Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

The best revenge that Jess and Cody could get on these morons is to be cast on Amazing Race. These jokers think they will be so popular. Raven even mentioned being on it. I wonder if that was her plan all along, start a showmanance, ala Jeff and Jordan or Brendon and Rachael, to get on another show. But she chose the boringist houseguest alive for that! I'm livid too about what has happened and what is happening to Cody.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It is possible that DR will step in to stop anyone talking about Cody's daughter.  He must have told them he did not plan on telling anyone for fear of getting his daughter or mother involved.  

It depends on if they're trying to still protect Paul. It took them three pots and pans incidents to finally tell Josh to knock it off and leave Mark alone. They allowed Josh to continue to harass Mark even after Mark almost hit Josh with the pans (remember, he was still carrying them around and confronting Mark, and even told Mark upfront that he'd continue to harass him after Mark's apology). I'm not having a whole lot of faith in them stopping Paul and his minions from bringing up Paisley. Although, it depends how in depth they go because if they keep having to fish the conversation, they might tell them to stop then. 

• Love 1

Production isn't going to step in about Cody telling someone about his daughter and that person spilling to someone else. I know we'd like for it to happen, but it won't. And it shouldn't. The game should be left alone to play itself out. It's not on the DR to fix this. Cody blindly trusted someone and that someone broke their trust. It's a game thing. We all know that Paul is going to use this as a weapon when he needs to but that's well within the rules of the game. He's a disgusting piece of trash but it'll be considered fair game.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Production isn't going to step in about Cody telling someone about his daughter and that person spilling to someone else. I know we'd like for it to happen, but it won't. And it shouldn't. The game should be left alone to play itself out. It's not on the DR to fix this. Cody blindly trusted someone and that someone broke their trust. It's a game thing. We all know that Paul is going to use this as a weapon when he needs to but that's well within the rules of the game. He's a disgusting piece of trash but it'll be considered fair game.

You are absolutely right. They probably love the idea of this getting back to Cody.   Cody said it, no one decided to bring up background information they knew ahead of time.   He exposed his daughter.  Thank you for setting me straight.  I was still on boil when I had that ridiculous notion!  LOL

3 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Thanks Wings. I've been binge reading these pages!  If Cody DOR'd like Megan due to excessive stress, they have set the precedent for the eviction to continue, wouldn't you say??

Oh he will not walk out!  That is for sure.  

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Exactly. They'll let it happen because, short of violence or severe harassment, they need to let things play out because it's a game. Even if we find it disgusting, it'll show the true colours of people.

Ok, I have a deal with myself: the first person to shut down the Cody has a daughter bashing (which includes questioning his parenting or bringing up Paisley in a negative way) gets absolved from all previous "crimes", so to speak. That doesn't mean they won't get back on my bad side for future comments and actions. But if someone shuts the shit talking about Cody's daughter/parenting down, I'll absolutely forgive them for their past comments and actions. So even if that's Raven (which...heh, Raven shutting that shit down...hilarious, but a possibility), then I'll move her up above anyone participating in this shit. 

It's like when Paulie mentioned Da'Vonne's daughter in the jury house and she went apeshit. I completely cheered her on, even when she was far from my favourite houseguest. There are certain things you just don't bring up in terms of the game. Kids is one of them. 

I'm sure I'll calm down at some point tonight. 

• Love 6

I now have seen the advantage, for me, that Kevin ratted.  It will cause some new drama which we need since this season is in the sewer anyway. Might as well set it on fire, too!   Cody will go nuts if he hears, and he will.  Production would have to call in extra security.  They may be doing that now.  LOL!  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So even if that's Raven (which...heh, Raven shutting that shit down...hilarious, but a possibility), then I'll move her up above anyone participating in this shit. 

Raven: "If I had a child-"

Feedsters lean in close to their monitors and crank the volume in anticipation of her shutting that shit down.

Raven: "I would never leave it at home without me for four months, no sir. I would treasure that little bundle of joy with every breath left in my body. And there ain't many of those left. Of course, if I had a child, it would get my disease, so I'd most likely be sittin' at their bedside in the hospital, holdin' their hand and prayin' every day that someone finds the cure for this terrible, horrible terminal disease - I mean, both terminal diseases. And I can't have children anyway, because my ovaries are all messed up and I need to have me a hysterectomy, which is why I want to freeze my eggs.... did I ever tell you about the time Cody tried to kiss me?"

Truthfully, you know it'll be Mark. God, I want to give that poor kid a hug.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Exactly. They'll let it happen because, short of violence or severe harassment, they need to let things play out because it's a game. Even if we find it disgusting, it'll show the true colours of people.

Ok, I have a deal with myself: the first person to shut down the Cody has a daughter bashing (which includes questioning his parenting or bringing up Paisley in a negative way) gets absolved from all previous "crimes", so to speak. That doesn't mean they won't get back on my bad side for future comments and actions. But if someone shuts the shit talking about Cody's daughter/parenting down, I'll absolutely forgive them for their past comments and actions. So even if that's Raven (which...heh, Raven shutting that shit down...hilarious, but a possibility), then I'll move her up above anyone participating in this shit. 

It's like when Paulie mentioned Da'Vonne's daughter in the jury house and she went apeshit. I completely cheered her on, even when she was far from my favourite houseguest. There are certain things you just don't bring up in terms of the game. Kids is one of them. 

I'm sure I'll calm down at some point tonight. 

Its pretty hard to do, when a) it was told in confidence, and b) a child is involved. Kevin is off  my Christmas card list! See what I did there...:)

• Love 5

I'm going to ask about something completely different. To what extent do you think these HGs have a right to be told what's happening in the world? These are not ordinary times.

IMO they should be given info about current events.

• Love 1

Josh= Cody, you are a good kid but in here we clash.  I hope to get a beer with you on the outside.  This is just a game.  You should have told us you had a kid, things would have been different.  

Cody-= 

giphy.gif

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I'm going to ask about something completely different. To what extent do you think these HGs have a right to be told what's happening in the world? These are not ordinary times.

IMO they should be given info about current events.

I disagree.

They get random headlines from Julie once during the season on a live show (usually bullshit like Beyonce and Jay-Z spawned again, hip hip hork). The only time I remember that happening was the September 11th attacks. And one of the HGs had a family member that worked in or around the Towers. 

The whole point of the "social experiment" portion of the show is observing how these people behave under closed-off conditions, which includes no news from the outside world. They're there to play a game, we're here to watch it. It's supposed to be like an ant farm. If done properly, the ants give no shits about what's happening outside their little world because it doesn't impact them. World events don't impact the game (yet), so they should stay where they are.  

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

They get random headlines from Julie once during the season on a live show (usually bullshit like Beyonce and Jay-Z spawned again, hip hip hork). The only time I remember that happened was the September 11th attacks. And one of the HGs had a family member that worked in or around the Towers. 

They also announced who was the new President back in November, during BBOTT. 

I think that if it's not a global news crisis or phenomenon, there's no reason why the news needs to be shared with the houseguests.

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh= Cody, you are a good kid but in here we clash.  I hope to get a beer with you on the outside.  This is just a game.  You should have told us you had a kid, things would have been different.  

Cody-= 

giphy.gif

I will enjoy when Cody whoops Josh's and Paul's asses outside of this house if they ever try to come at him with this information. I also will enjoy Cody's fight with Kevin when he finds out what he did. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The only time I remember that happening was the September 11th attacks. And one of the HGs had a family member that worked in or around the Towers. 

That was season two, Monica lost her cousin who worked in the World Trade Center that day.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh shit, seriously? I didn't watch BBOTT. 

Off to Youtube I go. I hope it's worth it.

ETA: It was.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I will enjoy when Cody whoops Josh's and Paul's asses outside of this house if they ever try to come at him with this information. I also will enjoy Cody's fight with Kevin when he finds out what he did. 

Kevin is the guy who did not honor his confidence.  He will be furious.  He already hates Paul and Josh so nothing has changed there.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that if it's not a global news crisis or phenomenon, there's no reason why the news needs to be shared with the houseguests.

I'm sorry I may be misunderstanding you, but how do you figure we are not in the midst of a global crisis?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This. If nuclear missiles start flying, then I think they should tell them. But otherwise I don't think they need to know. I wish I could not know half the time the things that are happening in the world.

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh shit, seriously? I didn't watch BBOTT. 

Off to Youtube I go. I hope it's worth it.

The reactions were pretty great. I was glad they told them!

• Love 5

Now I am hoping the word gets back to Cody tonight!  Come on Cody, stay out of bed and listen to the whispers.  Josh, I am counting on you to blow the secret.  I know you can do this!  You are good at it.  Come on now, this is not the time to disappoint.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I'm sorry I may be misunderstanding you, but how do you figure we are not in the midst of a global crisis?

I mean one singular event that's currently affecting the whole world. I don't think the houseguests need news on every single event that's been going on. That would be constant information, then, and the houseguests  are in a social experiment game where they're supposed to be blocked from the outside world. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Paul is questioning why Cody wouldn't say he has a kid.  He says if he had a kid that's all he would talk about.

Kevin:  "Maybe he's just not a good father.  Anyone can have a kid."

And this is exactly why Cody probably kept it to himself.

My last scrap of respect for Kevin is gone.  So Kevin can talk about what a good father is?  somehow being liable for his father's crimes so they take away his family's house and all his kids have to be uprooted?  Snuggling with Xmas....yeah, you're right Kevin, anyone can have a kid, or 7 kids.

This infuriates me.  I will be voting Cody as favorite player just for this alone.

• Love 16

Let's face it the person who will be like "Hey come on that's not cool" will be Mark. Just because Mark is the type of person who doesn't like to hurt people for the sake of hurting them. And Mark will be ignored and bullied even more.

• Love 15

Not to mention, Big Brother is an escape from the outside world for some of the viewers as well. I feel so overdosed on news and current events that it's nice to turn on the feeds and lose myself in the Big Brother world where the major concerns are who ate all the fucking chicken nuggets (Audrey) or who pisses on the toilet seat or what have you.

People holding onto slippery wieners for dear life versus the 90 millionth story on how the current events are going to affect Canada's economy? Gimme those weenies, baby.  

Yes, I realize I'm simplifying things but I also don't want to delve too deeply into a debate about it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Let's face it the person who will be like "Hey come on that's not cool" will be Mark. Just because Mark is the type of person who doesn't like to hurt people for the sake of hurting them. And Mark will be ignored and bullied even more.

I think Jason could potentially shut this down too? It's hard to tell with him, but seeing as he has a kid around Paisley's age, I don't think he'll be pleased with the attacks. I'd like to think that he will because he's shown signs of decency.

I'd like to think Christmas will too, as she has expressed how she doesn't want to get personal but she's also the one to bring up Cody's military background and how he's faking it so.... I'd like to think that Cody's earlier conversation with her and Jason this morning about him keeping personal stuff out of the game so that it's not used against him will help her not jump in.

I also think Elena, Josh and Matt may be less cool with it too. Matt won't jump in on the attacks, though he'll probably not say a word about it to anyone but Raven. Josh might actually say how uncool it is to bring up his daughter, but Paul may push him enough to confront Cody about it.  I don't see Raven or Alex shutting it down; they'll probably be active participants. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I agree.  He is #2 on my AFP list and he may move to #1.  Jason has a kid and would probably step in, too.  

Right now I am furious that Cody finally reached out to someone and got burned.  That was terrible.  However Mark has been consistently kind and solid though his insecurities.  Sounds like an oxymoron, I know.   I feel for the guy.   I forgave him the pickle juice in Josh's face because I was all for it.  I watched the entire scene and Josh was beyond irritating, insisting he won the pool game and he scratched!  It was infuriating even for me who doesn't even play pool. 

I see Jason as an all around good guy at his core, too. 

• Love 8
Just now, wings707 said:

However Mark has been consistently kind and solid though his insecurities.  Sounds like an oxymoron, I know.   I feel for the guy.   I forgave him the pickle juice in Josh's face because I was all for it.  I watched the entire scene and Josh was beyond irritating, insisting he won the pool game and he scratched!  It was infuriating even for me who doesn't even play pool. 

I forgave him for the pickle juice because Mark apologized pretty quickly and kept trying to apologize, even when Josh kept saying that he'd torment him for the summer. People lose their tempers, especially for someone like Mark. It's definitely a big flaw, but if you can not only apologize but try to change your behaviour, then it becomes easier to let bygones be bygones. Nobody's perfect, after all. Everyone can make mistakes and say the wrong thing. I'd rather see people grow and change than be perfect and 100% good. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Right now I am furious that Cody finally reached out to someone and got burned.  That was terrible.  

Right? It's not like Cody has ever participated in trust exercises with people in the house before or anything... oh, wait. And those turned out so well for him in the past, too.

He fucked up. He never should have said anything. I can understand why he would bring it up but he really shouldn't have. Of course, Kevin could've kept his stupid mouth shut.

• Love 7
Just now, wings707 said:

I agree.  He is #2 on my AFP list and he may move to #1.  Jason has a kid and would probably step in, too.  

Right now I am furious that Cody finally reached out to someone and got burned.  That was terrible.  However Mark has been consistently kind and solid though his insecurities.  Sounds like an oxymoron, I know.   I feel for the guy.   I forgave him the pickle juice in Josh's face because I was all for it.  I watched the entire scene and Josh was beyond irritating, insisting he won the pool game and he scratched!  It was infuriating even for me who doesn't even play pool. 

I see Jason as an all around good guy at his core, too. 

Xmas might shut it down if she's given her pain meds in the DR. You can practically see her jonesing for those pills on the feeds and then returning normal and calm.

I agree that Mark is at heart a sweet kid. His sweetness made him an easy target for bullying but in real life I can see his refusal to participate in ugly behavior being a real bonus. He really seems to have a set of core values that he won't deviate from no matter how much peer pressure he's under.

• Love 1

News in the BB house?  Oh hell no!  Who wants to watch them debate both sides of any issue and we would get that.  I get my fill from MSNBC everyday.  This is my haven away from the world.  If a nuclear attack is upon us, all they have to do is lower the shades and hide under their desks.  What is the big deal?  Some of us here are old enough to remember that.  

7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Xmas might shut it down if she's given her pain meds in the DR. You can practically see her jonesing for those pills on the feeds and then returning normal and calm.

I agree that Mark is at heart a sweet kid. His sweetness made him an easy target for bullying but in real life I can see his refusal to participate in ugly behavior being a real bonus. He really seems to have a set of core values that he won't deviate from no matter how much peer pressure he's under.

She is no longer on pain meds and hasn't been for a week or so.  She is taking a nerve blocking pain med that is not a narcotic nor does it alter your mind.  It does make you very tired and she has been complaining about that.  Gabapentin is the most commonly prescribed.  I have taken it.  It is not addictive or mind altering. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She is no longer on pain meds and hasn't been for a week or so.  She is taking a nerve blocking pain med that is not a narcotic nor does it alter your mind.  It does make you very tired and she has been complaining about that.  Gabapentin is the most commonly prescribed.  I have taken it.  It is not addictive or mind altering. 

Earlier today when she was talking to Raven in the bathroom, she said she only gets "PKs" (pain killers) at night. I'm guessing at this point, since they're allowed to take Advil and whatnot freely, that it's something like a Tylenol 3 that she's on. I think naproxen can be bought off the shelf in the States?

Edited by Callaphera
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I honestly don't care right now what Kevin's reasons are............... He has morals; he was asked to not say anything to anybody out of respect. 

What about this man's actions in the game with his backstabbing, getting involved with Christmas, etc would lead you to say he has morals? In most worlds a married man cuddling up with a single woman, especially on TV , tells you all you need to know about that man's morals . He doesn't have any. 

These people are reprehensible. But honestly? Cody should have known better. 

Didn't any of these people watch Paul's season? If they had they would know what he is, how he plays. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

What about this man's actions in the game with his backstabbing, getting involved with Christmas, etc would lead you to say he has morals? In most worlds a married man cuddling up with a single woman, especially on TV , tells you all you need to know about that man's morals . He doesn't have any. 

Didn't any of these people watch Paul's season? If they had they would know what he is, how he plays. 

Kevin didn't even know who Nichole was. 

I also want to add that Christmas was never jonesing for a hit.  Cliffs notes= The origin is from Jones Alley, in Manhattan, a place to get heroine.  It is a term for needing another hit of a strong drug (originally heroine) immediately to stave off withdrawal symptoms. Shaking, sweats, nausea.  The withdrawal symptoms from narcotics for a broken bone (short stint)  is usually fatigue for a day or two (if that) when you switch to ibuprofen or in her case a nerve blocker.  And yes, addicts are given narcotics when needed for extreme pain that no other medication will work.  If there existed a non addictive pain med for this, we would all be given that routinely.  There is not.   

We observed Christmas' normal personality which is edgy.  A post earlier in this thread mentioned some criticisms she got online from her cross fit clients.  That is the way she is.  I have seen worse this season, I don't have to give names, do I?  lol  :^)  

Edited by wings707

Did Kevin not hear the part before the daughter confession when he SPECIFICALLY ASKED KEVIN NOT TO TELL ANYONE? 

Man. Just when I've calmed down, I make the mistake to look on Twitter and see this. 

On the plus side, nobody seems happy with Kevin for revealing this information to Paul. 

7 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

The one thing I don't really want to do is put the entire blame on Cody. He does play a part in this, but the guy doesn't get to talk about his daughter in the house. He talked to Jess and Mark about Paisley, but those two don't have children. So for him to tell Kevin? Maybe he just really wanted to tell someone for his last week in the house, to maybe earn a little trust and get to exchange parenting stories. He should know better, but Kevin, up to this point in his eyes, has been fairly trustworthy. He had no idea how much of a backstabber Kevin could be. All he could see is a kind, loving father who liked to talk about his own kids and who was going through some homesickness of his own. I can't blame the guy for wanting to open up a little bit. It's probably hard to have nobody in the house. Mark and Elena have essentially separated themselves from Cody to an extent, Jessica's gone, and the only person to be consistently kind to him the last couple of days has been Kevin. 

He wanted to give an olive branch to someone; maybe part of him hoped that it might help get a vote for him to stay. I think he knows that he's going, but if he could get a vote or two so it's not unanimous, then why not? And unfortunately for him, whatever Kevin's intentions were (maybe to try to get Paul to keep Cody in the house over Matt, who Kevin hates more?), that trust with a secret was blown up and Cody has no idea that Kevin betrayed him. It's not even a game-related secret, either. This was a mostly honest parenting bonding moment, even trusting him with his secret about his brother's death, and Kevin screwed that up. 

Which is why I can only hope that Paul doesn't use this to bash Cody. God, I really, really want the worst to NOT happen. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Earlier today when she was talking to Raven in the bathroom, she said she only gets "PKs" (pain killers) at night. I'm guessing at this point, since they're allowed to take Advil and whatnot freely, that it's something like a Tylenol 3 that she's on. I think naproxen can be bought off the shelf in the States?

Not necessarily.  She could be taking a narcotic to obliterate the pain when she sleeps.  That is common.  She is not on a 24 hour schedule with them anymore.  But it could be as you said.  Doctors are very careful not to addict their patients but know keeping them pain free is crucial to healing.  She is in NO danger of becoming addicted.  Doctors are vigilant on this.  

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Not necessarily.  She could be taking a narcotic to obliterate the pain when she sleeps.  That is common.  She is not on a 24 hour schedule with them anymore.  But it could be as you said.  Doctors are very careful not to addict their patients but know keeping them pain free is crucial to healing.  She is in NO danger of becoming addicted.  Doctors are vigilant on this.  

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know what kinds of meds Christmas is on exactly and if she's even allowed to share all of it on camera. I also don't know the extent of her drug abuse when she was younger, so I don't know how that's affected her up until now and how bad her addiction had been. Which is why I'm steering away from any speculation or any for sure facts since I don't know how Christmas' body processes medications after her history with abusing drugs, and how that affects her in a personal way. 

All I can do is hope that she's getting better, the meds are working, and she'll get back to a normal routine and continue on her healthier path after she's left the house. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Did Kevin not hear the part before the daughter confession when he SPECIFICALLY ASKED KEVIN NOT TO TELL ANYONE? 

Man. Just when I've calmed down, I make the mistake to look on Twitter and see this. 

On the plus side, nobody seems happy with Kevin for revealing this information to Paul. 

The one thing I don't really want to do is put the entire blame on Cody. He does play a part in this, but the guy doesn't get to talk about his daughter in the house. He talked to Jess and Mark about Paisley, but those two don't have children. So for him to tell Kevin? Maybe he just really wanted to tell someone for his last week in the house, to maybe earn a little trust and get to exchange parenting stories. He should know better, but Kevin, up to this point in his eyes, has been fairly trustworthy. He had no idea how much of a backstabber Kevin could be. All he could see is a kind, loving father who liked to talk about his own kids and who was going through some homesickness of his own. I can't blame the guy for wanting to open up a little bit. It's probably hard to have nobody in the house. Mark and Elena have essentially separated themselves from Cody to an extent, Jessica's gone, and the only person to be consistently kind to him the last couple of days has been Kevin. 

He wanted to give an olive branch to someone; maybe part of him hoped that it might help get a vote for him to stay. I think he knows that he's going, but if he could get a vote or two so it's not unanimous, then why not? And unfortunately for him, whatever Kevin's intentions were (maybe to try to get Paul to keep Cody in the house over Matt, who Kevin hates more?), that trust with a secret was blown up and Cody has no idea that Kevin betrayed him. It's not even a game-related secret, either. This was a mostly honest parenting bonding moment, even trusting him with his secret about his brother's death, and Kevin screwed that up. 

Which is why I can only hope that Paul doesn't use this to bash Cody. God, I really, really want the worst to NOT happen. 

I don't think it will. What's the point. Cody knows he's going up? So, nah, there's no reason.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes, yes yes!  He has been alone and needed someone, one person to unload a little.  Who better that 55 year old Kevin with 7 kids?! 

I don't like Cody but I certainly feel for him here.  Wow, Kevin, you are an asshole.  Did you not learn about snitches in your life on the street in Mission Hill. I lived in Boston and know that area.  It is street business there.  Mafia, no.  But there are smaller gangster groups that deal drugs as we know from his dad going to prison and taking his house (probably held the note and was seized).  What a shame he did not honor his word. 

• Love 7

OK, so I'm now back to my basic "K" picture, because Fuck Kevin. What a shitty thing to do. There is no damn reason for him to blab about something that was clearly not meant to be game related, but he decided to go ahead and make it game related. And his crack about just having a kid doesn't make you a good parent? STFU with that bullshit.  

And Paul IS going to turn on him, sooner rather than later. And I'll be intersested to see how he reacts to personal shit of his being brought up as part of the game. Because Paul (and Alex) will not have any qualms about using anything he might have ever said to them. 

God, that was so shitty. I'm so disappointed. 

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know what kinds of meds Christmas is on exactly and if she's even allowed to share all of it on camera. I also don't know the extent of her drug abuse when she was younger, so I don't know how that's affected her up until now and how bad her addiction had been. Which is why I'm steering away from any speculation or any for sure facts since I don't know how Christmas' body processes medications after her history with abusing drugs, and how that affects her in a personal way. 

All I can do is hope that she's getting better, the meds are working, and she'll get back to a normal routine and continue on her healthier path after she's left the house. 

I will only say one more thing.  Christmas is fine.  Her medication is no mystery.  She was given Percocet (most common) to deal with the fresh pain of the breaks and pins.  That is it.  Not meds but one fucking medication.  There is enough drama in this house without making Christmas an addict jonesing for another hit.

My frustration is not directed at you.  My frustration is for the topic.  Enough.  She is fine!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

Big Brother Updates @BB_Updates

Kevin to Paul- I didnt tell no one else (that Cody has a daughter). I dont know if he wants anyone else to know #BB19

1:45 PM - Aug 12, 2017

I have to say that Kevin has good grammar.  I doubt he said. "I didn't tell no one else"  There are many ignorant transcribers on twitter.  Kevin is not stupid.  He did a stupid thing in betraying Cody but he doesn't talk like an uneducated idiot.  GAG!  

Edited by wings707
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I will only say one more thing.  Christmas is fine.  Her medication is no mystery.  She was given Percocet (most common) to deal with the fresh pain of the breaks and pins.  That is it.  Not meds but one fucking medication.  There is enough drama in this house without making Christmas an addict jonesing for another hit.

My frustration is not directed at you.  My frustration is for the topic.  Enough.  She is fine!!

I wish she had left! It irritated me when she was chosen to play for veto, only to find she couldn't play. Especially the one where she replaced Cody! 

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I get the frustration! I've been steering clear of trying to speculate one way or the other because I just don't know enough to make any educational points! I'd rather stick to speculating game, anyway. That's always a safer bet.

And I say this, knowing full well how hypocritical I am since I can happily speculate about Raven, her diseases and her mother's influence.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I get the frustration! I've been steering clear of trying to speculate one way or the other because I just don't know enough to make any educational points! I'd rather stick to speculating game, anyway. That's always a safer bet.

And I say this, knowing full well how hypocritical I am since I can happily speculate about Raven, her diseases and her mother's influence.

LOL!  I have some medical knowledge being a retired therapist but I know nothing about GP other than what I have read here.  Medicines, yes, pace makers no.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I had a similar moment when I was about to post something about Christmas and all this speculation... and I realized I was outspoken as fuck about Amanda in BB15 hoarding, abusing, and (trying to) use her ADHD meds as a comp advantage. And all the eye rolling I did over Vanessa during BB17 claiming that production was purposely delaying her ADHD meds to force her to compete poorly in comps. 

The Christmas stuff still feels gross to me on a personal level - maybe because I know former drug addicts? - but I can also admit that I'm being a total hypocrite in this situation and I'm not sure why. 

• Love 1

Christmas is up in HOH with Alex and Jason.  Christmas sounds like she's talking about the possibility of getting Elena out this week instead of Cody.  Please let this happen!

• Love 3