Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Man, Mark is soaked. Raven's makeup will be totally washed off. That green stuff looks like the pickle juice Josh threw up earlier today. More pickle juice!

Raven rubbing her butt against the wall reminds me of a ewe that's just starting labor and rubbing its butt against the wall, the barn door, the feeder, the railing.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Elena literally won't shut up.

I thought it was Elena, but I think it actually IS Alex...mostly because I forgot about her until the camera focused on her.

They both are!

• Love 1

Jessica has a renewed strength hearing Cody say, be my girlfriend.  She now knows they will continue outside the house. 

Jessica has not changed her position.

I want her to win

(edited)
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I wonder who Jessica would put up if she won. Did she talk about it with Cody? I skipped them everytime they were on. 

She can't put up Paul, so it was any 2 of the groupies.  I think Christmas & Elena possibly.

Edited by Artsda
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I wonder who Jessica would put up if she won. Did she talk about it with Cody? I skipped them everytime they were on. 

I'm guessing she'd put up Josh and Christmas.  Remember, she was aghast that Christmas dissed her during the first live show.  She also got into it when Josh was shouting like a moron after the veto ceremony.  

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Maybe Josh 

Hate to say it but Jessica is impressing me with this challenge. No bullshit, just a determined look on her face. I'm rooting for her.

Unfortunately I don't think she's savvy enough to be HOH. But it would be fun to see everyone kissing up to her.

One more time - SHUT UP PAUL. For the love of god, please just shut up. (I swear I would murder him if I had to be stuck with him.)

Also, Cody helped himself with his Julie interview. He was pleasant and, dare I say it, witty. And I think he got a little choked up for some reason.

Why do they keep switching back and forth to puppies for about 10 seconds each time. Is the guy who does that drunk?

• Love 4
(edited)

It really is too bad that Raven got her leg gnawed off in that rusty bear trap.  This is the kind of challenge where a dancer might have done well

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 10
(edited)

If Jessica wins HOH, if she was smart, she'd put up Christmas and anyone who would 100% stay over Christmas. She and Cody have constantly talked about a buyback, she'd want the chick with the broken foot to be his competition. Or, she'll target Ramses to make the house happy.

Edited by Katesus7
Just now, Katesus7 said:

If Jessica wins HOH, if she was smart, she'd put up Christmas and anyone who would 100% stay over Christmas. She and Cody have constantly talked about a buyback, she'd want the chick with the broken leg to be his competition. Or, she'll target Ramses to make the house happy.

Ah ha, yes.  Good idea