Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

i've never seen such a magnet for 50+ year old fatty's like mo he could have his own show about it on a side note it's sad to see so many desperate single seniors in mass numbers ...... i wonder why none of these women are married already? 

• Love 1

I moderate another board and we can see where the IP's people post from are located... not saying that is the case here on this board, but anyway reading between the lines I agree that being respectful is the most mature route.  And it's fun to have potential insider info.

• Love 4

So many desperate women on Mohamed's page. A lot of them want Mohamed to Skype them. It's pretty sad.

I took a look... "you should come stay with each of us and get a taste of every state."  Some of them post to just wish him good night?

I shake my head in disbelief.

• Love 3

i've never seen such a magnet for 50+ year old fatty's like mo he could have his own show about it on a side note it's sad to see so many desperate single seniors in mass numbers ...... i wonder why none of these women are married already?

Who in this saga is over 50 or a senior citizen?

• Love 1

First of all, let it be known that if I ever saw any type of post made by another woman, begging for the attention of my husband, there would be far more problems for her than the fact he failed to respond.  If my husband was on singles website and suggesting our relationship status was complicated - He may want to reconsider coming home to me at all. 

Women are throwing themselves at Mo-Disaster?  Why?  He is married.  It does not matter if he is unhappy with Danielle.  He is married to Danielle.  He addressed his concerns with an attorney on the day of the wedding and he still chose to get married.  It is obvious he does not love her, but it does not give him the right to cheat on her.  It does not give other women the right to beg for his attention either.  Any woman who would accept the title "Mistress" lacks self respect.  It is pathetic.  Women who are guilty of such attempts should note the fact there are plenty men out there looking to marry a desperate woman in the United States who lacks common sense, self respect, morals, values - Men who will use religion as an excuse not to consumate the marriage or even kiss his bride.  Ladies out there looking for someone like Mo-Disaster should look no further than Google.

What if Danielle was your daughter, mother, sister, cousin, friend etc.?  Would it be okay with you for others to suggest it is acceptable for her husband to cheat on her because she is mentally unstable?  No.  Could you find it in your heart to forgive him for his infidelities due to the couple's financial situation?  No.  Would you consider it appropriate for other women to beg for her husband's attention?  No. 

I am not licensed to even make a suggestion on what type of condition Danielle may have, but I will say I believe she is one of the many people on this planet who is just desperate to find someone to love them.  A pain worse than death is loneliness.  I think she found herself in a position where being lonely was consuming her life and like anyone, she wanted to fill the void.  She wanted to find what was missing and replace it with something she could believe was real.  Viewers could see that Mo-Disaster did not love Danielle, but Danielle was never be able to see it.  She did not even want to see it.  She would not be able to comprehend it properly if she did see it. 

I think she latched on to Mo-Disaster because he made her promises that painted a picture of a happy future, one where she would no longer know what it felt like to be lonely.  Those promises are ones he will never keep, yet I have read many posts suggesting Danielle is the "At-Fault" party.  No, he knew what he was getting himself into before he got married.

He knew she was not mentally stable, he learned about her financial instability, was made aware of what his obligations would be to her should he choose to become her husband - And He Still Married Danielle.  He is Danielle's husband.  No, it does not matter if he wants to be her husband or not.  The fact is, he is absolutely married to her.  Does someone need to smack the hands of the women throwing themselves at this putz - And quite possibly shout, "Not for you!" 

• Love 10

Has any one been able to dig up anything at all on Justin and Evelin? I gotta say, they seem 50 steps ahead of the game that even all of you super-sleuths can't find a thing on anyone associated with that group. You would think that an outside party like "Darth Vader" Jen or Justin's mom would have a facebook page that's searchable.

• Love 1
I am not licensed to even make a suggestion on what type of condition Danielle may have, but I will say I believe she is one of the many people on this planet who is just desperate to find someone to love them.  A pain worse than death is loneliness.  I think she found herself in a position where being lonely was consuming her life and like anyone, she wanted to fill the void.  She wanted to find what was missing and replace it with something she could believe was real.  Viewers could see that Mo-Disaster did not love Danielle, but Danielle was never be able to see it.  She did not even want to see it.  She would not be able to comprehend it properly if she did see it.

Agreed, but the problem I think, Danielle has is that it's never enough.  There's never enough love, she's got to have more and more and more.

I see those women on Mo's FB page.  I don't think they seriously want Mo; they're only interested in him because of his "fame."  He was on TV and to some all people on TV are celebrities.  I think they get a kick out of communicating with a "celebrity."  

Maybe Cleveland is ready for a resident movie character a la Times Square.

No we don't need any more characters here.  We have enough people bashing us on our existing shortcomings.

There are opportunities for Dani's girls regardless that they live in a town known more for drag racing or if they lived in Cleveland.  The key is that if they are motivated and continuously work they can succeed despite their circumstances.  By appearances they need to be self reliant and break the roots that have them attached to the couch.

• Love 1

I've been creeping this page for about a week, and it's probably the highlight of my day reading all the details about the people on this show.  Justin says he's a teacher but he drives a very expensive truck and lives in CA.  I wonder if he has a job on the side?  Most teachers I know can't afford F150 car payments.  I liked Mo's fan page too, and I also commented on the pay check to pay check and drama comment.  He liked it.  I snickered on the inside.  I wish I had the sleuthing skills you all had.  Tell me your secrets.  This page keeps me SO entertained while I'm working.

• Love 1

Justin says he's a teacher but he drives a very expensive truck and lives in CA.  I wonder if he has a job on the side?  Most teachers I know can't afford F150 car payments.

Gym teacher maybe?  Probably also coaches football or wrestling.  I don't think that pays a ton unless it's college but maybe certain high schools pay more. I saw that football movie this summer about DeLaSalle - seems they take their HS football almost as seriously as they do in Texas.

Gym teacher maybe?  Probably also coaches football or wrestling.  I don't think that pays a ton unless it's college but maybe certain high schools pay more. I saw that football movie this summer about DeLaSalle - seems they take their HS football almost as seriously as they do in Texas.

Hmm, that's a thought.  If he coached a couple sports he could add maybe $5,000 a year to his salary.  It still doesn't add up to me.  My friends that are teachers don't make much.

Hmm, that's a thought.  If he coached a couple sports he could add maybe $5,000 a year to his salary.  It still doesn't add up to me.  My friends that are teachers don't make much.

Did a quick calculator on the Ford the website, you're looking at about a $400/month payment. Teachers in CA are making 60+k a year, but the cost of living is considerably higher. It's not unthinkable.

The amount of high end cars (I am talking Mercedes, Lexus, etc) in the parking lot when I taught in the South for a paltry pittance was amazing. Financing and leasing is kryptonite for soooo many people...

• Love 1

I've been creeping this page for about a week, and it's probably the highlight of my day reading all the details about the people on this show.  Justin says he's a teacher but he drives a very expensive truck and lives in CA.  I wonder if he has a job on the side?  Most teachers I know can't afford F150 car payments.  I liked Mo's fan page too, and I also commented on the pay check to pay check and drama comment.  He liked it.  I snickered on the inside.  I wish I had the sleuthing skills you all had.  Tell me your secrets.  This page keeps me SO entertained while I'm working.

I don't know where you live but teachers make good money here, despite the constant whining about not making any. The beginning teacher salary here was more than I made on my first year of working on air on broadcasting! Granted that's been MANY years ago but I can't imagine their salaries suddenly plummeting!

• Love 2

I don't know where you live but teachers make good money here, despite the constant whining about not making any. The beginning teacher salary here was more than I made on my first year of working on air on broadcasting! Granted that's been MANY years ago but I can't imagine their salaries suddenly plummeting!

I can tell you, in the not-quite-ten-years since I last taught, the starting salaries have gone up roughly $10k across the board. Granted, it is not a grandiose sum, but you can live quite comfortably, especially if you are single person.

When I looked at going in to teaching about 14 years ago average starting salary where I live was $27k.  I think I am more surprised because I did live in CA and housing/rent is very expensive.  So the two combined was what shocked me when he was first introduced as a teacher.  I lived in CA 10 years ago and had a 2 bedroom and we paid $1375 a month.  But if salaries have improved that's great!  I also worked in mortgage while there and pulled lots of credit reports too.  I saw LOTS of debt.  People carrying 2-3 car payments on a salary barely over $50k.  So it's not impossible that he can swing it.  I just found it odd. 

I agree with most of your post, but I have to take a bit of issue with the highlighted a bit.  I'm recently married, and spent time in my past in long term relationships, and then had a stretch of about 6 years single before I met my now husband and decided to settle down again.  It was not a pain worse than death, but then again, I wasn't lonely because I had family and friends around me to fill that "void".  As does Danielle.  She clearly has people around her, and while children, and siblings, and friends, are not the same companionship as a spouse, it is still not the type of loneliness that an elderly person with no one, or a recluse who doesn't have family, would feel.  And certainly no excuse to put herself and her children in financial, emotional, and legal jeopardy to have a man on her arm.  I don't acquit Mo for his part in being deceptive, but I have less sympathy when someone is still in the middle of raising and supporting children, when they fall for this type of scam. (particularly as this is not the first time she has fallen for an overseas scam).

• Love 4

Regarding Justin's teaching salary-many districts in the Silicon Valley (San Jose) area do not receive state funding as they rely on their own property taxes and are considered basic aid districts.  And, the salaries are very good.  When I left Los Altos High School in 2007 I was making over $100,000/year (and yes, I regret leaving that school for a lower paying assistant principal position in a different and lower paying district).  I was at the top of the salary scale due to experience, credentials/masters/national boards, etc.  So, yes, depending on the specific district some teachers are able to earn decent salaries (and, as mentioned, living costs are high).

I agree with most of your post, but I have to take a bit of issue with the highlighted a bit.  I'm recently married, and spent time in my past in long term relationships, and then had a stretch of about 6 years single before I met my now husband and decided to settle down again.  It was not a pain worse than death, but then again, I wasn't lonely because I had family and friends around me to fill that "void".  As does Danielle.  She clearly has people around her, and while children, and siblings, and friends, are not the same companionship as a spouse, it is still not the type of loneliness that an elderly person with no one, or a recluse who doesn't have family, would feel.  And certainly no excuse to put herself and her children in financial, emotional, and legal jeopardy to have a man on her arm.  I don't acquit Mo for his part in being deceptive, but I have less sympathy when someone is still in the middle of raising and supporting children, when they fall for this type of scam. (particularly as this is not the first time she has fallen for an overseas scam).

Totally agree with everything you said!  I was single for 4 years.  And I was FINE.  Met and married my husband.  I think the's selfish and a narcissist.  I think she plays to the camera and she has better crocodile tears than my 2 year old toddler.

Regarding Justin's teaching salary-many districts in the Silicon Valley (San Jose) area do not receive state funding as they rely on their own property taxes and are considered basic aid districts.  And, the salaries are very good.  When I left Los Altos High School in 2007 I was making over $100,000/year (and yes, I regret leaving that school for a lower paying assistant principal position in a different and lower paying district).  I was at the top of the salary scale due to experience, credentials/masters/national boards, etc.  So, yes, depending on the specific district some teachers are able to earn decent salaries (and, as mentioned, living costs are high).

Thank you for clarifying!

There were pictures of Mohamed, somewhere on one of those links, and he was at work. Wearing a tie. I believe he worked with computers in some capacity, tech stuff.  I'm wondering why he isn't looking for something like that here. Once he's able to work, that is. If he had an office job that required him to dress nicely, and now this?

Yes, he's a gym teacher and I think it's middle school kids. They showed a brief snippet of him at school during the first episode. You can probably rewatch it online.

Thanks.  I missed the first episode.

Is his brother named Jake?  If so, it seems to be a family occupation then - teaching in public schools and coaching.  Probably because they are teachers, they are smart enough to keep their SM profiles private.

There were pictures of Mohamed, somewhere on one of those links, and he was at work. Wearing a tie. I believe he worked with computers in some capacity, tech stuff.  I'm wondering why he isn't looking for something like that here. Once he's able to work, that is. If he had an office job that required him to dress nicely, and now this?

I have read that he worked everything from tech to logistics to a warehouse.  When you search his name on fb, DHL, which is an international logistics and shipping company, comes up under his name.  I doubt he's some tech guru, but "logistics" is a fancy schmancy way of saying shipping processor.. so I suspect he did something in that vein. 

• Love 1

I get the sense that Mo thinks he's a lot better looking than he actually is.

Those women stroking his ego on his page are certainly contributing to that perception for him.

They act as if they've got a hotline straight to Brad Pitt on that page.  

• Love 2

Mo's latest post on his "fan" page 

To all my friends on Facebook, am sorry if I did not respond to ur massages , it's only because I don't have WiFi and the phone that am using is very slow, hopefully by Monday the WiFi will be back

lol.. I know, it's so immature of me to giggle at a misuse of English, but I can't help it.  Especially in light of all the (ego) massages those women try to give him.

• Love 2

His Wi-Fi will be back up after he gives some of the heifers on his page some happy endings ;)

Did you see how many are trying to skype with him??  Then claiming they have husbands and just want to be "friends"??  Wow, it's like a wasteland of complete moral bankruptcy.  

• Love 4

Did you see how many are trying to skype with him??  Then claiming they have husbands and just want to be "friends"??  Wow, it's like a wasteland of complete moral bankruptcy.  

When you have the pipeline to the God that is Mo - you bet your butts those heifers are ripping off their house coats and throwing their bifocals out the window. Who wouldn't?! 

• Love 4

Going to Mo's Facebook page is like a trip to an alternative universe.

Kind of like falling down a rabbit hole, where all of the inhabitants have lost their collective minds and left is right, right is left, up is down, down is up.

It's completely mind-boggling.  

• Love 3

Going to Mo's Facebook page is like a trip to an alternative universe.

Kind of like falling down a rabbit hole, where all of the inhabitants have lost their collective minds and left is right, right is left, up is down, down is up.

It's completely mind-boggling.

I so agree. When there's nothing on TV and I have time to kill, I will read some of the comments and I feel so much better about myself for having a head on my shoulders.

• Love 4

I so agree. When there's nothing on TV and I have time to kill, I will read some of the comments and I feel so much better about myself for having a head on my shoulders.

Hi gorgeous!  I hope you've had a good night's sleep after I cyber tucked you in, and that you feel better today.  You know we're all here for you, and we all agree here on how very good-looking you are.  May your day be blessed. If you ever walk past the freezer, you are welcome to squeeze inside my box between the packets of icing and the frozen strudels.  Inside the freezer is much better than outside the freezer! I hope you come for a visit.  I just want to mention how very sweet you are to answer my PMs.  Skype me anytime.  I'm here for you.  You must be lonely in your kitchen, but never forget that you are loved and prayed for!

LOL now tell me where you got reading this typical Mo-FB-page elegy until you jumped off your chair to check that your doors were locked.

• Love 4

I go on there to find out if Danielle is getting in to any fights. I haven't been able to find any yet though.

I still find it curious that she and Mo are no longer friends on fb.  I have to wonder if that wasn't the controlling and removed "new" Mo, who is showing his true colors now that they are married, and didn't like her monitoring his activity and making comments on his page, so he unilaterally decided to unfriend her.  When he started his "fan" page, she posted some angry comments on the page wall about the flirtatious women, but those were subsequently removed.  I assume by Mo, who doesn't want her interfering with the attention he receives.

She did recently post this on her own facebook page...

10375483_789022791156211_813755361470478

• Love 2

Hi gorgeous!  I hope you've had a good night's sleep after I cyber tucked you in, and that you feel better today.  You know we're all here for you, and we all agree here on how very good-looking you are.  May your day be blessed. If you ever walk past the freezer, you are welcome to squeeze inside my box between the packets of icing and the frozen strudels.  Inside the freezer is much better than outside the freezer! I hope you come for a visit.  I just want to mention how very sweet you are to answer my PMs.  Skype me anytime.  I'm here for you.  You must be lonely in your kitchen, but never forget that you are loved and prayed for!

I just looked out my windows to make sure I'm truly alone.  Oh and in regards to Danielle's Facebook post.  Nobody is jealous.  In fact most of america is laughing at you.

• Love 3

Christine Stawecki Felch Mohamed....here is a fun idea...when you can you, should come stay with each of us and get a taste of every state. I am in New Hampshire! Best time is the fall. The leaves are so beautiful here.
Like · Reply · 4 · 15 hours ago

Mary Carolyn Sargento-Morales Lol
Like · 2 · 14 hours ago

Mohamed Jbali Omg the states is really big I need at least a year to do that lol
Like · 4 · 14 hours ago

Christine Stawecki Felch Lol. You have plenty of time. No worries there.
Like · 1 · 14 hours ago

Kletter Lynn I don't think Danielle would like that idea, lol.
Like · 1 · 12 hours ago

Ricanmami Lopez Who care about dani Mullins u cant tell a man what to do u either trust him or didn't
Like · 9 hours ago

Diane L Rozelle I am sorry to only comment to you. Please know that social media is changing our values
Like · 8 hours ago

Stephanie Running-Bennett I'll host you here in Ontario, Canada! It a beautiful country that you just have to see!
Like · 2 · 6 hours ago

Teresa Klowak Stephanie Running-Bennett you said it girl, I am from Toronto Ontario Canada

The one that posted the first only posts a head shot of herself - from well above her - total heifer and then look at the flock just go and chime in.  you are right, I feel better about myself!

• Love 1