Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

"stares at [his] cock". Right, because all gay guys like to stare at other guys' cocks. 

Well pretty much they do!  LOL  But straight men often thing gay men are after them and that is not true. 

Jess may be smarter than I thought she was.  BUT it has not crossed her mind that maybe Cody will put Paul up and it should have. 

• Love 1

Josh is just so fucking dumb, poor thing!  

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, how long before this big alliance starts to implode? I predict by next week, and it'll most likely be Jessica to implode. 

I was just thinking about that.  It cannot make it past 2 more evictions, it cannot.  Paul will be the first to align with everyone, planting seeds of how to get to the end with each side. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Jess may be smarter than I thought she was.  BUT it has not crossed her mind that maybe Cody will put Paul up and it should have. 

They're all fairly smart....for now. The Oddballs are the one who are pretty stupid (Josh, Alex has shown signs of being stupid even if she's pretty athletic in the comps, Jillian), but I expect that the longer the weeks pass, the more gullible these people become.

Paul/Christmas are both doing pretty good at maintaining friendships with everyone in the house; they're both thinking ahead to when the big group breaks apart. I haven't seen too much of the others, but at least Jessica and Cody are not doing a good job socially. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

Kevin's name has also never come up. I would argue that he and Christmas have the best games going, with Paul coming in right behind.

I know! Nobody has a damn clue that he took the money!! I do worry about Christmas and as much as I want her to get to the finale, I don't think she will. They'll probably target her sooner rather than later. Dominique so far seems to have an ok position, as does Mark. It's only been 24 hours, and the house is very unbalanced, so it's hard to tell who's in the best position and who's not. 

• Love 1

ROFL, Cody wants an 11 person jury, and he thinks he is the only one to convince Alex to do what he wants if he wins HOH, because she can be part of their group and not an outsider, and she can be part of the jury.

Um.....what? He's trying to pull a Devin here, apparently. 

BOMB SQUAD, 2.0! 

• Love 9
(edited)

I am not a fan of Jessica.

Apparently the plan is to get rid of Jason. Alrighty then. I'd rather it be Jillian but I ain't mad at it.

I hope Cody tells Alex she can be part of the cool kids now and she tells him to eat shit again lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
(edited)

Apparently, Cody knows more than everyone else in the house. He knows where everyone's heads are at and he thinks that if Alex wins HoH, he can sway her to keep him off the block even though he put her up there this week. 

I don't... I... does he know how this shit works?

ETA:

Matt to Cody: "Unless they add a Roadkill type power, the HoH has unchecked power." I couldn't hear the rest over my wild laughter.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

Apparently, Cody knows more than everyone else in the house. He knows where everyone's heads are at and he thinks that if Alex wins HoH, he can sway her to keep him off the block even though he put her up there this week. 

No he doesn't clearly!  Lol

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

He is morphing into full Monte (lol) at this point. Honestly, it's hilarious. 

• Love 7

Jessica is the poor girl's Natalie. I know Natalie had some faults, but she was relatively jealous-free of other girls, and she really wanted that girl power, even though she got into a showmance. Natalie was just nicer to people in the house, too. Jessica doesn't seem to want to be friends with many people. Dominique and others say that she's nice; I'm still waiting to see evidence of that!

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I totally change my mind about Cody. He can go at any time! His only use to me was to backdoor Paul. Now that he can't do that, and doesn't seem to consider that option anymore, he's useless! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, apparently the wild laughter covered Cody offering to go up on the block and be the target to save everyone else. He's willing to throw himself under the bus, y'all. 

Heh.

But if I have to be honest, I think Cody might respect Alex a little bit because she's a fierce competitor that challenges him. I think it's possible that he might actually be liking her more than he says, which is why he's trying to protect her. He also wants the second best competitor around on his side. 

• Love 5

Retraction, Jess is not smarter than I thought.   She is exactly as dumb as I thought. 

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh.

But if I have to be honest, I think Cody might respect Alex a little bit because she's a fierce competitor that challenges him. I think it's possible that he might actually be liking her more than he says, which is why he's trying to protect her. He also wants the second best competitor around on his side. 

YES

• Love 4

LOL. 

Jessica seems smart on the surface, but she's too cocky and too petty, which will be a downfall and she'll continue to say stupid things. 

Damnit, namesake! Don't make me embarassed to be called Jessica!

Also, please, nobody nickname her Jess, because I'm nicknamed Jess and don't want to be associated with her. 

Dominque, you seem like a smart girl. Maybe you should be swaying you and Mark over into the middle of the pack, where Paul, Christmas, and Kevin are. Join the likable group. I don't want to end up hating you by association. Matt's already on my shit list. Please don't join him.

• Love 3

Does Alex choose her replacement?  It is usually HOH.  Last year they had a twist with the 3 noms where veto winner choose but we are back to normal, right?

Out of all of them, I like the Behind The Scenes Majority the best. I don't think I hate a single one.

Yes, sadly not even Paul anymore. See? This is what happens! A vet comes back, and they're hated at first until worse newbies come and show their colours! Paul's a chameleon, and it's annoying that now he's a little lower down the list on people I want gone ASAP. Now I need Cody, Jessica, Josh, and Jillian gone first.

Damnit, Paul! Why do you have to appear ok right now?

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Elena to Alex: Let's have a makeup party!

Christmas to Alex: You wanna work out?!

Ladies, it's been a minute since she won, maybe wait just a tad longer so it's not super obvious.

True, although Christmas, from what I understand, has been doing a good job maintaining friendly interactions with everyone. But Elena needs to tone it down a little bit.

I think I like Cody more than Jessica, which is frightening.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Out of all of them, I like the Behind The Scenes Majority the best. I don't think I hate a single one.

I don't actually like any of them yet, but I hate everyone else more, so I'm down for it.

• Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Jessica is high key annoying and controlling!  She's mad Cody respects Alex's gm.  Jessica is almost trying to make herself into a target. 

Cody is seeing the need to put her up at some point sooner than later before jury! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I dislike both Jessica and Cody for various reasons, so I can't choose which one I hate more. I think they both just plain suck. Jessica's useless, she's needy, she's petty, and she can't seem to let go of her jealousy, even when she pretends that she's not jealous and that it's all "strategic". Except when Christmas explains her disdain toward Alex, it doesn't feel like it's because of jealousy. And Cody? Well, he's controlling, he's kind of an idiot, and he thinks that he has all this power in the house because he's won three competitions and is HOH. He thinks because he respects strong gameplayers, that everyone else needs to. 

And you know what's sad? Is that now I'm starting to doubt that Megan was completely nuts. She must have gotten a vibe between Jessica and Alex's rivalry to come to the conclusion that Jessica might have been racist toward Alex. Jessica is showing Aaryn-like behaviour. I don't know if she'll get to those racist levels, but she's in that zone. 

• Love 1

Why is everybody hating on Cody?  I kind of like him.  I do worry about his pick of Mark to be his close ally.  Mark likes Paul and I could see him running to tell Paul about the back door plan.  Christmas is a good player but she needs to step back because if she isn't alligned with Paul he will take her out fast.

I do not like Paul at all.  Disliked him on his season and if they are smart they will take him out first.  But with that said I think Mark might align himself with Paul and form an alliance like Paul had last time. 

Boy Megan sure got a bad rap!

Dominique trusts Cody to steer the ship and captain the boat. She doesn't need to know everything, she blindly trusts him.

Jessica is questioning everything about Cody and his game. And continues to use the name Pao Pao (or Cow Pao/Pow? I can't quite tell). 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why is everybody hating on Cody?  I kind of like him.  I do worry about his pick of Mark to be his close ally.  Mark likes Paul and I could see him running to tell Paul about the back door plan.  Christmas is a good player but she needs to step back because if she isn't alligned with Paul he will take her out fast.

I do not like Paul at all.  Disliked him on his season and if they are smart they will take him out first.  But with that said I think Mark might align himself with Paul and form an alliance like Paul had last time. 

The one thing I do like is that he doesn't put up with bullshit. He's not even falling for Jessica's antics with being a jealous girlfriend. And I do like that he's respecting genuine gameplay while shitting on people who aren't doing shit (like Jessica). I'm really torn on the guy, especially when comparing him to Jessica. The one thing is that Cody is spewing idiotic comments about an 11 person jury and stuff like that, so it's why I'm not liking him that much. Plus, the power is starting to get to his head. He thinks he's the Captain, and I think Dominique is playing too hard into that angle. And if she truly trusts Cody then yikes. 

Paul should be taken out because he has a great social game, especially at the beginning. Sadly, he doesn't seem to be going anywhere. 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Dominique has Cody on a better leash than Jessica.  He actually listens to her when they compare notes. 

She did until she talked too long repeating herself.   She lost him when she lapsed into self aggrandizing. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

There very different questions.

1. Is there anywhere a Canadian can watch the feeds?

B. Why would Matt winning HOH make Ramses, or anyone, stare at his dick

Last. Does anyone watch After Dark and the feeds both...if so is it live or a little delayed.

1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

Where is everybody getting all this info?  I don't remember any of this from the show.  Live feeds?  TIA

Yeah, this is all happening now on the live feeds. Most of it won't be shown on the actual show, so if you want an accurate representation of the houseguests, reading the feeds or watching them is your best bet.

• Love 1

Heh, unsurprising, Jessica/Cody don't seem to really like each other anymore. They're already seeming unhappy with each other. Hopefully that showmance is over by next week. But I'm not sure if either want to let go of the physical aspects of their showmance. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

There very different questions.

1. Is there anywhere a Canadian can watch the feeds?

B. Why would Matt winning HOH make Ramses, or anyone, stare at his dick

Last. Does anyone watch After Dark and the feeds both...if so is it live or a little delayed.

1.  Don't know 

B. He is not going to do that.  He said he would let him stare at his sick. It was humor.

Last.  It happening live but only one camera that changes rooms following the most interesting conversation. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh, unsurprising, Jessica/Cody don't seem to really like each other anymore. They're already seeming unhappy with each other. Hopefully that showmance is over by next week. But I'm not sure if either want to let go of the physical aspects of their showmance. 

Cody is going to cool it.   He sees her glomming on.

Paul: "Whoever wins HoH next week needs to go upstairs, drop that key on the table, and say 'What are we going to do?'."

Fuuuck. When Paul is sounding like the smartest out of the group...

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Paul: "Whoever wins HoH next week needs to go upstairs, drop that key on the table, and say 'What are we going to do?'."

Fuuuck. When Paul is sounding like the smartest out of the group...

Because he is the smartest guy in the group.!  

• Love 1