Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Intimacy Pt. 2

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Rachel's back! Hopefully she's not ridiculous this time. I kind of find her smile creepy. 

OMG she is creepy. I find her to come off kind of perv like. The second sex is mentioned she looks like she is ready to drool and gets off on it all. Its distruging IMO. 

• Love 4

I cannot believe they showed Danielle finding Cody taking care of himself.  That's terrible.

Anthony needs to shut up about the name change.  This isn't 1950, if Ashley wants to keep her name that's her prerogative.  Get over it.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

The title of tonight's episode: The Emasculation of Cody.  That scene where Danielle caught him in a "personal romantic moment" was mortifying.

#somebodypleasehavesexwiththispoorboy

Yes it was, and Danielle found it funny and was laughing about it.  Cody should pack up and leave.  She's ridiculous.  Man up, Cody.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I cannot believe they showed Danielle finding Cody taking care of himself.  That's terrible.

Anthony needs to shut up about the name change.  This isn't 1950, if Ashley wants to keep her name that's her prerogative.  Get over it.

Seriously this sounds like the producers set it all up to be this way. I was telling my husband and he even said the same thing. We both think there is no way he would be really doing that with cameras around or even her to walk in on it. SMH Sad this show is going that low with this couple. Toss in her laughing over it.....just not cool SMH

BTW, name change is probably the producers as well. I doubt Anthony would care one way or the other. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Evil Queen said:

Seriously this sounds like the producers set it all up to be this way. I was telling my husband and he even said the same thing. We both think there is no way he would be really doing that with cameras around or even her to walk in on it. SMH Sad this show is going that low with this couple. Toss in her laughing over it.....just not cool SMH

BTW, name change is probably the producers as well. I doubt Anthony would care one way or the other. 

My husband didn't care that I didn't end up changing my name yet, but I know he would care if we didn't give our daughter his last name. He would be really upset. So I do understand if that's the issue. Although that's not what he's bringing up constantly.

The name talk is getting annoying. And frankly, if I were any of them I definitely wouldn't be changing my last name right now. Wait until you've known the guy for a year first. 

• Love 3

Guess the show has nothing to go on at this point, so producers have to go the disgusting route.  Each time Rachel asked the couples a personal question, my husband yelled out "none of your damn business".  These "experts do more harm than good.  If anyone notices, Anthony & Ashley don't give out any information as they are probably on to the producers.  Good for them.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, JAndy said:

My husband didn't care that I didn't end up changing my name yet, but I know he would care if we didn't give our daughter his last name. He would be really upset. So I do understand if that's the issue. Although that's not what he's bringing up constantly.

The name talk is getting annoying. And frankly, if I were any of them I definitely wouldn't be changing my last name right now. Wait until you've known the guy for a year first. 

Our kids have my last name. The reason is because I had the oldest before we meet and when we had our own he suggested the kids have the same and use mine. As well as long story but the one he has isn't exactly his given birth one either. That has to do with his mom and sister having a different dad. SMH So for years now I have joked that he needs to change his to mine. LOL We though have never done anything normal though so its fitting for us this way. LOL

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Do we really need to know all this TMI? Cody having *cough* alone time, Shelia not having any 'chocolate ', Anthony and Ashley's favorite sex position. SMDH. 

I could be rude here but I won't....not to you but about rachel. I will just say she is probably loving this stuff a bit to much. *shudders*

3 minutes ago, Latenites said:

I'm so sick and tired of the discussion of Sheila's orgasm misery. Why haven't the experts told them to get a damn vibrator?

I'm surprised rachel hasn't offered more help in that area...*gag*

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh Sheila.  

However that sequence was weirdly edited.  When Sheila said, "are you leaving yet?" watch her eyes, she's not looking at Nate, she's looking at the camera.  

I don't know what's going on with them.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Uh oh. Shelia is done with Nate. Again. How many times is this? 

I also think that it's hypocritical saying that she know she fights dirty (or whatever she said exactly) but flips out at Nate for stupid little things. 

• Love 12
(edited)
5 minutes ago, JAndy said:

I also think that it's hypocritical saying that she know she fights dirty (or whatever she said exactly) but flips out at Nate for stupid little things. 

I'm wondering what exactly Nate said to her about her ex'es that made her so mad. They didn't show us that part. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I'm wondering what exactly Nate said to her about her ex'es that made her so mad. They didn't show us that part. 

LOL no surprise there. Wouldn't fit with how they want to edit her. 

• Love 6
Just now, Evil Queen said:

LOL no surprise there. Wouldn't fit with how they want to edit her. 

I have to agree with you there Evil Queen.  There's a woman who makes youtube videos, who used to be on some reality TV show.  She said that the people who become friends with production are the ones who get the best edits.

Think about it.  These people are filmed for hours and hours and this show isn't even edited very well.  What I find interesting about Nate and Sheila is that all of the awful fights they have are always off camera.  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Uh oh. Shelia is done with Nate. Again. How many times is this? 

If I had a dollar for every fucking time this happened, every man, woman and child in America could have a brand-new Ford Focus.

• Love 8
(edited)

Danielle, WHY DID YOU DO THIS SHOW?  I mean, seriously.  I get the feeling that she would have had this difficultly with anyone the "experts" matched her with.  How Cody stops himself from tossing that Old Fashioned in her face and calling an Uber to take him back home is beyond me.  God bless him, he's nicer than I would be. 

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 13

Lol I've had the same fight (not over the apartment but same idea) with my husband that Ashley and Anthony are having now. 

It pisses me off so bad when my husband watches TV instead of getting something done! 

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I have to agree with you there Evil Queen.  There's a woman who makes youtube videos, who used to be on some reality TV show.  She said that the people who become friends with production are the ones who get the best edits.

Think about it.  These people are filmed for hours and hours and this show isn't even edited very well.  What I find interesting about Nate and Sheila is that all of the awful fights they have are always off camera.  

The more I have read on about MAFS (and not just here but the other versions) the more I question what is even real at all with this show and who is even there for real. The producers butting in and "experts" doing what they do to create issues is beyond obvious at this point. It is obvious that they will edit you like crap if you don't make nice or become besties (so to speak) with them. We have seen it before and are seeing it now. 

Edited by Evil Queen
  • Love 5
(edited)

Every time Sheila flips out at Nate about something tiny and ridiculous, like the he put the air conditioning up two notches instead of one, or says tom-aaa-to instead of tom-AH-to, I want him to leave her at the end of this show.

He is not perfect by a long shot but he seems like a decent guy who doesn't actually deserve her random temper tantrums. She will fight about anything just to pass the time, this dude should peace out. (but do her a solid and leave her a vibrator before you go, Nate. As a parting gift)

In other news, I'm sick of Cody bitching and moaning about lack of sex. He has no one to blame but himself for that, he missed the small window of opportunity where she was receptive to that and he could have run with it, now he's 100% in the friend zone and his whining isn't helping, it's only digging him deeper. Every time either one of them makes a comment about how they're taking it slow and hoping to build to something more I think they must know they're lying.

Nothing wrong with taking things slow, nothing wrong with not sleeping together until you're ready but they aren't building toward that, no way no how. I think if someone offered her two choices, sex with cody or a five minute lay down covered in hissing roaches, she'd be signing up for a roach snuggle no problem.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 16

Hahaha .. Danielle doesn't know why she hasn't given him "this much" till now?   She hasn't given him ANYTHING !  Cut the crap already, you know you haven't liked him one bit since the beginning.  And, what's this shit of the "trust" issues.  Just what does that mean?  Too much talking.  Shit or get off the pot already.  It's boring.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Paddywagon said:

Cody got caught in bed with Rosie Palms.  Lol, this show hit a new low.

And I thought it was ironic that Cody and Danielle spent their staycation at the Palm-er House. And how was this a good idea? Let's go back to where we got married and reminisce about not have sex. And they are still not having sex, these two should just walk away from each other now. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

That's true. Who knows. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

In other news, I'm sick of Cody bitching and moaning about lack of sex. He has no one to blame but himself for that, he missed the small window of opportunity where she was receptive to that and he could have run with it, now he's in 100% in the friend zone and his whining isn't helping, it's only digging him deeper. Every time either one of them makes a comment about how they're taking it slow and hoping to build to something more I think they must know they're lying.

Actually she said a while ago she wasn't into him from the get go like that. The probably was she got the edit like she wanted it from him and he was friend zoning her but that wasn't the case at all. He tried a couple of times to have sex with her from what has been said on the show and she wasn't there ready with excuses. Its just not going to happen...which is fine but I hope they discussed it wasn't at the very least in private.

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And I thought it was ironic that Cody and Danielle spent their staycation at the Palm-er House. And how was this a good idea? Let's go back to where we got married and reminisce about not have sex. And they are still not having sex, these two should just walk away from each other now. 

If only it was that simple they probably would have. Yet they signed the contract so they got stuck. 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Evil Queen said:

Actually she said a while ago she wasn't into him from the get go like that. The probably was she got the edit like she wanted it from him and he was friend zoning her but that wasn't the case at all. He tried a couple of times to have sex with her from what has been said on the show and she wasn't there ready with excuses. Its just not going to happen...which is fine but I hope they discussed it wasn't at the very least in private.

Ahh I see, thanks for clarifying. I for some reason thought she was into him at first and wanted him to just "man up" and make it happen but he never did.

I wonder if they are just forbidden from saying they aren't attracted to someone and have no desire to stay married or move forward until the end of the show, and have to skirt around it like this for x amount of episodes.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 2

Now that I think about it, I think Danielle really has a boyfriend back home and is just doing the show to advertise her nutrition business.  She's not the first one to pull this.  There is absolutely nothing between those two and never will be.  Cody should wake up and smell the coffee, unless he's playing the game too.  Something is not right here.

• Love 7
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Now that I think about it, I think Danielle really has a boyfriend back home and is just doing the show to advertise her nutrition business.  She's not the first one to pull this.  There is absolutely nothing between those two and never will be.  Cody should wake up and smell the coffee, unless he's playing the game too.  Something is not right here.

But what I don't get is why someone would actually get married to promote their business. There are a ton of other reality TV shows they could go on. 

Anyway, this show can be cut down to about half the time. 

What did you think of the aftershow with Jamie?

Here's my thing with Sheila and you can take what you want from it.  See, I don't view Sheila as scary at all.

I used to read a website called Racialicious.  I remember a post from about fourteen years ago (I think) that was written by an Asian woman who was forcibly removed from an airplane.  What happened was she was sitting next to an older white man and that man, like many men do, was sitting with his legs spread, she asked the man if he could, close his legs a bit to give her some space.  He said something to the order of, "you're a big girl, aren't you?" and made a reference to her being larger than most Asian women.  She lost it, cursed him out and wound up getting thrown off the plane.

That post prompted many non white women to write about how they felt disrespected and made to feel less than.  One comment came from a black woman who was in NYC.  She talked about how on the 4 train, which was and is a REALLY crowded line, people would always hit her with their laptops (this was in around 2004, when people used to travel with laptops in shoulder bags...thank God for iPads!) and never say, "excuse me," but these same people would say "excuse me" to other white people.  One day, a white woman hit her with her laptop and didn't say "excuse me," and she decided she'd had enough.  She told the woman where to shove it.  Of course the police were called and reacted to the teary white woman and the "scary" black woman.  Nothing happened, the woman wasn't arrested, or shot.  

My point is, we don't know what Nate said to Sheila.  One of the bad things about marrying someone you don't know is, the trust isn't there.  You have no idea how this person will take certain comments.  

OMG, the show actually was interesting tonight.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Ahh I see, thanks for clarifying. I for some reason thought she was into him at first and wanted him to just "man up" and make it happen but he never did.

I wonder if they are just forbidden from saying they aren't attracted to someone and have no desire to stay married or move forward until the end of the show, and have to skirt around it like this for x amount of episodes.

I have no clue. I just remember her telling rachel that she wasn't feeling the "chemistry" with Cody that she wanted to be able to have sex with him. It was the first time it was finally said in the show. Who knows if she had said it before though and just got the edit out. LOL I don't think they can't say they aren't attracted but just either its just skirted around or if it was discussed between them it landed on the edit room floor. LOL

2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh there is a thought. I figured she wanted to get her business going but hmmm it could the reason for lack of everything but a peck and hand hold. LOL 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I would consider it a miracle of space and time if they even evolved to slightly-romantic kissing. They're roommates with a marriage license and even that might be horseshit.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JAndy said:

But what I don't get is why someone would actually get married to promote their business. There are a ton of other reality TV shows they could go on. 

Anyway, this show can be cut down to about half the time. 

What did you think of the aftershow with Jamie?

Shows don't take them so they go to wherever else they can. Its surprising what some will do for a little business push and tv time. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, JAndy said:

I said the same thing about Nick last season. If I were going to go on a reality show, this is the last one I'd pick - I just wouldn't do it. It's way too much trouble for too little reward.

Showing Cody masturbating was low. That's his business. (I personally believe it should be a part of all sex lives, whether folks are single or coupled.)

That fight between Nate and Sheila was pretty serious. I don't think you should threaten divorce unless you're really serious - like, don't even say it unless you are ready to file. I wanted Nate to be like "OK, cool. I tried."

• Love 10

Sheila may be smart, pretty and what not, but after that "I'm done" bit again tonight, I really feel sorry for Nate.  It's only six weeks.  If I were a guy, I'd think twice about spending the rest of my life with her.  She is a time bomb ready to explode over every little thing.  Marriage is hard enough and I can't see anyone putting up with her forever.  All you guys on this blog, what's your opinion on Sheila?

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Sheila may be smart, pretty and what not, but after that "I'm done" bit again tonight, I really feel sorry for Nate.  It's only six weeks.  If I were a guy, I'd think twice about spending the rest of my life with her.  She is a time bomb ready to explode over every little thing.  Marriage is hard enough and I can't see anyone putting up with her forever.  All you guys on this blog, what's your opinion on Sheila?

I think she got the crap edit because she wouldn't play nice with the producers and fall in line. I think there is so much more said in the moments she has flipped out that we aren't seeing so Nate is coming off looking like he has done nothing while she is the one with the issues. I doubt it is the case. Not like she is perfect but this show knows what they are doing with her and its messed up IMO. I have seen some of those faces Nate is making in those moments and they say there is more to it then meets the eye. 

• Love 5

Nate shouldn't be throwing things and ranting and raving.  If he really did that for 15 minutes then Sheila should leave.  But wait, she left because he was poking into her past?  Wtf?  Maybe she was exaggerating Nate's outburst?  If he really was that mad then Sheila shouldn't put up with that kind of anger.

And of course Pastor Calvin says Sheila should forgive him.  Ugh.  If Pastor Calvin is telling Sheila to go back to Nate without Nate getting some control over his anger then he's wrong.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Paddywagon said:

Nate shouldn't be throwing things and ranting and raving.  If he really did that for 15 minutes then Sheila should leave.  But wait, she left because he was poking into her past?  Wtf?  Maybe she was exaggerating Nate's outburst?  If he really was that mad then Sheila shouldn't put up with that kind of anger.

And of course Pastor Calvin says Sheila should forgive him.  Ugh.  If Pastor Calvin is telling Sheila to go back to Nate without Nate getting some control over his anger then he's wrong.

Well he had said it before as well how the wives should just forgive no matter what it is. SMH This guy has something wrong with him if he thinks we should just forgive anything and everything. Its not on here yet but if he was doing that she needs to leave. She needs to put this show in check and tell him she will not stick with that kind of crap. I wouldn't put it past that he might have been but at the same time what is the WHOLE story and not just what the show wants us to see and hear? 

• Love 2