Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Alex is out.

She's also lugging a whole lot of heavy stuff. She is not happy at all.

We really will have a lot of miserable people this year. She's going to have to pitch a tent, unpitch the tent, and then make hot dogs. 

That...actually sucks. I hope they do it several times during the night. I'm here for some drama. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is telling Christmas that Kevin said Cody was hinting at that he has a kid. 

What a prick. I soooooo can't wait for Josh to find out. Because of course he'll be soooooo nice and not say a word about it to Cody or use it against him! Not at all!

• Love 1

Elena to Mark:  "It sucks to be Alex."  Now she's telling Mark about Alex's comment just now about "That's what happens when you promise not to curse somebody."  Elena says this situation is 100% Alex's fault.

Mark:  "It's such a shitty summer with this cast."  He says Elena is the exception.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena to Mark:  "It sucks to be Alex."  Now she's telling Mark about Alex's comment just now about "That's what happens when you promise not to curse somebody."  Elena says this situation is 100% Alex's fault.

I mean...no, Elena screwed up 100%. She did break her promise, so Alex can be mad at her all she wants. 

And this is why Elena may very well go this week. There's still a couple of days for Alex to convince Paul to let her send Elena out the door on Thursday instead of Cody, before the veto ceremony. Even after the veto ceremony, there's time to flip the votes if she's pissed enough.

• Love 3

I can't believe they're going to have Alex light up a grill inside the house. 

That was a super easy tent to set up.  

And she is soooooo bitter towards Elena right now lol. Pouting they Elena hasn't said she's sorry. 

If I were Alex I think I'd spend all week in bed 

• Love 1

Alex just walked through the kitchen where Mark and Elena are and Mark asked, "Hot dog time?"  Alex said she had to get the propane tank.  Elena was trying to contain a laugh.  I'm not a huge Alex fan but Elena is not doing herself any favors right now.  I want some drama and I really hope Elena does end up going this week.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean...no, Elena screwed up 100%. She did break her promise, so Alex can be mad at her all she wants. 

And this is why Elena may very well go this week. There's still a couple of days for Alex to convince Paul to let her send Elena out the door on Thursday instead of Cody, before the veto ceremony. Even after the veto ceremony, there's time to flip the votes if she's pissed enough.

Alex wants to keep Cody

Elena is providing her plenty of legitimate reasons to do so.

Elena's gameplay here is rivaling  Jess' last week in the house 

• Love 5
Just now, gunderda said:

I can't believe Alex feels she needs an apology. Someone else would have had to do this. So Alex thinks she's so special that she shouldn't have to? 

I think that Elena owes her an explanation at some point, and Elena acting like Alex is in the wrong and not even going to talk to her is pretty petty. I think Alex needs to share her hat with Elena this week. 

God, this week seems to be me living in the Upside Down. My opinions on houseguests are flipping. I am now defending Alex. ALEX! 

• Love 5
Just now, gunderda said:

I can't believe Alex feels she needs an apology. Someone else would have had to do this. So Alex thinks she's so special that she shouldn't have to? 

I think Alex's sticking point about this is that Elena and Alex promised each other they wouldn't curse each other in the veto.  And then Elena did it anyway.  If Alex had ended up with this punishment in some other way she wouldn't be happy but her big thing is that Elena broke a promise to her. 

• Love 5

Elena said she wouldn't, though. So I think that's worth a simple "sorry." 

The funny thing is that if Alex wants Elena out, she can achieve it easily by just putting Raven up if Matt pulls down Jason (or just tell Matt to take himself off). But no, because even though she wants Elena out and, unlike Josh, she clearly COULD get her out, she won't because Paul wants Cody up and out. 

"But at least if I'm completely loyal to him every week, he'll be loyal to me later on, right? Right? Right?"

• Love 4

Oh man, this is the most I've seen Cody smile ever. He's been all grins all day, but especially after the veto. I am loving this side of Cody. He is so entertained by the house right now.

I don't think he has any idea that he has a chance to stay. Also, once he catches wind of his daughter secret being floated around, even if Paul doesn't believe it, that smile will be dropped so fast. 

• Love 2

Elena:  "At least I was nice about it.  I could be a dick.  I might be."  Now she's talking about sitting out around the campfire with her ice cream.  Not too smart.

• Love 2

Elena is convinced that Alex is going to make her a Have Not.  Alex told others earlier tonight that she promised Elena she wouldn't do that and she won't go back on her promise.  Elena says that Alex is stupid and doesn't know how to play the game and she cursed herself. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Elena is convinced that Alex is going to make her a Have Not.  Alex told others earlier tonight that she promised Elena she wouldn't do that and she won't go back on her promise.  Elena says that Alex is stupid and doesn't know how to play the game and she cursed herself. 

Oh Elena LOL!

It is not the act of going back on her word and cursing Alex that would do her in. It would be how she's behaving after the fact. Don't apologize but the constant Alex bashing is addinf insult to injury.

As someone hopeful for Cody, I'm loving it all. Including Alex' openly displayed misery 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Alex's punishment is pretty brutal, especially if they make her do it all in the middle of the night (which they usually do with these). 

Call me crazy, but I question whether propane and sleep deprivation make a great mix.

• Love 2
Just now, Skycatcher said:

Wait........ Paul first chose to be attached to Cody and Cody said "no?"  How did Cody get to refuse? 

Yeah, I wondered about that.  Maybe since it was a punishment meant for only Paul he had to get consent from the person he was going to be attached to?

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Alex's punishment is pretty brutal, especially if they make her do it all in the middle of the night (which they usually do with these). 

Eh. I'd say there have been equally bad punishments, as well as worse ones. The BB16 soccer punishment, where Britney had to kick 2400 goals in 24 hours? Especially when she was going home that week and still did it? Though hers is definitely brutal. I'd hate to pitch a tent and then waste hot dogs (apparently Alex claims that she has to do it 100 times in 7 days?). 

1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Call me crazy, but I question whether propane and sleep deprivation make a great mix.

I have no doubt production will change up how she cooks the hot dogs in about a day. They won't let her use propane in the house, especially since she's already burnt the astroturf outside.

• Love 4

Paul was pulling Christmas on the scooter through the kitchen just now.  He was standing in front of the scooter pulling her along.  She just needs to say, "Mush mush!" Iditarod style.

• Love 2

Christmas/Paul found a way to get around better...it involves Paul standing in front of the scooter and dragging it. It's like he's a dog. 

WOOF, MOTHERFUCKING WOOF!

Alex is packing up the tent, crying out "They're gonna make me do it again!" which.....please, production, make her do it three times in a row.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Paul was really dumb to choose Christmas for this. Since she can't walk at All 

Plus no a secret conversations.lol!

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Christmas/Paul found a way to get around better...it involves Paul standing in front of the scooter and dragging it. It's like he's a dog. 

WOOF, MOTHERFUCKING WOOF!

Alex is packing up the tent, crying out "They're gonna make me do it again!" which.....please, production, make her do it three times in a row.

Alex is such a whiny thing, I'm thrilled she got the curse.

24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man, this is the most I've seen Cody smile ever. He's been all grins all day, but especially after the veto. I am loving this side of Cody. He is so entertained by the house right now.

I don't think he has any idea that he has a chance to stay. Also, once he catches wind of his daughter secret being floated around, even if Paul doesn't believe it, that smile will be dropped so fast. 

I think on some level, he's happy to be going. I think he knows he's on the block as well, well backdoor...

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Plus no a secret conversations.lol!

This is a true punishment for Paul. He can't go running around to have conversations left and right and keep an eye on people with Christmas strapped to his back. Which means more opportunities for people to talk without Paul's influence. 

I am highly entertained by Jason's unitard and having to yell "IT'S SO EXTREME" every so often. I know his enthusiasm about it will die down, but I'll enjoy it for now.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Because if you think about it, what has she done except float around. I think she's a Muppet, no apology needed.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I think on some level, he's happy to be going. I think he knows he's on the block as well, well backdoor...

You know...with how bratty Elena's acting and how Paul won't be able to get up the stairs with Christmas to HOH easily, there's a chance Alex says "screw it" and tells Matt to use veto on himself.

I NEED this to happen. I like Elena a bit, but....the look on Cody's face when he realizes that he's stuck in the house for another week? Priceless. I mean, he can still go out for DE, but he doesn't know that for sure yet. 

ETA: Heh, Cody just helped Alex pack up the bags. 

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

And right after Alex packed up all the crap, Big Brother played the bugle for her to do all of it over again.  Classic move, Big Brother.

Followed by this gem for Jason:

BB Announcer: EVEN WHEN JASON IS DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....
Jason: I'M SO EXTREME!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paul picking Cody- I would hope the rest of them would think... this dude has been screaming about Cody for weeks and how's he's the worst etc. And he's choosing to be attached to him? That's kind of strange- oh maybe because he wants his vote? But probably not cuz they all worship on the alter of Paul and apparently have no problem handing him 500K with no fight. 

More like Paul thought picking Cody would be a good way to keep anybody else from talking game to Cody for the rest of the week.

• Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

Alex in the storage room:  "Oh BB, we're going to be wasting so much food."  She has a point.

Depends on what how cheap are the hot dogs TPTB is buying for the HGs.  Real meat may not even be involved.  :>

• Love 2

Heh. Cody also had a skydiving license. Of course he did. First, he is giving Alex advice on packing up her tent, Paul/Christmas look like skydivers, what's next? Cody did XTREME sports? 

I just want to state how THRILLED I am that Josh did not get picked for the veto and does not have anything to do with the punishments. 

• Love 2
Just now, Nashville said:

Is that a break for the HNs, or an additional punishment?  :)

Maybe it's like confirmation of your theory that the hot dogs aren't real food.

• Love 3

I had  A LOT to catch up on but I did it and I'm so glad....everything is about the same. :eyeroll  Everyone is plotting against Cody and the Cult of Paul lives.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Mark:  "It's such a shitty summer with this cast."

Well one thing's different. Mark has some actual insight. Truer words.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4