Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1504884886463771

Omg wedding pics up.

You can really see the love.

Lol

Okay, I clicked it on the mobile url with my antique pc and got this:

90day_zpsdbc4fe60.jpg

When I click on the 90 day link and go to their photo section I see NO wedding pictures.

There were none on all FB links of Dani & Mo's either.

I also clicked on the link with my hubby's tablet (he has no FB app installed on that yet) and I was told to sign in.

So, maybe the pictures were taken down in minutes? It is my own reasoning how we can't "see" her look like his Grandma. ;-)

Ms Pink Diva needs to come back and tell us what she saw. We are going crazy. lol

Yikes, those wedding pictures are awful.  Mo isn't even pretending to have any affection for Dani.  And Dani's son, who looks like he's giving his mother away, wearing cargo shorts?

Edited by Neurochick

And how badly-fitting is that suit? He must have borrowed it from someone. He'd have been better leaving that jacket unbuttoned, it's so tight. Oh, but then his moobs would've been on show, which would never do at a wedding. The sleeves are far too short and the trousers are about 6" too long for him too.

What a sad, pathetic (yet strangely hilarious) photograph.

Edited by essexjan
  • Love 3

I don't have Facebook so I can't see the other wedding pics for Dani and Mo, and that is likely for the best. They don't even look like they know each other in the picture above. Now, I can't blame Danielle's family and friends for spending most of the ceremony laughing. This is ridiculous.

• Love 1

I don't have Facebook so I can't see the other wedding pics for Dani and Mo, and that is likely for the best. They don't even look like they know each other in the picture above. Now, I can't blame Danielle's family and friends for spending most of the ceremony laughing. This is ridiculous.

He seriously looks like he could be her son.

They aren't even holding hands. That's sad. Since the wedding is over, if you want to put this in the last episode thread for those people who don't come in here, just post it with no comment.

I was all over my husband at my wedding.  They look they are on an awkward first date where the girls mom paid him to take her to prom.

• Love 4

It looks like a sad Old West wedding. lol Mo is standing like he is ready to pull a gun out of his side holster.

At first I thought the picture may be reversed. But the sign behind them is correct. So, why is there a ring on his right hand?

Reading through Mo's FB page I caught this question from a person:  "Do u plan to have your own family with Dani (at least one child)?"  LMAO

• Love 1

Sorry just Danielle and Mohamed Page.

I'm on an iPhone 6 so not sure if the link problems have anything to do with being mobile.

Also I can't figure out how to post a picture or I would. There are some that must be shared.

Haven't been able to access this facebook link since it was first posted -- when I click on link, comes back to my own page -- when I search Danielle and Mohamed, nothing comes up -- perhaps we are being kidded?

Oh my gosh you guys, I found a Mo wannabe right here in Michigan. No expectations whatsoever.

http://nmi.craigslist.org/mis/4813015740.html

I am an international student and looking for a woman who wants to get married

I am 187 cm tall. muscular, brown eyes, brown hair, friendly and romantically! I was very well behaved and I was always taught Respect to show.

I would love to stay here in the States because I am in love with the country.

and maybe I'll find really great love

I am sary and directly why I say the same to me what it is

I would like to be the us citizens.

for I am offering free living with me for the time until I have my us citizen.

No sexual negotiations. I would like to friends because that makes it easier for both.

Please only one who can really imagine that with me to live together as a roommate.

great would be someone who is self-student and the cost will save the rent.

expected per year would be about $ 6000

maybe you really love the would be very very nice. but it is not a prerequisite.

So who thinks he would do something like this, writing can send me please with picture and wish I can tell you also like to send a picture of me.

I think I'm a pretty handsome man, but everyone has a different taste

• Love 2

My God...I am just noticing Danielle's ill-fitting heels. Sigh.

Oh dear lawd, those little piggies looked like they all ran squealing all the way home.

Damn, I'll bet her feet were absolutely numb when she finally pulled these binding babies off.

OUCH.  

• Love 4