Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

He even eats their slop! Like what the hell, man? No one wants to willingly eat slop. Another tick in the "not human" category.

I am sure there is plenty of slop.  It is just a whole grain hot cereal.  I love that on occasion too!  With butter, brown sugar and milk.  

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Nashville said:

FD = Final Destination = my new favorite nickname for Jillian

I love this!  

16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In other words - STOP EATING THE HN'S FOOD!!!

Wasn't it last season they had a problem with one HG - who was not a HN - doing their best to scarf down all the HN's non-slop options...?

Yes, slop cookies.  

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Christi said:

Raven told her crew in the hottub yesterday, that she feels her body breaking down , and areas of her body are dying.  Her pacemaker has an expiration date, and she really feels her body changing.

Should she even be in the hot tub with a pacemaker? An innocent question here.

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am sure there is plenty of slop.  It is just a whole grain hot cereal.  I love that on occasion too!  With butter, brown sugar and milk.  

Steel cut oats, protein powder, and broken dreams of winning $500k.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, LillysPad said:

Should she even be in the hot tub with a pacemaker? An innocent question here.

It is not a heart pacemaker but people can swim and bath with those.   Raven has a stimulator in her stomach also called a pace maker.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I haven't dug into it myself but I've seen people saying that Cameron hasn't appeared on social media, the way most evicted HGs do when they're gone, so the assumption is that he's in sequesterville again.

He hasn't appeared at all on Social Media at all. As someone that is a pretty big fan of BB I imagine he would want to get out there and talk about it. And there has been nothing.

I had a feeling that he was in sequester- only because- remember in the Premiere Episode he was kind of annoyed in the Diary Room about Kevin saying he looked nephew or something, and he was afraid that people would think they were related. And then it ends up that Kevin is the one that won the $25K, which unleashed Paul and yadda yadda. Some interviewers asked about Kevins comments and why he felt that way, but didn't mention that he had won the $25K and how does he feel about that since he's the one that brought Paul back. 

My friend & I the other day when Megan left- had a calendar out and tried to figure out the calendar for the rest of the season (we were bored and inside, because ARIZONA IN THE SUMMER) & and we figured since Cameron is in Sequester- that they were doing a Pre-Jury buyback and then the 3rd Temptation- the one where they can stop an eviction from happening was the two "twists" to make sure the right amount of people are at the end of the game (and if the person didn't use it then they would have a Jury Comp). Then Megan left, so I thought okay- well maybe they just won't have a Eviction this week so they can get back on Track. And now with Christmas probably gone (if she really did break her foot) they cannot have an eviction this week. And they still need another "something" to get them to 3 by the finale. 

And don't forget they always have a DE- they won't take that away- as it is usually their highest rated episode besides Premiere & Finale- they have had 2 the past several years- but last year they only had 1. 

Maybe they just bring Cameron back now, have him be the "Curse" for next weeks Temptation! Haha.

27 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Seems like odd timing for another twist with Cody right now when everyone is waiting for the word on Christmas and the vote this week.

[/Never mind]

I think he was just doing his HOH blog??

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, HahYallDoin said:

I have Type 1 Diabetes and that is what we feel lead to my issue. Regarding my illness...Just as your immune system attacks your gallbladder and destroys it, resulting in Type 1

No. Not the gallbladder. You mean the pancreas.

• Love 2

Cody talking about his daughter.

You know what? I'll give him some credit here; he does seem to love his daughter. His face doesn't look as blank when he talks about her.

ETA: LOL, so while Jessica now knows that Cody was just doing his HOH blog, Raven is telling Elena about the safety deposit box theory. Now they're chatting about how shady Cody is. Also, everyone loves Paul.

Raven just said that nobody's being allowed in DR right now, and she hopes Christmas is back. And if she's back, Raven's confirmed that she'll be on her and Paul's side. First time I'm actually listening to Raven talking game. Actually, first time I'm really listening to her at all.

10 minutes ago, Michichick said:

No. Not the gallbladder. You mean the pancreas.

Goodness yes, that is correct. Thanks for catching my mistake! I think I was so busy getting it all typed out, I 'misspoke.' I've had my gallbladder out but that certainly has nothing to do with my diabetes LOL 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now they're chatting about how shady Cody is. Also, everyone loves Paul.

It's the circle game! Round and round they go.

Just now, HahYallDoin said:

Goodness yes, that is correct. Thanks for catching my mistake! I think I was so busy getting it all typed out, I 'misspoke.' I've had my gallbladder out but that certainly has nothing to do with my diabetes LOL 

Haha, I was going to say I had my gallbladder removed years ago and I haven't missed it a bit. I might feel differently if it had caused me to get diabetes. :)

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Someone said that she asked if she can come back for next season so it sounds like she's pretty certain it's a break. 

Deleted because I quoted the wrong poster. Sorry. 

Edited by HahYallDoin
Too many Pina Coladas on the 3rd of July.

Cody, Mark, and Jessica are so worried about Christmas being back. It makes me laugh.

I'm just thrilled that we have Christmas for at least two more days. She could cause some damage if she is taken out on Wednesday.

• Love 3
Just now, HahYallDoin said:

Oh my stars, you just gave me the biggest laugh and after my weekend, I damn sure needed it. 

*Insert ROTFLMAO 'mojo'*

Totally screwed up my quotes. WTF?  Let me see if I can fix it. First my errant gallbladder statement and now this. I think the long weekend is working against me LOL 

• Love 2
Just now, ByaNose said:

How can she compete though? Always lose? It's been done before with people who didn't have an injury. LOL!!!

That is something they have to figure out. Either they adjust the competition for her to be able to participate, she sits out and someone volunteers to compete on her behalf, or she just doesn't compete and doesn't get to play in the physical competitions. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

That is something they have to figure out. Either they adjust the competition for her to be able to participate, she sits out and someone volunteers to compete on her behalf, or she just doesn't compete and doesn't get to play in the physical competitions. 

But now for the bigger question: does that mean FD has to go through a round-robin taking shots at every other HG in the House before she can take a second shot at eliminating Christmas?  :)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Someone said that she asked if she can come back for next season so it sounds like she's pretty certain it's a break. 

By the end of week 3, I'm expecting to hear on the live show: "By a vote of 3-1, because that's all that's left, Jillian, you have won Big Brother!"

THIS is what made me laugh so hard. I even heard Julie's voice as I read it. 

Now, I'm back to lurking mode because I can't get it together today. I'll blame it on the Pina Coladas I've been drinking since noon. 

• Love 5

Everyone seems excited to see Christmas back, except for the ones in HOH. Kevin went into Dad Mode, and Christmas told Jason to "keep his guilt in check". 

LOL, Christmas wanting to talk shit about the BB nurse, but they have to keep cutting to feeds. I guess the nurse wasn't very nice to her or something.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, Christmas wanting to talk shit about the BB nurse, but they have to keep cutting to feeds. I guess the nurse wasn't very nice to her or something.

Oh shit. Did BB hire Nicole to be the season's nurse?

• Love 13

Cams cut to Paul/Jason, so I decided to stick with that. Paul, who heard from Raven, now told Jason about Cody super secret safety box power that doesn't actually exist, so now Jason's sketched out.

Paul/Elena talking. Elena thinks it's disrespectful that Jessica, Cody, and Mark didn't come down, so good that that was noticed. Now Elena knows about the super secret. Because Cody/Jessica won't come down, now they're getting a target on their back. 

I love seeing people turn on Cody/Jessica. Raven is totally not on their side anymore. She's not happy at all, especially with this misunderstanding with the boxes. I wonder if she'll even believe Cody if he tells her that he was just doing his HOH blog. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I gather Christmas had to wait a while before the BB nurses would come out and check on her - until the KittenCam could be engaged, because the nurses didn't want to be on camera - and Christmas was none too happy about the delay.

-----------

From Jokers:

Mon 1:52 PM BBT More Jessicody. He wants to kill a moose and mount it. Jess retorts with a story about being in Idaho once.

Wassamatta, Cody - bored with Jessica already?  :>

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Raven told her crew in the hottub yesterday, that she feels her body breaking down , and areas of her body are dying.  Her pacemaker has an expiration date, and she really feels her body changing.

I'm calling BS. Her battery may be dying and needs to be replaced but the stimulator doesn't have an 'expectation date.' It's an outpatient procedure to change the battery and the recovery is a relatively quick one. 

The proper thing to do before entering the BB house would have been to visit her GI doctor and have them check the battery status. The recommended interval between checks is every 6 months.

It would be entirely too irresponsible to do anything less and so I strongly suspect, as I stated in an earlier post, that Raven is looking for the sympathy vote and I am appalled. It sucks to have the disease but there is no excuse whatsoever to exploit her illness for monetary gain. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

I gather Christmas had to wait a while before the BB nurses would come out and check on her - until the KittenCam could be engaged, because the nurses didn't want to be on camera - and Christmas was none too happy about the delay.

Honestly, I wouldn't be either. Listen, nurse; you're working for a reality television program. You HAVE to put your patients FIRST. Ok, so it wasn't a life or death situation. But she was still in pain and had to wait probably an extra two or three minutes to get help, all because of a dumbass nurse who is camera shy? If you don't want to be on camera, then don't work for Big Brother. 

That actually makes me a little pissed. What? For the episode, are they going to blur the nurse's face out then? Or just cut that segment entirely? 

Paul/Mark talking now. Mark seems to be telling Paul what happened upstairs. He says that he's keeping Christmas if Paul gets the votes. If not, then he's voting Christmas out. 

• Love 1

Right now is a good example of why it sucks to have a veteran player in the game, and yet Paul is so good at this that it's hard to hold it against him.

Paul knows that Cody was writing his HoH blog and tweets. He knows because it's his second time at the rodeo. But he keeps feeding into everyone else's paranoia that Cody found a key and it unlocked a box for a new power and the basket was moved and there was another shooter on a grassy knoll. It's good gameplay.

God damn it, Paul. Stop being so good at this.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Right now is a good example of why it sucks to have a veteran player in the game, and yet Paul is so good at this that it's hard to hold it against him.

Paul knows that Cody was writing his HoH blog and tweets. He knows because it's his second time at the rodeo. But he keeps feeding into everyone else's paranoia that Cody found a key and it unlocked a box for a new power and the basket was moved and there was another shooter on a grassy knoll. It's good gameplay.

God damn it, Paul. Stop being so good at this.

I totally agree!  His body language and tone when he fakes calling something sketchy is Oscar worthy.  He also listenes to everyone and feins taking them seriously.   Bravo

BB won't let Dom sit in the bathroom so she has found another way to primp, doing her nails at the table!  She is too much. 

• Love 4

Paul made a promise to Jessica that he won't put her and Cody on the block together if he wins HoH.

He doesn't need to try for HoH until Week 4. It would be smarter for him not to win it. You don't think he's thought about that, Jessica?

• Love 3

Jessica is the worst. I hate when HGs get offended that anyone would deign target them after getting stabbed in the back. She literally told Paul that she was shocked he's voting to keep Christmas bc Christmas is gunning for Cody and Jess. 

• Love 8

From Jokers:

Mon 3:12 PM BBT Paul mentioned that this is not the first time he has played this game.

HOLY SHIT!!!  YOU'RE KIDDING, PAUL!!!  WHEN!?!?!?

Swear to god - if Paul so much as says "This isn't my first rodeo", I'm going to psychically will Jason to ride HIM.

That, or force Paul to talk game with FD - that would finish him.

• Love 8