Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: April & Dean

-I remember my hack-off days. Nearly ended in violence.

-A female version of me? ....I'd try it.

-April Flowers or April Showers.

-So Dean was like her therapy service.

-Max is in an abusive relationship with Nev.

-Serial Teen Chatter in a marriage.

-2 and a half years without a phone. 

-Dakota sure is a rude prick. Then again, it's possible Dean is mooching off him and he doesn't want to deal with this BS on top of that.

-Intense correspondence.

-Fuck off with the fake-out car back-ups.  Could've just left the house before commercial break. I swear this crap needs to be edited down to a half hour program.

-If she's trying to mold this guy into someone else, she's going to be disappointed. Nostalgia of "how he used to be" is not practical.

-Dakota looked handsomer than this MOFO.

-It's going to take another 7 years to get his stuff together, just my observation. Wasn't satisfied with his answer about Zoey.

-Ew gossipers. Guess she never got over her abandonment issues with Dean if she moved on from him that quick. Seems like the mystery was the only allure there.

• Love 2

I was surprised Dean was real, I thought for sure it was going to turn out to be Dakota.

Max was really pushing Dean to be in a relationship with April, it was weird.

So after all that, 2 months later she's with someone else? WTF?

• Love 1

I thought it was funny when Nev and Max were looking at Dakota's FB page and they were like "why would he do it?  He seems confident" FF to him walking out of the house almost half the size of Nev.  lolololol

Despite his words, I don't think Dean was that into April.  The fact that they quickly moved to the friendzone verifies that for me.

So, are all the rest of the episodes people who are who they say they are?  Snooooooooze

• Love 1
(edited)

I went through this cycle multiple times listening to the podcast episode:

- Electronic voice announces the segment (and I looove that you can hear the question mark in "Hugs?")

- Cat meow

- Bubble sound

- TeeVee329 giggle

Edited by TeeVee329

I prefer things I can read at work to listening to things at work, so while I've read the synopsis and comments, I haven't listened to this.

So I am just now figuring out that the two old hookers are not Max and Neve.

Good to know.

• Love 1

I also thought April was trans at first too. WTF with her sharpie eyebrows? I just couldn't get used to them. Didn't go with her golf shirt at all.

Anyhow so this show is really circling the drain. Why were they chasing this idiot around? If his behavior was not online but say parties/bars etc would he be confronted about his ghosting on his friend's lawn on TV? Who cares? It's well within the normal range of semi douchey young single adult behavior. Not winning any Nobel prizes for it but hardly outrageous or criminal. 

I really can't imagine being ok acting so thirsty on a tv show or even not on tv I mean come on.

(edited)
On 7/13/2017 at 2:49 AM, GaT said:

I was surprised Dean was real, I thought for sure it was going to turn out to be Dakota.

Max was really pushing Dean to be in a relationship with April, it was weird.

So after all that, 2 months later she's with someone else? WTF?

I'm assuming Max figured the guy was real and the story was fairly legit (kid obviously dealing with his mother's illness/death and was probably depressed during the times he disappeared). If they were so in love, have at it! Happy ending! It's strange that their interaction seemed so...cold or distant, considering they have texted all day and had apparently spoken on the phone for hours on end. It's kind of bizarre that it ended the way it did.

April had such a dry way of speaking. It's like she had no emotion at all (although she obviously did). She was like the human Daria.  

Yikes @ the eyebrows. I wish people would realize how unnatural that looks.

I miss reading the recaps. Sigh.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 4