes together since Bo's funeral.

• Love 3

Week of 10/10/16 spoilers  

Monday, October 10, 2016 
Meanwhile, Marlena runs her idea by Deimos & Nicole. 

Steve and Kayla recruit Kate & Chad for the plan.

Tuesday, Oct 11, 2016
Chad recruits Lucas & Adrienne for a secret plan to bring down the convicts. 

While Xander & Orpheus iron out their master plan, Clyde decides to go solo. 

Hope & Rafe clash over Aiden. 

Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Clyde confronts Chad, & demands he turn over Thomas. 

Brady suggests to Theresa they have a makeshift wedding & exchange vows. 

Adrienne & Lucas refuse to reveal Thomas's whereabouts. 

Thursday, October 13, 2016
Aiden continues to pressure Hope to agree to a date with him. 

John/Marlena worry about their risky plan to capture Orpheus, Clyde & Xander. 

Friday, October 14, 2016 
Steve supports Kayla, who tries to maintain order at the hospital. 

Sonny comes to Paul's rescue. 

• Love 4

Another theory hit me with Chloe’s baby,  what if the baby is Eric's.   It would make sense since he was drinking heavy at the time and Eric didn't leave until April.   That would be a hell of a better option than St Daniel. 

• Love 3

It seems like every year since Caroline "died" while praying at St Luke's, pre-Melaswen (2004), there are rumors that the show will kill her off. Maybe this year is it, but seems unlikely.  I think the actor just has a nice extremely low episode guarantee.  She has less than 20 episodes logged for 2016, but that is likely to go up a bit by the end of the year. Per Jason47, she had nearly 50 in 2015, so they clearly aren't using her as much, though her (low) numbers jump around somewhat.

2015 = 47

2014 = 26

2013 = 36

2012 = 34

2011 = 29

2010 = 52

The show took a lot of grief with its dark tone and deaths under the past writing regime, so killing off an 86 year old Emmy-winning (primetime), Emmy nominated (daytime) actress who still wants to work seems unlikely.  She could pull a Frank Parker or John Clarke and retire from acting, though I think we might have already heard about that.

Frances worked into her 90s. Peggy likely has that as a goal too.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

With the way Chloe objected to the thought that she's slept around, I'm betting it's failed in vitro with a tanned sperm.

I was thinking it.....and you said it. Please dont let it be so!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

So true. 

I don't need anymore St Daniel seeds in Salem. 

Parker and Melanie are enough.   ?

One more than enough and I don't mean Parker.

• Love 5

If Dr. Tan had an agreement with Chloe to carry a baby for Nicole, it wouldn't surprise me that he didn't discuss it with Nicole first.  He never valued her opinion, unless she was telling him how great he was. 

I'm holding out hope for the chimera explanation put forth by boes

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

If Dr. Tan had an agreement with Chloe to carry a baby for Nicole, it wouldn't surprise me that he didn't discuss it with Nicole first.  He never valued her opinion, unless she was telling him how great he was. 

I'm holding out hope for the chimera explanation put forth by boes

I've given up on the chimera explanation.  Chloe understands what's going on and that automatically rules out any but the simplest explanation.

Dr. Tan being a dick from beyond the grave makes the most sense.  First he leaves us with Summer, now he torments us, Show, Nicole, with this.

Why he didn't just get her a puppy is beyond me.

• Love 5

I won't be able to deal with hearing about "your Daddy!!" when the time comes. I don't want Nicole indebted to this asshat for all time. I ****ing HATE Daniel. Please stop!!!! Let the objective viewers decide which characters are worth memorializing and stop forcing this shite upon us.

Maybe well get lucky and this will be Will's time release sperm making a miracle happen....

• Love 3
15 hours ago, boes said:

One more than enough and I don't mean Parker.

I supposed this belongs in the UO thread, but even with her quirks, I liked Melanie.  And Jordan, for that matter.  And Theresa.  Abigail was the one I was happiest to see leave.  Figures, she's the one who's coming back.  Wonder if the new actress will be able to make the character likable.

• Love 5

I suspect they're going to be licking her boots, and none of her past misdeeds will be mentioned. All we will hear about is how she wanted to protect Thomas and felt shame over stooping to Ben's level or something.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I suspect they're going to be licking her boots, and none of her past misdeeds will be mentioned. All we will hear about is how she wanted to protect Thomas and felt shame over stooping to Ben's level or something.

I have no doubt that you are right on the money with this. Certainly her mental status will not play into it all. She was just fine pre Ben. Yeah right! And Andre is a choirboy!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, mj2000 said:

I have no doubt that you are right on the money with this. Certainly her mental status will not play into it all. She was just fine pre Ben. Yeah right! And Andre is a choirboy!

We won't know it's really Abigail, though, not for sure, until she slaps someone, preferably someone who's not expecting it.  And have Jenn and JJ and Julie defend her.

Then we'll know the Saint of Salem is really, truly, home.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, boes said:

We won't know it's really Abigail, though, not for sure, until she slaps someone, preferably someone who's not expecting it.  And have Jenn and JJ and Julie defend her.

Then we'll know the Saint of Salem is really, truly, home.

I keep waiting for a statue of her to be erected next to a tanned one of you know who. 

No wonder the residents of Salem don't know what to do with themselves. They can walk freely without a self righteous slap. 

• Love 3

Finished watching today's episode 

Hmm why do I feel Orpheus daughter is Meredith.... I'm getting that feeling ...  how he was telling the story and how his own daughter had a son... 

It would be a good little twist and then Orpheus can finish what Clyde couldn't do and that's kill Aiden which may have killed Meredith. 

Just a theory,  nothing concrete. 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Finished watching today's episode 

Hmm why do I feel Orpheus daughter is Meredith.... I'm getting that feeling ...  how he was telling the story and how his own daughter had a son... 

It would be a good little twist and then Orpheus can finish what Clyde couldn't do and that's kill Aiden which may have killed Meredith. 

Just a theory,  nothing concrete. 

That would be lame....I want Orpheus children to wreak havoc on the legacy children of Stayla and Jarlena....The war can continue with them...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

This article is stirring the pot about Alison possibly returning...

http://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/another-star-returning-days-of-our-lives-2017/

...but Deidre confirmed that no wedding had been filmed yet in her last Dishin Days interview....so....?

I would assume that if they did finally have a John/Marlena wedding, the producers would make sure that Sami, Eric, Carrie, Belle and Brady were all present and accounted for.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

This article is stirring the pot about Alison possibly returning...

http://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/another-star-returning-days-of-our-lives-2017/

...but Deidre confirmed that no wedding had been filmed yet in her last Dishin Days interview....so....?

I would assume that if they did finally have a John/Marlena wedding, the producers would make sure that Sami, Eric, Carrie, Belle and Brady were all present and accounted for.

Just like they did in 1999, with all of their 5 children in attendance...

• Love 1

Hmmmm....a "wedding" for Thrady? What does that mean? No minister?

Anne "bonding" with Lucas? As in...they meet?

Theresa makes a shocking confession...? Does Brady know she lied about Xander attempting to rape her?

Andre shooting Chad? Sounds about right...but...why?

Lucas and Sonny mourning Will together...better late than never....

Lots of intriguing possibilities here...

• Love 2

Week of 10/17

?Orpheus escalates his sinister plans against the people of Salem, engineering a plan that could blow everything to bits.

?JJ is critical after being shot in the line of duty. 

?Theresa makes a confession. 

• Love 1

Week of 10/17

Monday October 17:

While JJ is out dealing with the unrest, Gabi and Chad bond, growing closer.

Tuesday October 18:

Gabi calls JJ just as his life is put in danger.

Wednesday October 19:

Lucas reluctantly provides shelter for an unexpected visitor.

Thursday October 20:

Dario's breakfast with Blanca is interrupted by the arrival of her ex-boyfriend from Mexico.

Maggie's doctor insists that she is fully healed and that her inability to walk is psychological.

Friday October 21:

Sonny tries to talk to Paul about the "moment" they shared, but a face from Paul's past interrupts them.

16 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Is her name Blanca or Bianca?  I also forgot she was on the show.

Blanca...

18 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Ugh why is someone from newbie Bianca's past showing up here? I forgot she was even still on the show.

I wonder if this person from Sparkle's past will be used as a spoiler for his epic romance with Sonny. 

I think it will be Derrick...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

More Week of 10/17/16

Monday, October 17, 2016 
Orpheus reveals his plan to John which puts many lives in danger. 

Tues, Oct 18, 2016 
With his family & friends in danger, John quickly decides to give himself up to save Marlena, Hope & Jennifer. 

Hope calls Rafe for help, which requires Rafe to recruit Eduardo. 

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Marlena shares an emotional reunion with John. 

Fri Oct 21, 2016 
Nicole reveals to Deimos that Chloe is indeed carrying his child. 

Chad tells Adrienne & Lucas he’s ready to take care of Thomas on his own. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Week of 10/17/16

Monday, October 17, 2016
Deimos arrives with surprising news about Xander. 

Tuesday Oct 18, 2016
Steve learns about the situation at the Pub & has to sneak out of the hospital to try to help. 

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Steve & John have a major showdown with Orpheus.

Justin races across town to check on Adrienne. 

Thursday, October 20, 2016
Theresa confesses to Brady the truth behind Xander’s incarceration. 

Friday, October 21, 2016 
Jennifer is curious when she hears JJ murmuring in his sleep. 

• Love 2

So Brady doesn't know...okay then. Should be interesting. Hope they don't make him hate her though...as he is wont to do.

Am I fool to hope Xander gets hit on the head and turned into Nicole's sweetheart? He was the only one talking nicely to her during those sad Solo Conversation Days.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Michel said:

At least she's being honest.

Nicole has kidnapped a baby, switched a baby, lied about the paternity of a baby, and used her miscarried baby to frame Jen. The fact that she wants to do the right thing now is laughable to me. And I'm sure the only reason she tells the truth is because she's involved with Deimos.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3