Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Is Jessica allowed to tell people about the Hex as long as she doesn't lie about how it works? If so, then here's my dream scenario:

Cody wins HOH tonight and puts people on the block who I hate. Any combo of Paul, Raven, Josh, Matt on the block for next Thursday will make me happy.

Then, Jessica throws the HOH next Thursday. Before the HOH does noms, Jessica tells the HOH about the Hex. She tells the HOH that if she or Cody are on the block on eviction night, then she's going to use the Hex and negate the HOH. This MIGHT get the HOH to nominate others in order not to make the HOH a useless waste of a week. But if Cody or Jess end up nominated, no big deal because that's the last opportunity to use the Hex anyway. And both Cody and Jessica would be eligible to play in the next HOH.

If Jessica is not allowed to tell people about the Hex, then never mind. :)

MY guess is that she cannot tell.  That would ruin the shock on elimination night which production surely wants.  

Just now, wings707 said:

MY guess is that she cannot tell.  That would ruin the shock on elimination night which production surely wants.  

She told Cody about it and I don't think she got in trouble for that so I hope that means she's allowed to tell.

Just now, Michichick said:

She told Cody about it and I don't think she got in trouble for that so I hope that means she's allowed to tell.

They told her she cannot use it as strategy.  Announcing it ahead of time would be doing just that. 

(edited)
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Everyone else has been allowed to tell. It just makes more sense to keep something like this close to the vest. But she CAN tell if she wants. What they got mad at her was lying about it. That's not allowed. Telling people what it is is isn't. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

She's definitely allowed to tell people. I do agree that that is likely what she would do if Cody wins HoH this week. Sorry, that's what a logical person would do. I have no idea what she would do. 

Yeah, I don't expect logic from her. She might not try to influence nominations in the last week of the Hex since she'd  be safe. But I want her to tell because I don't want a boring week of watching while knowing the eviction will be stopped. I only care about our needs, not the house guests. ;)

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

It would ruin the effect, kind of like this. 

19990054_10214149266548542_8074225281573

Oh, agreed, it sucks if it is not a surprise, and she knows that and they likely will tell her that they PREFER her to keep it a secret, but I don't think she's not allowed to say she has it. Also, whether people are surprised or not, they'll edit it so that it LOOKS like they're surprised. 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

They told her she cannot use it as strategy.  Announcing it ahead of time would be doing just that. 

I believe she was lying about the curse and that's when she got told she can't use it as strategy. Basically you can't lie about production. If she knew what the curse what she could shout it from the roof tops. 

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

That is precisely what she thinks she is. PRECISELY. 

On the surface, Alex seems like a pain in the ass and not terribly bright. But I'd like to know the truth about her previous experience with this game. I'd like to know just how much she really knows about this game.

Someone needs to stand up and tell her to her fact to just *BLEEP* OFF. She is a pain - not only to the other HGs - but also to the audience as well.

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

I believe she was lying about the curse and that's when she got told she can't use it as strategy. Basically you can't lie about production. If she knew what the curse what she could shout it from the roof tops. 

No one knows the curse.  She told Kevin a fractured version of her temptation in hopes he would spread it and keep them off the block so she could save it.  Production told her she cannot use it as strategy.  

Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

Fingers crossed the curse for Jessica taking the temptation is AMERICA getting to be the new HOH. <3 <3 <3 

Even if it's just America choosing a 3rd nominee, we can get Paul up there and he'll either know how we really feel, or he'll think we put him up as a pawn for someone else (if he doesn't win HOH). But since he seems to be a smart guy, he'll deny it but he'll know we hate him. Him or Raven would be ideal. Raven being nommed would get her freaked out to the extreme. 

But America as HOH would be so much more fun. Paul/Raven noms would be certain! 

That would be freakin' tremendous. America gets to nom both - I'm rooting for Paul and Raven. Who do you think would be the first to convince themselves that they're only up there because the other one is so hated by America they needed a guaranteed exit?

I finally got sound.  Julie's dress is BEAUTIFUL.  She is a classy woman.  Funny how most of us have come to love her.  I started with season one and what a change! 

I only care about the sound or picture for the eviction and HOH comp.  The rest I have seen or read about.  The DRs are no long revealing.  No one says reveals their strategy and that was a good part of this show.  The DR should MAKE them do that. 

COOL  Kevin told her!  

The kept that from us.  Assholes.

2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Chenbot is a fixture at this point. Kind of like Jeff on Survivor. We have our complaints, but the show wouldn't be the same without them. <3

I have no complaints anymore.  I like her. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Having no mention of HOH makes me a little more convinced that HOH could go to America this week. That excites me a lot. But I won't get my hopes up yet. 

Too much to hope for.  Too many vote not because it is a strategic choice but vote to fuck up the house.  Josh would probably win.  They are not going to do that.   They would choose what they want anyway and I would rather leave that to the HGs

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Too many damn shoutouts during the vote this season. Shut up; nobody wants to hear you people shout out when you're voting. 

Yes, dumb.  Raven, jesus. 

Cue Cody scowl and glare.  

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Can Raven get Ramses' name right? 

Oh...and there is an HOH competition. Damnit!

Lol.  Yeah.  What? 

• Love 2

I am impressed with Josh's acting skill.  He pulled off the surprise with superior skill even after he walked out the door.  Wow.  Kudos "kid." 

Elena is pissed.  Win HOH now!! 

I LOVE Julie's shoes!!!  I have some very similar.  

• Love 3

Jesus, that bloviating asshole will be completely intolerable. Even more so than usual. Too bad your HOH will be wasted, Paul.

Elena was embarrassing. Out on the first question? Even I knew the answer to that one. 

• Love 13
Just now, zibnchy said:

Well, I'm out. Won't watch the Paul show. I'll probably come back if they get rid of him.

Have a drink.  You will rethink that.  His noms will wipe out the hex and THAT is high on my list of things I want.  

Oh my god. Jessica just told everyone that she has the final temptation and can keep her and Cody safe. Damn.

And...temptation competition? What? This sounds dumb. I'd rather America voted for a third nominee. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh my god. Jessica just told everyone that she has the final temptation and can keep her and Cody safe. Damn.

And...temptation competition? What? This sounds dumb. I'd rather America voted for a third nominee. 

I missed this.  What?