Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm always fascinated at how the house dynamics can totally change in the matter of days, even hours. I don't think "the group" even cares about Jessica/Ramses noms right now. They are consumed with getting out one of their own. Alex is going to get out one of "the group" with no "blood on her hands". A pretty nifty HOH for her. I do wish she'd listen to Jason and put up Raven. "The group" would really implode if that happened, with Mark/Dom campaigning against Matt/Raven and Elena having a breakdown. 

• Love 10

I'm watching the Dom/Paul showdown from earlier this morning and Paul actually said he's not worried about what all of America thinks because he's pretty sure all of America has his back in this game because of what "we" tossed him. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm watching the Dom/Paul showdown from earlier this morning and Paul actually said he's not worried about what all of America thinks because he's pretty sure all of America has his back in this game because of what "we" tossed him. 

He's delusional.  That first temptation vote was a set-up.  He only won because the other hgs were totally unknown to viewers.  Did Paul forget that America voted Victor as the Fan Favorite in his season - with James and Natalie rounding out the Top 3.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ifoundit said:

He's delusional.  That first temptation vote was a set-up.  He only won because the other hgs were totally unknown to viewers.  Did Paul forget that America voted Victor as the Fan Favorite in his season - with James and Natalie rounding out the Top 3.

To be fair, Paul was ineligible because he was in final 2. But I agree with your first point.

5 minutes ago, ifoundit said:

And delusional to not know that viewers can change their minds as they watch the show unfold.  He is last on Jokers favorite poll.  LOL  

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, zenithwit said:

Refresh my memory, did Matt get into a showmance with Raven before or after he found out about her chronic illness?

Speaking of Raven, I find it interesting that the edited show has not discussed her illness yet.  But the device in her stomach was fairly visible during that HOH comp.  I wonder if the show will discuss it next week.  

I'm guessing that as soon as the champagne was poured and all the HGs were in the living room for the awkward introduction-and-lie meeting on the premiere, Raven stood up and went into her "I'm just a dyin' girl from the South, y'all! I have two hearts!" (Ugh, bitch, no you don't. You have one heart and a gastric stimulator).

I noticed that Matt started putting a little more distance between them and was a little cooler after the $200K in medical debt bombshell came out. I don't think he's been able to figure out how to bang the hot girl without having to pay her bills (or think she might hit him up?). That's why I thought he kept saying that Raven should win Big Brother. Then she gets the money, pays off her debt, and he gets to sleep with her guilt free. Well, until their second date, when she takes him to her coffin measuring appointment because DYING.

My greatest hope is that Raven become a backdoor target and gets booted from the house before the editors have a chance to set up the sob story with the sad piano tinkling away in the background. Well, my greatest hope is that they do a run down of all of her claims that she's about to expire much like Sucks has a dedicated topic for Raven DeathWatch and they lampoon the fuck out of her but since I know that will definitely never ever happen, I'll take the booted before her story comes out option.

ETA:

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Wow.  This is blatant.  Her "suffering" has moved out of a pampered sick child speculation to calculated liar.  Not that we didn't  suspect,  but this is confirmation. 

Have you never seen her talk about her stimulator and how it'll die and then she dies when it dies? Because she's always conveniently in a crop top and if she's wearing a jacket or sweater over the top, she'll open it, thrust her stomach forward to better see the Ipod Mini she stashed in there under her skin, and then go on her tale of woe. She has good sympathy game, I'll give her that.

ETAA: Thanks, @HahYallDoin, for calling it a gastric stimulator. Because it drives me up the wall when Raven starts in on her "Both my hearts are breaking for you right now". Is she a Time Lord now?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
(edited)

Jason seems to be the few that can see right through Paul and his crap. Good I hope he's the one to take him out. 

Paul maybe stop yelling at him & calling him stupid. He's 14 years older then you. I wouldn't appreciate if was coming at me like that constantly. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 8
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Have you never seen her talk about her stimulator and how it'll die and then she dies when it dies? Because she's always conveniently in a crop top and if she's wearing a jacket or sweater over the top, she'll open it, thrust her stomach forward to better see the Ipod Mini she stashed in there under her skin, and then go on her tale of woe. She has good sympathy game, I'll give her that.

Of course I have!  My post was about her foot specifically.  The video of her ripping her sock off, so the bandage could be seen and limping to greet Christmas.  

16 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Jason seems to be the few that can see right through Paul and his crap. Good I hope he's the one to take him out. 

Paul maybe stop yelling at him & calling him stupid. He's 14 years older then you. I wouldn't appreciate if was coming at me like that constantly. 

Yes and he must see through Raven, too.   I am surprised because he didn't start out as one you would peg as having a good game sense. 

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Of course I have!  My post was about her foot specifically.  The video of her ripping her sock off, so the bandage could be seen and limping to greet Christmas.  

Ah. I was considering the thrusting stomach and awkward pose as confirmation long before the sock incident but then we already know that she's my BEC. It's why I know so much about her feeds activity. I need to keep feeding the hate somehow. 

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Ah. I was considering the thrusting stomach and awkward pose as confirmation long before the sock incident but then we already know that she's my BEC. It's why I know so much about her feeds activity. I need to keep feeding the hate somehow. 

I didn't include the video in my post so it may not have been clear.   Oh yes, I see her thrust her stomach in her crop tops.  She has been doing that since day one!   What is BEC? 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I didn't include the video in my post so it may not have been clear.   Oh yes, I see her thrust her stomach in her crop tops.  She has been doing that since day one!   What is BEC? 

1324596542030_7713053.png

Bitch Eating Crackers.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

1324596542030_7713053.png

Bitch Eating Crackers.

Oh yes.  Just did not connect with the letters.  I don't do letters.  Dom AND Raven are my BEC.  They both irritate the fuck out of me.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Welcome to the club. I'm gonna have tee shirts made. We'll be able to find each other while we're waiting for the Bus to Hell. I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure I've been upgraded to the party bus. First class all the way, baby.

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Welcome to the club. I'm gonna have tee shirts made. We'll be able to find each other while we're waiting for the Bus to Hell. I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure I've been upgraded to the party bus. First class all the way, baby.

I'll bring snacks.  It irks me that her name is a favorite bird of mine.  Crows and Ravens are extremely smart and very cool birds.  So let's call her Two Hearts on the T, okay?  Make them black with dripping blood.  Okay, I am getting carried away, now.. 

Edited by wings707
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Elena also has become closer to Matt and they talk together a lot.  Elena does not even share a bed with Mark.  

They were sharing a bed when feeds started.  So they aren't anymore?  

Just now, gunderda said:

They were sharing a bed when feeds started.  So they aren't anymore?  

It was off and on in the beginning, maybe that has changed.  

Some are up now. 

I think Matt will make it far, he is under the radar and well liked.  Put that together with being willing to vote Raven out and you have a solid alliance member.  He has not voiced he would vote her out but that will come up.  I can see him aligning with others behind her back.  

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Rewinding a bit today, I present to you a selection of the hot, new production It's All About Me (And Only Me), starring Big Brother 19's Raven.

giphy.gif

Play close attention to her as she rips the sock from her foot to better show off her bandaged piggie to leech sympathy from the woman who had ten broken bones in her foot. Watch with amazement as her limp gets worse and more pronounced out of nowhere.

It's a master class in manipulation. Brava, Raven. 

She's such a mess. Like a root beer float: sounds delicious but after the first bite you realize it's all smoke and mirrors. I can't stand her. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

My greatest hope is that Raven become a backdoor target and gets booted from the house before the editors have a chance to set up the sob story with the sad piano tinkling away in the background. Well, my greatest hope is that they do a run down of all of her claims that she's about to expire much like Sucks has a dedicated topic for Raven DeathWatch and they lampoon the fuck out of her but since I know that will definitely never ever happen, I'll take the booted before her story comes out option.

Dear god please make this come true. 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

She's such a mess. Like a root beer float: sounds delicious but after the first bite you realize it's all smoke and mirrors. I can't stand her. 

I love this analogy!  Root beer floats are terrible.  

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Are you kidding me!!! Root beer floats are a gift directly from God. Don't be comparing them to our nearly dead princess. :-)

Correct me if I'm wrong (I know you will), I don't pay close attention to the broadcast shows, but I don't think Raven's brave battle against Death has made the broadcast shows. Am I right? If that's true then the casual viewers don't likely know about said Brave Battle Against Certain Death and Also Stairs. I'm certain she thinks all of America is rallying to her (deathbed) side when, in fact, many don't know (and many don't care.) And a few of us are assholes who mock Brave Princesses Facing Death.

I'm going out for a root beer float now.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, zibnchy said:

Are you kidding me!!! Root beer floats are a gift directly from God. Don't be comparing them to our nearly dead princess. :-)

Correct me if I'm wrong (I know you will), I don't pay close attention to the broadcast shows, but I don't think Raven's brave battle against Death has made the broadcast shows. Am I right? If that's true then the casual viewers don't likely know about said Brave Battle Against Certain Death and Also Stairs. I'm certain she thinks all of America is rallying to her (deathbed) side when, in fact, many don't know (and many don't care.) And a few of us are assholes who mock Brave Princesses Facing Death.

I'm going out for a root beer float now.

Few of us? Even reddit gave up on being the warm and cuddly BB posting place because they're mocking the fuck out of her now. I think Tumblr is the only one who's still clutching their pearls at us assholes.

• Love 3

Oh man, I just sort of caught up and I took a look at the Sucks forum (Raven's Death Watch) referenced above, and it is my new favorite thing. I'm on an express train to hell. Come join me!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Few of us? Even reddit gave up on being the warm and cuddly BB posting place because they're mocking the fuck out of her now. I think Tumblr is the only one who's still clutching their pearls at us assholes.

It completely baffles me that Raven thought she could appear on national TV, exploit her illness and even f'ing aggrandize it without anyone questioning her lying *ss! 

This chick is truly sick alright...IN THE HEAD...and that isn't a result of her Gastroparesis! She will be in for a shock when she's out of the house and sees how the viewing public saw right through her lies. I can't even imagine how insulted her physicians would be to hear of how she has misrepresented her situation!

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

...... sees how the viewing public saw right through her lies. 

But there's the irony. The viewing public isn't seeing any of The Raven Deathwatch. Without that Drama, she's really a minor, relatively unimportant player at this point. If she were put OTB it would just Be eliminating another floater .

ETA: On the other hand hammies who are afraid of appearing less than compassionate if they do nominate her , don't know that the viewing public isn't aware of her impending demise. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

But there's the irony. The viewing public isn't seeing any of The Raven Deathwatch. Without that Drama, she's really a minor, relatively unimportant player at this point. If she were put OTB it would just Be eliminating another floater .

Both of Raven's hearts will break at this news...

• Love 7

Does anybody have any insights or ideas as to why TPTB aren't milking ravens situation for all it's worth? It seems to me they would be loving the drama it creates. Even if the whole situation were fake or she were exaggerating her condition it has a certain Jonny Fairplay drama to it. 

• Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Does anybody have any insights or ideas as to why TPTB aren't milking ravens situation for all it's worth? It seems to me they would be loving the drama it creates. Even if the whole situation were fake or she were exaggerating her condition it has a certain Jonny Fairplay drama to it. 

I assumed it was because the Cody versus Paul and now Jessica's Game Resurrection was the more compelling story. Raven hasn't had much of an impact in the game itself as in comps, having power, etc.. They had a golden opportunity to bring it up when she grabbed the Never Not pass. Now I wonder if they've waited a little too long because the topic du jour is Raven: Fake It 'Til You Make It (Into The Grave) and social media and fan sites are calling bullshit* on her exaggerations.

*Not bullshit that she has an illness but bullshit in that she seems to make it sound worse than it is

ETA because I hate double posting:

Enjoy this video of Kevin talking to Jason about the Raven situation. I wish we could send them a message somehow (where's the blowup doll flying by on the drone when you need it) that it's okay, social media got there looong before the HGs did. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Does anybody have any insights or ideas as to why TPTB aren't milking ravens situation for all it's worth?

Because it doesn't really help Paul?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

ETAA: Thanks, @HahYallDoin, for calling it a gastric stimulator. Because it drives me up the wall when Raven starts in on her "Both my hearts are breaking for you right now". Is she a Time Lord now?

She is *NO* Time Lord, I would love to she what Missy would do to her!

• Love 1
(edited)

Here we go.  Mark is working himself into a lather.  He doesn't feel comfortable going up.  Well, no shit, no one does.  

Matt and Raven talking.  He thinks that somewhere down the line they will need Jason.  Probably true, not bad thinking.  Matt said he doesn't mind going up as a pawn but he doesn't think this is a pawn situation.  Yep, he is right again. 

Jason suggested Raven as the pawn instead of Mark.  I like his thinking but too soon. *  LOL 

*Helen voice. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

If Raven is AS bad as she claims she is, death bed etc. I cannot imagine CBS attorneys clearing her to be on this show, especially with someone who is such a high medical liability if she is on deaths door as she claims. So when Paul & Matt were talking about how they think Christmas should be pulled, it made me Lol, because wouldn't you think the same should apply towards Raven, or at least think, umm if Raven is as bad as she claims to be, why would they let her on the show.

Whatever your opinion is on the Christmas issue, bottom line is she isn't dying, as Raven claims she is. 

I do think she has issues for sure, but I don't think they are as extreme as she's making it out to be as CBS cleared her to play. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Because it doesn't really help Paul?

They are done helping Paul, he is on his own now.   He got the game rolling and others are stepping into focus.  He did what they wanted.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Is Dominique letting death take her already? Curled up in bed (in full makeup, naturally), crying and reading the Bible before Paul came by to tell her that no matter what happens in the house, he hopes they remain friends on the outside and Josh coming by to be... Josh. 

In stark contrast, Alex and Christmas talking with Raven, Mark, and Jason in the room about how Dominique is the evil and rehashing the Jillian vote. But before Christmas and Raven came up, Mark outed Kevin as the hinky voter. 

ETA:

Raven: "I know who God is. I have two terminal diseases."

It's like the fucking stitches. Leave her in there for another week, she'll have three terminal diseases.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In stark contrast, Alex and Christmas talking with Raven, Mark, and Jason in the room about how Dominique is the evil and rehashing the Jillian vote. But before Christmas and Raven came up, Mark outed Kevin as the hinky voter. 

Mark has brought up the possibility of Kevin being the hinky voter to Jason and Alex before, but they wouldn't entertain it.  So did Mark say how he knows this to be true?  Unless I missed it, I don't think Paul has ever told anyone that Kevin is responsible for the hinky vote.  Mark and I think even Matt have suggested it when Paul has been present and Paul has never come clean about it that I have seen.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

Mark has brought up the possibility of Kevin being the hinky voter to Jason and Alex before, but they wouldn't entertain it.  So did Mark say how he knows this to be true?  Unless I missed it, I don't think Paul has ever told anyone that Kevin is responsible for the hinky vote.  Mark and I think even Matt have suggested it when Paul has been present and Paul has never come clean about it that I have seen.

Nope, no proof and Alex just made "Oh! Makes sense!" type noises so it didn't really go anywhere. I didn't realize it had been brought up before 

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Is Alex really seriously considering leaving the nominations the same? 

Yes. And Jason is seriously considering pulling off Jessica anyway. Hold strong, Jason. Even if Raven doesn't make it up there, you did your best. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Yes. And Jason is seriously considering pulling off Jessica anyway. Hold strong, Jason. Even if Raven doesn't make it up there, you did your best. 

Heh. Jason really wants Raven up. I hope he just goes for it, regardless of what Alex says. I'm afraid he'll chicken out if Alex really is adamant on not using it.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. Jason really wants Raven up. I hope he just goes for it, regardless of what Alex says. I'm afraid he'll chicken out if Alex really is adamant on not using it.

It's way too risky to leave Jessica up there. Is no one offering her deals: Jessica is someone's number in exchange for safety until x point in the game? There are so many missed opportunities if they aren't. 

• Love 2

Fuck me, but Jason and Josh are the only two who make any sense right now. It's too bad everyone thinks they're idiots. I think Ramses gets it, too, but everyone hates him for no reason so he just acts like a lamb and agrees with everything anyone says now. Sigh. No hope, man.

My BEC is Paul, of course, but also Matt. 

• Love 1

Alex is so convinced that everyone will vote Dom out because people are giving her their word.  Jason is trying to tell her he's not convinced they really want Dom out.  Alex thinks they will do what she wants because they owe her for agreeing to go up on the block.  She refuses to listen to Jason that maybe just maybe not everyone is telling her the truth.

• Love 2
(edited)

God, Alex with HoHitis is annoying as fuck. She's ordering Jason around to go talk to people to "reassure" himself that everyone wants to vote out Dominique against Jessica. 

Use the Veto, Jason. Don't listen to these idiots. 

ETA: Yes, Jason! Go ask Raven if she'll be the pawn. She's "totally safe". Do it do it do it!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

I don't get her reasoning at all.  Jason said if the others flip the vote then he and Alex are fucked.  She said, "Yeah, probably for next week, but there's the battle back and we can win it". Why would you even want to chance it?  I really hope Jason uses the POV anyway.

• Love 3

Jason's talking to Matt/Elena. He's saying that he might not use the veto, but he wants to use it and get Raven up. Matt's response? "Well, uh, it's hard to ask me because I'm with her but...you can ask. Go ahead!" 

• Love 4

Paul is denying that Kevin was the hinky vote to Alex.  Alex said Kevin is just playing both sides.  Paul is still trying to say Dominique was behind the vote.  Alex seems to be buying what Paul is selling.

Paul is pushing for Mark to go up as a pawn.  Maybe she'll listen to him.  But I question Paul's motives for wanting this.  Paul could very well try to flip the vote and vote Mark out.  That would leave Elena even more likely to do what Paul wants and Dominique would still be on everyone's shit list.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's so aggravating to watch Jason and Josh make valid, smart, totally-correct-in-a-lot-of-cases points and have them shot down again and again.

I found this post about Raven's illness and how it doesn't really track. 

Love that article.  There was a video of her mother on FB the other day, crying and asking for money.  She says she has lost so many friends to this disease and names a few.  It did not read genuine.  She is a grifter looking for money. 

The more Raven keeps this up in the house, the sooner they will put her up and out.   So you go Raven, seal your fate!  

• Love 1