Type keyword(s) to search

2017 The Rejected: Who Got Cut

radishcake
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Tys Mom said:

Well hey there Sisters!!!! Cassie was Season 3 and that is my least favorite season to watch. The music is awful and I didn't really like many of the rookies. There were like 3 different Jordan's and the whole series was just meh. 

And did you know Tia was also a DZ?

Had no idea about Tia! One of my favorites; thanks for the info!

That would be a fun trivia thread: sororities of the DCC.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Moxiejan said:

Had no idea about Tia! One of my favorites; thanks for the info!

That would be a fun trivia thread: sororities of the DCC.

She posted something about Founder's Day YEARS ago and I fangirled all over her Twitter page lol! It's good to see some fellow DZ's on here! 

• Love 1
On 8/14/2017 at 7:57 PM, beachespeaches said:

I think CMT wanted to make her out to be "champion ballroom dancer trying out for pro cheerleading for the first time" because that's what I thought when I first saw it. Very strange that it wasn't mentioned. They had a few girls from the JFC try out so maybe they wanted her to seem different. 

I feel like if CMT is the one behind the radio silent summer of DCC info, and now they are making auditioning dancers leave out party's of THEIR LIVES, um.....CMT, you are ruining our show. Stop it lol let the women tell their stories without carving into something else. Oy vey. 

On 8/15/2017 at 8:51 AM, ellekotonyok said:

In a lot of the Jets photos she looks really nice in my opinion

CvjQZ0WWAAA-r3_.jpg

I wanted to see her makeover too! I wonder what they would have done?!?

The little girl on the right in this pic looks like she has anorexia. Look at her arms and ribs. I speak of what I know having 2 friends w/life long battles. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, gotta watch said:

Can someone please tell me what happened to Erica? There's lots of innuendo on the regular thread, but I can't figure it out. Thx!

We don't know for sure - most of us are assuming she stepped down because of her ongoing injury. Though the way the show is avoiding it completely, it's hard to say. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, gotta watch said:

Can someone please tell me what happened to Erica? There's lots of innuendo on the regular thread, but I can't figure it out. Thx!

Since CMT's MTT is showing TC in chronological order, we'll find out about Erica when we get to the week she left or resigned. Since Erica was at the HOF, that may take another couple weeks. Erica was popular, and Holly was one of the most fan-followed DCCs, so MTT and CMT know they can't simply ignore their absences nor Jenna not being at the HOF event. MTT will air in full or in part their leaving/resignations, whichever the case may be.

CMT and the DCC are keeping a tight rein on spoilers this year, so much of what is out there is speculation. 

• Love 1
On 9/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, KatebytheSea said:

Since CMT's MTT is showing TC in chronological order, we'll find out about Erica when we get to the week she left or resigned. Since Erica was at the HOF, that may take another couple weeks. Erica was popular, and Holly was one of the most fan-followed DCCs, so MTT and CMT know they can't simply ignore their absences nor Jenna not being at the HOF event. MTT will air in full or in part their leaving/resignations, whichever the case may be.

CMT and the DCC are keeping a tight rein on spoilers this year, so much of what is out there is speculation. 

Lol yes they can, and they likely will.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

Lol yes they can, and they likely will.

yeah, this ^^

They barely even mention the vets in this show (oh, hey there, Chantal is still a DCC?? Wouldn't have known if I didn't see her in an IG video from last weekend).... so I bet they will say nothing about Erica and Holly, they just suddenly won't be there.  I noticed in this weeks episode that Holly has a ton of KT tape on her leg....  unless something catastrophic happened WHILE the cameras were there (doubt it) I wouldn't be surprised if she's gone this week or next and no mention of it. 

This show is really about TCC's (although I WANT MORE ABOUT WHATS UP WITH THE VETS!!!!).

ETA: ballroom girl is unattractive.  Sorry. Not like hideous ugly or anything, but she is not up to the level of the jesus-loving southern ladies that DCC is looking for.  There is nothing that DCC makeovers could do to help her, she has an 'east coast' look. 

Edited by Collette1104
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

TC isn't being shown in chronological order 100%.  If it were, the announcement of Kashara as GL would not have been shown yet.

Pretty sure it's in order, they just edited that way and used a clip of her reaction to being called a second leader. 

2 hours ago, Collette1104 said:

yeah, this ^^

They barely even mention the vets in this show (oh, hey there, Chantal is still a DCC?? Wouldn't have known if I didn't see her in an IG video from last weekend).... so I bet they will say nothing about Erica and Holly, they just suddenly won't be there.  I noticed in this weeks episode that Holly has a ton of KT tape on her leg....  unless something catastrophic happened WHILE the cameras were there (doubt it) I wouldn't be surprised if she's gone this week or next and no mention of it. 

This show is really about TCC's (although I WANT MORE ABOUT WHATS UP WITH THE VETS!!!!).

ETA: ballroom girl is unattractive.  Sorry. Not like hideous ugly or anything, but she is not up to the level of the jesus-loving southern ladies that DCC is looking for.  There is nothing that DCC makeovers could do to help her, she has an 'east coast' look. 

Not the east coast i live in;)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rosiemac said:

Not the east coast i live in;)

I didn't want to start anything by saying she has a 'new jersey look' but..... ;-)  (i love you NJ!!!!!) But there is a marked difference in the southern look (soft hair, soft features, very feminine) and the upper east coast/NY look (often a little 'harder'/high fashion) .  Not that one is more attractive than the other, I like the east coast look, they are just very different and this girl has that, plus is in the middle of the pack in attractiveness.  There is only so much you can do to bring a girl from 'east coast medium' to 'southern pretty'. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Pretty sure it's in order, they just edited that way and used a clip of her reaction to being called a second leader. 

It had to be edited, though, because Kashara being named GL did not happen yet.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

TC isn't being shown in chronological order 100%.  If it were, the announcement of Kashara as GL would not have been shown yet.

Yep it is the original group leaders were announced the week of June 15th.  Training camp started the week of June 5th.  The second week groups were announced.  It is on all their IG stories with the dates.

5 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

Yep it is the original group leaders were announced the week of June 15th.

Kashara was not the original GL, Erica was.  Thus, it was shown out of order.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, ByTor said:

They do announce the seconds. The seconds were announced when the GLs were. They just replaced Erica's name with hers in post. Definitely in order, per Shelly.

15 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Not to mince hairs but the weekly episodes are going in order.  If peeps have not read the blog or are not friends with these ladies they would have never known Erica was a GL.  Thus it is going in order from the shows perspective and timeline .

The fact that Erica has been edited out shows the organization and CMT do not want anyone to know about Erica.  Hence an whole other can of worms they are trying to bury .

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

They do announce the seconds. The seconds were announced when the GLs were. They just replaced Erica's name with hers in post. Definitely in order, per Shelly.

Exactly.  But on the episode, she was announced as GL, NOT assistant GL.. She was not named GL that week, she was named GL in a later week.  Editing or not,  that was out of order, that's all I'm saying.

4 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

The fact that Erica has been edited out shows the organization and CMT do not want anyone to know about Erica.  Hence an whole other can of worms they are trying to bury .

Agreed.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Exactly.  But on the episode, she was announced as GL, NOT assistant GL.. She was not named GL that week, she was named GL in a later week.  Editing or not,  that was out of order, that's all I'm saying.

Agreed.

I think they just spliced her name in for Erica's in editing. You can tell because it's choppy. But yes, making it look like she was GL from the start.

3 hours ago, Collette1104 said:

I didn't want to start anything by saying she has a 'new jersey look' but..... ;-)  (i love you NJ!!!!!) But there is a marked difference in the southern look (soft hair, soft features, very feminine) and the upper east coast/NY look (often a little 'harder'/high fashion) .  Not that one is more attractive than the other, I like the east coast look, they are just very different and this girl has that, plus is in the middle of the pack in attractiveness.  There is only so much you can do to bring a girl from 'east coast medium' to 'southern pretty'. 

I know what you mean. I have seen the Jersey Shore....there are some who go a little heavy handed on the make up. My brother lived in Atlanta for 15 years so I understand what you are saying. I grew up outside of Philly and went to school in Delaware, kinda like Brianna, so we both have to same style, though she is much prettier than me;) I used to kid my friends from the south that they had perfected mascara application! 

Edited by Rosiemac
23 hours ago, lfedncr said:

Not to mince hairs but the weekly episodes are going in order.  If peeps have not read the blog or are not friends with these ladies they would have never known Erica was a GL.  Thus it is going in order from the shows perspective and timeline .

Don't think it was worms in those cans LOL.

• Love 5

A lot of current (and former) DCC's are still liking  Erica's IG posts which I don't think they would do if she left on bad terms. Jenna is one of them. You'd think after what we saw last episode with Jenna she would steer clear of anything and anybody who would further tarnish her image. Erica went to Canton for Jerry's induction into the hall of fame. I hope we find out. I loved Erica. 

On 9/30/2017 at 5:43 PM, Lorimar263 said:

A lot of current (and former) DCC's are still liking  Erica's IG posts which I don't think they would do if she left on bad terms. Jenna is one of them. You'd think after what we saw last episode with Jenna she would steer clear of anything and anybody who would further tarnish her image. Erica went to Canton for Jerry's induction into the hall of fame. I hope we find out. I loved Erica. 

Or maybe they're just her friends who like what she's posting. Idk I don't think that they're supposed to NOT like her posts or unfriend her because they are no longer teammates. They're still 'sisters'. I'm sure it sucks she's gone, but matter the circumstances she still was a leader and a friend above all else.

• Love 2
On 9/23/2017 at 3:51 AM, MrsEVH said:

Article about rookie TCC Madeline who was cut

http://ndsmcobserver.com/2017/09/alumna-explores-world-of-sports/

Looks like she's working for Sydney's company.

https://www.instagram.com/madeline_molloy/

This article give almost no important information, It didn't tell anything about her collage situation ? did she go to Notre Dame ? Did she transfer from Notre Dame to a collage in Texas (Which if it's true is a bad decision IMO) ??? Do your job well writer !! UGH!!

7 minutes ago, mmm said:

This article give almost no important information, It didn't tell anything about her collage situation ? did she go to Notre Dame ? Did she transfer from Notre Dame to a collage in Texas (Which if it's true is a bad decision IMO) ??? Do your job well writer !! UGH!!

St. Mary's is the sister school to Notre Dame. That is why she cheered for ND. Back in the day ND was an all male school. St. Mary's was the all girl school. Like the seven sisters of the Ivy League. She has graduated college and now lives in Texas. From what I have gathered after she was cut and her IG she is getting ready for trying out again next year. She is still friends with rookies on the team and taking classes.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, mmm said:

The writer should have just come here for information..lol

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Rosiemac said:

St. Mary's is the sister school to Notre Dame. That is why she cheered for ND. Back in the day ND was an all male school. St. Mary's was the all girl school. Like the seven sisters of the Ivy League. She has graduated college and now lives in Texas. From what I have gathered after she was cut and her IG she is getting ready for trying out again next year. She is still friends with rookies on the team and taking classes.

Good work detective :) Thanks !!

On 9/30/2017 at 4:43 PM, Lorimar263 said:

This has already been answered.  I think it was @PrincessLeia answered it in another thread.  Erica was meant to stay in the locker room area since she wasn't performing but decided not to.  She dressed in street clothes, hit the stands and posted a snapchat of herself drinking a beer.  Kelli and Judy found out and axed her once they got home.  I highly doubt they will address Erica's departure and if they do; it will not be for the real reason she was cut. 

Edited by MyMomSaysImSpecial
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MyMomSaysImSpecial said:

This has already been answered.  I think it was @PrincessLeia answered it in another thread.  Erica was meant to stay in the locker room area since she wasn't performing but decided not to.  She dressed in street clothes, hit the stands and posted a snapchat of herself drinking a beer.  Kelli and Judy found out and axed her once they got home.  I highly doubt they will address Erica's departure and if they do; it will not be for the real reason she was cut. 

Thanks for the info. i am surprised though as Erica seemed like she had it all together. I guess you never know. 

14 hours ago, Lorimar263 said:

Thanks for the info. i am surprised though as Erica seemed like she had it all together. I guess you never know. 

Personally, I think Erica is all show.  Her Instagram screams to me that she's all about projecting an image and maintaining it.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

Holly does not get cut for her indiscretions, but Erica gets pilloried for a brewski shot on IG? Two and two ain't making 4. 

BC not the same thing. Erica's brewski shot was while she was ON THE JOB. 

Holly was not at work. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

BC not the same thing. Erica's brewski shot was while she was ON THE JOB. 

Holly was not at work. 

Even at that, I would have told Erica to take the photo off of IG and not make the same mistake again. If she is 21+, a beer in hand is legal. It may not be classy or ladylike in the eyes of the DCC, but it's not like she was smoking a doob.

• Love 1

I'm assuming it wasn't her first offense, but also K&J are about done. They're so disappointed they can no longer trust Holly and Jenna, and five seconds later one of their closest friends on the squad blatantly defies instructions and shows off on social media. 

Seriously poor decision making all around. I didn't think I would feel any sympathy for Jenna, but I did during the episode. She was caught in a bad spot, tho from what I'm seeing, Holly's friendship might not be worth the trouble. 

Jenna still seems immature and childlike to me for her age (based on the office visit) and Holly came across as manipulative and hard. She backpedaled but seemed more angry that she was caught than apologetic. Sigh. The whole time I just wanted her to be like "I'm sorry. It was such a bad choice but I got caught up in the moment."

I think K&J would have had more sympathy for the small town girl with stars in her eyes than a hard 20 year old defying rules. Kelly seemed to be giving her that smidge of benefit but Holly could have played that way better. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tinabee1967 said:

Even at that, I would have told Erica to take the photo off of IG and not make the same mistake again. If she is 21+, a beer in hand is legal. It may not be classy or ladylike in the eyes of the DCC, but it's not like she was smoking a doob.

Doesn't matter if it is legal or classy. If she was drinking alcohol at work, that's usually automatic grounds for being fired. This was about liability, not morals or appearance.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I'm assuming it wasn't her first offense, but also K&J are about done. They're so disappointed they can no longer trust Holly and Jenna, and five seconds later one of their closest friends on the squad blatantly defies instructions and shows off on social media. 

From that standpoint, I get it. Coming off the heels of Holly and Jenna, I can see why K&J have a very itchy trigger finger regarding any other offenses.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

Seriously poor decision making all around. I didn't think I would feel any sympathy for Jenna, but I did during the episode. She was caught in a bad spot, tho from what I'm seeing, Holly's friendship might not be worth the trouble. 

Jenna still seems immature and childlike to me for her age (based on the office visit) and Holly came across as manipulative and hard. She backpedaled but seemed more angry that she was caught than apologetic. Sigh. The whole time I just wanted her to be like "I'm sorry. It was such a bad choice but I got caught up in the moment."

I think K&J would have had more sympathy for the small town girl with stars in her eyes than a hard 20 year old defying rules. Kelly seemed to be giving her that smidge of benefit but Holly could have played that way better. 

From a manager's perspective it comes across as insubordination.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

From a manager's perspective it comes across as insubordination.

This. Insubordination for Jenna, Holly and Erica. 

Also Liability for Erica, if shes in injured reserve and in the stands drinking. If she fell and injured herself or whatever, the DCC org could be liable for her further injuries or disabilities.

• Love 5