Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Who is Paula?

The only Paula I know is Paula Morey,one of Mo's  most avid facebook followers from Canada. She is always telling him to pm her, visit her in Canada, also believe one time she told him that if Mo's family would stop by and see her that she would send him something. Hopefully, I am remembering it all correctly.If you follow much of Mo's face book she post almost daily mutiple times to him

• Love 1

The proper term is transgender. She was born a male but identifies as a female. She may or may not be post-op. None-the-less this person didn't deserve the homophobic statements. FYI I am a strong LGBTQ ally.

Dani is now all over the sub thread and started a new joint fan page. The link isnt working but it will be interesting if it does.

• Love 4

Medically speaking, both terms mean the same thing.  No one here made any homophobic statements, in my opinion.

ETA, I just took a look at Mo's facebook page to see what the fuss was about.  I think you were referring to some of the people commenting there rather than us.  My God, they're like vultures fighting over Mo's carcass over there.

Edited by technorebel
  • Love 2

Dani is now all over the sub thread and started a new joint fan page. The link isnt working but it will be interesting if it does.

Jamaicahereicome, I have just gone through the sub thread and I can only find a comment a FB fan made about the link not working --- but that is all . Nothing about a joint page. Could it already have been deleted?

Edited by LovetoSnark

Dani is a glutton for punishment and should get off the computer. I wonder if she'll be sad when the interest in her and Mohamed fades and she goes back to her old life where nobody looks twice at her. I think she deeply enjoys the attention she's getting regardless of it being positive or negative. It's probably more attention than she's had in the last 46 years.

• Love 3

Dani is a glutton for punishment and should get off the computer. I wonder if she'll be sad when the interest in her and Mohamed fades and she goes back to her old life where nobody looks twice at her. I think she deeply enjoys the attention she's getting regardless of it being positive or negative. It's probably more attention than she's had in the last 46 years.

The interest should start waning by this Sunday when the new season of Sister Wives premieres.

• Love 2

OMG I figured it out. Jason is Shaggy Rogers after his prime with the mystery gang. After Scooby Doo passed away he barely ate again... subjecting himself to salad bars and mildly investing in mysteries of reality tv show peers' marriage authenticity.

Scooby's not dead!! He went to live on a farm after retiring. How dare you!

• Love 2

I can never see what you guys are talking about. Whenever I go to Danielle or Mohammed's FB page, there is only old posts. Like on Danielle's page. It's only pictures from her wedding day.

Mo has a public FB page - he refers to himself as a "movie personality".

Therein, for me, is the real primary reason he came to America.  I'm sure he DOES want a green card, but IMO the real driver is being on TV/fame.  

He hasn't spent much time in the US (so he's not aware of how things actually work here), and he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the woodshed (although compared to Dani...well...).  I think the appeal of being on a nationally televised US TV show, and thinking there would be stacks of money (I mean...there are still lots of folks out there who believe that Kody and his wives each get $150k per episode of SW...please!!!) and more roles etc...that was the trump card for him.  From what I've read he had left Doha and moved back to Tunisia before Dani persuaded him to fly here to the States.  I'm sure the offer of being on a show was dangled in front of him like a carrot.

Two things never cease to amaze me: 

• the depths that certain people will sink to for fame; and
  • the depths that TLC will go to for freak show ratings (apparently they discovered that twins conjoined at the head was pushing it a bit...but I'll bet they have their producers looking for a pinhead family willing to be on their own show for a few grand...)

Just had to add on my comment above re: interest waning as soon as the recurring Brown trainwreck coagulates its way into the TLC station.  I can't help but note that attention paid to the Dani and Mo Freak Show (really, to me and I'm sure many others, that's WHY we even were drawn into this show to start with, the first season didn't even register on my radar, the other couples are just the supporting act) has almost completely taken the spotlight off the June Shannon/Honey Boo Boo scandal, to the point where she actually (publically of course) gave Anna a $15k check.

Well played, TLC, well played.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 2

I can never see what you guys are talking about. Whenever I go to Danielle or Mohammed's FB page, there is only old posts. Like on Danielle's page. It's only pictures from her wedding day.

Taylorh2 often the info is in a sub thread. You will see some comments and then "replies". Often the information in the "replies."The information that is often in the ' replies" has no correlation to the original comment.. . You really have to read all the threads to catch things...... just like a soap opera that you have to watch every day

Edited by LovetoSnark
  • Love 1

Yo a reporter I follow on twitter just bumped into Mohammed 8 hours ago and took a picture with him. His hair is getting curly lengthy and it looks cold out. Apparently it was taken in New York. Interesting he is back in New York already.

It's funny she said "Forgot to check his left hand.. bad reporter skills"

• Love 3

Yo a reporter I follow on twitter just bumped into Mohammed 8 hours ago and took a picture with him. His hair is getting curly lengthy and it looks cold out. Apparently it was taken in New York. Interesting he is back in New York already.

It's funny she said "Forgot to check his left hand.. bad reporter skills"

Must see pictures NOW. :)

Edited by jamaicahereicome
  • Love 1

So I braved it and went on FB to see the fan page Danielle set up for them.  Under the about: For fans of 90 day finace

Not really sure what to think about these 2 except that they are very much not like the other couples.  I do think both had an arrangement for a marriage and green card.  I also think that in exchange Mohammed was to provide financial support during the marriage.  What I also think is that on top of that, both parties had their own unspoken agendas.  Danielle wanted a temporary husband and a younger attractive one that she could show off.  Mohammed wanted to have a purely platonic relationship where he could come and go as he pleased.  Danielle didn't count on Mohammed wanting absolutely nothing to do with her or her kids (they had formed an online 'friendship' which she mistook as genuine).  Mohammed didn't count on Danielle becoming clingy or being in such bad financial shape.  If they weren't on TV, maybe things would shake out a bit.  But since they are, Mohammed is getting a lot of female attention and sympathy while Danielle is getting a lot of criticism.  This is causing an inflated ego in Mohammed and he's getting bold and careless.  For Danielle, it's causing her to become very stubborn and dig in her heels to pretend that this is a 'real' relationship.  They both should step away from social media but they won't.  I can only hope that her daughters don't get the worst of it since they are in school.

• Love 4

Mo better stop posing on the streets of New York  and get back to his heiffer herd. It appears there is trouble with one of his little followers. Yep -it's Paula Morey. Is she leaving the herd?

Edited by cooksdelight
Deleting copied content
  • Love 2

If you've not been able to connect to the Mo and Dani page yet, give it another try. She put a link somewhere in that lengthy thread on Mo's page and this time it showed the thumbnail. I clicked on it and was able to connect for the first time.

Those wedding pictures are so sad to me....even she doesn't look truly happy. I've been divorced for a much shorter time than I was married, so maybe I'm still in my "single again honeymoon" phase....LOL!.... but dear God please don't ever let me want another man badly enough to settle for that!

• Love 2

Apparently it was taken in New York. Interesting he is back in New York already.

Long time lurker, first time poster!

If he was in AC on Wednesday and Thursday is highly unlikely he went back to OH and then back to NYC today. I would guess he hasn't been home.

• Love 1

B6Wotp9CEAA2p2x.jpg

His hair has grown a bit.. and according to the reply tweets.. he was "in NYC with a friend".. apparently she didn't get the name of the friend. From the looks of it she would have spilled if the friend was Dani. It most likely wasn't or she would have implied.

Also apologies ahead of time if this person with Mo find her picture on this thread hahahaha.. I figured since she was a NYC reporter she might not mind.. she probably has her picture in some places since she works for USWeekly

• Love 1

If he was in AC on Wednesday and Thursday is highly unlikely he went back to OH and then back to NYC today. I would guess he hasn't been home.

Probably got electric cut and left again......which if that was the case I'm pretty sure the people of this thread would know more about his whereabouts than Dani. Maybe sooner or later she will join PTV asking "Anyone know where my husband is? I don't understand twits from tweeter."

Also Jason loves finding Mo dirt.. it's pretty interesting every time something related to them pops up on Twitter Jason is RIGHT there replying like "hmm interesting"

He is a spy. I knew it.

Jason is growing on me like a pile of unsold vintage Pez dispensers.

I think Jason has got Mo's number for sure.  Wasn't he the one at the reunion who asked the question we were all waiting to hear: do you love danielle?

So I braved it and went on FB to see the fan page Danielle set up for them. Under the about: For fans of 90 day finace

Not really sure what to think about these 2 except that they are very much not like the other couples. I do think both had an arrangement for a marriage and green card. I also think that in exchange Mohammed was to provide financial support during the marriage. What I also think is that on top of that, both parties had their own unspoken agendas. Danielle wanted a temporary husband and a younger attractive one that she could show off. Mohammed wanted to have a purely platonic relationship where he could come and go as he pleased. Danielle didn't count on Mohammed wanting absolutely nothing to do with her or her kids (they had formed an online 'friendship' which she mistook as genuine). Mohammed didn't count on Danielle becoming clingy or being in such bad financial shape. If they weren't on TV, maybe things would shake out a bit. But since they are, Mohammed is getting a lot of female attention and sympathy while Danielle is getting a lot of criticism. This is causing an inflated ego in Mohammed and he's getting bold and careless. For Danielle, it's causing her to become very stubborn and dig in her heels to pretend that this is a 'real' relationship. They both should step away from social media but they won't. I can only hope that her daughters don't get the worst of it since they are in school.

This is almost exactly as I see it.

Amy's mom needs to put a lock down on her FB.

Edited by DangerousMinds

Oh my she replied to me! I feel so special :)

Are you Elizabeth or Jimmy, because I am Dawn in that post.  :-) I've responded many times on Mohammed's page and most get deleted, because well I'm pretty blunt. LOL!  But I just responded back to Danielle in a more sympathetic way. I do actually feel sorry for her. She has blinders on and is so busy defending everything, she can't see the big picture anymore. 

I also posted that he actually has been on recently on the other profile with his full name. I guess he's deleted the post where that was linked.

Edited by Ziz

Things seemed to have slowed down. I do see where she responded to the questions about her being with him in AC and NYC.

Although she refused to admit straight out that she wasn't with him. Which is just like throwing gasoline on the Internet rumor fire.....

When the show first started I wasn't sure I could watch their story. It was almost painful. But like the train wreck it was, it got hard to look away. A lot of the comments on the Internet are painful too, and I don't think Danielle deserves them, particularly about her physical appearance and her children. But she almost encourages them by the way she engages people. When one poster tried to be kind with her and just express concern, she jumped back as if the woman had called her every name in the book.

I can't imagine what it's like to have this level of scrutiny into your life. But people have tried to give her good advise as to how to handle it and she just. won't. listen.

• Love 4

Well that will be interesting if they tell ICE they went to Atlantic City together.    It's a public page, I have to believe ICE is paying attention.   Yeah they don't check everyone's social media.   But you can bet they check someone's who is on this show.   It makes their job so much easier.

• Love 1