Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

No, but they do have a history of stacking the audience with CBS employees and friends of production when it's a controversial HG that's getting booted (or Frankie Grande? Didn't he have a pro-production audience?) to avoid really nasty receptions. That's why Aaryn didn't get it nearly as bad as she should have. It was still glorious but it could have been even more glorious. 

Heh. "Let's practice clapping, boys and girls! Now hold your hands this far apart and bring them together. Hear that? That's a clap. Let's try it again!" (So jealous you went to a taping.)

If I remember correctly with Frankie- didn't he get evicted during that taping where it's a "surprise" but not really a surprise. Haha. The one that is on a Monday or something. They always have a CBS Employees in that one. 

The taping was cool- I spent more time waiting outside and in lines then I did in the studio. Haha. But it was so awesome to be on the set and see into the house! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

The taping was cool- I spent more time waiting outside and in lines then I did in the studio. Haha. But it was so awesome to be on the set and see into the house! 

Is it first come first served?  If so I would imagine that you would have been in line for hours.  I thought some audience spots were reserved for the privileged in some way.  Did you find this to be true.  Give us more details, please.  What season and who was evicted? 

They often have the feeds on again, for a short spurt, after they have done the run through.  They have 4 hours until they gather in the LR.

Nothing has changed so we will see Ramses go, Cody shoot everyone dirty looks and fume during the HOH.  Josh will be in the booth next to him, you can count on that.  

They are expecting a DE because of the short Q & A.  Maybe.  

Thank you, that was very interesting.  Quite the circuitous route you had from car to your seat.  Since the audience is so small everyone gets a good seat.  How close were you to the stage? 

37 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Thank you, that was very interesting.  Quite the circuitous route you had from car to your seat.  Since the audience is so small everyone gets a good seat.  How close were you to the stage? 

If I remember correctly I was about 3 rows back. The studio is NOT big at all. 

I thought Cody and Ramses were going into the storage room together but then Ramses didn't follow.... 

oh now he's in there.  Josh now goes in... now out.

I think Cody is telling Ramses that everyone is being shady about who they're voting out.  Cody seems not happy. He's telling Ramses to try and work for votes.  Tells him to go after Matt and Raven hard, get a sympathy vote, make Raven cry if you have to. 

Elena telling Ramses that she is voting out Josh.  She says she's not worried about it but that Ramses is probably nervous so she wants to make him feel beter. 

Ramses must be pooping his pants right now.  He's got to rally votes.

He grabs Matt and Raven for a talk.

Takes them into the storage room. 

He asks them if anything has changed.  They say no.  

Ramses says they are safe with him, they are good if he stays.  

Matt lies to his face - tells him he's good with them. 

They leave. 

Ramses is terrible at getting sympathy votes.

Just now, zorak said:

Ramses should have been campaigning to stay as soon as he went on the block. 

Yea... unfortunately he's fallen victim to the curse of Jillian.  except I do believe he has talked to people way more than she did.  But everyone has been telling him he's good and lying straight to his face.

Raven now reporting to Paul

Good God, that endless shot of Cody seething just now was hilarious. They've got to use the bit where he rolled his eyes on the CBS show. Or could someone technically savvy make a gif of this, please?

We have a week ahead of us with everyone swearing the voted Josh out and the hunt for the hinkey votes.  LOL. 

Just now, zorak said:

Ramses should have been campaigning to stay as soon as he went on the block. 

Yes.  I doubt he would have changed minds but it he would have nothing to regret at least. 

• Love 2

Elena and Mark may be questioning their vote.....?

Sounds like they're doing a pro/cons list of ramses/josh and jody/everyone else

Elena says if the votes come out weird she's not throwing the comp.

Ok they're still voting to evict Josh.

So if Josh leaves Elena will throw the HOH comp.

Elena maybe confirms they have seen the HOH comp.  Elena says you can't see anyone else so it might be hard to throw. 

Mark and Elena going over the stuff they were shown last night.  Mark is screwed. 

Sounds to me like Elena is distancing from Mark.  She suspects the vote will be for Ramses to go. She told Mark she was going for HOH if the vote is hinkey.   Mark was not pleased, he wants Cody to win.   

Paul comes in... he's trying to throw them off of studying. They are trying to recall where tattoos were located on the side of the body, Paul says BB won't asks if it's left or right. 

Elena asks if he's voting josh out, he says yes. 

Mark goes back to studying.  Paul says "don't worry, we're all playing for the greater good"

Now paul goes to Christmas and Kevin and asks them if they are reviewing. 

HA  christmas is tweezing kevin's eyebrows lol 

The tension is palpable as they go over the test coming up.  There is still uncertainty with Cody and Jess if Josh is really going.  I have no idea how they have not picked up on the fact that he is not.  Paul being evasive with Mark and Elena.  Elena knows this because Paul told her yesterday that it would be wise for her to move away from him.  

Christmas and Paul are on top of the test.  

Alex calls Jason stupid and dummy constantly.  It is terrible.  Jason even said, with humor, that she abuses him.  Stand up to it, Jason.  I cannot stand her.   ARG!!!   Paul doesn't like her either and set up the perfect alliance, he said we don't talk, we keep our distance.  LOL

• Love 1

Alex has that really annoying unearned confidence thing going on. She really has no clue where she actually stands in the house. Paul doesn't dislike her and he knows her well enough to trust her, but she's purely a pawn to him. And yet she thinks she is in great shape in the house.  

I think Paul will actually win this HoH. He's a ton more observant than the other people who are actively trying to win this one. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

What's going on with Elena right now?  Mark is asking her questions and she's giving him the full silent treatment.

She has been off all day and last night.  She is moody anyway but she might be smelling a rat.  Paul was claiming he didn't know some details on the test when he did and I think she knew it.  She senses she is in danger and sure Ramses is going which means she is on the wrong side of the house.  

• Love 1

What would be the odds that Elena will still want to work with Paul even after this double cross? I figured it was roughly 90% likely before, but now I think she's more pissed than I expected, so I think it's more like 80% likely that she'll still work with him. What do you folks think?

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What would be the odds that Elena will still want to work with Paul even after this double cross? I figured it was roughly 90% likely before, but now I think she's more pissed than I expected, so I think it's more like 80% likely that she'll still work with him. What do you folks think?

I think she will, too.  Not because of a strong love for him, rather that is where the numbers are.  Cody,  Jess and Mark are a sinking ship.  

Elena just might be the one to convince others that Paul has to go, down the line.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I like how "more pissed than I expected" only accounts for a 10% difference.

I'd honestly put her at a 50/50 ratio. For about three hours after the live show. Then I think it'll jump up to your 80/20. She'll talk big for a little bit but Paul will reel her back in with Paul logic and she'll eat it up with a spoon. I think we're in for a similar song and dance every week while both of them are there. 

I just want Elena to break the seal her lips have on Paul's ass, dump Mark on the curbside like the yesterday's garbage he is, and turn into a mid to late game power player. Am I asking for too much? 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm guessing that after the vote she will corner Paul and ask him why he lied to her. Paul will then begin a long story (that goes nowhere) and watch to see if she will buy any of it. From that point on, it's up to her. If she wants to believe in Paul - even though she knows he lied to her - she will get what she deserves. If she doesn't want to believe him, then she won't and prob won't ever have anything more to do with him -    unless she's trying to screw him over (and not in a good way). I hope she plays it smart. I hate it when women deliberately choose to be victims. I'd like to see her help to flip the house and give Paul the boot.

• Love 3
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Paul will actually win this HoH. He's a ton more observant than the other people who are actively trying to win this one. 

Sadly, I agree. I believe Paul won this comp last year. I will be shocked if he doesn't win.

10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yea, I'd put it at about 80%. But I bet Paul will have her back to at least 95% by the end of the night.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I just want Elena to break the seal her lips have on Paul's ass, dump Mark on the curbside like the yesterday's garbage he is, and turn into a mid to late game power player. Am I asking for too much? 

I would love this, but yes I believe you are asking for way too much.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Paul can give Elena a logical explanation for any deception Elena might feel.  He can easily say I saw you and Mark clearly in Jess and Cody's camp and I didn't trust you.  And that is the truth and exactly why he didn't tell her about the Ramses vote.  He even told her, her name had come up in conjunction with Mark and he advised her to drop him.  

• Love 2

Perhaps Elana will surprise us all, just like how Tootie surprised all the other kids on Halloween when she single-handedly "killed" the scariest neighbor on the block in Meet Me In St. Louis!

She won't...but it's fun to dream! I'd like to call Elena "the most horrible!" (in a good way). 

• Love 6

Christmas was telling Raven how smart Elena is.  They had a private talk.  She graduated from HS early and some other things, I have forgotten.  She doesn't mention any of this so I tend to believe she was not BSing  Christmas in that private talk.  At this point I want her to win HOH having no clue who she would put on the block.  LOL.   It doesn't matter, Josh is the next one out, clearly.   Well unless something very unusual happens. 

Kevin is fed up with Alex too.  She said, I am going to keep you guys in check (Kevin/Ranses).  Kevin said I can keep myself in check in a flat tone.  Who does she think she is?  A mastermind? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin is fed up with Alex too.  She said, I am going to keep you guys in check (Kevin/Ranses).  Kevin said I can keep myself in check in a flat tone.  Who does she think she is?  A mastermind? 

That is precisely what she thinks she is. PRECISELY. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She thinks that she's a mastermind for sure. I mean, don't you know? She got out a POWERFUL PLAYER on her HOH. She got out Dominique, a social and competition BEAST. Someone who was CLEARLY gunning for her. And Paul TOLD her that she was a masterminion...I mean mastermind. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes.

She's also a classic case of a girly girl who wants to be/thinks she is just "one of the guys". Hence the rougher language, the physical "affection" she shows towards Jason, etc. All while wearing the super twee cat ears! 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Yes.

She's also a classic case of a girly girl who wants to be/thinks she is just "one of the guys". Hence the rougher language, the physical "affection" she shows towards Jason, etc. All while wearing the super twee cat ears! 

True and she walks like a guy.  Especially funny with the ears.  

Edited by wings707

Hey, y'all. I figured out the mystery to the backwards epidural story that Raven told earlier.

She has an inverted spine. It all makes sense now! No, go ahead, google it. I'll wait.

Oh, you mean there's no google results for "inverted spine"/"what is an inverted spine" but instead, brings up a whole host of other spine issues and inversion therapy?

Mystery not solved. I guess I'll stick with the whole "smacking her in the back with the plunger end" theory. 

P.S. - Raven? An epidural doesn't put you to sleep so it would have no bearing on whether you were awake during a surgery or not. An epidural is a nerve block. It stops pain. You'd think someone who has been through as many medical procedures as her would know the difference between a nerve block and sleepy-time juice that they pump you full of before a surgery. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Play hard for that HOH tonight, Cody! <3 

Maybe this "blindside" will finally convince them they need to take no prisoners. 

They will, but it won't really matter at this point. Had they actually gotten out a threat this week, they would be in both better shape AND they would have possibly driven a wedge into the other group. Now it's just "Win HoH to stay alive" (with at least a one week reprieve via the Halting Hex). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hey, y'all. I figured out the mystery to the backwards epidural story that Raven told earlier.

She has an inverted spine. It all makes sense now! No, go ahead, google it. I'll wait.

Oh, you mean there's no google results for "inverted spine"/"what is an inverted spine" but instead, brings up a whole host of other spine issues and inversion therapy?

Mystery not solved. I guess I'll stick with the whole "smacking her in the back with the plunger end" theory. 

P.S. - Raven? An epidural doesn't put you to sleep so it would have no bearing on whether you were awake during a surgery or not. An epidural is a nerve block. It stops pain. You'd think someone who has been through as many medical procedures as her would know the difference between a nerve block and sleepy-time juice that they pump you full of before a surgery. 

HYSTERICAL!!!  

• Love 1

Is Jessica allowed to tell people about the Hex as long as she doesn't lie about how it works? If so, then here's my dream scenario:

Cody wins HOH tonight and puts people on the block who I hate. Any combo of Paul, Raven, Josh, Matt on the block for next Thursday will make me happy.

Then, Jessica throws the HOH next Thursday. Before the HOH does noms, Jessica tells the HOH about the Hex. She tells the HOH that if she or Cody are on the block on eviction night, then she's going to use the Hex and negate the HOH. This MIGHT get the HOH to nominate others in order not to make the HOH a useless waste of a week. But if Cody or Jess end up nominated, no big deal because that's the last opportunity to use the Hex anyway. And both Cody and Jessica would be eligible to play in the next HOH.

If Jessica is not allowed to tell people about the Hex, then never mind. :)

• Love 3