Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

meanwhile, Raven ate chicken parm, checked her stunt hair & makeup, and talked about her pacemaker & Outback food poisoning again #bb19

LOL!

Matt to Raven- I think he (Paul) would probably use his speech to give it to you (if they are in Final 2 together) #BB19

Lol!  What is wrong with these people?  Don't answer that.  

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven says she always feels bad when she goes to restaurants because the waiters will ask her, "Don't you like your food?  Is it bad?"

She is a piece of work.  Always pushing some new way to get sympathy.

I didn't know Burger King had waiters now.  Haven't been to one in 35 years.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Paul, Jason and Kevin are the have not's on Alex watch.  Interesting.  Did they volunteer or were they chosen?

They were the first four who dropped from the competition. So neither, I guess.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven:  "Lady Gaga, if you need a backup dancer, holler." 

I almost spit my drink out when I read that.   Could she be any less self aware?    Don't answer that 

It's that time of the season when their egos have inflated and they all believe they are going to be big stars and famous when they leave the big brother house.  

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 10

Alex & co. were complaining about Raven in the HOH room, how she leaves her stuff all over, just commandeers the HOH shower without asking, hogs the HOH bathroom doing her hair. Plus Alex questions why Raven is eating all that junk food if she is having digestive problems.

Prediction: BB is a miracle cure for Raven! After eating junk food all summer in the BB house, Raven is cured of gastropareisis! BB can promote itself as a health resort.

• Love 10

Cody- The house seasons are the worst. Mark- This is a dud season. Cody- Big time #BB19

Astute observation, boys.  

[Mark leaves] Cody: If you would have just stayed loyal from the start...

Oh good god, he cannot stop talking about that let alone not seeing he gave no one a reason to be loyal!  He is not getting my AFP vote for this and he is a bigot.  I will vote for Jess though.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Cody is up in HOH with Jason and Alex asking if there's anyone else that Alex could put on the block instead of him.  She's telling him it's not happening.  He's trying to convince them to move forward with them and I don't see this ever happening.  Alex is being truthful when she says everyone would turn on her and Jason.

• Love 1

One way or another this Alex, Jason, Cody convo will make its way to Paul.  Either Alex will tell him or Kevin will.  Kevin just walked in and saw them all talking.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

One way or another this Alex, Jason, Cody convo will make its way to Paul.  Either Alex will tell him or Kevin will.  Kevin just walked in and saw them all talking.

Alex will never go against Paul.  They have a secret F2 deal and she thinks she is the only one.  Cody, keep talking.  

• Love 1

Jason just brought up how Jessica said that Raven hid the cat ears and poured out the Coke.  Cody said it really was Raven.  I don't know if Alex believes him, not that it will change anything with the vote this week.  Cody is saying how she started out seeming like she was the sweetest person.  Cody acknowledges that they would be putting themselves at risk by going forward with him.  I wish somehow Elena could go home even if she's up next to Cody.

Jason asking Cody about Matt:  "Is he a better competitor than he lets on?"

Cody:  "NO!"

Edited by zorak

In season one and two their backyard dinners were shown on the feeds.  Maybe other seasons, as well, I just remember those.  

Just now, zorak said:

Kevin told Jason Cody's daughter's name is Basil. 

I thought I heard that wrong.  Guess not.  lol

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

In season one and two their backyard dinners were shown on the feeds.  Maybe other seasons, as well, I just remember those.  

This one is likely what the special Friday ep entails so they won't show it. I can't believe they're doing a special ep for a fucking 1 hour commercial for Outback Steakhouse. Like damn just put it in one of the regular eps!

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

This one is likely what the special Friday ep entails so they won't show it. I can't believe they're doing a special ep for a fucking 1 hour commercial for Outback Steakhouse. Like damn just put it in one of the regular eps!

Jesus.  You really think the Friday episode is this?  I hope you are wrong.  

Kevin was taking a page out of Raven's playbook in that convo with Jason.  After he and Jason were saying Cody is bullshitting all of this, Kevin said, "I think he could've made that up to get sympathy because guess whose brother died?  Mine.  And guess who has six daughters?  Me."  So I guess it's not possible someone else could have a brother who died and have a daughter. 

Edited by zorak
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't see what else it could be. It'll just be a little recap/Outback Steakhouse commercial thing. I didn't think it could get worse than last year's carnival but they really outdid themselves with this lol!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Not even carnival games or a Ziggy Marley concert? Just a fucking hour long commercial for a restaurant? One I can't even eat at (not Raven reasons, they just don't exist near me)?

Laaaaame. Special Friday episodes are always lame as shit but this would be extra lame.

• Love 3

At this point, Kevin's kind of a piece of shit. By kind of, I mean totally. I don't know if it's better for them to think Cody is lying or not. 

Again; as long as they don't tell Josh, the situation may not escalate. If Josh knows, then all hell breaks loose. 

I'm just happy that Kevin won't be getting to F2. He's really lost me these past couple of days, though I'm in the unpopular opinion that from his first written bio, I've been sketched out by Kevin and since the feeds turned on, I've always had an uneasy vibe about him. He seems too willing to backstab. Not that I expect him to play the nice old man role, but throwing Ramses under the bus with the 25k right away? It's just gotten worse since then. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Again; as long as they don't tell Josh, the situation may not escalate. If Josh knows, then all hell breaks loose. 

I'm not proud of this but I really hope it does get to Josh and that he tries something with Cody. I'm just so bored lol.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kevin was taking a page out of Raven's playbook in that convo with Jason.  After he and Jason were saying Cody is bullshitting all of this, Kevin said, "I think he could've made that up to get sympathy because guess whose brother died?  Mine?  And guess who has six daughters?  Me."  So I guess it's not possible someone else could have a brother who died and have a daughter. 

It just proves these dopes are real morons. It took me two seconds to find Cody's brother's obituary online, plus they showed his daughter on the first episode. It will easily be proven Cody was telling the truth. Do these jokers ever have remorse for calling someone a liar about something like this?

Plus, why do they want to save Paul? I just don't get it. Band together and get him out, but they are just too stupid.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

It just proves these dopes are real morons. It took me two seconds to find Cody's brother's obituary online, plus they showed his daughter on the first episode. It will easily be proven Cody was telling the truth. Do these jokers ever have remorse for calling someone a liar about something like this?

Plus, why do they want to save Paul? I just don't get it. Band together and get him out, but they are just too stupid.

Well, they don't know that until they get out of the house. They can speculate because they have no way of knowing if Cody's telling the truth. I mean, they don't have to believe him and it's fine if they don't. My issue is Kevin blabbing Cody's secret to everyone. If Cody was lying, this would be what he wanted anyway. But since he asked Kevin not to tell and he did, that's my biggest issue. We know it's true; the people in that house don't. But now, what they do with this information is going to determine how far up the asshole meter they are. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, they don't know that until they get out of the house. They can speculate because they have no way of knowing if Cody's telling the truth. I mean, they don't have to believe him and it's fine if they don't. My issue is Kevin blabbing Cody's secret to everyone. If Cody was lying, this would be what he wanted anyway. But since he asked Kevin not to tell and he did, that's my biggest issue. We know it's true; the people in that house don't. But now, what they do with this information is going to determine how far up the asshole meter they are. 

I know, me too, I'm just angry at the situation and want the idiots to know the truth when they get out and feel bad about it. I know they can't do anything now. I'm just riled up!!

• Love 5
Just now, Sandycat said:

I know, me too, I'm just angry at the situation and want the idiots to know the truth when they get out and feel bad about it. I know they can't do anything now. I'm just riled up!!

I personally want them to announce Cody as America's Favourite Player during the finale...and then have Paisley run on stage to hug her dad. That would be bittersweet karma on Paul and Kevin (mostly Kevin).

Feeds cut for a bit but they're back. I think the Outback stuff is happening? Though Paul's wandering around without Christmas, and I have no idea where she is. Also, Raven/Kevin are still in the house.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

It will be a Pagong* all the way to the end with Paul sitting next to his goat of choice, now unknown.  It won't be Alex.  Matt or Raven is my best guess. 

I think he wants to go to the end with Josh.  Josh is the perfect goat. I would be surprised if he got a single vote. 

3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

I don't eat there either, but I'm  about 99% sure they don't.

Edited by vb68
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I personally want them to announce Cody as America's Favourite Player during the finale...and then have Paisley run on stage to hug her dad. That would be bittersweet karma on Paul and Kevin (mostly Kevin).

That would be sweet! I want him to win it too.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Heh. Our local A&W does. It's weird to eat fast food and have someone come by to offer you a refill on your ketchup or ask how your meal is. 

• Love 1

Urg. I was wondering where everyone was and why it was so quiet. I know some are outside for the Outback stuff, but I was wondering how many were actually outside. I accounted for Paul, Raven, Kevin and Cody...then Paul went upstairs and found Josh in the HOH shower. I can't even stand Josh's voice anymore.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

WTF.  Where did he get that?

My guess is that maybe his hearing isn't what it used to be and maybe Paisley sounded like Basil.  Other than that, I have no idea.

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

Paisley pattern is technically (according to Wikipedia) a droplet shaped vegetable motif. A vegetable is a plant. You know what else is a plant? Basil.

Perfect Kevin logic?

(I tried to work a Mr. Jenkins joke in there, Bridgette's basil plant from last season, but I couldn't quite get there.)

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

Paisley pattern is technically (according to Wikipedia) a droplet shaped vegetable motif. A vegetable is a plant. You know what else is a plant? Basil.

Perfect Kevin logic?

(I tried to work a Mr. Jenkins joke in there, Bridgette's basil plant from last season, but I couldn't quite get there.)

Or: Paisley sounds like Parsley. Kevin forgot which plant her name was named after and went with Basil.

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Or: Paisley sounds like Parsley. Kevin forgot which plant her name was named after and went with Basil.

Your version is way better. Especially the idea that someone would name their kid Parsley. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not proud of this but I really hope it does get to Josh and that he tries something with Cody. I'm just so bored lol.

Oh yes, I am with you on that!

6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Her name is Paisley and he either heard it wrong or he remembered it had an L and an A in it. 

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

So I thought Paul was the one who got outback but Christmas had to go and just get smells because she's attached? 

He gave up his spot for Christmas, I believe. 

Who the hell is outside for the Outback? It seems like it's everyone but Kevin, Raven, Cody, Josh, and Paul.