Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

I am going to make a wild prediction: 

• Tyrion betrays the Starks
  • Jon dies as a result (something I would hate as he is my favorite)
  • As Tyrion's trial unfolds in the dragon pit, Daenerys is watching from a high point. Ghost is beside her and Boatsex baby is on her lap petting the direwolf.
  • The baby is around 1 year old
  • When Tyrion is found guilty of treason, Daenerys looks up to Drogon flying overhead
  • She makes some sort of signal to Boatsex baby who says "Draccarys"
  • Boom! Tyrion is roasted
  • Drogon comes to Boatsex baby who also pets him
  • Dany, baby and Ghost climb on the dragon's back and fly away
  • The end
Edited by WearyTraveler
3 hours ago, Minneapple said:

So the ending must really be unpredictable if everyone is saying so.

And Jon Snow is still dead.

3 minutes ago, WearyTraveler said:

• Dany, baby and Ghost climb on the dragon's back and fly away
  • The end

I think the last scene will be the same of season 4. Arya in a ship. To the West of Westeros.

Edited by OhOkayWhat
23 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

It occurs to me that if Sansa marries Robert and becomes Lady of the Vale, then leaves what remains of Winterfell for Arya to rebuild. I just don't think that Arya is going away after the war.

Potentially but Arya would be the castellan of Winterfell not really Lady of Winterfell

32 minutes ago, WearyTraveler said:

I am going to make a wild prediction: 

• Tyrion betrays the Starks
  • Jon dies as a result (something I would hate as he is my favorite)

Maybe Tyrion betrays the Starks by allowing Cersei to capture Jon which is why we got that picture of him with her. Jaime sneaks into KL and helps him escape. Everyone finds that Tyrion was the traitor and he is put on trial.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

Just read a bunch of posts about love stories and happy endings and I am wondering if we are watching the same show? I think just surviving in GRRM's world is a happy ending. I don't think Brienne needs a romance to have a good end. I don't think Sansa needs to get married...again!  I'm not sure if Jon Snow will really die AGAIN because he already died so it feels a bit anticlimactic to me. I'm not sure there will be a throne left to sit on when the series ends. I am on the team that's very curious about Gendry-not sure why they would bother to bring him back unless he's important somehow. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, OhOkayWhat said:

The question is, even if we discard romance, why D&D do need to introduce a marriage in Sansa story at this point and so late? Her narrative does not need it. Why to put effort on it?

Because the show endgames and TV endgames for the major characters will be the same, so if Book Sansa ends up married to Sweetrobin, the show writers will make it happen in the show as well.

2 hours ago, SimoneS said:

It occurs to me that if Sansa marries Robert and becomes Lady of the Vale, then that leaves what remains of Winterfell for Arya to rebuild. I just don't think that Arya is going away after the war.

GRRM has said that there has never been a ruling Lady of Winterfell. I'm not certain that he's planning to do anything to change that, even for Arya.

I don't think Sansa is going to end up with Winterfell, either, which by default leaves "I can't be lord of anything" Bran. Dunno how that's going to work.

48 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

You won't see who anyone breeds with or marries imo at the end besides maybe Jon x Daenerys if they live

Liam Cunningham said that not everything is tied up in a bow, so it seems possible that there won't be a lot of closure on the romantic relationship front beyond the established couples like Sam/Gilly and Grey Worm/Missandei, other than death I guess (Jaime/Brienne, Jaime/Cersei, I assume Sandor/Sansa, etc.).

If all of Sansa's usual fandom shipping suspects--Sandor, Jon, Gendry, etc.--are alive and single at the end of the show, maybe Sansa shippers will end up with a "Choose your own adventure"-type scenario, where they can fanfic their way into Sansa ending up with any or all of them. (Ditto for Arya.)

With that said, Sophie has possibly implied that there is at least one endgame pairing that is a bit random:

People have come up with so many fan theories about how it’s going to end, and who will end up where, and who will end up with who. It really is so unpredictable the way that it ends up. 

Edited by Eyes High

I could see Sansa with Robin, especially since that actor is now hot. LOL Andi in that case I'm sure they will change his characterisation, like they did with Lancel. 

Edited by nikma
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

GRRM has said that there has never been a ruling Lady of Winterfell. I'm not certain that he's planning to do anything to change that, even for Arya.

The insistence that Winterfell has never had a ruling lady is actually one of the statements that always made me question whether that would be the story's endgame, since otherwise I don't see why he's so firm on that detail.  It's rather like how Westeros never having had a ruling queen (and the related rather strange contortions to keep Rhaenyra from being counted as one) has always felt like setup for Dany.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, nikma said:

I could see Sansa with Robin, especially since that actor is now hot. LOL 

You made me look him up. You weren't kidding. He is now a looking young man. Did he grow into that nose? Or did he have a nose job? I can't tell.

58 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Because the show endgames and TV endgames for the major characters will be the same

"The same" in this case is a very open phrase, 100% the same? Impossible. 99%? 95%? Maybe. Perhaps 80%?. Lots of space to leave open endings and include differences with the still unwritten books. Maybe "the same" means: who will die, who will be in charge of what and who will marry who only if it is tied necessarily with the political plot. And I think the narrative tell us that's not the case with Sansa.

1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

Because the show endgames and TV endgames for the major characters will be the same, so if Book Sansa ends up married to Sweetrobin, the show writers will make it happen in the show as well.

I don't think Sansa is going to end up with Winterfell, either, which by default leaves "I can't be lord of anything" Bran. Dunno how that's going to work.

Liam Cunningham said that not everything is tied up in a bow, so it seems possible that there won't be a lot of closure on the romantic relationship front beyond the established couples like Sam/Gilly and Grey Worm/Missandei, other than death I guess (Jaime/Brienne, Jaime/Cersei, I assume Sandor/Sansa, etc.).

If all of Sansa's usual fandom shipping suspects--Sandor, Jon, Gendry, etc.--are alive and single at the end of the show, maybe Sansa shippers will end up with a "Choose your own adventure"-type scenario, where they can fanfic their way into Sansa ending up with any or all of them. (Ditto for Arya.)

With that said, Sophie has possibly implied that there is at least one endgame pairing that is a bit random:

I believe you were the one that brought up when someone says "if the gods are good" before a statement that said statement will happen to prove the gods are not good. 

Sansa: "He does have pretty hair. If the gods are good and he lives long enough to wed, his wife will admire his hair, surely."

• Love 1

If Sansa is supposed to end up with Robin, I wonder if they will continue to portray him as a joke or if his puberty glow up will include a more pleasing personality lol?

1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

Maybe poor Bran will be able to magically cease being a tree when the NK and his army are defeated, and can resume the role as Lord of Winterfell?  Or perhaps he will be Winterfells fir Tree Lord ;p? He proved extremely capable back in the early seasons when he was a tiny kiddo.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

If Sansa is supposed to end up with Robin, I wonder if they will continue to portray him as a joke or if his puberty glow up will include a more pleasing personality

I think this will happen if they are going to end up together. And this could happen in S8 even if they are not  going to end up together.

Edited by nikma
2 hours ago, nikma said:

I could see Sansa with Robin, especially since that actor is now hot.

A matter of opinion. If they were planning on making Robin a viable romantic lead, they would have done what they did with the first Myrcella and recast with someone more beautiful who had more acting experience.

1 hour ago, SeanC said:

The insistence that Winterfell has never had a ruling lady is actually one of the statements that always made me question whether that would be the story's endgame, since otherwise I don't see why he's so firm on that detail.  

As I said upthread, there are two ways to interpret GRRM’s statement.

29 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

I believe you were the one that brought up when someone says "if the gods are good" before a statement that said statement will happen to prove the gods are not good. 

Sansa: "He does have pretty hair. If the gods are good and he lives long enough to wed, his wife will admire his hair, surely."

I was. I very much doubt Book Robin will live long enough to marry.

12 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

A matter of opinion. If they were planning on making Robin a viable romantic lead, they would have done what they did with the first Myrcella and recast with someone more beautiful who had more acting experience

First Myrcella was just a place holder, she was never listed as an actress in GoT. 

And Lino Facioli is beautiful enough and he has more acting experience than actors who played Tommen and Myrcella. What you even expect D&D to do? To give Sansa Robin as husband to be comic relief? That relationship needs to work if they are going to write it in S8, even if it's just political marriage. Sansa is becoming one of the most powerful persons in Westeros, they won't make her endgame be some sort of comedy. 

12 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

, there are two ways to interpret GRRM’s statement.

Sure, if you don't like Sansa.

Edited by nikma
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SeanC said:

The insistence that Winterfell has never had a ruling lady is actually one of the statements that always made me question whether that would be the story's endgame, since otherwise I don't see why he's so firm on that detail.  It's rather like how Westeros never having had a ruling queen (and the related rather strange contortions to keep Rhaenyra from being counted as one) has always felt like setup for Dany.

You can interpret that statement as proof that Sansa won't be Lady of WF only if you don't want to see Sansa as Lady of WF. The fact that  GRRM said that,  means that there will be Lady of WF at the end, because he would never spoil his books like that, confirming that neither Sansa nor even Arya will rule in the North.

1 minute ago, nikma said:

You can interpret that statement as proof that Sansa won't be Lady of WF only if you don't want to see Sansa as Lady of WF. The fact that  GRRM said that,  means that there will be Lady of WF at the end, because he would never spoil his books like that, confirming that neither Sansa nor even Arya will rule in the North.

Huh?  I wasn't arguing that it was proof that neither of the girls would inherit, the point is that, as with there never having been a female queen of Westeros, it seems like backstory set up to make the eventual first lady/queen more special.

(edited)
41 minutes ago, nikma said:

And Lino Facioli is beautiful enough 

You keep talking about his beauty or hotness as if it’s an objective fact, which it ain’t, and not your personal, highly subjective opinion, which it is. 

I will say that the argument I’ve seen stated or implied by a few posters—“Robin is going to wind up with Sansa because the writers must have brought him back for a reason”—has been used to argue in favour of Sansa winding up with Sandor and Gendry as well. It’s always a bad argument, since there are other plausible reasons the characters were brought back that have nothing to do with marrying Sansa...in Robin’s case, for example, his nominal control over one of the few big armies remaining.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, SeanC said:

Huh?  I wasn't arguing that it was proof that neither of the girls would inherit

Huh? Read again what I wrote. I agree with you. 

25 minutes ago, Eyes High said:
59 minutes ago, nikma said:

You keep talking about his beauty or hotness as if it’s an objective fact, which it ain’t, and not your personal, highly subjective opinion, which it is. 

Just like it's not objective fact that he is not beautiful and they would need to recast him. 

25 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

“Robin is going to wind up with Sansa because the writers must have brought him back for a reason”

Tbh, I don't even think that he will end up with Sansa. I just said that Lino is now old and beautiful enough that it wouldn't feel like a comedy to have him in a wedding scene with Sophie. Dean-Charles Chapman and Natalie Dormer worked, I'm sure Sophie and Lino would as well. But I don't think it will happen. 

Edited by nikma
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, nikma said:

Huh? Read again what I wrote. I agree with you. 

Just like it's not objective fact that he is not beautiful and they would need to recast him. 

Tbh, I don't even think that he will end up with Sansa. I just said that Lino is now old and beautiful enough that it wouldn't feel like a comedy to have him in a wedding scene with Sophie. Dean-Charles Chapman and Natalie Dormer worked, I'm sure Sophie and Lino would as well. But I don't think it will happen. 

Oh, okay, I misunderstood. Sorry.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, nikma said:

I could see Sansa with Robin, especially since that actor is now hot. LOL Andi in that case I'm sure they will change his characterisation, like they did with Lancel. 

Oh. It’s like when Neville Longbottom suddenly became hot.

Ordinarily the hotness would make me re-evaluate my random endgame crackship based on nothing (Sansa/Gendry). But Sansa and Sweetrobin are cousins so that’s a bit creepy. I’ll stick with Sansa/Gendry.

My guess on Tyrion’s Betrayal is that he means well or that he chooses to help Jaime in some way that all goes wrong and winds up hurting the Starks or Dany. It will all be Very Dramatic and Tragic.

8 hours ago, Eyes High said:

They’ve already possibly changed one pretty big endgame plot point when they removed the Valonqar in Maggy’s prophecy for Cersei. So Cersei’s end may be different than it will be in the books.

13 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Sounds good to me...although I still don't understand why it is that Gendry is completely absent from those scenes filmed in May, June and July involving his new bestie, his father figure, and his ambiguous love interest. Wouldn't he be a natural addition to those scenes, especially if there's lots of action involved?

I think the KL filming in May, June and July was mainly Kit, Maisie and Peter involved majorly in whatever they shot there. They filmed the most in Belfast in that time period and filmed there till the very end in July. And well, Gendry is a minor, side character at the end of the day. I don't expect we will see lots of him. As @SimoneS mentioned he is probably busy forging weapons or something.

I have been checking for anything coming out of NYCC and came upon this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTag3cBpN2U

Sometimes I wonder if I am watching the same show that others do. Sansa transformed from 'girly girl to warrior queen' last season? ?

7 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

Maybe poor Bran will be able to magically cease being a tree when the NK and his army are defeated, and can resume the role as Lord of Winterfell?  Or perhaps he will be Winterfells fir Tree Lord ;p? He proved extremely capable back in the early seasons when he was a tiny kiddo.

I don't think Bran is a tree yet in the books and he is too young to be vegetating in the far north. I can see him as Lord of Winterfell with Rickon as his heir in the books.

51 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Just saw this on Reddit:

We are getting clues from Funko pops now? 

805 will be the final penultimate episode of the series. It is set in KL. And it has Sapochnik directing.  Jon, Arya and Tyrion will have major roles and Dany will probably have some mind blowing stunts on Drogon. With GOT's tradition of the penultimate episode being the big one, I am sure it will be very special and all kinds of awesome. 

Edited by anamika
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, anamika said:

We are getting clues from Funko pops now? 

805 will be the final penultimate episode of the series. It is set in KL. And it has Sapochnik directing.  Jon, Arya and Tyrion will have major roles and Dany will probably have some mind blowing stunts on Drogon. With GOT's tradition of the penultimate episode being the big one, I am sure it will be very special and all kinds of awesome. 

Don't think so; maybe?

It caused you to answer.

From Sophie's talk at NYCC (verbatim from a Sophie/Sansa stan on Twitter):

1. "Kit and Maisie kept the swords."

2. "Sophie says they shoot fake scenes for paps and have aliases." (Not sure if this is a reference to Dark Phoenix or GOT.)

3. "Sansa comes [into] her own this season and knows what she wants and who she wants to be around."

And the only really interesting bit...

4. "Sansa will have a statue at the end of GoT (...) She said she didn't think it was a spoiler cause it's not affecting anything/not significant (she was talking really fast right then) but that there is a statue of Sansa that looks like Sophie and she wanted to keep it"

1 minute ago, Eyes High said:

4. "Sansa will have a statue at the end of GoT (...) She said she didn't think it was a spoiler cause it's not affecting anything/not significant (she was talking really fast right then) but that there is a statue of Sansa that looks like Sophie and she wanted to keep it"

Sansa dies?

Oh dear.  A statue?!?!?!? Gulp.  The statues are used for Northern Burial right?  Lyanna, Ned and etc.

Well, the Sansa character made it much further then anyone ever thought she would.  I mean people have been screaming "Sansa isn't going to make it out of this season..." since the end of Season 4.  

(edited)
54 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Sansa dies?

Well, everyone dies eventually. I doubt Sophie would spoil Sansa's death so carelessly and Sophie said herself that she didn't think it was a spoiler (although she may have been trying to backtrack after realizing her mistake, I guess).

It could mean that there's a scene where a very old Jon or one of the main Starks' kids visits the Winterfell crypts many years after the other Starks have died and looks at their statues, maybe as part of a Bran vision of the future as suggested on /Freefolk. So it would mean that Sansa dies, but not that she dies young.

It could also mean that there's a statue commemorating Good Queen Sansa's 50 years of benevolent Westeros rule upon her death. I tend to doubt it, but who knows?

Really, it depends on whether we get a significant flashforward or not in the finale. If not, it seems a strong indication that Sansa will die, since as /BoatsexBaby pointed out, the only characters in GOT who get statues are the dead characters and narcissists like Joffrey.

Someone on /Freefolk claimed that there were no big time jumps in the finale, but it was one of those "My [dad/uncle/cousin/wife] works in the industry and heard that..."-type anecdotes, so we can't put much stock in it.

ETA: The statue is indeed a statue and not a simple styrofoam prop, since she complained she couldn't keep it because sending it home would be a pain. (Sophie wound up keeping one of Sansa's corsets instead.)

13 hours ago, anamika said:

I think the KL filming in May, June and July was mainly Kit, Maisie and Peter involved majorly in whatever they shot there. They filmed the most in Belfast in that time period and filmed there till the very end in July. And well, Gendry is a minor, side character at the end of the day. I don't expect we will see lots of him. As @SimoneS mentioned he is probably busy forging weapons or something.

I think Liam was also involved majorly in whatever was being filmed for the KL exteriors, since he started with Kit, Maisie and Peter in late April and was still at it at the time of Kit's wedding in late June.

I wouldn't be surprised if 8x05 were D&D's favourite episode of the lot., judging from what we know of it. I am very, very curious about this Jon/Arya/Tyrion/Davos/KL sequence, which all told seems to have taken close to three months to film, just as I am very, very curious about what everyone else is doing while this is going on.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1
(edited)

From Syfy's recap of the event, so her comments can be seen verbatim:

The discussion went more in-depth into Sansa and her character arc during the final season. "I know I have said this before, but this time, Sansa comes into her own this season. Throughout the series, she has felt lost. This season she is very self-assured. She knows what she wants. She will face threats against what she wants. We'll see how that goes." We wonder what the over under is on her sitting on the Iron Throne?

(...) "I was lucky my last day was surrounded by a LOT of the cast members. It was highly emotional. When I wrapped, they brought out a storyboard of everyone's favorite scene of my character, and everyone signed it. I started bawling."

"She knows what she wants. She will face threats against what she wants." Is that a reference to Winterfell being attacked, or something else? 

I'd heard about the storyboard gifts, but I thought it was the actor's/actress' favourite scene, not "everyone's favourite scene." If the storyboard was of "everyone's favourite scene" of Sansa, which scene was it? Was it from S8, or an earlier season?

Edited by Eyes High

I think Sansa does survive. I don't think the statue is related to her endgame or Sophie wouldn't have mentioned it. Sansa is on my "probably safe" list although I wouldn't be too shocked if she didn't survive. I felt the same about Tyrion until Friki's leak. Now he's on my 50/50 list. The only characters who would shock me if they died for good would be Sam and Arya. If either of them doesn't make it I won't have seen it coming.

Edited by glowbug
3 minutes ago, glowbug said:

I think Sansa does survive. I don't think the statue is related to her endgame or Sophie wouldn't have mentioned it. Sansa is on my "probably safe" list although I wouldn't be too shocked if she didn't survive. I felt the same about Tyrion until Friki's leak. Now he's on my 50/50 list. The only characters who would shock me if they died for good would be Sam and Arya. If either of them doesn't make it I won't have seen it coming.

Same, but I have all the Starks as 50 / 50, I just don't trust GRRM.

38 minutes ago, GraceK said:

I think Sansa doesn’t make it. What if Tyrion’s betrayal results in her death after all? 

Friki explicitly claimed she survives, up to and including the dragonpit. If friki is wrong about that, there is no reason to assume there even is a tyrion betrayal. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/sophie-turner-and-maisie-williams-game-of-thrones-self-care.html

Did Sophie just confirm that she was filming in Dubrovnik in february? I don't remember her being in the pictures. Is the Jon-Cersei scene one of the fake ones?

No one even knew Sophie was there, so if she was there solely as some sort of scheme to deceive the paparazzi, it failed miserably, and if she was there to film something in Croatia for real, that is a very interesting bit of information.

41 minutes ago, GraceK said:

I think Sansa doesn’t make it. What if Tyrion’s betrayal results in her death after all? 

Friki claimed that Tyrion's treason is discovered in a scene with Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Arya and Sansa, and that Sansa is one of the people present for Tyrion's trial, so if we accept Friki's spoiler as true, it is impossible for Sansa to die as a result of Tyrion's treason, and if we reject it as false, there's no reason to think there's any sort of Tyrion betrayal at all.

ETA: @Wouter beat me to it.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Ugh, that is all we get from the NY Comic Con. HBO has this season on lock down.

Maybe not. Sophie’s comment about the Sansa statue didn’t make its way into any of the media writeups of her comments at the event (thus far). Maybe because she gave away something she shouldn’t have and HBO intervened...? #conspiracytheory

1 minute ago, WindyNights said:

According to the spoilers that we have and filming news: 

Sansa, Bran and Arya are all safe-safe.

Well, no. Only if you believe Friki.

As a follow up to my earlier post, even the EW write up of Sophie’s remarks today, which had as its headline which prop Sophie took home with her, said nothing about the statue of Sansa. Looks like Sophie dropped a huge spoiler.

20 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Well, no. Only if you believe Friki.

As a follow up to my earlier post, even the EW write up of Sophie’s remarks today, which had as its headline which prop Sophie took home with her, said nothing about the statue of Sansa. Looks like Sophie dropped a huge spoiler.

Filming news does indicate Sansa makes it to the dragonpit, for what we suspected (pre-friki) may have been postwar scenes. 

As you noted, sansa will die but even with a statue, she could die of old age. Maybe all the Starks get statues and an ages old Jon (who could be like beric or melissandre now, post stabbing) comes to visit them. Normally, only the kings and lord paramounts (wardens) get statues, lyanna was an exception by personal request of ned.

There are still lots of things we are only guessing. As long as friki's info remains in doubt, the only major spoiler is that kl will come under devastating attack.

Edited by Wouter
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Wouter said:

Filming news does indicate Sansa makes it to the dragonpit, for what we suspected (pre-friki) may have been postwar scenes. 

As you noted, sansa will die but even with a statue, she could die of old age. Maybe all the Starks get statues and an ages old Jon (who could be like beric or melissandre now, post stabbing) comes to visit them. Normally, only the kings and lord paramounts (wardens) get statues, lyanna was an exception by personal request of ned.

There are still lots of things we are only guessing. As long as friki's info remains in doubt, the only major spoiler is that kl will come under devastating attack.

The fact that Sophie filmed something for the Dragonpit sequence means nothing for Sansa's survival prospects if it's part of the KL battle (as /BoatsexBaby claimed) and the KL battle involves people reanimated from the dead. And Sansa could always die in the Dragonpit. /BoatsexBaby strongly hinted that the reason Sophie's double was there was that she would be doing a scene with the risk for injury like Daznak's Pit. Just saying. 

And this is how the Sophie/Sansa fan on Twitter described what Sophie said, which is all we're going to go on because the SyFy writeup and the EW.com writeup and the Vulture.com writeup said nothing about it:

Sansa will have a statue at the end of GoT (...) She said she didn't think it was a spoiler cause it's not affecting anything/not significant (she was talking really fast right then) but that there is a statue of Sansa that looks like Sophie and she wanted to keep it

The prop folk made a statue of Sansa that appears at the end of GOT but it's "not significant"? Sure, Jan.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 2

I know I say this every season, but Sansa really comes into her own this season. The past few seasons for her and the whole series for her, she’s kind of been somewhat lost as a matter of where she wants to be, who she wants to be, who she wants to surround herself with, and this season she is very very self-assured. She knows what she wants. She knows what she stands for. She knows who she wants to be around, and she faces threats to that this season. But, well, we’ll see how that goes.”

Ha! At least Sophie is self aware that she has been regurgitating the same spiel for 3 seasons now. 

I really don't think we are going to be getting any sort of epilogue or fast forward to the future. Liam's comments about "not everything is going to be tied up with a bow but the big issues are dealt with", to me , indicates that we will get an ending to the war with the AOTD and how things will be in Westeros at the end of the battle. But not much more than that.

Edited by anamika
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, anamika said:

Ha! At least Sophie is self aware that she has been regurgitating the same spiel for 3 seasons now. 

I really don't think we are going to be getting any sort of epilogue or fast forward to the future. Liam's comments about "not everything is going to be tied up with a bow but the big issues are dealt with", to me , indicates that we will get an ending to the war with the AOTD and how things will be in Westeros at the end of the battle. But not much more than that.

Yes, Liam’s comment suggested no flash forward. And if there’s no big flash forward, there’s only one reason there would be a Sansa statue at the end of the show.

44 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Well another great warrior may marry a Red Wolf : /  I thought no video this weekend ?

There are no new spoilers here, though.

Edited by Eyes High
1 minute ago, Eyes High said:

There are no new spoilers here, though.

Yeah, I thought it stated just speculation.

I'm watching YT at half speed so I can try to decipher YT translations, I thought Spanish be one of the languages easy to translate, it's all screwy. LOL