Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 7/10/17

Jaded
  • Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Dahlia said:

Where was Paula for the DNA discussion. Hmmmmm .

I thought the same thing & figured that she didn't want to share "something"!!??

4 hours ago, Tenarife60 said:

I actually thought when they were talking about O.J. Simpson one of the ladies was going to say, "Caitlyn you should be able to relate since you killed someone too.

Caitlin was not charged with anything ... just sayin'!!!  (I "followed" the details of the accident & didn't see any reason for her to be charged other than someone was looking for a big pay day."

I haven't seen a lot of Caitlyn Jenner, so I didn't have much of an opinion.   

But after seeing her on The View - I'm not a fan.   

She needs to shut up about Hillary Clinton as a way of excusing the trump clan for colluding with Russia.  That's just bullshit.  Holding secret meetings with Russia and then LYING about it, should be excused because everyone does what they have to do when trying to win an election?  Shut UP, Caitlyn!  

Today, they seemed to have brought in a trump-supporting audience.   Sunny was on her own today.   Caitlyn, Jed, Paula were all agreeing with each other, and the audience was going crazy clapping for them.   What a crapfest!   

• Love 13

Oh, Caitlyn also misrepresented what trump said about the first lady of France.  The issue wasn't that he called her beautiful.  It was that he said "you're in great shape!" and then turned to the president of France and said "She's in great shape!"  knowing that she is quite a bit older than her husband, trump was clearly expressing  surprise that she looked good, and then complimented her husband on it.   Sexist as hell.  

• Love 21
On 7/14/2017 at 0:41 PM, Apprentice79 said:

I did like the show.  I chose to focus on the positive, I loved the results of the DNA test.  Everybody was enjoying themselves, even Caitlyn.  The show has a fun vibe to it, when the movie stah is absent. She is such a downer.  

As far as Caitlyn, she  still thinks like a privileged, White, Heterosexual, man, despite her physical change. I don't expect her to change because she is still privileged in that she has money and can hire bodyguards  for protection,against those that would want to harm her. Unfortunately, most Transgender people will never have that. 

I loved the positive vibe from the show for 2 days! Paula can replace Whoopi and Caitlyn can replace Joy and everyone will watch because it will be a pleasant show.

7 minutes ago, mxmummy said:

I loved the positive vibe from the show for 2 days! Paula can replace Whoopi and Caitlyn can replace Joy and everyone will watch because it will be a pleasant show.

Nah, Joy can stay. Whoopi on the other hand ...

• Love 7

Caitlyn lost me (for the 1ooth time or so) when she said that this camp that was helping lgbtq youth was going to pay her "a substansial fee" for her presence I thought ... really? you couldn't have just donated what sounded like a weekend of your life in the first place? Oh ... Catilyn. That could be a sitcom and kate borstein could play sticom caitlyn.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, rcc said:

Nah, Joy can stay. Whoopi on the other hand ...

Well, I'd be willing to settle with Joy if we could loose big Whoop. Joy can actually be funny at times.

• Love 6

One aspect NOT mentioned was that I think Captain Chaos was REALLY saying that she's in "great shape" (for her age) to President Macron, knowing there is quite an age difference.  Meanwhile, FLOTUS just stands there ... POTUS/FLOTUS = unbelievably ignorant!!

• Love 14

The ladies were totally off base with their comments. That was definitely a comment about her age.  Melania better hope he dies before she hits 50 or she might be on her way out.  And Ivanka had better freeze at this age. 

• Love 13
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:38 PM, mxmummy said:

Caitlyn couldn't get enough ratings for her own show. I guess she'd be an asset if you'd like The View cancelled.

• Love 6

Caitlin as a host would guarantee that a lot of people would quit watching.  Not because of what she's done physically, but because she seems phony and deluded about the real world.

• Love 17
21 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

The ladies were totally off base with their comments. That was definitely a comment about her age.  Melania better hope he dies before she hits 50 or she might be on her way out.  And Ivanka had better freeze at this age. 

In my opinion, the ladies were exactly on point. Some people are literally looking for things to be offended by and actually seem to enjoy it. It's ridiculous.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, Medicine Crow said:

One aspect NOT mentioned was that I think Captain Chaos was REALLY saying that she's in "great shape" (for her age) to President Macron, knowing there is quite an age difference.  Meanwhile, FLOTUS just stands there ... POTUS/FLOTUS = unbelievably ignorant!!

On another note, the age difference between Macron and his wife is the same as the difference between POTUS and his wife, only in the other direction.  

• Love 8
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:58 PM, Tenarife60 said:

I actually thought when they were talking about O.J. Simpson one of the ladies was going to say, "Caitlyn you should be able to relate since you killed someone too.

I know this was from last week but I couldn't let it go.  This was so wrong but so funny.  Just imagined if someone would have asked her this question. 

• Love 2